April 28, 2024, 01:49:53 AM

Author Topic: 'A dream come true' Ato Boldon,  (Read 13970 times)

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: 'A dream come true' Ato Boldon,
« Reply #30 on: June 18, 2006, 04:30:51 PM »
I like berris man he"s ah classic,I probaly disagree with who he choose to have as ah nemisis.But maybe
he enjoying it also ,get those competeive juices pumping,or maybe not.Ato is ah hero,I still beleive he was faster than the speed of the sound off the starters pistol's gun  :whistling:, and those false starts prevented that gold medal steupppsss.robbed him hmm  :beermug:
« Last Edit: June 18, 2006, 05:28:54 PM by Compre »

Offline berris

• Hero Warrior
  • TnT ALL TIME GREATEST GOAL SCORER chase dem Jesse
    • View Profile
    • http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/graphics/gallery/football/facup2006/fourthround/upixcup9.jpg
« Reply #31 on: June 18, 2006, 05:44:53 PM »
Dats a real shame. I live in the UK and cant make any Trini matches back home. So dat make me a waggonist? I couldnt attend Sweden or England games because I couldnt afford to get time off to go. Dat makes me a waggonist??

Boy, dat is de unfortunate ting about Trinidad. i love my country, but dat real sad. And to insult ATO, de same Ato Boldon who did not have to represent Trinidad, but still did us proud and flew de flag for we??? Dats real sad and out of place. It almost like saying, if you live abroad and make a success of yourself, you cant claim to be a true trini. Like being Trinidadian is part of an exclusive club for people actually living on de island.

tut tut  :-\

If that's de way you choose to look at it, sure go ahead buh I cyar be responsible for yuh ignorance .

Explain, what part of my comment showed ignorance???

....for explaination please see above.....thank you

No I want you in your own words to explain

yow, if you cyar read and understand I cyar help yuh ...you want to read and interpret it your way den stay in your ignorance, apparantely you have ah problem wid my opinion on ato and if so ah sorry for yuh becuz it sounds to me dat,for you, anyone dat represents TnT shud not be criticized and just have dey arse kissed becuz dey 'flew de flag for we'... you doh know me and I doe noe you but as far as you concern any none big name saying anything bad or against ato and eh 'represent TnT' must be wrong to say wha de say ...If you find ato is dis big sh!t den fine daiz you buh doe ask meh to explain your 'ignorance' nah please .....
IN GOD WE TRUST
IN MAN WE BUST
AND WOMAN...WORST !!!

CHASE DEM JESSIE

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
« Reply #32 on: June 18, 2006, 06:11:24 PM »
<sits down with ah glass ah red and takin in dey read>

Offline berris

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/graphics/gallery/football/facup2006/fourthround/upixcup9.jpg
« Reply #33 on: June 18, 2006, 06:21:36 PM »

Dats a real shame. I live in the UK and cant make any Trini matches back home. So dat make me a waggonist? I couldnt attend Sweden or England games because I couldnt afford to get time off to go. Dat makes me a waggonist??

Boy, dat is de unfortunate ting about Trinidad. i love my country, but dat real sad. And to insult ATO, de same Ato Boldon who did not have to represent Trinidad, but still did us proud and flew de flag for we??? Dats real sad and out of place. It almost like saying, if you live abroad and make a success of yourself, you cant claim to be a true trini. Like being Trinidadian is part of an exclusive club for people actually living on de island.

tut tut  :-\

If that's de way you choose to look at it, sure go ahead buh I cyar be responsible for yuh ignorance .

Explain, what part of my comment showed ignorance???

....for explaination please see above.....thank you

No I want you in your own words to explain

Wham 'UK soca warrior' ah notice yuh delete yuh post wham yuh read it properly and see it eh make much sense.....yuh doh want ah explanation again ?? well ah save it above for yuh 2 read over and see how smart yuh sound.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2006, 06:23:19 PM by berris »
IN GOD WE TRUST
IN MAN WE BUST
AND WOMAN...WORST !!!

CHASE DEM JESSIE

Offline Rymizx

• Full Warrior
  • It's a small world ! - No Really...
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 18, 2006, 06:49:39 PM »
"Waggonist"  Simple Explanation - Berris - 99 unsupportive posts, on ah soca warriors support site. (Ironic isn't it)

Ato - 303 posts and countng... Ato man you earn your living representing and just keep doing us proud. Ignore big mouth Berris. Beryl

Berris-- Talk Yuh Talk...
« Last Edit: June 18, 2006, 07:23:02 PM by Rymizx »

Offline berris

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 18, 2006, 07:25:16 PM »
"Waggonist"  Simple Explanation - Berris - 99 unsupportive posts, on ah soca warriors support site. (Ironic isn't it)

Ato - 303 posts and countng... Ato man you earn your living representing and just keep doing us proud. Ignore big mouth Berris. Beryl

Berris-- Talk You Talk...

Remizx  I will always talk meh talk, I is meh own man and will always talk meh mind  ....you on de other hand  sound like ah arse kisser ...I choose to talk meh talk and you choose to kiss arse ....oh sh!t ah forget is ato we talking bout so cyar say nuttin negative ah hah to agree wid everything he say right .... ..daiz for you boss not me I hah meh own mind and opinions and call it like ah see it ...it have other people I had difference of opinions with on dis board before, how come yuh eh come to dem defense like yuh come to ato's wham dey arse eh sweet like ato own ????
now you bum yuh gum !!
IN GOD WE TRUST
IN MAN WE BUST
AND WOMAN...WORST !!!

CHASE DEM JESSIE

Offline morvant

• warrior nation member
  • Hero Warrior
  • malick till i die
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 18, 2006, 07:30:22 PM »
same thing happen ah time i disagree with ato

de whole world jump down meh throat

berris talk yuh talk boy
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 18, 2006, 07:41:13 PM »
same thing happen ah time i disagree with ato

de whole world jump down meh throat

berris talk yuh talk boy

well boy disagree is one ting...........but ah tink was some cyber bottle dem men was peltin oui

Boy ah look up 'berris' in wilkpedia...it have ah picture of ah belmont badjon holdin ah big stone  :D...ah say llawd, lemmih doh antagonIze dis man oui

ah waitin fuh de big match up somewhey dong de road...berris vs Sam  :devil:

dat go be like Iinvaders clashin wit Tokyo back in de 1950's
« Last Edit: June 18, 2006, 07:46:00 PM by Dutty »
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline Organic

• Bamboo # 5
  • Hero Warrior
  • Politics- 90% Personality 10% Principle
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 18, 2006, 07:42:12 PM »
Drop this setta talk nah and just focus on football man.
THIS IS the best reply/advice on this whole thread. it get outta hand real fast. its not about ato, its not about berris opinion. its about the soca warriors right about now...WHO GONNA BE DE BIGGER PERSON AND JUS  LET IT DROP. OR IS THE PRIMARY SCHOOL " I NEED OT GET THE LAST WORD IN EDGE WISE" VIBES GOING T CONINTUE. BLESS UP ATO.. U REPRESENT WE. BLESS UP BERRIS FOR BEING AH TRINI AND GIVING YOUR OPINION. I SURE BOTH AH ALLYUH TRUE TRINIS AND WANT THE BEST FOR DE WARRIORS. NOW BACK TO DE ISSUES AT HAND GOO SOCAWARRIORS!!
Perhaps the epitome of a Trinidadian is the child in the third row class with a dark skin and crinkly plaits who looks at you out of decidedly Chinese eyes and announces herself as Jacqueline Maharaj.- Merle Hodge

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
« Reply #39 on: June 18, 2006, 07:58:52 PM »
<pull dey bottle ah red ah little closer>

I only pressing "refresh" on this thread to see who else putting in dey 5 cents.

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 18, 2006, 08:02:17 PM »

I only pressing "refresh" on this thread to see who else putting in dey 5 cents.

whey yuh drinkin 'charlies red spanish wine' nah?  ;D
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline real madness

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 18, 2006, 08:06:04 PM »
I now reading this topic for the first time..i eh go lie..Berris vs Ato is more entertaining than Ato vs Greene.  despite the commess, it is an interesting discussion.  Berris u keeping saying Ato doh know who he talking to, buss yuh files nah.

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
« Reply #42 on: June 18, 2006, 08:10:27 PM »

whey yuh drinkin 'charlies red spanish wine' nah?  ;D

is red wine yes, but charlies ain't spanish  :rotfl: :rotfl: ;)

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
« Reply #43 on: June 18, 2006, 08:12:40 PM »
I now reading this topic for the first time..i eh go lie..Berris vs Ato is more entertaining than Ato vs Greene.  despite the commess, it is an interesting discussion.  Berris u keeping saying Ato doh know who he talking to, buss yuh files nah.

<sid down next to real madness>

i ain't go lie, but that question on meh mind all day....
actually it take meh mind off ah ball for dey day.
lastnight was enough headache bout shaka not in goal....it go be jack.

so ah sitting down at 10:00 pm waiting....

but wait...where sam in tru ?
is ah long time me ain't take in ah sam post, allyuh wake him up
« Last Edit: June 18, 2006, 08:22:10 PM by MuFF PuFF »

Offline berris

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 18, 2006, 08:20:40 PM »

when ah say he doh know who he talking to ,dat noh mean I have to be some big name ...who I am not important, when ato post or reply to people opinions on dis site he doh only address me he talikng to all ah we and he doh know who we is, buh as he is ato so he tink he must know more than we and if yuh dissagree yuh 'clueless' as far as he concern ...So when ah say he don't know who he talking he so swell headed that he feel we just doh know better....I do ..
IN GOD WE TRUST
IN MAN WE BUST
AND WOMAN...WORST !!!

CHASE DEM JESSIE

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: June 18, 2006, 08:21:55 PM »

ac

Allyuh woman eh playin allyuh ha de market cornered on wickedness oui

look how you chookin fire.........let de glladiators naturally find dey way to de center of de coliseum  :challenge:

look
doh make mih shook berris in yuh..................

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
« Reply #46 on: June 18, 2006, 08:25:20 PM »

steups....ah going and sleep now
berris ya destroy meh hopes...ah well saying you must be israel khan, hasley crawford or ah high profile member of dey people's national movement...steups  ;)

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
« Reply #47 on: June 18, 2006, 08:26:24 PM »

ac

Allyuh woman eh playin allyuh ha de market cornered on wickedness oui

look how you chookin fire.........let de glladiators naturally find dey way to de center of de coliseum  :challenge:

look
doh make mih shook berris in yuh..................

ummm Mr Duttiness i doh chook luv  :angel:

Offline berris

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 18, 2006, 08:28:35 PM »

real madness if yuh want to know wey dis whole ato ting start check out page #8 (i tink) ah topic started by 'PEG' heading 'I have a huge problem with how the team was dressed upon arrival'( something like that)...wey I post meh opinion and ato eh like it and jam start from dey...check it out if yuh want yuh go see ah real hyprocrite !!

IN GOD WE TRUST
IN MAN WE BUST
AND WOMAN...WORST !!!

CHASE DEM JESSIE

Offline berris

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: June 18, 2006, 08:32:22 PM »

steups....ah going and sleep now
berris ya destroy meh hopes...ah well saying you must be israel khan, hasley crawford or ah high profile member of dey people's national movement...steups  ;)

sleep well ..... :salute:
IN GOD WE TRUST
IN MAN WE BUST
AND WOMAN...WORST !!!

CHASE DEM JESSIE

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
« Reply #50 on: June 18, 2006, 08:32:30 PM »
trini madness, look HEREEEEEEEEE and scroll down.. :angel:
lawd is 10:35 pm

http://www.socawarriorssc.com/swonline/smf/index.php?topic=16724.120

Offline real madness

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: June 18, 2006, 08:50:50 PM »

real madness if yuh want to know wey dis whole ato ting start check out page #8 (i tink) ah topic started by 'PEG' heading 'I have a huge problem with how the team was dressed upon arrival'( something like that)...wey I post meh opinion and ato eh like it and jam start from dey...check it out if yuh want yuh go see ah real hyprocrite !!

Berris,
yeah i read that topic...i dont know ato personally.i know his brother and mother..so i know about ato second hand so cant really comment on him except saying he has a strong personality.
i respect ato for achievments on the track.
i hear nuff stories from other athletes who represent tnt (i.e. olmypics) at the same time as Ato and dem men had a lot of negative stories about he is ah arrogant and selfish person but at the end of the day i wasn't there so i cant accuse him of anything because i don't know him personally and i wasn't there.
i sincerely hope he can achieve something for youths back home in sports especially track and field.

so i understand yuh disagreement with him and hopefully allyuh sort it out because at the end of the day we are all trinis and we want is best for our country.

P.S. Berris yuh right about a$$ kissers..i remember ah time morvant disagree and nuff men jump on his case and startle to gargle Ato %$^& like it is listerine.

Offline whayuhsay

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: June 18, 2006, 08:58:29 PM »
Ato, is me who say I tired see yuh tork down to Trinis, dat was when yuh use tuh run fast...  but I doh have tuh site sources, yuh still doing it right here on dese boards... "WAKE up, 3rd world people"

Offline Organic

• Bamboo # 5
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: June 18, 2006, 09:21:01 PM »
allyuh heAD HARD ALLYUH JUS LIKE COMMESS AND BACANAL..ONE SET AH LATE FOR SHCOOL PICKEY HEAD CHILDREN WHO wENT TO SHCOOL IN AUGUST
« Last Edit: June 18, 2006, 09:43:22 PM by Organic »
Perhaps the epitome of a Trinidadian is the child in the third row class with a dark skin and crinkly plaits who looks at you out of decidedly Chinese eyes and announces herself as Jacqueline Maharaj.- Merle Hodge

Offline whayuhsay

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: June 18, 2006, 09:25:49 PM »
"Pickey head" eh?

allyuh heAD HARD ALLYUH JUS LIKE COMMESS AND BACANAL..ONE SET AH LATE FOR SHCOOL PICKEY HEAD CHILDREN WHO SENT TO SHCOOL IN AUGUST

Offline berris

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: June 18, 2006, 09:39:19 PM »
PICKEY HEAD CHILDREN WHO SENT TO SHCOOL IN AUGUST

ah wonder who really 'SENT' TO SCHOOL IN AUGUST...pickey head ...why yuh eh say nigga an done...doh cover it up .....
IN GOD WE TRUST
IN MAN WE BUST
AND WOMAN...WORST !!!

CHASE DEM JESSIE

Offline Organic

• Bamboo # 5
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: June 18, 2006, 09:46:21 PM »

ah wonder who really 'SENT' TO SCHOOL IN AUGUST...pickey head ...why yuh eh say nigga an done...doh cover it up .....
buh a a if i chose to be euphemistic then is my perogative...like u jumping on my back to..i never claim i could run ah 100 under 10  seconds u knwo breds

Offline whayuhsay

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: June 18, 2006, 09:48:24 PM »
Recognize the type of people who rush to his defense.... :o

What ah ting....

Offline Organic

• Bamboo # 5
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: June 18, 2006, 09:52:28 PM »

What ah ting....

defense..if u read my first thread all i said was to relax d e ole talk scene. the arugment starting  to have ah high shcool gyul argument flavor. and i think it shouldnt gget so far. is after i see ppl continue..i say dey acting like duncy head children...i defended no one. at any rate what u mean by look who defending??? before i assume i jus would liek some clarification?? u mean me specificaly somehting about the name cause ii doubt u knwo em personally

Offline whayuhsay

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: June 18, 2006, 09:56:50 PM »
Is "duncy head children" synonymous with "pickey head children" in your books?

What ah ting....

defense..if u read my first thread all i said was to relax d e ole talk scene. the arugment starting  to have ah high shcool gyul argument flavor. and i think it shouldnt gget so far. is after i see ppl continue..i say dey acting like duncy head children...i defended no one. at any rate what u mean by look who defending??? before i assume i jus would liek some clarification?? u mean me specificaly somehting about the name cause ii doubt u knwo em personally

1]; } ?>