April 25, 2024, 08:07:04 AM

Author Topic: London Based Supporters - get paid £100 to Watch T&T vs England  (Read 1564 times)

Offline sin

• wordspinner
  • Sr. Warrior
  • red GIRL from sando, kairi
    • View Profile
Are you in London and want to make £100 watching T&T play England?

Pitch PR is organising an experiment measuring England fans and opposition fans' heart rates/excitement levels throughout the World Cup and how this is affected by betting.

They're looking for 10-15 London-based T&T fans

The experiment will be carried out in offices in Hammersmith - and will be very straightforward - no needles etc(!)  - just a heart rate monitor.

They would pay the group of fans to participate (£100) in the experiment and would ask that half of the fans bet this fee on the game to add to the excitement - and potentially making a lucrative evening for them! Also food and drink will be provided.

For more information, contact me (sin) by tomorrow morning at the LATEST.
-be the change you wish to see-

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: London Based Supporters - get paid £100 to Watch T&T vs England
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2006, 09:25:51 AM »
blog lady

Try and convince them to expand their testing to include international test subjects

That way they will be sure to filter out any cultural biases and ensure empirical evidence garners pure results  ;)

I willin to test in toronto.(or London, ontario)..ah sure dey have ah lab here,,tell dem sen de cheque fuss
« Last Edit: June 13, 2006, 09:39:49 AM by Dutty »
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline sin

• wordspinner
  • Sr. Warrior
  • red GIRL from sando, kairi
    • View Profile
Re: London Based Supporters - get paid £100 to Watch T&T vs England
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2006, 02:11:54 PM »
I think is a term of endearment ;)
-be the change you wish to see-

1]; } ?>