April 29, 2024, 02:34:31 AM

Author Topic: One thing I wanted Beenhakker to do !  (Read 6379 times)

Offline Organic

• Bamboo # 5
  • Hero Warrior
  • Politics- 90% Personality 10% Principle
    • View Profile
Re: One thing I wanted Beenhakker to do !
« Reply #30 on: June 11, 2006, 10:47:48 PM »
everyday when i read what alot of allyuh wrtie..i thank GOD THAT ALLYUH NTO WE COACH NAH. LORD FADDA. LIEK ALLYUH DOES SIT ON ALLYUH HEAD WHEN ALLYUH THIKING SOMETIMES.  LOL.HAVE YOUR OPNION YESS..KEEP AWAY FROM MEH SQUAD WIHT ALLYUH GOAT MOUTH.
Perhaps the epitome of a Trinidadian is the child in the third row class with a dark skin and crinkly plaits who looks at you out of decidedly Chinese eyes and announces herself as Jacqueline Maharaj.- Merle Hodge

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 12, 2006, 12:55:22 AM »
so why even have a message board if eveybody agree, and we all know everything...we should just doh bother try and communicate and exchange ideas and line ups...and doh bother try to meet up and learn from each other because we agree...I mus be a mad man in truth, cause i really think everybody different, and yuh know wha, it is what makes life and football interesting....damn ting is ppl just trying to big up everybody, and man see it as waste down....Latapy is one of the best footballers ever, he plays in one of the physical toughest leagues, how come BeenE doh play him every game...is it because BeenE thinks Theobald better than Latas ? Is BeenE wastin Latas down ? No, in his opinion he thinks Theo is better suited to a certain strategy....but allyuh doh wha allyuh own ppl to express ah opinion....in a place that is made for such opinions...cause allyuh disagree with that opinion that yuh don't want to hear....yeah...my head hard, cause ah doh get that....

Offline #8

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 12, 2006, 01:51:10 AM »
Man shouldnt over analyse at this point oui

The underdogs was dong to 10 men..stern had 2 , 3 man lockin him dong

EVERYBODY do dey wukk...and do it like ah fighter

I read a couple review quotes where people was askin "where did this # 13 come from?" (#8 yuh pardner go get big contract boy)

.....and Wise, Jones and Latas still eh get unleash yet

Small ass country dat everybody write off..and we still have X-factors as options

Allyuh mad oui

Dutty...a warning dem how long now 8)..in de same breath i just wanna say again Beenhakker is a boss for his strategic approach in dealing with my player(making de thustyness buildup)and his overall dealings with de team..also i share de same view as Flex on this topic...not in anyway to take away from de #14..cause he played his 'hold up' role in that game to perfection..

#8.. President Of De Glen For Goals Committee

Offline kappy

• Sr. Warrior
  • Tantie whey yuh dey !!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 12, 2006, 05:29:32 AM »

I read a couple review quotes where people was askin "where did this # 13 come from?" (#8 yuh pardner go get big contract boy)

Small ass country dat everybody write off..and we still have X-factors as options

Allyuh mad oui

Dutty yuh talk good dey ... but who is the next X-Factor in england game ??? ... we saw Glen with pace, and shooting put Sweden on the back foot ... against England we need to look at somebody to axe Joe Cole with his speed and that Girlie Man Beckham with his crosses .... Los as the right back and Samuel on the left should do the trick ... but Stren will definelty get marked outta the game by Terry and Rio ... i suspect Beenie go try a ting here again ... in Beenie We Trust
Snake in de balliser

Offline marcus

• Sr. Warrior
  • BLOOD, SWEAT & TEARS
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 12, 2006, 06:36:40 AM »
everyday when i read what alot of allyuh wrtie..i thank GOD THAT ALLYUH NTO WE COACH NAH. LORD FADDA. LIEK ALLYUH DOES SIT ON ALLYUH HEAD WHEN ALLYUH THIKING SOMETIMES.  LOL.HAVE YOUR OPNION YESS..KEEP AWAY FROM MEH SQUAD WIHT ALLYUH GOAT MOUTH.

Organic I have been on this board for awhile (this does not make me or anyone else a bigger fan than you), but don't ever refer or put in context the soca warriors as "your" team.....

and remember this fact, you just joined about 2weeks ago and have accumulated 300 plus post, at that pace you would have surpassed morvant, jefferz, truetrini and triniinfinite by year end.......

my point: huss yuh mouth and respect other's opinions on the site boss.... this world cup is everyone's experience
« Last Edit: June 12, 2006, 06:39:45 AM by marcus »

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 12, 2006, 06:54:46 AM »

Allyuh mad oui

Dutty yuh talk good dey ... but who is the next X-Factor in england game ??? ... we saw Glen with pace, and shooting put Sweden on the back foot ... against England we need to look at somebody to axe Joe Cole with his speed and that Girlie Man Beckham with his crosses .... Los as the right back and Samuel on the left should do the trick ... but Stren will definelty get marked outta the game by Terry and Rio ... i suspect Beenie go try a ting here again ... in Beenie We Trust

De factors in my opinion...is de men dey ent see yet

Latas, Jones and Wise

I sure Sven and de paraguay coach studyin de tapes of Carlos, stern and even Glenn

Dey done know Yorke is poison.....and ah sure  dey study de rest of the field arready
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline Clarke

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
I think Beenie is a trin!
« Reply #36 on: June 12, 2006, 09:53:51 AM »
Who agree with me? The man know how to outsmart ppl who feel he a chupidee. If dat not trini wat is?

1]; } ?>