March 28, 2024, 02:47:48 PM

Author Topic: 'A dream come true' Ato Boldon,  (Read 13840 times)

Offline Kingk

• Hero Warrior
  • Warriors 4ever
    • View Profile
'A dream come true' Ato Boldon,
« on: June 14, 2006, 02:21:52 PM »
dont know if this was posted already if it has da mods will take it down

FIFAworldcup.com: What did you think of the game?
Ato Boldon:I watched most of it in my hotel room, but I couldn't see the end because I had to go out. I've only just found out the result! It was a great game and I'm very happy!

Which player do you think played the best today?
My favourite player is, without a doubt, Shaka Hislop, the goalie. He's a good friend of mine and an excellent player. He didn't think he'd be playing in the first game and was a bit annoyed, not surprisingly. But when he was called on today, he stayed cool and played a great match.

What was the high point of the game? 
My heart was in my mouth when the ball came off the crossbar, but actually the whole game was pretty nerve-wracking because Sweden are a good side. We had a few narrow escapes, but luckily the ball never ended up in the back of the net. I know how much Trinidad and Tobago fans want to beat England, but I'm very happy with a draw against Sweden. It shows that Trinidad and Tobago are not here simply to make up the numbers. Sweden are one of the group favourites and the fact we took a point off them means that people have got to start taking us seriously.

Have you seen any of the other 2006 FIFA World Cup Germany™ games?
I've seen all three games played so far. Germany's first goal (Philipp Lahm) is the best goal scored up until now. I hope I'll be able to watch the whole tournament. When I was a kid I thought that only big countries could play in the World Cup, so for Trinidad and Tobago today was a dream come true.

Do you think Trinidad and Tobago can make it through to the Round of 16?
I don't know if we'll get past the group stage: I just hope we carry on playing well. Now we're up against England, the game we've all been looking forward to since the draw was made in Leipzig. It's the most important game in our history and I'll definitely be watching. If we play as well as we did today, we might stand a chance.

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: 'A dream come true' Ato Boldon,
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2006, 02:39:04 PM »
a-a wuh he doin in he hotel room?

Ah thought he making part 2 to boldon/bahrain?....guess not

ah well  :-\

Dais berris REAL pardner yuh know  ;D
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline kandi_tt

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2006, 02:54:45 PM »
ato start some new commentating job or something on d 10th if ah remember hearing correctly...but he in germany now...so we mite still get ah part 2....:)

iNnOcEnT aNd UnInFoRmEd...

Offline JayTheWrecker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2006, 03:28:30 PM »
buh was de man in he Hotel Room in Germany ???
in de same city that TnT played in ???
at least be outside de Stadium if ya cyar get in  ;)

yeah and i want to know what was so important that he had to leave before the game end, i can't understand that  ???

that was the MOST IMPORTANT AND MOST HISTORIC GAME T&T HAVE EVER PLAYED TO DATE

even if my missus was about to give birth i would tell her to hang on until the final whistle blown because i'm not going to miss the end of the match for ANYTHING
Son, there's only two things that matter in this life. Family and Football. Everything else is bullshit

Offline Manty

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2006, 03:33:54 PM »
Ato had NCAA Track & Field commentary to do that same day... June 10th ... he was in the US doing commentary for CBS .. in Sacramento..

Offline berris

• Hero Warrior
  • TnT ALL TIME GREATEST GOAL SCORER chase dem Jesse
    • View Profile
    • http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/graphics/gallery/football/facup2006/fourthround/upixcup9.jpg
« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2006, 03:34:38 PM »
buh was de man in he Hotel Room in Germany ???
in de same city that TnT played in ???
at least be outside de Stadium if ya cyar get in  ;)

yeah and i want to know what was so important that he had to leave before the game end, i can't understand that  ???

that was the MOST IMPORTANT AND MOST HISTORIC GAME T&T HAVE EVER PLAYED TO DATE

even if my missus was about to give birth i would tell her to hang on until the final whistle blown because i'm not going to miss the end of the match for ANYTHING

daiz becuz he is ah waggonist ...just my opinion...
IN GOD WE TRUST
IN MAN WE BUST
AND WOMAN...WORST !!!

CHASE DEM JESSIE

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2006, 10:25:10 PM »
berris i hadda nominate you for something sar....

something...

what part ah dey world ya standing in ?

Offline berris

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/graphics/gallery/football/facup2006/fourthround/upixcup9.jpg
« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2006, 11:01:59 AM »
berris i hadda nominate you for something sar....

something...

what part ah dey world ya standing in ?

De outside part.
IN GOD WE TRUST
IN MAN WE BUST
AND WOMAN...WORST !!!

CHASE DEM JESSIE

Offline whayuhsay

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 15, 2006, 11:03:39 AM »
Yuh could say dat again!

daiz becuz he is ah waggonist ...just my opinion...

Offline A.B.

• Hero Warrior
  • Everything I'm NOT made me everything I AM.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 17, 2006, 02:05:33 AM »
Yes I am a waggonist.  I have a contract with CBS which said I had to be in Sacramento, California on June 10th to call the NCAA championships - which makes more TNT history whether or not some of you clueless ones know it, since no-one with a TNT passport has ever done national sports broadcasts in the US.  This is year 2 and counting.  So yes, I missed the most important game in history. You think I was happy to miss TNT v SWE?  It's called being a PROFESSIONAL.  Where does the the England game rank, then? Steups.

I have been in Germany since that time, and front and center for ENGLAND v TnT, and I am here until we are eliminated, IF we are eliminated.  So if unbreakable committments means 'waggonist', then sure....but please doh make me laugh like I now reach, all yuh who have no clue whatsoever.  You have no idea how many years I have been going to TNT games - all over the globe. At least 10!  Ask Dwight. 

I dunno why Trinis so, nuh, I really don't. Perhaps you can suggest what behaviour exactly would point to me being a waggonist, besides missing a game that I was 7000 miles away from and could not be at?  You see me sharing stages with the Warriors?  Making appearances with them?  At any TTFF thing? Press conferences?  Stupid arse.

Glad to see the usual idiots will jump at any chance to make a disparaging comment.  Ignorance is bliss.  Stay happy.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2006, 02:18:27 AM by atoboldon »
BORN TO DO IT

Offline tempo

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 17, 2006, 02:31:17 AM »
 :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:
Yes Boldon. Check dem habitual linesteppers.

Offline JERSEY TRINI

• trotty
  • Hero Warrior
  • without god life just doesn't make sense
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 17, 2006, 02:33:54 AM »
Yes I am a waggonist.  I have a contract with CBS which said I had to be in Sacramento, California on June 10th to call the NCAA championships - which makes more TNT history whether or not some of you clueless ones know it, since no-one with a TNT passport has ever done national sports broadcasts in the US.  This is year 2 and counting.  So yes, I missed the most important game in history. You think I was happy to miss TNT v SWE?  It's called being a PROFESSIONAL.  Where does the the England game rank, then? Steups.

I have been in Germany since that time, and front and center for ENGLAND v TnT, and I am here until we are eliminated, IF we are eliminated.  So if unbreakable committments means 'waggonist', then sure....but please doh make me laugh like I now reach, all yuh who have no clue whatsoever.  You have no idea how many years I have been going to TNT games - all over the globe. At least 10!  Ask Dwight. 

I dunno why Trinis so, nuh, I really don't. Perhaps you can suggest what behaviour exactly would point to me being a waggonist, besides missing a game that I was 7000 miles away from and could not be at?  You see me sharing stages with the Warriors?  Making appearances with them?  At any TTFF thing? Press conferences?  Stupid arse.

Glad to see the usual idiots will jump at any chance to make a disparaging comment.  Ignorance is bliss.  Stay happy.

Yes man Ato cuss him out because I really don't know where these men coming from jes so and calling man waggonist yes ??? steupssssssssssss.  Big up yuh self eh Ato and make more money, and do worry becuze we in the second round no doubt.

Offline chelsea64

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 17, 2006, 06:03:53 AM »

I for one was glad to see you out with us on the Wednesday and at the game as well. 
Come on the Chels.

Offline verycute1

• Hero Warrior
  • Me Smash.. You Die
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 17, 2006, 08:21:19 AM »

I have been in Germany since that time, and front and center for ENGLAND v TnT, and I am here until we are eliminated, IF we are eliminated.  So if unbreakable committments means 'waggonist', then sure....but please doh make me laugh like I now reach, all yuh who have no clue whatsoever.  You have no idea how many years I have been going to TNT games - all over the globe. At least 10!  Ask Dwight. 

:notworthy: :notworthy: :wavetowel: :cheers:
One of these days I'm going to bust out the crystalline doomhammer and go positively orc on this town. Then they'll be sorry...

Read the lore, warlocks are mages that decided not to suck.

Online Fyzoman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 17, 2006, 08:35:25 AM »
ah see ato(put-dem-in-dey-place)reply coming from ah mile away.....i read the interview too and very briefly wonder bout the de hotel room, but immediately thought that there had to be a reasonable explaination, and eh even think bout questioning de mans' actions....ah know ah go get fire for dis..but...access to a computer doesn't autoamtically give you access to common sense!
"Practice is the best of all instructors"

Offline AB.Trini

• Hero Warrior
  • yuh cyar take meh ancestry from meh
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 17, 2006, 09:58:13 AM »
Like Halsey Crawford, like Wendell Mottley, Roger Gibbons, Leslie King, George Bovell,( to name a few) Ato  has been and will always be a collective and integral part of individuals who have represented and put our nation on the World stage. Their efforts are defining moments for our nation and are etched in the historical achievements of TNT.

Prior to a team collectively  providing this level of prominence, let's give thanks and tribute to those individuals who were up against all odds as well. We deserve to be more respectful and honouring or our sporting icons. These are the hopes and  dreams for our youths.

All respect Mr.Boldon.

Offline berris

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 17, 2006, 11:02:25 AM »

Ha Ha ...yes ato is one de clueless ones here ...ah tort yuh wudda come back on here making ah lil more sense buh yuh come back wid de same dam bullsh!t ...like ah tell yuh before you tink is always bout you and is not.You always tooting yuh horn...yuh had  work commitments, fine,if I had ah well paid gig I mighta miss de game also who knows,buh yuh cyar leave it at dat , you hah to point out to we ignorant ones dat wah you do....' make more TnT history whether or not some of you clueless ones know it'....ato we 'clueless' ones eh trying to hear bout YOU right now,now is bout the soca warriors and de history dey creating but as usual yuh have to point out wha you do.
  Since you want de talk to be bout you leh meh point out dat you are  de clueless one that worships de US,yuh might be Trinidadian (me eh even noe wey yuh born) buh when yuh use to represent my country ,in my humble opinion, you were most remembered for running down Maurice Green to jump up in is arms after he just wash yuh arse in ah race,again in my humble opinion had you concentrate on beating Green instead of pefecting de hug up after de cut arse you might have gotten goal for TnT.unlike de great Hasley Crawford .
 Waggonist you are becuz yuh just start to back TnT ...'ask Dwight' ..ask Dwight wha ?yuh eh see you is ah joker everybody know you just come boy so you eh fooling no one.Nut becuz yuh went some games here and there means yuh is ah true warrio, doe fool yuh self wid dat becuz it hah waggonist in germany right now shouting TnT loud loud loud and as soon as WC cup done dey eh to been seen again when we playing St Vincent and Barbados and dem teams and you go be one ah dem, doh fool yuh self becuz yuh eh fooling none ah we 'clueless ones......   yuh big time  WAGGONIST
« Last Edit: June 17, 2006, 03:17:32 PM by berris »
IN GOD WE TRUST
IN MAN WE BUST
AND WOMAN...WORST !!!

CHASE DEM JESSIE

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 17, 2006, 11:16:16 AM »
Berris I like ah bacchanal as much as anybody....but as ah big man leh dis 'static' die and go away nah

Ah realize yuh go never siddong in ah bar an have ah beer wit de man........but yuh hadda give jack he jacket fuh de man accomplishments and what country he chose to represent
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline whayuhsay

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 17, 2006, 11:31:14 AM »
Oh gosh, Ato come for more pong....  :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

http://www.socawarriorssc.com/swonline/smf/index.php?topic=16724.msg174036#msg174036

One thing ah go never forget is how Ato use to come across with this superiority complex, talking down to Trinis in Trinidad, as if he so much better...  If that DVD wasn't involved, who knows if he wouldah evah post here....

I have a question for Ato, I really surprised dat Jack allow de man to sell for profit that Warriors DVD, without a substantial part of the profits going back to the TTFF, was dat part of the deal for joining the UNC?

Offline berris

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 17, 2006, 11:31:27 AM »
Berris I like ah bacchanal as much as anybody....but as ah big man leh dis 'static' die and go away nah

Ah realize yuh go never siddong in ah bar an have ah beer wit de man........but yuh hadda give jack he jacket fuh de man accomplishments and what country he chose to represent

so is just me ,I eh trying to say he eh accomplish nuttin he just never impress me as a runner or ah person and when someone want to bump dey gum bout dey 'know more dan most' and dey eh even know to whom dey are speaking, show how ignorant that person really is ...
IN GOD WE TRUST
IN MAN WE BUST
AND WOMAN...WORST !!!

CHASE DEM JESSIE

Offline guerrier rouge

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 17, 2006, 10:44:11 PM »
I saw this article and would like to say at the end of the day everyone has to consider his professional or personal responsibilities first;isn't it important.So if Mr.Bolton is securing or  delegating his responsibilities and at the same time being in Germany to show and support his friends from the team ,Whats the deal here!.Why are some people here trying to mobilise illwill towards the man.He seems to be a very focused successful person or athlete . I believed thats why he was an Olympian.He does not seem to me as someone who would shirk his responsibilities. :beermug:
« Last Edit: June 17, 2006, 10:47:01 PM by guerrier rouge »

Offline Trinimassive

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 17, 2006, 11:31:14 PM »

so is just me ,I eh trying to say he eh accomplish nuttin he just never impress me as a runner or ah person and when someone want to bump dey gum bout dey 'know more dan most' and dey eh even know to whom dey are speaking, show how ignorant that person really is ...

The amount ah times Ato run under 10 secs doh impress yuh ???

Also

Give the man credit for coming on here as "himself."  When last ah pla.yer come on here and post using he name. When they get interview is one setta one liners they givin. I give him full credit for at least being man enough to be in the public eye being "himself."

Drop this setta talk nah and just focus on football man.

Offline Kingk

• Hero Warrior
  • Warriors 4ever
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 18, 2006, 12:17:28 AM »

The amount ah times Ato run under 10 secs doh impress yuh ???

Also

Give the man credit for coming on here as "himself."  When last ah pla.yer come on here and post using he name. When they get interview is one setta one liners they givin. I give him full credit for at least being man enough to be in the public eye being "himself."

Drop this setta talk nah and just focus on football man.

i dont blame auto for missin da game all dat matters is he picked up & wen 2 da next one
when ur doin dat kinda work trust me time is money & am talkin lots of money
he signed a contract so he is bound by it
do ur thang man

Offline verycute1

• Hero Warrior
  • Me Smash.. You Die
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 18, 2006, 02:56:28 PM »

I think i miss the part where you  qualified tp represent T&T in the olympics, and I guess i miss seeing   your medal ceremony...... what year was that again?

People come on the thread and diss the man for watching game in his hotel room and missing the end, and when he explain why he wasn't on the stadium, you want to turn and diss him even more for doing so?

And they wonder why some of our most prominent athletes choose to live abroad, After a while is not even that they could make more money in other countries, is that they get more respect from  everywhere else than home.

Case in point, T&T vs england,  game not even done 10 minutes yet, man start to complain, the rest of the world sending congratulations on what Soca Warriors accomplish, Trinis start to point fingers...

National pride should never last until the final whistle blow or until the race done. It should last forever. Ato put us on the map many times in track and field, Soca Warriors showed the world we are  true fighters. And I for one, am proud, no matter what happens.
One of these days I'm going to bust out the crystalline doomhammer and go positively orc on this town. Then they'll be sorry...

Read the lore, warlocks are mages that decided not to suck.

Offline A.B.

• Hero Warrior
  • Everything I'm NOT made me everything I AM.
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 18, 2006, 03:07:14 PM »
As expected. 

Ignorant, you say? How ignorant is is to call someone a waggonist based on what u didn't know about him "missing a game" or as you said, "someone who never impressed you as a sprinter or person?"  Just say I rub you the wrong way and leave it at that.  At least then I can say he is being honest about how he feels.  The ignorance was you calling me a waggonist.  That is ignorant. 

Imagine how devastated I am that such a luminary as yourself has an opinion as to what caliber of athlete I was, or person that I am.  You know what u see on papers, you don't know me.  Yes, boss, I was a joke of a sprinter, who lost to Greene and others at the Olympics, but the only reason you feel any 'inferiority' as you said is because you have issues - my guess? a non-achiever, usually the only ones who have an issue with someone who has achieved.  You won't be the first or the last.  It happens, in my line of work. People who are ok with themselves doh talk about people who have been successful their whole lives.  But that only exposes you for what you are.  A hater.  "I doh like he, so I go call he a 'waggonist', despite the fact that I personally have no idea why the man "miss the game" in truth."  It was just a great opportunity for u to run your mouth without knowing anything - and now tryin to make it like I come to big up myself when I was only showing why a waggonist like me might miss a big game like TRI vs SWE.  Try again, that is a bit transparent.

I don't talk down to my countrymen, and never have.  Maybe you could provide some references of that.  It makes no sense to continue with all your internet posturing.  You know where and how to reach me if you have so much to say.  Oh, and the TTFF is who gets the profits from the DVD, but why should any sense or truth enter into the discussion now. LOL.  You think I care who u "studying now" or who you like as a sprinter?  What could your opinion possibly matter to me?  When you are man enough to step from behind your little fruity screen name while you throw your 'internet gangster blows, then talk, not before.  You are my German "downtime entertainment" in the meantime.

I pointing out what I was doing on TV to detract from the Warriors?  You really that stupid?  Yes, I know the 'Trinidad and Tobago history' part of what I mentioned makes you cringe, since "u doh like me" but that doesn't stop it from being so.  That is how the Express and Guardian reported it.  Your opinion doesn't change facts.

I know that 'hater-ade' is rising up in you, which is why THAT very mild reference incensed you so.  I was merely coming to answer a retard who making it seem like I am some fake Trini because I "missed a game."  Try that with someone else.  Now you want to be wrong and strong, and, even funnier, trying to discredit me and my career.  Best of luck, cuz it might take a bit more than your opinion to do it.  Facts, medals and times are a bitch. Google it. LOL. Just think, even for a hater like you, if I do it big, it's a plus for the country - DVD, TV whatever!

For those PM'ing me to 'please ignore this obvious dumbarse', I apologize to you, and I am done with the convo now, but when u represent a country for half your life and then have someone call u a waggonist based on pure ignorance of a situation or him "not liking a man" it is hard to just ignore it.  When you post your illustrious resume, Berris, then we will talk.  Not before.  Tell me what you are doing to 'big us up' or help your people/country.   You're right, I don't know to whom I am talking.  You do.  So, go ahead and enlighten me. 

Oh, and how could I forget the other issue - YES, my Warriors' DVD and TTFF/Jack and me being a senator in the UNC are all totally tied together.  I joined as payment.  Great deduction. Brilliant.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2006, 04:06:46 PM by atoboldon »
BORN TO DO IT

Offline doh_stick

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 18, 2006, 03:46:36 PM »
why is it that Trinis caan watch another succesful man and congratulate him..no..is all about fight down.There should be a social study performed on this as it is quite the phenomena..Someone doing well/achieving is always a  set of -kill him dead, he aint dat good...just my 2 cents

Offline trini_chris

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 18, 2006, 03:52:00 PM »
why is it that Trinis caan watch another succesful man and congratulate him..no..is all about fight down.There should be a social study performed on this as it is quite the phenomena..Someone doing well/achieving is always a  set of -kill him dead, he aint dat good...just my 2 cents

trinidadians are experts in fighting down ppl. it's a real bad habit but over the years i realised that it's true
d original WARRIOR PRINCESS. win or lose i am a FIGHTER.

Offline trinindian

• Hero Warrior
  • Curried Wild Meat With Plenty Hot Pepper
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 18, 2006, 04:08:07 PM »

trinidadians are experts in fighting down ppl. it's a real bad habit but over the years i realised that it's true

aka crabs in a barrel syndrome a highly infectious disease that trinis seem to highly susceptible too
« Last Edit: June 18, 2006, 04:10:14 PM by trinindian »

Offline berris

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 18, 2006, 04:20:42 PM »
Ha ha.  As expected.  Yes, boss, I was a joke of a sprinter, and the only reason you feel any 'inferiority' is because you have issues - my guess, a non-achiever, the only ones who have an issue with someone who has achieved.  You won't be the first or the last.  It happens.

I don't talk down to my countrymen, people are aware of that.  Makes no sense to continue with all your internet posturing.  You know where and how to reach me if you have so much to say.  Oh, and for the clueless, the TTFF is who gets the profits from the DVD, but why should any sense enter into the discussion now. LOL.  You think I care who u "studying now" or who you like as a sprinter.  What could your opinion possibly matter to me?  When you man enough to step from behind a screen name while you throw your internet gangsgter blows then come talk, not before.  You are amusing me.

Oh gawd boy ato yuh now hah meh worried ah scared... yuh imps....daiz how chupid and bigheaded yuh is ..yuh talk bout me throwing meh 'internet gangster blows'  buh you come on now puffing yuh chest hiding 'behind a screen' de same ting yuh accuse me ah doing  ....bout come tell yuh to yuh face,yuh eh see how imuture and doetish yuh sound ..and u suppose to be ah senator  :rotfl: :rotfl: doe make meh sh!t meh self nah man!!!  and for yuh info you eh so big and important to me that I 'knnow where and how to reach you'...who d %$#@ is you....I nut de one dat say yuh known for talking down to Trini people buh it hah many others dat share dat same opinion and if we read all yuh post when somebody criticize or say sumtin negative bout yuh ...dey is 'stupid arsehole' or doh know wha dey saying becuz you 'know better than most' ..Leh meh ask yuh dis ...how much reporters and regular everyday  people,critize or give yuh negative comments bout yuh self when yuh use to compete ? eh ? yuh ever use to call dem out an say 'when you man enough to from behind a screen........' bullshit...den come talk'...! daiz how ignorant and blinded you are, you come on ah message board and tink everybody must like you becuz you is ato ...
Nobody not disputing what you accomplish as an atlete nobody cyar take dat away from you,like i said before you never impress me as a sprinter or a person,and dat is my opinion ,like it or not, it's not made to 'matter' to you it's my opinion.
Doe come on here trying to talk big like yuh cud do somebody sumtin, you and I know you eh doing nobody nuttin,it cud be  face to face, behind screen wey ever ,you eh doing nobody nuttin so stop trying to sound bad it only make yuh come across more ignorant and doetish than you already are..

p.s yuh is still ah ...WAGGONIST !!!!!
« Last Edit: June 18, 2006, 04:22:24 PM by berris »
IN GOD WE TRUST
IN MAN WE BUST
AND WOMAN...WORST !!!

CHASE DEM JESSIE

Offline berris

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 18, 2006, 04:27:27 PM »
Dats a real shame. I live in the UK and cant make any Trini matches back home. So dat make me a waggonist? I couldnt attend Sweden or England games because I couldnt afford to get time off to go. Dat makes me a waggonist??

Boy, dat is de unfortunate ting about Trinidad. i love my country, but dat real sad. And to insult ATO, de same Ato Boldon who did not have to represent Trinidad, but still did us proud and flew de flag for we??? Dats real sad and out of place. It almost like saying, if you live abroad and make a success of yourself, you cant claim to be a true trini. Like being Trinidadian is part of an exclusive club for people actually living on de island.

tut tut  :-\

If that's de way you choose to look at it, sure go ahead buh I cyar be responsible for yuh ignorance .
IN GOD WE TRUST
IN MAN WE BUST
AND WOMAN...WORST !!!

CHASE DEM JESSIE

1]; } ?>