April 25, 2024, 08:52:35 AM

Author Topic: Now the haters saying our group is WEAK  (Read 11532 times)

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Now the haters saying our group is WEAK
« on: June 16, 2006, 02:12:34 PM »
Karl
Member # 441   posted 06-16-2006 11:28 AM

hate to sound like Yardman or the others debating whether Jamaica or T&T is better at WC play.

Jamaica had to play Argentina 5-0 wipping...No embarrassment there...Concidering JA loss 3-1 to Croatia. A game that could have been 2-2 or 3-2 had Burton scored the sitter he got.
Jamaica beat Japan 2-1...which loss 1-0 to Argentina and 1-0 to Croatia.

Who are teams T&T playing: Sweden...hasn’t scored a national team goal in how many moons? And a team not favored by the pundits to do any thing big at this WC. England, oh god...a perennial disappointment at the WC...pure name and no game.
Paraguay arguable the weakest of the South American teams, can not be compared to the South American team (Argentina JA had to play) Sweden FINALLY SCORED A GOOOOOLL/Goal against them(Parauay) something England Couldn't do. WEAK WEAK GRUOP.

The two teams from JAMAICA'S group made the final 8. Croatia beat Germany 3-0 and Argentina lost to Holland 2-1.

Croatia FINAL 4 TEAM and 3rd place finisher...Remember this was a game we could have drawn or lost 3-2.

JAMAICA scored 3goals gave up 9(8 to teams the finished the WC 3rd and 8th place at worse (Argentina). 3 points...and a WC Victory...

Now, anything can still happen for T&T and I wish them victory against Paraguay...But this is Paraguay not Argentina. But the bottom line(s) is/are England is weak, Sweden is weak and Paraguay...T&Ts only remaining chance for a victory is weak. Will Sweden and England be in the Final 8 WC team? Hell no...Will take great miracles for that to occur (England the only team in T&T’s group with any chance of that...in my opinion)

I think T&T has done the Caribbean proud. But the comparisons of T&T and JA are not even close.
PS: even though this was a defensive gave…Jamaica drew it pre-WC game with Mighty Brazil…The same Brazil that lost WORLD CUP 98 3-2 to FRANCE…Need I say more.

http://www.thereggaeboyz.com/cgi/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=reply;f=1;t=018004;replyto=000011
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.caribsport01.homestead.com/caribsport.html
Re: Now the haters saying our group is WEAK
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2006, 02:24:02 PM »
I feel sorry for dem fellas. Dey just reaching at any straw.

Some o' dem fellas STILL can't get over the fact that we qualify for the WC.

If we qualify for the next WC and they don't , they will be posirtively suicidal.

VB
« Last Edit: June 16, 2006, 02:33:14 PM by vb »
VITAMIN V...KEEPS THE LADIES HEALTHY...:-)

Offline Pointman

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T football: win or lose, we still fetein'
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2006, 02:24:16 PM »
 :-\  The hateraid continues to flow. WHATEVER. We are in the big dance and JA is watching and wishing. :beermug: :beermug:

TNT uber alles!!! M---F----s
« Last Edit: June 16, 2006, 02:49:49 PM by Pointman »
Trini to de bone; Pointman to de bone.

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2006, 02:25:43 PM »
There was talk on the other forum for cricket scores but now since we competitive the group is weak.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline shivadee

• Full Warrior
  • There is only ONE number 7. And its worn in Trini
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2006, 02:35:42 PM »
Hommuch England blaze Jamaica by again? OHO!

Offline Tongue

• Hero Warrior
  • Blue is the Colour.....Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2006, 02:47:31 PM »
Triniman and others it doh even make sence to address this. They had their time in the sun and now it is our turn. Let people like Karl, Wynalda, Foudy and others flap dey beaks. They were all hoping that we get real licks tuh say, 'yuh see dem doh desrve tuh be dey'. This kinda talk eh sahprizin one bit.

Offline Trini Babe

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2006, 02:50:42 PM »
 :rotfl: Not true. Jamaica got it backwards. Where the support for your Caribbean people?  Our Soca Warriors are doing us proud by competing on this World Cup stage. This is the Soca Warriors first ever appearance at the World Cup. After this not only Trinidadians but the world will remember our tiny country and the courage and discipline and team performance of our Soca Warriors.   
Those boys even though the Soca Warriors lost 2 goals to England played a damn fine game to keep England sweating so.

We going to win that game with Paraguay and advance with England to the second rounds.

Thats a mighty accomplishment.   
The Impossible becomes the possible.
If you can dream it you can live it!

Offline Reggaefan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 16, 2006, 03:03:35 PM »
I feel sorry for dem fellas. Dey just reaching at any straw.

Some o' dem fellas STILL can't get over the fact that we qualify for the WC.

If we qualify for the next WC and they don't , they will be posirtively suicidal.

VB

Come on man VB, the man is just putting accross his opinion on the situation. Do you agree with the man's points or not?
I've read many posts from hard-core reggae boyz supporters who openly say they think T&T is at a higher level than ours...so it works both way..

Its not about hating, its about objectively looking at the achievements of both caribbean nations' entry int othe top level of world football competition.

we can both hold our head high knowing that we represented the region well. El Salvador suffered a 10-1 defeat in their one an donly World cup finals to date...so the caribbean has done better than Central America so far.

You in fact stil lhave a mathematical chance of advancing to the next round...if you do it...yo uhold bragging rights from teh caribbean in terms of who has the better record in teh finals.

Jamaica and Trinidad have a fierce football rivalry going on...comparisons and chest beating is inevitable.

I believe the most important thing for T&T was the fact that you made a good start in your first game, which is what has pushed the players to do well in the England game...and  ibelieve you will peak in the last game.

For Jamaica, our first game was kinda disappointing,  iguess, having lost 3-1...We were in it toe to toe with the eventual 3rd placed team haveing being able to hodl them to 1-1 at the half...but their quality won out in teh end.

go for the victory. CONCACAF needs a win! I dont expect the USA to win one single game in this finals...so I am hoping Mexico carries our flag as far as they can...and that T&T and coast Rica pull off wins in their final games.

Remeber El salvador and Honndurs faught a bitter civil war for abuot ten years...yes, over a football game. We not as bad as them.  ;D
« Last Edit: June 16, 2006, 03:05:58 PM by Reggaefan »

Offline grskywalker

• Hero Warrior
  • WARRIORS BUSS THE NET AGAIN!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 16, 2006, 03:13:39 PM »
Karl

hate to sound like Yardman or the others debating whether Jamaica or T&T is better at WC play.

Jamaica had to play Argentina 5-0 wipping...No embarrassment there...Concidering JA loss 3-1 to Croatia. A game that could have been 2-2 or 3-2 had Burton scored the sitter he got.

Who are teams T&T playing: Sweden...hasn’t scored a national team goal in how many moons? And a team not favored by the pundits to do any thing big at this WC. England, oh god...a perennial disappointment at the WC...pure name and no game.
Paraguay arguable the weakest of the South American teams, can not be compared to the South American team (Argentina JA had to play) Sweden FINALLY SCORED A GOOOOOLL/Goal against them(Parauay) something England Couldn't do. WEAK WEAK GRUOP.

The two teams from JAMAICA'S group made the final 8. Croatia beat Germany 3-0 and Argentina lost to Holland 2-1.

Croatia FINAL 4 TEAM and 3rd place finisher...Remember this was a game we could have drawn or lost 3-2.

JAMAICA scored 3goals gave up 9(8 to teams the finished the WC 3rd and 8th place at worse (Argentina). 3 points...and a WC Victory...

Now, anything can still happen for T&T and I wish them victory against Paraguay...But this is Paraguay not Argentina. But the bottom line(s) is/are England is weak, Sweden is weak and Paraguay...T&Ts only remaining chance for a victory is weak. Will Sweden and England be in the Final 8 WC team? Hell no...Will take great miracles for that to occur (England the only team in T&T’s group with any chance of that...in my opinion)

I think T&T has done the Caribbean proud. But the comparisons of T&T and JA are not even close.
PS: even though this was a defensive gave…Jamaica drew it pre-WC game with Mighty Brazil…The same Brazil that lost WORLD CUP 98 3-2 to FRANCE…Need I say more.

http://www.thereggaeboyz.com/cgi/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=reply;f=1;t=018004;replyto=000011

Might want to remind that A hole that they got 6 of the finest against ENG.
 98 World CUP is history any reference to that is pointless.
JA all yuh could never hold Trini right now we go cut yuh tail up and dong the field

Offline Reggaefan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 16, 2006, 03:21:19 PM »
Karl

Might want to remind that A hole that they got 6 of the finest against ENG.
 98 World CUP is history any reference to that is pointless.
JA all yuh could never hold Trini right now we go cut yuh tail up and dong the field

You cant expect every Jamaican football supporter to come uot and overwhelmingly shower praisess on T&T's football team. Most of the comments i've seen on teh Jamaican boards have given T&T props.

Drawing reference to Jamaica's 6-0 thrashing to Engalnd really doesnt say much about how good T&T is or how bad jamaica is, or for that matter, how good England is. You talking about players who are not in any sort of active training together as a team, players some of who me arrive in England a mere day before the game....etc etc...No excuses, we have been awful under the current coach and administration...sorta liek waht T&T was experiencing under Bertille.

dont mind teh few negative comments from patriotic Jamaicans....I get alot of hate comments from men on this board every day too. Just wait until Big magic and his son return from the finals...God help we  ;D

Offline Padams

• Sr. Warrior
  • Great are the Warriors///We shall Prevail!!!!
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Nation
« Reply #10 on: June 16, 2006, 03:26:05 PM »
Karl

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
 :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: U is a Comedian OUI!!!! DREAM ON PAL...Boy thanks eh a needed that LAUGH after the kinda day ah had... :beermug:
Iz not Pre-Marital Sex, if yuh have no intention 2 geh Married..........

Offline Trinimassive

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 16, 2006, 03:35:44 PM »
That fella Karl is an admitted hater of T&T. There are a few on that forum that real hate. But in fairness I read quite a few of their posts even after Sweden and that were very supportive (even RF :-\)

But we have shown that we belong on the World Stage.

Offline Trini Babe

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 16, 2006, 03:37:06 PM »
Hey guys,
What's our standing now in the group of 32 in the World Cup. I know we were 16 but since we played a good fight and lost sadly to England. What position are we in now?
Where is Sweden also?   

Much appreciated.
The Impossible becomes the possible.
If you can dream it you can live it!

Offline Bitter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 16, 2006, 04:00:29 PM »
All the ole talk about who better is good fun, and is what the forums for.
But in the end, yuh play who they put you with, so teams like the us could compain now about a tough draw, but they had a supposedly easy one last WC, is just how it go.
Bitter is a supercalifragilistic tic-tac-pro

Offline jub02

• Hero Warrior
  • Mighty Arsenal & Newcastle .
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 16, 2006, 04:51:06 PM »
STOP HATIN everyone plz mandem jus be positive

Offline Warrior till death

• Hero Warrior
  • WARRIOR NATION MEMBER #4
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 16, 2006, 06:54:22 PM »
Rankings of 1998

Argentina 12
Croatia 19
Japan 37

Rankings of 2006

England 10
Sweden 16
Paraguay 33

Offline Reggaefan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 16, 2006, 07:45:06 PM »
Rankings of 1998

Argentina 12
Croatia 19
Japan 37

Rankings of 2006

England 10
Sweden 16
Paraguay 33

A better indicator of the strength of the respective teams would probably be where the teams ended the respective world cup...At France 98 Argentina were quareter finalists, Croatia were third place winnersa and japan..well, they finished somewhere behind us.

what interests me is tha fact that it appears our teams will both do better than the USA at the respective world cups. It might be a little early to say that...but something tells me it will come to pass.

Offline berris

• Hero Warrior
  • TnT ALL TIME GREATEST GOAL SCORER chase dem Jesse
    • View Profile
    • http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/graphics/gallery/football/facup2006/fourthround/upixcup9.jpg
« Reply #17 on: June 16, 2006, 07:53:08 PM »
Karl

...well I agree we Trinis shud not waste dey time responding to this ignorance so with that I will say....HAUL YUH BLOOD KLAT BOY GWON FROM HERE WID DAH BOM BO KLAT BULLSH!T ........................BIG UP WARRIORS.... RESPECT !!!!
« Last Edit: June 16, 2006, 08:04:34 PM by berris »
IN GOD WE TRUST
IN MAN WE BUST
AND WOMAN...WORST !!!

CHASE DEM JESSIE

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 16, 2006, 08:31:11 PM »
I quit getting worked up by these people whop still doubt us and what our potential really is. I am just concerned with us and how we play and how we gonna develop from here to make our appearance at the WC consistent. Lets worry about us and not get caught up with all this other stuff.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline che

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 16, 2006, 08:32:32 PM »
Why you guys care what they say on the jff board? Fact is we in WC now, they (england B ) was in the WC 1998. That is history. We have a chance too advance. We should be talking about that and not worrying about what they think.

Offline Gazza

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 16, 2006, 09:23:57 PM »
Let dem jamaicans hold dey wild mudder c....t all dem does do is run up and down de place and pelt all kind a wild arse kick at normal human being that play football.Is jealous dey jealous of we in TandT because dey good in atletics just 3 good years dey have in football 96-98 dey feel dem know everything.Let dem move dey wild arse...

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 16, 2006, 09:25:57 PM »
right now our group is de group of death.
soon ah go b ah lean mean bulling machine.

Offline warmonga

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 16, 2006, 10:02:48 PM »
worldcup almost done and theese fool still talking bout If Jamaica did this and If Jamaica did that.. Long plain and straight Jamaica  Did not qalify for 2006 world Cup.. Drop the issue people.. Jamaica Right now have a shit Squad and a ass wipe for a coach.. Get a real coach Maybe Benhaker after de world cup,  bring back Lowe , get raid of That Keeper, drop all those british born who feal like Jamaica owe dem sumthin ,  and come  2010 Jamaica will be there.

Mi gone..
warmonga...
Trinidad you did the Caribean Proud and many people are proud of you guys.
Black Lives Matter..

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #23 on: June 17, 2006, 04:39:54 PM »

This looks like Something Resembling Logic. Is he Trying to comare that Jamaican team with Trinidad and Tobago by some bogus logic about us playing in a weak group ? We are facing the likes of Zlatan, Larsson and Llujnberg- Gerard, Lampard, Beckham and Cole and Acuna, Valdes and Santa Cruz and host of other weak players like them. All 32 teams in the Wolrd cup worked hard for their places and got here on merit. England and Sweden in particular consistently advance to the knockout rounds of major tounaments. We are playing against tough opposition. That guy is an idiot and a hater.

Offline UK_Soca_warrior

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 18, 2006, 08:17:07 AM »
Hear this, in the games against Argentina and Croatia, Jamaica were thoroughly outclassed and looked like conceding atleast 5 or 6 goals.

In comparison to Trinidad, the opposition had more possession but never once looked like hitting us for 6. We were never outclassed! Our opponents struggled and ran out of ideas quickly. Whereas Argentina had a training match and the Croats were oozing flare and control.

Bottom line, we are by far a more organised and disciplined group of players with more "HOME" grown professionals than them. Even Robbie Earle admits that!

Keep hating, Atleast the world cup archives will remember Trinidad in comparison to Jamaica and Haiti. Why???

We were the smallest nation ever to compete in a world cup (HISTORIC)and we shocked the world with our performances. We were never disgraced, we got robbed a few times, and we showed the world "small country, big passion".

Nobody is still talking about Jamaica's performances. Why?? Because their performances were quite forgettable except for the Japan game.

Keep Hatin!!  ;)

Offline WarriorGoal

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 18, 2006, 08:32:07 AM »
Forget them they just sore that Trinidad and Tobago getting a really good reception from the rest of the world than they ever did in their WC debut.
Soca Warriors only score Warrior goals!

Offline Pointman

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T football: win or lose, we still fetein'
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 18, 2006, 11:37:25 AM »
Forget them they just sore that Trinidad and Tobago getting a really good reception from the rest of the world than they ever did in their WC debut.

I truly believe this is what is eating a lot of them. When we do things we do it big ie Carnival ;) :devil:
Why should it be any different with WC football.
Trini to de bone; Pointman to de bone.

Offline Trini Simply Better

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 19, 2006, 05:47:35 AM »
The general performance of all teams at this years world cup is so far disappointing......   Take England, Brazil, France, Germany .....  None of them played good football.  The only team that played good so far was Argentina.

So if you say that the group T&T is in is weak, take a look at the other groups.

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 19, 2006, 05:50:34 AM »
I'm suprised because Karl is normally a good guy, I expected that from ReggaeFart or asshole Mosiah,,,,,, NOT Karl, Mexx, Lazie, Charmin and Tilla. Fack them all then....

They also taught Panama was weak but ent Panama buss they cnut in Kingston and knock them out, a weak team we beat twice....  England and Sweden is good teams, Paraguay is good to, better than the Japan team they beat in 1998 with they 98% foreign players who probably eh even know what is Akee and Saltfish.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2006, 06:00:29 AM by Flex »
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline WarriorGoal

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 19, 2006, 06:10:07 AM »
Why we still giving attention to this jammo mudda____?  He thinks our team getting through because we play weak teams? Like Jamaica was so strong in that 6-0 defeat against an injured England. Steup. We now have we players in the top player satistics in Tackeling and goal keeping. Not bad for a country whose only making their first WC appearence.

Face the trut, Reggae bullers yuh time is done. Like soca in the caribbean we go dominate the WC from now on in. ;D All dem people can say this and dat and the Soca warriors will do their talking on the pitch where it matters. Because so far we shut half de people who say we no good and have to swallow their tounge when they realise we got a good and strong WC side. Now it time to shut the other ignorant naysayers up, starting with beating Paraguay and qualify to next round.
Go WARRIORS!!
Soca Warriors only score Warrior goals!

1]; } ?>