May 02, 2024, 02:10:00 AM

Author Topic: jamaica honduras draw  (Read 966 times)

Offline SHOTTA

• HE WHO HESITATES MASTURBATES
  • Hero Warrior
  • NIGGAS JUST HATE ME BECAUSE THEY CANT BE ME
    • View Profile
jamaica honduras draw
« on: June 07, 2005, 01:14:14 PM »
from foxsoccerchannel.com

ATLANTA (AP) - Jamaica and Honduras drew 0-0 in a friendly on Saturday before the CONCACAF Gold Cup next month.

Gold Cup

Group A

Wed., July 6

Colombia vs. Panama   
Trin. & Tob. vs. Honduras 

Sat., July 9

Panama vs. Trin. & Tob.   
Honduras vs. Colombia 

Mon., July 11

Colombia vs. Trin. & Tob.   
Honduras vs. Panama 

Support your favorite team with official National Team gear from the Fox Soccer Shop!

Jamaica played the final 27 minutes two men down after midfielder Jermaine Johnson and backline forward Damion Stewart drew red cards.

Wilmer Velasquez took Honduras' eighth and final shot in the 87th minute, but his header from 10 yards went high.

Christopher Nicholas took two of Jamaica's seven shots before leaving for a substitute in the 68th. Jamaica coach Wendell Downswell didn't want his promising scorer to get hurt with the Gold Cup looming.

Honduras' best chance to score was in the 47th when Milton Nunez's shot from 18 yards hit the left post.

Both teams will play one more friendly before the Gold Cup begins on July 6 in the United States. Jamaica faces Trinidad and Tobago on June 15 in Havana, while Honduras meets Cuba on July 2 in Vancouver, British Columbia.

i not sure if that game is true cause we should be playin them in unity cup.........a good result against them should allow us a guage for the gold cup against honduras

hopefully beene will use the unity as time to try new players such as collin samuel and jason scotland

now that we have mastered the language we can wield it as we may

1]; } ?>