April 25, 2024, 01:21:16 PM

Author Topic: Future lookin bright!!!  (Read 2924 times)

Offline Marcos

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Future lookin bright!!!
« on: June 16, 2006, 09:25:31 AM »
Check players dat get good WC experience here and still will be in their prime for the next WC

Edwards
Theobold (Maybe daz why Beenie playin him right thru)
Glen
Kenwyne
Birchall
Whitley
Spann
Samuel

Daz real fire fellas
I happy too bad
But we still makin d second rounds
doh study it
Nothing pisses me off more than racism, and ppl who you know that act like they don't know you.

Offline whistler91

• Full Warrior
  • Love, Respect, Honor
    • View Profile
Re: Future lookin bright!!!
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2006, 09:34:47 AM »
I like this thread here....the name ketch meh  ;D
I go lime here for the while, cuz i eh like how dem other threads going right now, buh we eh go dwell on that topic.

Yeh, things looking up for us, and most likely by then those guys would have much more experience. Hopefully we will still have a world class coach though.
“There is no force like success, and that is why the individual makes all effort to surround himself throughout life with the evidence of it; as of the individual, so should it be of the nation.”

Offline Weh-it-is

• Hero Warrior
  • Football is Rhythm. Yeah is Me Hammer!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2006, 09:57:54 AM »
1. We need to give Bennie some good money and a Masion on ah hill to stay and make him a executive on TTFF!

2. TTFF need to keep up the quality of training and the grooming of the younger ones coming up!

The ball is like a magnet if you continue to knock it…it will attract, and then you can attack.  Get it?

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2006, 10:03:00 AM »
1. We need to give Bennie some good money and a Masion on ah hill to stay and make him a executive on TTFF!

2. TTFF need to keep up the quality of training and the grooming of the younger ones coming up!

So who will be grooming the younger youth players the current  under 21 coach ???
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline Warrior till death

• Hero Warrior
  • WARRIOR NATION MEMBER #4
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2006, 10:03:15 AM »
Samuel will be rell old come 2010 padnah
Whitley will be quite old also.........
Birchall mite be playing for England in 2010,,,,lol....highly unlikely but still possible

Offline Grande

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2006, 10:07:03 AM »
Birchall mite be playing for England in 2010,,,,lol....highly unlikely but still possible

WTD like yuh want me to make a list of all the things wrong with these statements

T&T welcomes back...the King

Offline goodfootball171267

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2006, 10:09:06 AM »
Agreed!  This WC Experience will do our country and young ballers good.  But, we will still need to instil this kinda professionalism from early U-17 maybe would be a good start for us to have a very good experienced world class coach in charge.  But i ent saying nothing that was said before ... maybe after this experience people will see the need for dedicated schools/programs like they have in other big football playing nations.  We don't need to repeat the mistakes that other small nations have made in that they don't plan for the future.  We reach the top competition as a nation, let's not make this a "one and done" thing.

Offline Weh-it-is

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 16, 2006, 10:11:38 AM »

So who will be grooming the younger youth players the current  under 21 coach ???
I will Give St. Clair tha position. (SIKE)  ;D Benie will have ah hand in it but I was saying offer him anything to say with our country!!!!!!

The ball is like a magnet if you continue to knock it…it will attract, and then you can attack.  Get it?

Offline Weh-it-is

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 16, 2006, 10:16:21 AM »

I will Give St. Clair tha position. (SIKE)  ;D Benie will have ah hand in it but I was saying offer him anything to say with our country!!!!!!

I was tryna say we should offer Bennie what ever it took to keep him with us for year to come! :)

Offline Marcos

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 16, 2006, 10:36:46 AM »

Samuel will be 29 in 2010, simce when daz real old?
Birchall represented TNT at the highest level, he cannot represent England now
Whitley will be in his early thirties. Not real old either

I eh go lie boy
u just posted for posting sake
do some research and validate the nonsense u talkin.
Thank you
Nothing pisses me off more than racism, and ppl who you know that act like they don't know you.

Offline sweets

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 16, 2006, 11:28:44 AM »
OUR FUTURE IS CERTAINLY BRIGHT, I KNOW MY WARRIORS CAN MAKE IT.  THANKS TO THEM WE ARE CERTAINLY ON THE MAP NOW.

Offline #4

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
    • #YGBfiles: The Young, Gifted, and Black Files
« Reply #11 on: June 16, 2006, 11:52:15 AM »
The future looking real nice yes
Speaking of Birchall...
Just as Me Mum became an important part of our team, who knows how many other foreign Trinis are waiting in the wings, hoping to dedicate themselves to the Trinbago cause for 2010 and beyond (besides the ones we already know about)? There must be plenty nuff young Trinis playing all over the world, like that youth from Holland and that other youth that is currently playing for the USA, who have the potential to be the next Birchall for T&T (that is, the Birchall we saw vs. Honduras or Bahrain).

As far as homegrown youth development goes, hopefully all of these European teams holding camps in Trinidad will be the start to a more permanent thing. Maybe someone should find all those scouts and youth coaches, put a hot roti and cold Carib in their hands, and make them play mas for carnival next year so they have no choice but to stay in T&T ;D

Offline warmonga

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 16, 2006, 11:55:02 AM »
Check players dat get good WC experience here and still will be in their prime for the next WC

Edwards
Glen
Kenwyne
Birchall
Whitley
Spann
Samuel

Daz real fire fellas
I happy too bad
doh study it
8 man dat is Future??? but wey de ass is this dread..8 man cya play football alone..
war..
Black Lives Matter..

Offline The_Ice

• My band, Red Vellum Razorblades ... enjoy :D
  • Hero Warrior
  • RVR guitarist
    • View Profile
    • Red Vellum Razorblades
« Reply #13 on: June 16, 2006, 12:00:33 PM »

Birchall pass the age specified by FIFA when ur allowed to change the country you play for at the full international level... he is 22 yrs while the rule states that u can only change before ur 21st birthday

Offline Marcos

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 16, 2006, 12:43:27 PM »

Edwards
Glen
Kenwyne
Birchall
Whitley
Spann
Samuel

Daz real fire fellas
I happy too bad
doh study it
8 man dat is Future??? but wey de ass is this dread..8 man cya play football alone..
war..

8 man with WC experience is a good future.
How many players will JA have with WC experience in 2010 again?

Offline Grande

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 16, 2006, 12:48:16 PM »
doh forget Wolfe and Ricky Shakes

T&T welcomes back...the King

Offline Mock de Dread

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 16, 2006, 12:51:36 PM »
i like this thread too

but something troubles me, football dosent have the passion that fuelled the likes of latapy and yorke, i remember going to intercol in thise days, stadium packed, skinner park packed , now we have white elephant stadiums across the country and they are empty, where has all the passion gone

The secondary school football league was the driving force to bring the tallent to the forefront
its just not the same anymore, i mean do u remember teams like st benedicts in south or arima comp i remember the fans accepting nothing but a win and if a loss was on the table somekinda riot would take place forcing the game to be abandoned, i know this is uncalled for but it showed tha passion the fans had by fans i dont mean the school boys but the fans from where the school district was...

That kind of passion shot yorke and latas to the spot light yorke was 18 or 19 and scoring goals for trini in shell cup. they gained experiece of the youth world cup but look where it took them

YOUTHS of the nation what are yall really doing..............get into something positive its all i ask and keep our flag flying high makes us all proud to be trini & tobago

KEEP the warriors alive forver  

i hope that this current team fuels that passion for the game for years to come

1]; } ?>