April 28, 2024, 08:47:37 PM

Author Topic: 50 cent beats down 14 yr ole boy  (Read 2535 times)

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
50 cent beats down 14 yr ole boy
« on: March 24, 2007, 03:06:52 PM »
50 Cent Beats Down a 14 Year old!!
By Allie's Gone Hollywood

AllHipHop.com has confirmed that rumors spreading around about the recent assault of the son of Hip-Hop music mogul Jimmy “Henchmen” Rosemond are true and the 14-year-old is considering charges against two of rap’s biggest stars - 50 Cent and Tony Yayo.

quote-picSources close to Rosemond’s Czar Entertainment told AllHipHop.com the assault occured on Tuesday (Mar. 20), as Rosemond’s 14-year-old son was heading to his internship at his father’s record label/management firm, located at 11 W. 25th Street.

According to sources, 50 Cent and Tony Yayo were leaving the offices of Violator Management, which is located on 36 W. 25th Street, when they saw the boy walking down the street, wearing a Czar Entertainment T-shirt.

50 Cent Beats Down a Kid - PICTony Yayo and several associates allegedly approached the teen and confronted him, not knowing he was Rosemond’s son.
By Allie's Gone Hollywood

AllHipHop.com has confirmed that rumors spreading around about the recent assault of the son of Hip-Hop music mogul Jimmy “Henchmen” Rosemond are true and the 14-year-old is considering charges against two of rap’s biggest stars - 50 Cent and Tony Yayo.

quote-picSources close to Rosemond’s Czar Entertainment told AllHipHop.com the assault occured on Tuesday (Mar. 20), as Rosemond’s 14-year-old son was heading to his internship at his father’s record label/management firm, located at 11 W. 25th Street.

According to sources, 50 Cent and Tony Yayo were leaving the offices of Violator Management, which is located on 36 W. 25th Street, when they saw the boy walking down the street, wearing a Czar Entertainment T-shirt.

50 Cent Beats Down a Kid - PICTony Yayo and several associates allegedly approached the teen and confronted him, not knowing he was Rosemond’s son.

“As 50 was getting into his SUV, he hand signaled over to Yayo and his entourage to approach and harass the boy,” a source told AllHipHop.com. “After being interrogated for several minutes as to why he was wearing a Czar Entertainment sweatshirt, Yayo pushed the boy up against the wall.”

Yayo allegedly backhanded the boy and shouted several explicatives directed toward Czar Entertainment.

According to sources, criminal charges may be filed against 50 Cent, born Curtis Jackson and Tony Yayo, born Marvin Bernard.

Tony Yayo is managed by Violator Artist Management, which also handles the careers of 50 Cent, Busta Rhymes, Young Buck, Lloyd Banks and other G-Unit artists.

According to sources, Rosemond and Yayo had an earlier exchange of words in front of The Apollo during Justo’s 10th Annual Mixtape Awards in Dec. 2006.

A source close to Violator Management denied that 50 Cent was involved in the incident and noted that Chris Lighty’s brother was also the victim of a recent attack, which the source blamed on individuals associated with Rosemond.

“50 wasn’t there,” a source close to Violator told AllHipHop.com. “They should do whatever. But we will charge Jimmy Henchmen sent someone, who got in a fight with Chris’ [Lighty’s] brother. 50 and Chris weren’t even in the building when the incident happened.”

Czar Entertainment manages the career of Too $hort, Ali & Gipp, Trillville and former G-Unit member The Game, who was engaged in a now infamous feud with 50 Cent and his entire G-Unit crew.[/img]

“As 50 was getting into his SUV, he hand signaled over to Yayo and his entourage to approach and harass the boy,” a source told AllHipHop.com. “After being interrogated for several minutes as to why he was wearing a Czar Entertainment sweatshirt, Yayo pushed the boy up against the wall.”

Yayo allegedly backhanded the boy and shouted several explicatives directed toward Czar Entertainment.

According to sources, criminal charges may be filed against 50 Cent, born Curtis Jackson and Tony Yayo, born Marvin Bernard.

Tony Yayo is managed by Violator Artist Management, which also handles the careers of 50 Cent, Busta Rhymes, Young Buck, Lloyd Banks and other G-Unit artists.

According to sources, Rosemond and Yayo had an earlier exchange of words in front of The Apollo during Justo’s 10th Annual Mixtape Awards in Dec. 2006.

A source close to Violator Management denied that 50 Cent was involved in the incident and noted that Chris Lighty’s brother was also the victim of a recent attack, which the source blamed on individuals associated with Rosemond.

“50 wasn’t there,” a source close to Violator told AllHipHop.com. “They should do whatever. But we will charge Jimmy Henchmen sent someone, who got in a fight with Chris’ [Lighty’s] brother. 50 and Chris weren’t even in the building when the incident happened.”

Czar Entertainment manages the career of Too $hort, Ali & Gipp, Trillville and former G-Unit member The Game, who was engaged in a now infamous feud with 50 Cent and his entire G-Unit crew.

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: 50 cent beats down 14 yr ole boy
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2007, 05:38:00 PM »
If this is true they are blasted punks
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline Trini Madness

• Heart....miles and miles of heart
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2007, 07:11:51 PM »
wtf? yuh hadda be joking....rel stupidness
A dream you don't fight for will haunt you for the rest of your life.

Offline Queen Macoomeh

• Hero Warrior
  • come closer dahlin...
    • View Profile
    • See Nen Nen News
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2007, 07:24:53 PM »
well he doesn't exactly look like a choirboy...not all that surprised.

Offline zuluwarrior

• Hero Warrior
  • use your tongue to count your teeth
    • View Profile
    • http://pointalive.com
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2007, 07:26:47 PM »
ah hope calypso or soca artist never have to reach to that kind ah bull shit or for that matter ignorance.
good things happening to good people: a good thing
good things happening to bad people: a bad thing
bad things happening to good people: a bad thing
bad things happening to bad people: a good thing

Offline Queen Macoomeh

• Hero Warrior
  • come closer dahlin...
    • View Profile
    • See Nen Nen News
« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2007, 07:30:30 PM »
but y'know zulu...your post made me wonder...

how is it that my island, known for it's music and wining and good looking people and mas could be becoming so violent...

Valentino said we had a 'canival mentality' people always saying we're so (too) laid back - even lackadaisical, like a lime and a bottle more than work. The criminals are the only ones with a sustainable work ethic?
« Last Edit: March 25, 2007, 03:09:54 PM by Queen Macoomeh »

Offline ribbit

• Hero Warrior
  • T & T We Want A Goal !
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2007, 06:31:10 PM »
from what i read, cj started dealing when he was 12 so he must figure 14 is fair game.

Offline lickslikefire

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 27, 2007, 07:04:21 AM »
ah hope calypso or soca artist never have to reach to that kind ah bull shit or for that matter ignorance.

anybody ever heard of machel "hench men" beat up one of kmc keyboardists in NY on labour day weekend last year.....I heard kmc on bashment in october....the man was real emotional on de radio.....

i feel this shit is happen in all music industries.....

Offline grskywalker

• Hero Warrior
  • WARRIORS BUSS THE NET AGAIN!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 27, 2007, 07:17:11 AM »

anybody ever heard of machel "hench men" beat up one of kmc keyboardists in NY on labour day weekend last year.....I heard kmc on bashment in october....the man was real emotional on de radio.....

iNTERESTING YOU SHOULD SAY THAT. I HEARD THAT MACHEL WAS INVOLVED  IN SOME INCIDENT CARNIVAL AND SLAP UP A GIRL WHO SPILLED A DRINK ON HIM, IS THIS TRUE?

Offline Pro-Jayz

• Sr. Warrior
  • Is ah long time since ah went Gulf City!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 27, 2007, 07:32:56 AM »

Yeh and I heard it's just a rumour...yuh know once yuh is a star then rumours would start spreading....unless yuh think its right to believe evrything that yuh hear from people in T&T
only born in Santa Cruz BUT RAISED IN SAN FERNANDO..so dont get tied up!...I FROM SOUTH!

Offline Pro-Jayz

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 27, 2007, 07:33:23 AM »

iNTERESTING YOU SHOULD SAY THAT. I HEARD THAT MACHEL WAS INVOLVED  IN SOME INCIDENT CARNIVAL AND SLAP UP A GIRL WHO SPILLED A DRINK ON HIM, IS THIS TRUE?

Yeh and I heard it's just a rumour...yuh know once yuh is a star then rumours would start spreading....unless yuh think its right to believe evrything that yuh hear from people in T&T
only born in Santa Cruz BUT RAISED IN SAN FERNANDO..so dont get tied up!...I FROM SOUTH!

Offline lickslikefire

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 27, 2007, 07:35:12 AM »

I heard different versions of that story...a girl get push down, a girl get slap down, a girl get a hard brace.....i don't know what to believe......

but i don't feel is true...I figure is some girl who get brace from a machel wine spreading a rumour   ;D...

but then again it could be true....who knows.....

Offline grskywalker

• Hero Warrior
  • WARRIORS BUSS THE NET AGAIN!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 28, 2007, 11:58:27 AM »
Well there is always a certain amt of truth behind rumors

Offline Pro-Jayz

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 28, 2007, 12:35:20 PM »
Well there is always a certain amt of truth behind rumors

LOL That's not neccessarily true!!...If I was start a rumour in T&T that Machel slap a gyul backstage at the Madison square Garden concert..How long do you think it will take for that rumour to spread around the country..also you could bet your last dollar alot of people will beleieve it...It's just the nature of our bachannnal society...So there is not always truth behind every rumour......
« Last Edit: March 28, 2007, 12:52:13 PM by problemjaydeess »

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 08, 2007, 10:05:15 AM »
50 Cent Says Young Buck May Be Out, Violator Says He In
By Nolan Strong
Date: 4/5/2007 11:00 am

50 Cent sparked controversy when he appeared on the "Miss Jones in the Morning" show on Hot 97 yesterday (Apr. 4) and spoke candidly about his relationship with various artists on his G-Unit label, confirming that R&B singer Olivia had been dropped and that other artists on the label may not have his full support.

"I made sacrifices constantly for the entire G-Unit [roster]. At this point, they gotta do they thing now. It's their second album, everybody. If they don't deliver, then they don't actually work," 50 Cent said.

50 Cent also revealed that Young Buck, who released his critically acclaimed album Buck The World on Mar. 27 and moved over 140,000 copies during its first week, may be out of the G-Unit collective.

50 Cent said that he was considering booting the G-Unit member from the collective, due to his attempt to make peace with two of 50 Cent's rap enemies - Jadakiss and The Game.

"In a prior interview on the Angie Martinez show he [Young Buck] made references to being his own man and his decisions to try and make friends with people who I have issues with and I hold him in the same space that I hold Game in," 50 Cent said. "If I got issues with somebody and we down with each other, you got issues with them. Since then, The Game has released a record and dissed him again. That just shows you."

Prior to being released from G-Unit, The Game attempted to mend beefs with a variety of 50 Cent's detractors, including Jadakiss, Fat Joe and Nas.

Due to his actions, 50 Cent booted The Game from the collective in Mar. of 2005 and sparked one of the most infamous feuds in Hip-Hop history.

Last month, Young Buck revealed to AllHipHop.com that he and various rappers agreed not to disrespect each other in their music, as a starting point to ease tensions in the rap community.

Any agreement between Young Buck and The Game has been shattered since a Mar. 20 incident involving G-Unit member Tony Yayo and the 14-year-old son of The Game's manager, Jimmy "Henchmen" Rosemond, owner of Czar Entertainment.

On the recently released track "Body Bags," The Game disses the entire G-Unit collective and addresses the incident, in which Yayo allegedly backhanded the 14-year-old for wearing a Czar Entertainment t-shirt.

Yayo was arrested and charged with misdemeanor assault and will appear in court on Apr. 25.

During the interview, 50 Cent denied all involvement in the incident involving Rosemond's son and claimed the publicity surrounding the assault was an ongoing part of The Game and Rosemond's 'G-Unot' campaign.

"He didn't hit the kid," 50 Cent said in defense of Yayo. "I don't even know if he was there. It's the same group that put together the 'G-Unot' campaign. Why would you ban 50 if I am not involved in the actual situation? It's showing that it's from the same camp, with the same intentions. When it comes to civil, you don't have to worry about G-Unit. You have to worry about the J-J-J-J-J-Jew Unit. When the lawyers come out, we gonna see what it is."

50 Cent's manager and Violator CEO Chris Lighty denied that Young Buck was out of G-Unit and said "it was just a late April fools joke. 50 Cent has a twisted sense of humor," Lighty said.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

1]; } ?>