March 29, 2024, 04:13:42 AM

Author Topic: Robotic refs - --refrees spoiling the games  (Read 2708 times)

Offline Bianconeri

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Robotic refs - --refrees spoiling the games
« on: June 13, 2006, 11:53:51 AM »
now takin in the france-swiss game...

this refree...amongst others...like they dont have a footballing brain....they movin like robots....
sepp blatter say get more strict on time wasting...
a man joggin back to defend and the attacker kick the ball fast and it hit him...Yellow card!
the worst was seein Henry get injured but he done off the field...so swiss eh hadda put it out...all of a sudden..d man get book for what it look like not puttin d balll out---that s*** ain even a written rule..but he was off d field...

and den zidane get hit in his face accidentally....yellow card...
he aint the only one

wha all ya tink jed....caus ei find plenty of dese refs movin like robots
« Last Edit: June 13, 2006, 11:56:04 AM by AZZURRI »

Offline Trini Madness

• Heart....miles and miles of heart
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Robotic refs - --refrees spoiling the games
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2006, 12:25:18 PM »
i think de refs calling rel bad against de african nations........bring back de old refs.
A dream you don't fight for will haunt you for the rest of your life.

Offline Toppa

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2006, 12:46:23 PM »
i think de refs calling rel bad against de african nations........bring back de old refs.

I thought it was only me, oui. Good ting we have Birchall on we team! he might ease up de ref n dem. :D
www.westindiantube.com

Check it out - it real bad!

Offline pioneertrini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2006, 12:49:03 PM »
The refs does teeth for european sides boi, Ghana get away wid a few rough tackle tho, i still cant understand how avery get red card, they should revoke that suspension  >:(

Offline fari

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2006, 01:01:59 PM »
 i ent go lie...for that first tackle avery put down, the whole side of us watchin the game ball oh goooooodddddd.   

Offline real-warrior

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2006, 05:41:18 PM »
nah buh he deserve he sen off!...he do de same exact kinna tackle on de same exact player so he deserve dah one

Offline Toppa

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2006, 05:42:59 PM »
nah buh he deserve he sen off!...he do de same exact kinna tackle on de same exact player so he deserve dah one

To be frank, I fine he was ac'ing like ah wild man whole time. So ah wasn't too surprised when he got the two yellows.
www.westindiantube.com

Check it out - it real bad!

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2006, 06:57:49 PM »
I see de dotishness de ref was doing too. Buh........................

Artificial Intelligence is no match for natural stupidity. It have certain iffy calls i doubt a robot could make. It has promise doh. But.....i think wha cause today  dotishness he was tryin to enforce all de tings fifa could complain bout......thus tryin to follow tings too much to the letter. The zidane yellow card was dotishness to the max
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline Organic

• Bamboo # 5
  • Hero Warrior
  • Politics- 90% Personality 10% Principle
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 13, 2006, 07:27:50 PM »
for every game EXCEPT THE french swiss game i thinkd e refs did ah good job by and large. excpt for one or 2 calls. genereally they did well.  and the african teams mroe physical..me eh see no big set ah calls .  especially compared to de filth , de pack ah too too , they ref lastw orld cup in korea to make dem reach semis... steups they doing fine. thus far.
Perhaps the epitome of a Trinidadian is the child in the third row class with a dark skin and crinkly plaits who looks at you out of decidedly Chinese eyes and announces herself as Jacqueline Maharaj.- Merle Hodge

Offline Bianconeri

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 13, 2006, 09:15:55 PM »
 i honestly wasnt talkin bout the Avery john tackle...at first i was tryin to deny it...sayin he eh deserve to get sent off.....but yeh thas our country but let's be real...he was  tackling wild whole game...it was coming...
the tackle he get just as much ball as d man...if he didnt do it we mighta get a goal...
but he did deserve to get sent off...

and i eh talkin bout he only callin against african sides....so i see that Birchall comment by toppa(i eh callin ya out brudda) holds no water...

is the new ideas of sepp blatter for refs to clamp down on soemthing...but he wanna use the WC to test shit out....hadda wonder if he was ever a player in his days or he jus was a businessman who deicide to make and TIEF money in FIFA...but thas a whole next topic....

but the calls like what switzerland player get a card for cause he bump into zidane and hit him in his face---that was really accidental...was no foul...or yellow...jus they turn into one another...so thas bull toots by d ref...and then that chupid incident with henry..he done off d field...YYYYYY put off d ball...

i tell ya...this unwritten rule which i totally respect and like that ppl do it...it gonna cause trouble...where fella stayin down while a side attackin and have a chance to go to goal....but they go put d ball out and next ting d man faking....but in this case...henry done off d field...if not off...he was on d sideline..so he coulda roll off....d ref do ballz! and they say he one of the best....not in my eyez nah..hope we eh get him...

Offline oconnorg

• PROUD MEMBER OF THE WARRIOR NATION
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 13, 2006, 09:24:51 PM »
The best refreed games in the tournament thus far were the Costa Rica vs Germany game, and the Brazil vs Croatia.. other games dem refs do rell messs in my humble opinion..
COMMISSIONER OF THE ANTI WAGGONIST ASSOCIATION OF TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO (AWATT)

The Warrior Nation
www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline Bianconeri

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 13, 2006, 09:27:37 PM »
sad to say i have a feelin they gonna ruin someone tournament when they doh deserve any cards....
go be something like how ballack miss d final last time..but he had deserve it if my memory serve me correctly...
d brazil game...he ref decent..had a few calls..but thas ok..cah be perfect...
france-croatia ref is supposedly one of the best...
 :rotfl:

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 13, 2006, 11:16:34 PM »
I wonder if refereeing was better back in the day.  Are referees getting better, worse, or the same?
Any old heads have an opinion on this?

Offline jose

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 14, 2006, 04:37:23 AM »
yeah i fine the refs doing a poor jobbut i must admit the linesmen  are very good

Offline JDB

• Hero Warrior
  • Red, White and Black till death
    • View Profile
    • We Reach
« Reply #14 on: June 14, 2006, 04:40:22 AM »
Generally the big countries are getting more respect from the refs. It has always been that way big tem/home team bias and it probably always will.

Also generally the amount of "simulation" seems to be worse in this tournament.
THE WARRIORS WILL NOT BE DENIED.

1]; } ?>