April 28, 2024, 06:15:36 PM

Author Topic: We have time, why not have a Tryout Camp  (Read 1092 times)

Offline Touches

• Hero Warrior
  • Trow wine on she...
    • View Profile
We have time, why not have a Tryout Camp
« on: June 09, 2005, 10:19:00 PM »
I find Beenhaker should have one more live-in training camp pre Gold cup for all the men who want to make side.

But this is final cut and the players should put some effort and come down for training.i.e pay yuh own way.

This is the last Soca train to Germany and if you ent hop on board now we ent consdiering yuh..all last invites to Zamora et al is to be done now.

Shakes, Boucaud, Norville, Spann, Samuel, Cox, Rougier,Dwarika, Sealy if he could make it......Glenn too all the fringe men and anybody who ketch the vaps and feel they could make side for TT.

Now when that 11 ready play a practice game against a PFL side. Men who make the cut from that play a second practice game with men who benchin on the current side.

So Tiger, Rojas, The WOlfe brothers, Rahim Glasgow etc.

Weed out the rest of players and have a final 22 for the second round of qualifiers.

Put all the chupid arguement on the site of where Spann and where glenn to rest......as Beenie and all of us will have games to see who is a snake or who is goat. Once a man get cut from here say thanks very much, all the best to you.

Gold cup is the World cup squad and best believe we playing to win the damn thing.

At the end of the Gold cup the 22 men we have on Fire, 2 players per position and we able to rotate the team in case of injury and suspension because by then the team learn the Total football concept.the team moving like clockwork  and we Beating USA.

We then hitting form with the home games against guatemala.riding the momentum against Panama and Costa Rica and we Qualifying in third place with a game to spare.

Alyuh feel is joke.....Lincoln and Beenie read this post and put this plan in action
« Last Edit: June 09, 2005, 10:27:33 PM by Touches »

A for apple, B for Bat, C for yuhself!

Offline PATRIOT

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: We have time, why not have a Tryout Camp
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2005, 04:51:26 AM »
I find Beenhaker should have one more live-in training camp pre Gold cup for all the men who want to make side.

But this is final cut and the players should put some effort and come down for training.i.e pay yuh own way.

This is the last Soca train to Germany and if you ent hop on board now we ent consdiering yuh..all last invites to Zamora et al is to be done now.

Shakes, Boucaud, Norville, Spann, Samuel, Cox, Rougier,Dwarika, Sealy if he could make it......Glenn too all the fringe men and anybody who ketch the vaps and feel they could make side for TT.

Now when that 11 ready play a practice game against a PFL side. Men who make the cut from that play a second practice game with men who benchin on the current side.

So Tiger, Rojas, The WOlfe brothers, Rahim Glasgow etc.

Weed out the rest of players and have a final 22 for the second round of qualifiers.

Put all the chupid arguement on the site of where Spann and where glenn to rest......as Beenie and all of us will have games to see who is a snake or who is goat. Once a man get cut from here say thanks very much, all the best to you.

Gold cup is the World cup squad and best believe we playing to win the damn thing.

At the end of the Gold cup the 22 men we have on Fire, 2 players per position and we able to rotate the team in case of injury and suspension because by then the team learn the Total football concept.the team moving like clockwork  and we Beating USA.

We then hitting form with the home games against guatemala.riding the momentum against Panama and Costa Rica and we Qualifying in third place with a game to spare.

Alyuh feel is joke.....Lincoln and Beenie read this post and put this plan in action

Couldn't have said it better myself, we need MORE people to get the word to them...remember the uproar over the initial drop of Anton Pierre? Then he was back in the squad...although he's been on the bench since, he's our "go to" defender there. I suspect Sancho will join him there though, possibly in place of Rojas. Touches, I'll talk to you later.

Offline andre samuel

• Hero Warrior
  • "ah love it!!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2005, 06:16:07 AM »
Another great contribution!  they really cant "touch" yuh....lol.

Ah still like the vibes, even though i had de task of lecturing a few people who were ready to bash de side after de mexico loss about football tactics.

Imagine big big men asking some chupid chupid questions bout how come we didnt have more of de ball (dem actually expected we tuh go to mexico and dominate ball possession).

I hope zamora and samuel (if dey coming) come on de wagon now cause when we qualify we ent want dem on dis team!!
Andre Samuel, who controls all the rights to the phrase "ah love it!!"

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.caribsport01.homestead.com/caribsport.html
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2005, 06:51:33 AM »
Two things:

1 We should constantly have a second 11  in training these days. With some of the better U-23s there, eg. Jagdeosingh and Bakr.

2. Take it easy on Samuel and Zamora. Shaka made us wait 7 years before he heeded the TT call to play for the Sr. team. He was trying to figure out if he could play for The Sr. England side or not. Once he figured out, it prob. wouldn't come, then then joined TT and has given us good service.

These fellas just holding out for as long as the could. Nutten wrong wid dat. What is imprtant is that once they join the team, they commit.

Peace,
VB
VITAMIN V...KEEPS THE LADIES HEALTHY...:-)

1]; } ?>