April 29, 2024, 04:45:38 AM

Author Topic: what was the site again?  (Read 1563 times)

Offline Organic

• Bamboo # 5
  • Hero Warrior
  • Politics- 90% Personality 10% Principle
    • View Profile
what was the site again?
« on: June 12, 2006, 06:23:00 PM »
i'll delet this topic as soon as i get the answer..lol..WHAT WAS THE NAME OF THE SITE/KINK THAT SOME ONE POSTED WITH ALL DE SOCA WARRIORS SONGS.PLEASE HELP ME OUT! GRASSY ASS IN ADVANCE :beermug: :beermug:
Perhaps the epitome of a Trinidadian is the child in the third row class with a dark skin and crinkly plaits who looks at you out of decidedly Chinese eyes and announces herself as Jacqueline Maharaj.- Merle Hodge

Offline Organic

• Bamboo # 5
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: what was the site again?
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2006, 06:29:51 PM »
i'll delet this topic as soon as i get the answer..lol..WHAT WAS THE NAME OF THE SITE/KINK THAT SOME ONE POSTED WITH ALL DE SOCA WARRIORS SONGS.PLEASE HELP ME OUT! GRASSY ASS IN ADVANCE :beermug: :beermug:
Organic, watch meh
http://www.tntingermany.com/music.php
AYE MAN THANKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS....I OWE U AH   :beermug: :beermug: :beermug:
Perhaps the epitome of a Trinidadian is the child in the third row class with a dark skin and crinkly plaits who looks at you out of decidedly Chinese eyes and announces herself as Jacqueline Maharaj.- Merle Hodge

Offline Organic

• Bamboo # 5
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2006, 06:09:10 AM »
Organic, here is what you do. You click on de song , then when it fully download into your computer you pause the player. Then you explore your temp folders and find the song and then save the song into a Folder that you create for this very reason. Then when you save all you can now make cds. try dat, if you need anymore help I here.
when u said down load u mean on the site itself right. not like opening in a  seperate dialog box and asking you to open or download. because the latter isnt happneing. and the songs are not in my temp folder. but i am going to try one more thing. i am going to use explorer  instead of netscape to see it i use that it will get saved in temp.

Offline trinindian

• Hero Warrior
  • Curried Wild Meat With Plenty Hot Pepper
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2006, 08:16:15 AM »
Organic, here is what you do. You click on de song , then when it fully download into your computer you pause the player. Then you explore your temp folders and find the song and then save the song into a Folder that you create for this very reason. Then when you save all you can now make cds. try dat, if you need anymore help I here.
when u said down load u mean on the site itself right. not like opening in a  seperate dialog box and asking you to open or download. because the latter isnt happneing. and the songs are not in my temp folder. but i am going to try one more thing. i am going to use explorer  instead of netscape to see it i use that it will get saved in temp.

A good rule of thumb is if the song has played in its entirety it has been downloaded and should be in your temp folder

1]; } ?>