March 28, 2024, 06:27:09 AM

Author Topic: Denzil must NOT play against paraguay  (Read 6909 times)

Offline Ngozi

• Hero Warrior
  • Taking my life back! what da f**k you done lately?
    • View Profile
Denzil must NOT play against paraguay
« on: June 15, 2006, 01:13:38 PM »
He really looks out of his depth and is losing his one on one defensive battles not to mention giving us nothing going forward i hate to admit it but beenie make an out with theobald and he also made his changes too late muct too late
« Last Edit: June 16, 2006, 02:51:31 AM by Flex »

Offline Yaw

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Denzil must not play against paraguay
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2006, 01:27:42 PM »
Go easy Gozzle, but i agree with you, Theobold should be on the bench

Offline lil damo

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2006, 01:31:06 PM »
I have much respect for Denzil's efforts for his country and appreciate his work BUT since the warm ups I saying this guys is not up to this level. He just simply doesn't contribute in any way.

I look at him in defence he's not contributing much, I look at him on offence he isn't contributing anything at all, I look at him in the middle of the park and he just taking up space.

Big up to Densil because he reach far and made us proud with his effort but unfortunately even his best effort has failed to make any kind of meaningful contribution to these games.

Offline Ngozi

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2006, 01:33:49 PM »
Jerome I trying to cool out sah but the man cyah start for he club falkirk but he starting for us against Sweden and England the youth man elnnon come on and only roasting pass the man whole game the man look like  you vs  nacho in training

Offline breezers

• Hero Warrior
  • he who rise against poor ppl shal perish in d end
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2006, 01:36:39 PM »
He really looks out of his depth and is losing his one on one defensive battles not to mention giving us nothing going forward i hate to admit it but beenie make an out with theobald and he also made his changes too late muct too late

Well said!!! I say start Wise fuh Theobald...ah even find dat Kenwyne should not start...if Collin is not ah starter after all his fine displays fuh we..Cornell should replace him(an ah find Cornell should be ah sure starter)...So in ah nutshell I hope Cornell and Wise start against Paraguay..dis way we would have some sort of attack
« Last Edit: June 15, 2006, 01:38:18 PM by breezers »
Soca Warriors, Holland And Barcelona,
BIG BIG TEAMS!!!!

Offline Mock de Dread

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2006, 01:38:24 PM »
i give up i dont know why he is still on this side

in the second half we were playing with 10 men cause teo did nothing at all at all

Offline lil damo

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2006, 01:42:41 PM »
I looked at the warm up games and noticed that Densil and the coach were very "close" meaning the coach simply likes him or sees potential in him but the FACT is he has not really contributed to our cause at all.

Not sure why the coach keeps starting him.

Offline doc

• Hero Warrior
  • ...game, set, match.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2006, 01:51:04 PM »
Why we so ??? What was his assignment? What has he done so wrong? Steups!!! All the good he's done he won't get credit, because what he was asked to do is seldom appreciated ::) Big up yuh contribution Denzil!
Live large and prosper!

Offline lil damo

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 15, 2006, 01:55:22 PM »
Understand me well, I appreciate the man contribution but he is not a starter in the world cup because he simply doesn't do anything as a starter.

I am definately proud of him as well as all of our players but the truth is the truth.

Offline whistler91

• Full Warrior
  • Love, Respect, Honor
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 15, 2006, 01:56:42 PM »
Why we so ??? What was his assignment? What has he done so wrong? Steups!!! All the good he's done he won't get credit, because what he was asked to so is seldom appreciated ::) Big up yuh contribution Denzil!

Well said. " Why we soooooo," we always look for the negatives, When the day will come that on this forum we will only see positive remarks...inclusive if positive criticism. Not one of us here have the qualifications, or even the littlest instinct to do what our coach has done. So would we please stop sayin "if this had happen, and if beenie had do this..." Everyone cannot win all the time, it is a fact of life, the good thing is that our boys have done very well, and they will continue to do so.

Denzil, even though he did not have a very good game, he also contributed.

« Last Edit: June 15, 2006, 02:00:39 PM by whistler91 »
“There is no force like success, and that is why the individual makes all effort to surround himself throughout life with the evidence of it; as of the individual, so should it be of the nation.”

Offline Preacher

• We doh smoke or drink or pop pills. When we light the mic is strickly jess skills
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 15, 2006, 01:58:19 PM »
Densil had a good game....I was expecting Latas though, at least in the last 10..
In Everything give thanks for this is the will of God concerning you.

Offline firebun

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 15, 2006, 02:01:05 PM »
Unfortunately, I agree and it is not that I just want to criticize and have nothing better to say, but I feel that Denzil really should not start. Ā He did not really contribute in the first game and he should have been on the bench for this game, but say wha, Beenie man know what he doing.
Ah want to see Latapy in the area for the next game.

Still a proud Soca Warrior, win lose or draw

Offline Ngozi

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 15, 2006, 02:10:05 PM »
Actually ai felt wise could have done better on the second goal he started walking back and was watching Ā gerard shoot at least densil would have hustled back even tho he eating beat all day...........but beenie made changes in like the last five mins Ā not giving men enough time to settle theyself into the flow of the game....i dunno if i want glen to start is like if it aint broke why fix it I felt samuel should have still played this game and carlos influence going forward was negated by him playing that wingback between he and glen ashley cole was ketching real beat....i loved how cyd gray played wow what a turnaround...amazing and with avery back we need some offense colin carlos and glenn

Offline trini supporter

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 15, 2006, 02:14:20 PM »
For me Glenn should be the first man on the list for the next game and Denzil should make way for Wise or Latas

Offline lil damo

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 15, 2006, 02:15:03 PM »
Edwards was missed going up the flank but for a midfielder he did very well at right back considering his opposition.

Offline football king

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 15, 2006, 03:44:35 PM »
Denzil and birchall ,nice effort but we need to try someone else
what is latas doing in germany if he not able to play?

Offline kingman

• Most Wanted
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Football talk = socawarriors.net
« Reply #16 on: June 15, 2006, 04:07:55 PM »

I second that. We need to put on explosive players on the field that could get us goals. Theo playing left midfield and did not produce 1 cross  ::) We need the glenn, samuel evans, etc etc

Kingman

Paradise lies in ones' heart

Offline jose

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 15, 2006, 05:04:35 PM »
yeah theobald eh make it at all.we need to go out an attack next game

Offline ON DE BLOCK

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 15, 2006, 05:52:22 PM »
Denzil gave his all and that's good for me, I can't recall exactly but when the goals scored was Theo on the pitch or on the bench.

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 15, 2006, 05:53:36 PM »
theo was on  the pitch wise came on after the first goal i think
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline saga pinto

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 15, 2006, 08:01:18 PM »
Densil has shown some marked improvement in his game but he's way to slow for this level of football,maybe if he worked on his speed,in time he might be able to keep up with some of the best,he could also do a little more attacking,but overall improving........   

Offline The_Ice

• My band, Red Vellum Razorblades ... enjoy :D
  • Hero Warrior
  • RVR guitarist
    • View Profile
    • Red Vellum Razorblades
« Reply #21 on: June 15, 2006, 08:20:23 PM »
he improving but still aint fully cut out for these games... we have several mids to choose from... hopefully Beenie would bring in someone else for the sake of my sanity... but then iz a genius we dealing with... he know what he doing

Offline SHOTTA

• HE WHO HESITATES MASTURBATES
  • Hero Warrior
  • NIGGAS JUST HATE ME BECAUSE THEY CANT BE ME
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 15, 2006, 10:06:10 PM »
to his credit denzil holds team shape very well

he is always on the left side where u expect him to be and though not good at goig foward is a steady passer

to his detriment however he seems at a lost when pass # 1 is gone and has little offensive prowess causing him to fumble alot especially in the attackin third
now that we have mastered the language we can wield it as we may

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 15, 2006, 10:12:06 PM »
to his credit denzil holds team shape very well

he is always on the left side where u expect him to be and though not good at goig foward is a steady passer

to his detriment however he seems at a lost when pass # 1 is gone and has little offensive prowess causing him to fumble alot especially in the attackin third

True dat. Today was one of his better games doh....i give him that.
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline Bianconeri

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 15, 2006, 11:13:26 PM »
he was invisible int he first half...
but dred....he real help Cyd Gray in that 2nd half as Lennon cme off...

Avery comin back against Paraguay right?

Offline guerrier rouge

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Denzil must NOT play against paraguay
« Reply #25 on: June 16, 2006, 08:34:25 AM »
I agree Theobald should be on the bench for the next match,he was just not touching the ball or rather his touch was at around 50%.or less and the average TNT touch on the ball was around 54%. so the question should be why the 46% misses. why did the players allow the ball to slide so often .even 1% error in the world cup is too much :beermug: :devil:

TrinInfinite

Re: Denzil must NOT play against paraguay
« Reply #26 on: June 16, 2006, 08:54:31 AM »
agreed, hardest should start in his place  :devil:

Offline Yaw

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 16, 2006, 10:38:56 AM »
Jerome I trying to cool out sah but the man cyah start for he club falkirk but he starting for us against Sweden and England the youth man elnnon come on and only roasting pass the man whole game the man look likeĀ  you vsĀ  nacho in training

Gozzle, doh compare Nacho to anyone, I wouldn't even compare him to my boys :-)

1]; } ?>