April 23, 2024, 06:47:48 PM

Author Topic: usa v czech republic  (Read 28158 times)

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
usa v czech republic
« on: June 11, 2006, 04:43:02 PM »
live on espn2 @ 11:55 am.i want to see what arena and de men are made of.i want mex,ticos and warriors to shine,but dem fellas ah want total embarrasment for de whole team and coach.i eh care they is part of concacaf.
soon ah go b ah lean mean bulling machine.

Offline 1989

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: usa v czech republic
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2006, 06:11:01 PM »
We shall see what they have to offer.
Soca Warriors!  All the rest are joker warriors!

Offline saga pinto

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2006, 08:26:20 PM »
I think they'll do well against czech republic,but meh cousin say they go lose 3-0...........

Offline Marky NYC

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2006, 08:54:19 PM »
I wish they do well because I live in the US and it will be nice if they do well because that will only make soccer more popular in the US.

But to be honest I don't thing they stand a chance to get out of there group to go to the second round.

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2006, 08:55:30 PM »
I wish they do well because I live in the US and it will be nice if they do well because that will only make soccer more popular in the US.

But to be honest I don't thing they stand a chance to get out of there group to go to the second round.

I think they stand a chance....Czechs are a little out of form, and have some knocked up players......

It will be a tough group.
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline Tenorsaw

• Hero Warrior
  • YNWA
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2006, 08:58:38 PM »
Capo, ah understand yuh feeling, cause Arena is an arrogant asshole who tries to disrespect everyone else but Mexico that is a part of Concacaf.  However, it really dawned on me that we're there this time around because of the strong performances of the US and Mexico last time around.  So, as much as I want him to fall flat on his face, I want the region to do well.  We rode a half spot all the way to Germany, and we owe that thanks to the level of play on the field in Japan and Korea from our representative teams, as well as the shrewd bargaining of Jack Warner. ;)

Offline ribbit

• Hero Warrior
  • T & T We Want A Goal !
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2006, 09:13:18 PM »

i think the usa will make their points against italy and ghana if at all. czech with koller is a tough side.

Offline Organic

• Bamboo # 5
  • Hero Warrior
  • Politics- 90% Personality 10% Principle
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 11, 2006, 09:36:02 PM »
i dont know will happen.. i jus kwo i want dem GET LICKS.... i am as ANTI states as u can get...GO CZECH!!! THEN GO GHANA AND GO ITALYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
Perhaps the epitome of a Trinidadian is the child in the third row class with a dark skin and crinkly plaits who looks at you out of decidedly Chinese eyes and announces herself as Jacqueline Maharaj.- Merle Hodge

Offline RasIred

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 11, 2006, 09:41:45 PM »
Well hardluck to Mark NYC.....but I does back all CONCACAF teams , but I eh too much like up the Yankee and dem. Doh get me wrong, they are playing some good football, but I just doh like dem. Call me badmind, I just doh like tha word SOCCER .......Once they keep calling the Beautiful game that I cah back them  ;D

Football getting more and more popular in North America all the time...is just that them Yankee lil slow ;D..they eh see what the whole world done know...FOOTBALL is life. It will always be a lesser game in the USA once they got THE NFL :rotfl:,basketball, baseball, hockey, tennis, golf, swimming,wrestling,NASCAR,skate boarding............etc :beermug:

Go warriors I wish them all the best they from the CONCACAF, but I pick Czech in my pool so is hardluck for USA :beermug:

Offline RasIred

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 11, 2006, 09:44:41 PM »
i dont know will happen.. i jus kwo i want dem GET LICKS.... i am as ANTI states as u can get...GO CZECH!!! THEN GO GHANA AND GO ITALYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Actually I dislike Italy a tiny bit more than the Sates ;D

so For me is Go Czech , Go Ghana, Go USA, Go Italy.but the funny thing is I pick Czech and Italy to come out this group  ;D :beermug:

Offline OutsideMan

• Many bad things. *Sips Scotch*
  • Hero Warrior
  • SocaWarrior4Life
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 11, 2006, 09:52:22 PM »
Capo, ah understand yuh feeling, cause Arena is an arrogant asshole who tries to disrespect everyone else but Mexico that is a part of Concacaf.  However, it really dawned on me that we're there this time around because of the strong performances of the US and Mexico last time around.  So, as much as I want him to fall flat on his face, I want the region to do well.  We rode a half spot all the way to Germany, and we owe that thanks to the level of play on the field in Japan and Korea from our representative teams, as well as the shrewd bargaining of Jack Warner. ;)

Well said Tenorsaw.  

Personal feelings aside, we need all Concacaf teams to do well (yes, even the USA), for the region to be gain a good bargaining foothold when it comes to negotiating more spots for future World Cups.

Also, to a lesser extent, the better Concacaf teams perform, again possibly leading to a higher liklihood of FIFA rankings improvement, then the better chance T&T has of maintaining and and even furthering those higher ranking since we play these countries (USA, Mexico, Costa Rica etc) more often than others.          
The dumbest people on earth are generally located in comment sections of websites all over the world.

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 11, 2006, 09:56:12 PM »

Well said Tenorsaw.  

Personal feelings aside, we need all Concacaf teams to do well (yes, even the USA), for the region to be gain a good bargaining foothold when it comes to negotiating more spots for future World Cups.

Also, to a lesser extent, the better Concacaf teams perform, again possibly leading to a higher liklihood of FIFA rankings improvement, then the better chance T&T has of maintaining and and even furthering those higher ranking since we play these countries (USA, Mexico, Costa Rica etc) more often than others.          
tenor and fidel ah hear allyuh and agree up to de point about usa.i want success fuh concacaf WITH de exception of IRENA AND DE GIRLS.

Offline OutsideMan

• Many bad things. *Sips Scotch*
  • Hero Warrior
  • SocaWarrior4Life
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 11, 2006, 09:58:21 PM »
Call me badmind, I just doh like tha word SOCCER .......Once they keep calling the Beautiful game that I cah back them  ;D

:beermug:

I hear that bredz.  But I hope u realize that it was the English who coined that term....

Also, the Italians use a word for the game "Football" that has nothing to do with football... :afro:
The dumbest people on earth are generally located in comment sections of websites all over the world.

Offline Latent

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 11, 2006, 10:04:18 PM »
Tough game for the United States. They will do very well to draw or beat the number 2 ranked side in the world. However funny things have happened in football.

Just check the France v Senegal match in World Cup 2002 and just yesterday when the TnT drew with Sweden. ;D ;D ;D

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 11, 2006, 10:14:37 PM »
organic ah feel i more anti america than you. :devil: they not reachin no 2nd round.

Offline Organic

• Bamboo # 5
  • Hero Warrior
  • Politics- 90% Personality 10% Principle
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 11, 2006, 10:20:07 PM »
organic ah feel i more anti america than you. :devil: they not reachin no 2nd round.
:beermug: :beermug: :beermug: :beermug: :beermug:
Perhaps the epitome of a Trinidadian is the child in the third row class with a dark skin and crinkly plaits who looks at you out of decidedly Chinese eyes and announces herself as Jacqueline Maharaj.- Merle Hodge

Offline berris

• Hero Warrior
  • TnT ALL TIME GREATEST GOAL SCORER chase dem Jesse
    • View Profile
    • http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/graphics/gallery/football/facup2006/fourthround/upixcup9.jpg
« Reply #16 on: June 11, 2006, 10:28:13 PM »
USA go geh ah rude awakening ....Czech Rep- 4         USA - 0
IN GOD WE TRUST
IN MAN WE BUST
AND WOMAN...WORST !!!

CHASE DEM JESSIE

Offline marcel

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 12, 2006, 04:13:28 AM »

chechs 3 usa 0

Offline Soca Taliban

• New Warrior
  • Trini 2 D Bone!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 12, 2006, 08:16:31 AM »
Although ah want all CONCACAF teams to do well so we can hold on tuh we spots, I hope d US geh licks bad bad bad!!

Offline RasIred

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 12, 2006, 09:25:29 AM »
Call me badmind, I just doh like tha word SOCCER .......Once they keep calling the Beautiful game that I cah back them  ;D

:beermug:

I hear that bredz.  But I hope u realize that it was the English who coined that term....

Also, the Italians use a word for the game "Football" that has nothing to do with football... :afro:

Fidel......yes I do note soccer was coined to differentiate between the Associations and the other group, but England and 95% of the FOOTBALLING world don`t use SOCCER.........I tell allyuh I badmind,this does not be uneducated.........I am educated in my badmind of USA............I like to see CONCACF do good , but I cah satnd them YANKEE....i REAL SORRY BUT THAS how it is. It have no rhyme or reason I just DOH LIKE THEMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, but I despise Italy even more  ;D

Offline UK_Soca_warrior

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 12, 2006, 09:46:31 AM »
Well I hope the Czechs bounce the US 3-0. I like the USA as a team, but I think that they believe they are better than they really are. Reading American sports journalist opinion on "soccer" is quite hilarious some times. To hear them disrespect Trinidad is amazing from a country that thinks "soccer is a girls sport" We have always had more skillful and football savy players. Their only advantage over us is professionalism and workrate on the pitch.

They are in a false position in Fifa rankings, and they have no world class players, no world class league (equivalent to UK league 2/Championship division).

good luck Czech's!    ;D

Offline Trinitim

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 12, 2006, 09:48:49 AM »

Tenorsaw make a great point we there because of stong performances of concacaf representatives in Mexico and the US. I ain't ling I support Mexico I wear me Mexican jersey for the game I support Costa Rica and Of Course T&T. I can't support US everytime I try to put there stupid comments to the back of my head they keep making new ones. God the arrogance. I mean for Christ sake can they go to a tournament shut their mouths and just play football, why it is they have to bring down other sides. Oh T&T only going to make up numbers and how we only going to make Larsson and Ibrahimovic look good and all kinda crap I WISH CZECH EMBARRASS THEM TODAY. GO CZECH.

Offline Reaper2004

• Warrior Nation Enforcer
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Yuh Notice Arena aint say nuthing?
« Reply #22 on: June 12, 2006, 10:03:51 AM »
Correct me if im wrong but after the World Cup Draw didnt a CERTAIN U.S Coach say that T&T and Austrailia are the weakest teams in the Tournament?

Offline skins

• Barca4ever
  • Hero Warrior
  • orginally from san do
    • View Profile
Re: Yuh Notice Arena aint say nuthing?
« Reply #23 on: June 12, 2006, 10:04:58 AM »
Well look at that. Anything can happen in Football. Guess he will take back them comments now

Offline Trini Madness

• Heart....miles and miles of heart
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Yuh Notice Arena aint say nuthing?
« Reply #24 on: June 12, 2006, 10:06:08 AM »
Well look at that. Anything can happen in Football. Guess he will take back them comments now

also to go with that a beating from the czech republic
A dream you don't fight for will haunt you for the rest of your life.

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 12, 2006, 10:06:10 AM »
koller in de 5th.let de onslaught begin

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 12, 2006, 10:06:21 AM »
1-0 Czech Rep
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline skins

• Barca4ever
  • Hero Warrior
  • orginally from san do
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 12, 2006, 10:06:44 AM »
Koller on a header

Offline rasajoy

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 12, 2006, 10:07:36 AM »
Goal against USA already in the 5 mins

usa 0 - Czech 1

Offline FATZ

• Hero Warrior
  • I SELL FOOTBALL JERSEYS
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 12, 2006, 10:11:26 AM »
I say fire bun the US side, i hope they get 4 from the Czechs. Max Bretos described T&T as the worst side in the cup and they never have anything good to say about us so with that i hope they finish with no points then lets hear what Bretos and Coby Jones and the rest of fools have to say.
WELCOME TO DINSLEY OUT IN THE STREETZ THEY CALL ME FATZ

Without Him, I am nothing but with Him I can do all things. Phil 4:13

1]; } ?>