April 29, 2024, 01:42:11 AM

Author Topic: Wives/Girlfriends  (Read 4030 times)

Offline biga84

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
Wives/Girlfriends
« on: June 14, 2006, 07:18:29 PM »

Offline Organic

• Bamboo # 5
  • Hero Warrior
  • Politics- 90% Personality 10% Principle
    • View Profile
Re: Wives/Girlfriends
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2006, 07:36:01 PM »
and i thought i  was late when i talk bout it las week..lol
Perhaps the epitome of a Trinidadian is the child in the third row class with a dark skin and crinkly plaits who looks at you out of decidedly Chinese eyes and announces herself as Jacqueline Maharaj.- Merle Hodge

Offline pecan

• Steups ...
  • Hero Warrior
  • Billy Goats Gruff
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2006, 07:42:26 PM »
I only join this week so this is news for me.  The hosts seem slow though (not sure if is me).  To tell you the truth, did not find it interesting.
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.

Offline Toppa

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2006, 07:43:56 PM »
Does Robinho have a gyal?  >:( >:( >:(
www.westindiantube.com

Check it out - it real bad!

Offline ZionYouth

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2006, 08:33:21 PM »
I ent see it before,nice pics biga84.... :beermug:...but did allyuh notice not 1 blk woman in dem pics...

Offline Toppa

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2006, 10:47:26 PM »
I ent see it before,nice pics biga84.... :beermug:...but did allyuh notice not 1 blk woman in dem pics...

Yuh overs! De closest thing tuh Black was Eto gyal. Buh ah guess all those footballers like de European model flick. nearly every man was wit a model.
www.westindiantube.com

Check it out - it real bad!

Offline pioneertrini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2006, 02:36:50 AM »
I see this the other day i doh find they anyting special  ;D

Ashley Coles girl does look good tho  :-*

Trinidadian Footballers probly have di best lookin girls  :beermug:

Offline UK_Soca_warrior

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2006, 03:23:29 AM »
Same ole same ole. Real unrealistic!!! How many guys have supermodel girlfriends like that? And why dey all white??

::)

Offline UK_Soca_warrior

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 15, 2006, 03:28:21 AM »
Same ole same ole. Real unrealistic!!! How many guys have supermodel girlfriends like that? And why dey all white??

How did I know that was gonna come up,lol :D

I tell yuh dis for sure, If I was a superstar footballer, my girl or wife gonna be 100% Trini. I go travel back from Europe and take she straight from home!  :rotfl:

Offline UK_Soca_warrior

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 15, 2006, 03:37:55 AM »

I tell yuh dis for sure, If I was a superstar footballer, my girl or wife gonna be 100% Trini. I go travel back from Europe and take she straight from home!  :rotfl:
If shes 100% Trini what means she can be white also
Your not making sense :rotfl:

Listen, I prefer a Trinidadian first and foremost. I understand that black footballers living in predominantly white societies will have a hard time finding a black woman. Thats cool if thats all you know and all you surrounded with. But as a black man myself, my preference would be a black woman. At the end of the day we have a lot more in common culturally. Its all down to preference. And white Trinidadians dont even make up 1% of the 1.1 million TnT nationals. So the chances of me being with a white Trini is very slim! And yes I would like to see some successful black footballers find some black princesses if they can. Thats just my opinion.

Offline Carib-Briton

• Hero Warrior
  • Working Things Out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 15, 2006, 03:49:13 AM »

If shes 100% Trini what means she can be white also
Your not making sense :rotfl:

Listen, I prefer a Trinidadian first and foremost. I understand that black footballers living in predominantly white societies will have a hard time finding a black woman. Thats cool if thats all you know and all you surrounded with. But as a black man myself, my preference would be a black woman. At the end of the day we have a lot more in common culturally. Its all down to preference. And white Trinidadians dont even make up 1% of the 1.1 million TnT nationals. So the chances of me being with a white Trini is very slim! And yes I would like to see some successful black footballers find some black princesses if they can. Thats just my opinion.
Theres still white people Trini, I was joking but you need see the :rotfl:
 Ledley King, Kolo Toure, Nigel Reo-Coker & Andrew Cole have black women I could name more, but people want to see the black footballers with white women & convert themselves to believe that is the case for everyone.
 Yeah it would be nice to see some more in the LIMELIGHT with black women but you know what,................. I dont care who they jooking Im going back to what I was doing :rotfl:
« Last Edit: June 15, 2006, 04:11:02 AM by Carib-briton(aka Futbol) »

Offline ZionYouth

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 15, 2006, 11:33:23 AM »

Yuh overs! De closest thing tuh Black was Eto gyal. Buh ah guess all those footballers like de European model flick. nearly every man was wit a model.
Yeah yuh know when yuh playin overseas them women comin after yuh it kinda hard tuh resist..

Offline samueldufc

• Proud2BAnArab
  • New Warrior
  • Shed Rule!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 15, 2006, 01:06:34 PM »
My mate has seen Jason Scotlands girlfriend and apparently she is HOT!  :o
Jason Scotland - Dundee United will always remember you !

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 11, 2013, 12:21:25 PM »
Not his girlfriend, but ...

In 2011, Samuel Eto'o had enjoyed being a guest on the Italian TV show "Chiambretti Night".
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline FireBrand

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 11, 2013, 12:39:01 PM »
Not his girlfriend, but ...

In 2011, Samuel Eto'o had enjoyed being a guest on the Italian TV show "Chiambretti Night".

Ah think yuh mean to say, not his girlfriend's butt.  :devil:
« Last Edit: September 11, 2013, 12:46:37 PM by FireBrand »
Warrior Nation Member At Large

1]; } ?>