April 27, 2024, 12:42:31 PM

Author Topic: World Cup 2006 Live (for all the office viewers)  (Read 4319 times)

Offline whistler91

• Full Warrior
  • Love, Respect, Honor
    • View Profile
World Cup 2006 Live (for all the office viewers)
« on: June 13, 2006, 09:25:26 AM »
Hopefully you have an administrator log in at your desk computer so that you can install this program and watch world cup live. Go to this link http://livefooty.doctor-serv.com and select any of the streams (it does not matter). You will then see at the top, download tvu player here. Do as follows, download, unzip and install. When installed and opened, select any of the sports channels. ESPN 2 has the best reception and is in english. Good luck! 
“There is no force like success, and that is why the individual makes all effort to surround himself throughout life with the evidence of it; as of the individual, so should it be of the nation.”

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: World Cup 2006 Live (for all the office viewers)
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2006, 09:37:00 AM »
Thanks man
Me and de IT fellah here doh pull good anyway, besides,,my root canal was scheduled since last week

Dr.Carib is de best dentist  :devil:
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline Mr Fix-it

• Hero Warrior
  • I Love 5 things,my 3 Babies/ManU/Wife in dat order
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2006, 09:37:39 AM »
Nice
"If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy

Offline chinee boi

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2006, 09:40:15 AM »
boy yuh ain\\\'t reach EMAN status yet but dis is ah good start boss

thxs man cause ah was about tuh feel sick around de same time as de Brazil game and go home :D

Offline g

• mr greggle71
  • Hero Warrior
  • semi match fit
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2006, 09:49:14 AM »
Bless, I doh hadda risk running a fowl of administration by bussing out to d pub up d road to watch d games.
Soca Warriors, the pride of a nation

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2006, 09:52:28 AM »
boy yuh ain\\\'t reach EMAN status yet but dis is ah good start boss

thxs man cause ah was about tuh feel sick around de same time as de Brazil game and go home :D

De  ting showin nice doh...espn2 runnin clean dred

But for de TT/England game....my dentist office is on de corner of hardball and Finch ave  ;)
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline RasIred

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2006, 09:55:59 AM »
YOWWWWWWWWWW

WHISTLERRRRRRRRRRRR91....u are INCREDIBLEEEEEEEE

u AND e-man ARE ON THE LEVELS

nOW MY WHOLE DEPT WATCHING THE GAMEEEEEEEEEEE

Did not think I would be able to do it............But IT CLEARRRRRRRRRRR and NICEEEEEEEE

THANKS whistlerrrrrr91  :beermug: :beermug: :beermug: :beermug: ;D

Offline trinfax

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2006, 10:07:12 AM »
You have just become the MAN

Offline RasIred

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 13, 2006, 10:18:49 AM »
West coastu si trouble breds..........man all getting picky...Dowload the flicking thing and cool it  :beermug:, b ;D I have it on low so I eh even bizness bout commentary

WHISTLER91 u made my day bredda :beermug:

Offline whistler91

• Full Warrior
  • Love, Respect, Honor
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 13, 2006, 01:31:13 PM »
Just a question for all the people who using this program, is this the same espn2 that you get at home in North America? because on this espn2 i gettin to see pregame and ting and at home i doh see dem ting.

waitin fuh d feed back.......bless
“There is no force like success, and that is why the individual makes all effort to surround himself throughout life with the evidence of it; as of the individual, so should it be of the nation.”

Offline RasIred

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 13, 2006, 01:39:26 PM »
I doh get ESPN2 on cable in Canada..........so I cah say, but this is tha flicking bOMB

It have real men that using this now in my office. My boss pass by and the commntary loud and he eh say nothing  ;D, probbaly cause I would give him two cuss fast fast  ;D

Thanks 4 this breds, I eh log off since 11:45....it on like CORN. Now I doh have to feel sick anytime a wah see a game  :beermug:

Offline kandi_tt

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 13, 2006, 01:44:21 PM »
THANK YUH THANK YUH...OH LAWD O...THANK YUH...... :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :wavetowel: :whip: :praying: :peace: :peace:
iNnOcEnT aNd UnInFoRmEd...

Offline Warrior till death

• Hero Warrior
  • WARRIOR NATION MEMBER #4
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 13, 2006, 03:10:26 PM »
 :rotfl:

Offline Trini in FL

• New Warrior
  • Small Country BIG Passion!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 13, 2006, 06:56:54 PM »
Hey guys i heard allyuh talking bout an administrator what is it ??? reason being is that i wanna download that TVU player  can anyone help me?...thanks in advance

Offline warriorchic

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 13, 2006, 08:21:47 PM »
Thanks

Offline davidephraim

• Do Good and Live!!
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 13, 2006, 08:44:17 PM »

Me and de IT fellah here doh pull good anyway, besides,,my root canal was scheduled since last week

You should never be mad with de IT guy, he could make life hard. Yuh wondering why everybody PC looking better than yours, why yuh still using Windows 98 and everone got XP. 
Warren N. Boucaud

Offline whistler91

• Full Warrior
  • Love, Respect, Honor
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 14, 2006, 07:33:22 AM »
Hey guys i heard allyuh talking bout an administrator what is it ??? reason being is that i wanna download that TVU player  can anyone help me?...thanks in advance

If you have an administrator log in, or if someone can do it for you, you will be able to download and install the program without any restrictions.

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 14, 2006, 07:53:18 AM »

You should never be mad with de IT guy, he could make life hard. Yuh wondering why everybody PC looking better than yours, why yuh still using Windows 98 and everone got XP. 

:D

Nah is not static...is duck ah does try and duck him,, if he ketch mih is one setta sad story and bad breath and spit ball flyin off he lip and landin on man  cheek an ting

ah really dosent want no part ah he....anyway ah load de ting just in time for switzerland/france  :sleepy:....ah do wukk instead oui

Offline davidephraim

• Do Good and Live!!
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 14, 2006, 04:35:13 PM »
we got to keep this post fresh. nuff man doh know bout it yet and I watched my first game on de laptop todfay and clarity was good. ESPN2 feed.  several to choose from...
Warren N. Boucaud

Offline real madness

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 14, 2006, 05:17:45 PM »
Hopefully you have an administrator log in at your desk computer so that you can install this program and watch world cup live. Go to this link http://livefooty.doctor-serv.com and select any of the streams (it does not matter). You will then see at the top, download tvu player here. Do as follows, download, unzip and install. When installed and opened, select any of the sports channels. ESPN 2 has the best reception and is in english. Good luck! 

Thanks a lot.

Offline Rymizx

• Full Warrior
  • It's a small world ! - No Really...
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 14, 2006, 07:05:41 PM »
wicked....

1]; } ?>