April 24, 2024, 10:21:44 PM

Author Topic: Let mi say it from now! Lazie proud  (Read 11515 times)

Offline ON DE BLOCK

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Applause for our Warriors...They have made us Proud!!
« Reply #30 on: June 15, 2006, 01:29:41 PM »
CONGRATS AND BLESSINGS TO MY TNT SOCA WARRIORS, it's good  we came out with no injuries. I would say we played a more defensive game and I am still looking forward to our attacking side of the game, alot of the long balls were wasted and even when Stern get's them he's all alone with three defenders,I still maintain starting with a full attacking line up, starting Latapy knowing he will get tired but there is alot of good men on the bench to replace him,looking forward to scoring our first world cup goal against PARA. TNT WE WANT AH GOAL.......

Offline Baygo Boy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Let mi say it from now! Lazie proud
« Reply #31 on: June 15, 2006, 01:33:40 PM »
Our back line silenced their critics today. I have been watching our national team for many years, and today has to be the best I have EVER seen our defence perform. We have to be proud. CHEERS  :beermug: :beermug: :beermug:

Offline Baygo Boy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 15, 2006, 01:36:29 PM »
I find GLORY in this defeat. Well done T&T well done, Cheers  :beermug: :beermug:
« Last Edit: June 15, 2006, 01:45:47 PM by Baygo Boy »

Offline breezers

• Hero Warrior
  • he who rise against poor ppl shal perish in d end
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 15, 2006, 01:44:34 PM »
We lost..but we was not disgraced....(although de pts was dere fuh de takin)...So Congratz & Thanks tuh de Warriors fuh representin de country in ah BIG BIG way...Bless Up!!
Soca Warriors, Holland And Barcelona,
BIG BIG TEAMS!!!!

Offline shivadee

• Full Warrior
  • There is only ONE number 7. And its worn in Trini
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 15, 2006, 01:46:47 PM »
That game was 2-1. not 2-0. We played SOOOOOOOOOOO well. Brilliant effort fellas........last game.....BLOWS for Para...BLOWS eh.

Offline Mose

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 15, 2006, 01:48:37 PM »
I find GLORY in this defeat. Well done T&T well done, Cheers  :beermug: :beermug:
We lost..but we was not disgraced....(although de pts was dere fuh de takin)...So Congratz & Thanks tuh de Warriors fuh representin de country in ah BIG BIG way...Bless Up!!

Baygo and breezers, I with allyuh!! I eh need to say nothing more bout we side!!!

:beermug: cheers :beermug: and blessings!!!
Are you a match? It's too late for Emru, but maybe you can help save someone's life: http://www.healemru.com

Offline rasajoy

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 15, 2006, 01:48:52 PM »
Yes great game and we didn't loss by 6-0

Great job

Offline trini_chris

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 15, 2006, 01:49:59 PM »
i eh go lie, i shed sum tears after d game, but i'm proud, we played like warriors. great game!
d original WARRIOR PRINCESS. win or lose i am a FIGHTER.

Offline megatrini

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 15, 2006, 01:52:39 PM »
Boy yuh talk like ah boss. If yuh see party dong by me. If yuh was here yuh go tink dat we beat de english five nil.
afta watchin de match against sweden an de one today, wha yuh really tink go happen wit Paraguay

Offline verycute1

• Hero Warrior
  • Me Smash.. You Die
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 15, 2006, 01:55:29 PM »
ALyuh

Them men play good and represent us well today!

I couldnt ask for a better effort from dem them fellas.

The goals were just unfortunate.

We handle weself.

I cry like a chile when crouch score but they had nuttin we coulda do for any of them goals.

Socawarriors I salute each and every one of alyuh and Beenie.....yuh is a Boss!!

We can still make it to second round.

Once we beat Paraguay anything can happen.

Lastly for all the haters.....F&*# Away

Wel said............ especially the last part.
One of these days I'm going to bust out the crystalline doomhammer and go positively orc on this town. Then they'll be sorry...

Read the lore, warlocks are mages that decided not to suck.

Offline firebun

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 15, 2006, 02:07:20 PM »
well said Touches!

even though everybody kinda sad right now, JOY COMES IN THE MORNING.

It aint over!  only a prayer to the God can help us that the result in this match between sweeden and paraguay is a draw. and that we win on Tuesday.  Start praying fellars and ladies!

Love you all Soca Warriors team!
All yuh represent. :beermug:

Offline Socaman

• Live Yuh Life Like Yuh Playin Mas!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 15, 2006, 02:13:20 PM »
De Warriors made us proud!!!!! I felt so good when the national anthem was playing and they show you them guys singing it...VIBES THEM UP!!!!!! I really hope that Lattas would get a little run in our next game!!

Offline tarheel

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 15, 2006, 05:04:24 PM »
Dem fellahs fight it... Two good goal... Just unfortunate... Making things worse it come in de last couple ah minutes when ah now sit back in de recliner.

Ah proud... Good going... I want to see more Glen

Any outsiders who hating dem doh have ah team tuh back so dey bored... Just doh answer dem...

Offline Organic

• Bamboo # 5
  • Hero Warrior
  • Politics- 90% Personality 10% Principle
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 15, 2006, 05:09:15 PM »
 :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:
Perhaps the epitome of a Trinidadian is the child in the third row class with a dark skin and crinkly plaits who looks at you out of decidedly Chinese eyes and announces herself as Jacqueline Maharaj.- Merle Hodge

Offline trinindian

• Hero Warrior
  • Curried Wild Meat With Plenty Hot Pepper
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 15, 2006, 05:14:02 PM »
Fellahs harken not to the lost because your main goal has been achieved, you jus keep on giveing a ggod account of yourselves. I feel for them, saw the exhaustion in their face. Your hard work has not gone unnoticed and is appreciated. True warriors against overwhelming odds thr boys in red black and white d  soca warriors.

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: June 15, 2006, 05:20:00 PM »
To my national team.....i want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for your galant performance dis evening. Allyuh was just hard done....but allyuh prove dat we not no pushovers. To every one of you all well done. Tear up paraguay fuh we.....allyuh prove allyuh more than deserve to be there. Thanks Again. Well done........and keep up the hard work.
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline Trini2dabone

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 15, 2006, 05:23:42 PM »
I RELL RELL RELLL PROUD..I HURT TO BUT......from when we loooose 5-1 to Guatemala look how far we come A was relll proud on watching my nation play 2day It brought tears to my eyes, everyone taught that we were gonna loose and have 9 goals against after the first two games but ONCE AGAIN WE SHOWN THE WORLD WE GREAT....A just hope GOD hear our prayers and give us what we need because I no he didnt bring us all the way to go hom like that he just testing the faith felllas
GOD WITH US
GO WARRIORS!!!!!!!!!!
« Last Edit: June 15, 2006, 05:27:29 PM by Trini2dabone »

Offline #8

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 15, 2006, 05:33:36 PM »
MUCH RESPECT to all de Warriors... men who represented in de qualifying stages and didn't make de cut...Silvio Spann, Marvin Andrews and Kelvin Jack(injuries).....de men that made de final 23 and put dey heart out on de field...to de men that have socawarrior.net accounts and will end up reading this.. BIG UP :beermug:

And last but not least...big up to Mr. Leo Beenhakker....for building up an unbelievable thustyness in my striker and helping him put it to good use...ultimately changing his life and carreer path from here on.......cause scouts done tracking him down and calling he room already.

#8..President Of De Glen For Goals Committee
« Last Edit: June 15, 2006, 05:36:31 PM by #8 »

Offline rowdy

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 15, 2006, 05:53:39 PM »

Offline morvant

• warrior nation member
  • Hero Warrior
  • malick till i die
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: June 15, 2006, 05:55:05 PM »
 :applause:

to glen fuh sharing some beat

yorke share some beat 2

well done fellers
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

Offline berris

• Hero Warrior
  • TnT ALL TIME GREATEST GOAL SCORER chase dem Jesse
    • View Profile
    • http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/graphics/gallery/football/facup2006/fourthround/upixcup9.jpg
« Reply #50 on: June 15, 2006, 06:08:56 PM »
 :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:   pure heroes ...de score eh matter, all yuh cud do no wrong....well done Soca Warriors ....very well done  !!!!    :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: 

Stern John.... Big time player :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:
IN GOD WE TRUST
IN MAN WE BUST
AND WOMAN...WORST !!!

CHASE DEM JESSIE

Offline Source

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: June 15, 2006, 06:13:46 PM »
What this team has done so far has inspired a whole new generation to aspire to be better ballers. Football in T&T will never be the same. Thank you warriors you have brought so much joy to our small nation. :applause:

Offline john_public

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: June 15, 2006, 06:58:50 PM »
very well done fellars u represented us like thru heros, this is just the start, we just keep gettin better as the games progress ( the final score today didn`t do justice to us, any fair minded person would say that), tuesday iz up next, step on the stage and stamp your names and more importantly TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO in the records books.

the world has seen how good our defence iz, now it`s time to show them that we r just as good at attackin and scorin,

eh ppl  this wc really make ppl do some strange this yu know, even de pipers up by me was watchin de game by a man, and it have one since i small i never see de man look clean, today i see de man properly shaved, and lookin well trimmed, and all in red  ;D ;D ;D

no matter de results u guys have done us well,  :'( ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline Latent

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: June 15, 2006, 07:19:42 PM »
Though we lost, you played with your heart and did your best, you played like real Warriors

CONGRATULATIONS YOU MADE US PROUD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well Done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline AB.Trini

• Hero Warrior
  • yuh cyar take meh ancestry from meh
    • View Profile
The results of Beenhakker's strategy: R-E-S-P-E-C-T
« Reply #54 on: June 15, 2006, 07:41:37 PM »
If yuh go to battle against a sophisticated army with more weaponry and manpower than you ent yuh go resort to guerrilla warfare? Look it is evident that  coach Beenhakker has employed an almost finely tuned defensive game plan against the likes of Sweden and England.

If we had pulled off a point today, the effect of the strategy would have been fully realized. Look no one fully expected a win more so people were expecting a total domination by England; today we earned RESPECT. The end does not have to be pretty but the result is what matters.

It would be interesting to see how we approach the game against Paraguay. Do we  change tactics or do we play the same? the position in which we sit in the group tells me that what dictates our next game strategy is what we must do to earn point if we wish to move on.

WIN OR LOSE I AM A WARRIOR......... a feel proud today; we did not make it easy for the English lads; we make them quake for a while and ah hope today they realize that we eh JAMAICA. Give we more RESPECT!!!!!!

Offline Latent

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: The results of Beenhakker's strategy: R-E-S-P-E-C-T
« Reply #55 on: June 15, 2006, 07:45:25 PM »
Total agreement with you

GO SOCA WARRIORS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: June 15, 2006, 07:46:16 PM »
very well done fellars u represented us like thru heros, this is just the start, we just keep gettin better as the games progress ( the final score today didn`t do justice to us, any fair minded person would say that), tuesday iz up next, step on the stage and stamp your names and more importantly TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO in the records books.

the world has seen how good our defence iz, now it`s time to show them that we r just as good at attackin and scorin,

eh ppl  this wc really make ppl do some strange this yu know, even de pipers up by me was watchin de game by a man, and it have one since i small i never see de man look clean, today i see de man properly shaved, and lookin well trimmed, and all in red  ;D ;D ;D

n
[/b]

wow!!!  soca warriors causin man to go into rehab an all

Football stoppin crime, curbin drug use and creatin unity.....unheard of

Go soca warriors!!!!!!!!!!!
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline Organic

• Bamboo # 5
  • Hero Warrior
  • Politics- 90% Personality 10% Principle
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: June 15, 2006, 07:48:52 PM »

n
[/b]

wow!!!  soca warriors causin man to go into rehab an all

Football stoppin crime, curbin drug use and creatin unity.....unheard of

Go soca warriors!!!!!!!!!!!
AND MAKIN MAN WHA FLY DEY DREDLOL  ;) :rotfl: :rotfl:
Perhaps the epitome of a Trinidadian is the child in the third row class with a dark skin and crinkly plaits who looks at you out of decidedly Chinese eyes and announces herself as Jacqueline Maharaj.- Merle Hodge

Offline Mr Fix-it

• Hero Warrior
  • I Love 5 things,my 3 Babies/ManU/Wife in dat order
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: June 15, 2006, 07:56:00 PM »
I dey with you :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:
"If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy

Offline AB.Trini

• Hero Warrior
  • yuh cyar take meh ancestry from meh
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: June 15, 2006, 07:57:08 PM »
Yes allyuh leh we talk all the positive vibes; why worry about threads talking about 'yardies and hating' why get sucked into crap talk; leh we talk  what we have to do and what we accomplished. Lets talk about how this defining moment at the World Cup, turned Toronto's Younge st into a sea of red and how all kinda young kids of TNT heritage in Canada here discovering and playing up they TNT ancestral homeland. Leh we talk about how now the world go respect Soca and know that there is more to CARIBBEAN MUSIC than reggae. come nah look at the prominience that the way TNT played impacted our image and RESPECT around the world; It eh like England call we upon they yard and buss 6 in we arse!!!!!
« Last Edit: June 15, 2006, 08:00:56 PM by AlbertaTrini »

1]; } ?>