March 29, 2024, 01:02:38 AM

Author Topic: T&T vs Mexico Thread.  (Read 33092 times)

Offline Total Football

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: T&T vs Mexico Thread.
« Reply #150 on: June 08, 2005, 08:02:29 PM »
aight fellas 2-0

Offline concerned

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: June 08, 2005, 08:02:41 PM »
best defence is offence

Offline samo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: June 08, 2005, 08:02:51 PM »
Loking for a new club...

Offline whayuhsay

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: June 08, 2005, 08:03:19 PM »
Game done!

Offline anfield89

• New Warrior
  • TH14 - GOD
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: June 08, 2005, 08:03:29 PM »
Oh well, will go and watch TNT play Jamaica this Saturday at Upton Park to heal the wounds.
There are two types of people in this world - those who like The Smiths and those who don't....

Offline whayuhsay

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: June 08, 2005, 08:04:24 PM »
We two best players out of de game.....  Yorke play good but both he and John lost up front!

Offline Socafan

• Hero Warrior
  • Sweet sweet T&T.Oh how ah luvup mi Country
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: June 08, 2005, 08:04:30 PM »
Oh well, will go and watch TNT play Jamaica this Saturday at Upton Park to heal the wounds.

Yuh outah luck....Thought that was cancelled
Two islands are better than one.

Offline Total Football

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: June 08, 2005, 08:05:31 PM »
We have games ahead...we have to must take them on and bring the goals home!!!!

Offline anfield89

• New Warrior
  • TH14 - GOD
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: June 08, 2005, 08:06:32 PM »
Yuh outah luck....Thought that was cancelled

Yeh you could be right...will check tomorrow
« Last Edit: June 08, 2005, 10:03:06 PM by Tallman »
There are two types of people in this world - those who like The Smiths and those who don't....

Offline royal

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: June 08, 2005, 08:06:42 PM »
Fellas lets face it we need Shaka or Ince.Jack is SH!T ! at this level.Right now I'm not in a good mood because the team work soo hard and then two sh!t goals.

Offline Socafan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: June 08, 2005, 08:06:59 PM »
We two best players out of de game.....  Yorke play good but both he and John lost up front!

Dwight and Stern combo not clicking at all. But yuh know what, I believe Stern have to take de blame for that. He out of sinc with the play always, going when he should be coming or vice versa..oh well...on to the next one...USA.....I KNOW we could beat dem in USA

Offline biga84

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: June 08, 2005, 08:07:45 PM »
alright thanks fellas for the updates, pics etc... RED,WHITE, AND BLACK FOREVER!!!!!!  Warriors or die!!!!!!!    anyone making the trip down to connetcuit for the usa game?

Offline concerned

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: June 08, 2005, 08:11:47 PM »
usa 2 panama 0 30 mins

Offline whayuhsay

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: June 08, 2005, 08:12:34 PM »
Sorry padnah, Jack played well, had an incredible save and a couple other good ones.  Score would have been the same or worse with Ince or Shaka, Jack had a good game.  Remember, de last goal, he was now getting off the ground from the previous shot that was blocked, as a former keeper, I telling yuh, Jack did well.  He was a lil rusty at the beginning coming off his line prematurely but the whole team was rusty in de fuss 20 mins.

Fellas lets face it we need Shaka or Ince.Jack is SH!T ! at this level.Right now I'm not in a good mood because the team work soo hard and then two sh!t goals.

Offline Trinimassive

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: June 08, 2005, 08:14:01 PM »

That might be so but we need Jack around cause Shaka off doing he business...Ince ketch ah Vaps...yuh just never know.
Shaka does get nuff goal in he rear at times too. Jack leave Mexico with 2 goals. He could only get better. This team could only get better.
I think for the Gold Cup we should give him and Ince their fair amount of games. As you see we cannot depend on any one or two goalkeepers.

Offline Babalawo

• Football Scholar
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #165 on: June 08, 2005, 08:14:09 PM »

Dwight and Stern combo not clicking at all. But yuh know what, I believe Stern have to take de blame for that. He out of sinc with the play always, going when he should be coming or vice versa..oh well...on to the next one...USA.....I KNOW we could beat dem in USA

I agree one or the other must pair up with a speedy forward like Sam or Glassgow. Sorry to say but John should be the one playing since he's on fire now

Offline samo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: June 08, 2005, 08:16:16 PM »
Don't get me wrong... I think he played well and I know he was coming off the ground, but I felt he coulda save the rebound... anyway if the linesman had called the first goal offside, things coulda been different.

Anyway after watching the last 3 games that we have played against Mexico.. We played far better than the last 2 games..

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: June 08, 2005, 08:16:42 PM »
we copuld have used latapy there for real now
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline Marcos

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: June 08, 2005, 08:17:41 PM »
Great Work TnT

Doh let shit snake Jack make allyuh feel down. This was the hardest match in the group, Mexico in Mexico. SO lewwe not lose heart.
We played well enough to win with tight defence and a few chances on the other end.

Few points:
1. Stern needs to get in sync with the rest of the team.
2. Rahim shit down himself and eat a beat when Avery went down and  that led to the lateral ball that set up the first goal.
3. We had the Mexican coach and crowd pissed for more than half of the game.

GO WARRIORS!!!!!!!!!!!
Nothing pisses me off more than racism, and ppl who you know that act like they don't know you.

Offline Lower St. John

• It's All About Unity, Togetherness..........
  • Hero Warrior
  • Don't cry as it's over, continue to enjoy it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: June 08, 2005, 08:17:57 PM »
The days for moral victories are gone though this campaign is not over. >:(  Onto the US on August 17th. :-\

Jack did his best but that was not good enough.  Fellas doh dog him too much is not he fault he was in goal (Inclusion by omission).  

Birchall game was sub-par today, expected something more based on the postings.
Germany 2006 Was A Lifetime Experience Not To Be Forgotten!!!!!!!!!

Offline StoreBayLimer

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: June 08, 2005, 08:18:39 PM »
Sorry padnah, Jack played well, had an incredible save and a couple other good ones.  Score would have been the same or worse with Ince or Shaka, Jack had a good game.  Remember, de last goal, he was now getting off the ground from the previous shot that was blocked, as a former keeper, I telling yuh, Jack did well.  He was a lil rusty at the beginning coming off his line prematurely but the whole team was rusty in de fuss 20 mins.

I agree Jack played very well.

The defense played well  96% of the time.  One slip at the wrong time cost us.  The  slip up was that Borgetti was unmarked when the other player took the shot.  At the instant the ball was kicked, Borgetti was just behind the defender, and because the defenders had their backs to him that gave him the half-a-second to accelerate and reach the ball.

Offline Phensic

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: June 08, 2005, 08:19:22 PM »
alright thanks fellas for the updates, pics etc... RED,WHITE, AND BLACK FOREVER!!!!!!  Warriors or die!!!!!!!    anyone making the trip down to connetcuit for the usa game?

Yeah! me and a padner making it down fo rthe game....long live Warriors in truth!!!!

Offline Marcos

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: June 08, 2005, 08:20:40 PM »
Doh Diss Birchall, the man was a lion in d middle fighting and trying to push the ball forward.
I feel is Alvin Corneal who write that he had a sub par game
Nothing pisses me off more than racism, and ppl who you know that act like they don't know you.

Offline StoreBayLimer

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: June 08, 2005, 08:21:29 PM »

Stern John should have been replaced at half time

Offline BigToe

• Hero Warrior
  • Laaaaard, ah cyan take it no more
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: June 08, 2005, 08:22:38 PM »
US up 3 - 0...halftime

rica and gauacamole 0 - 0 15 mins
« Last Edit: June 08, 2005, 08:24:29 PM by BigToe »

Offline concerned

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: June 08, 2005, 08:23:23 PM »
now usa 3 panama 0   44mins

Offline Socafan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: June 08, 2005, 08:23:46 PM »
Jack play good man allyuh....those were not goalkeeping errors....In fact de first goal was a defending error I feel, when he opted to wait fuh de man to come in with de ball instead of attacking the cross.

result...Winger trap ball and leggo a shot on jack, who could only parry. Then again maybe the cross was too far out of reach.

But yuh could see that de Mexicans wanted to start swinging the ball across the field, because the direct approach wasn't working like last time. They are well coached. Their defence is suspect too. After the first goal when we started to play a little more attack, their defence was in disarray. I never value their defence. Maybe we played too defensively?...Cyar wait for de return....hope we still in it.

Offline royal

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: June 08, 2005, 08:23:56 PM »
Fellas I agree that Jack could only get better but this is WC we need our best.The first goall his timing was off and the second goal he did react well and did reach the ball and for some reason it elude him.And to make it worse ah see the  Mexican keeper dive full length with good timing to stear a shot from Rahim for a corner,something I felt Jack could have done for the second goal.

Offline andre samuel

• Hero Warrior
  • "ah love it!!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: June 08, 2005, 08:27:23 PM »
we copuld have used latapy there for real now

he de fu*king sh*t you still talking!

by de way jack did not have a back game, he had a couple of excellent saves.  

but de real sour point was de offside goal that they scored.  that really changed de game, rahim had an excellent shot at de end that de mexican keeper did well to save.

avery john was our player of de game. birchall was not as good as he was in de other games but he ran hard again today.  he had to play for himself and for whitley today who did absolutely nothing. stern actually did better than he did for the last 2-3 games for TnT, sam looked lively
Andre Samuel, who controls all the rights to the phrase "ah love it!!"

Offline Savannah boy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: June 08, 2005, 08:28:56 PM »
best defence is offence

To the above I say, not wit Jack back dey...especially wit his poor ball distribution.

1]; } ?>