April 28, 2024, 08:53:36 PM

Author Topic: Whats next.  (Read 5498 times)

Offline dcs

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T 4 COP
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Nation
Re: Whats next.
« Reply #30 on: June 09, 2005, 05:25:21 PM »

Liburd.....If any of the players were to "puruse" the website as you put it, don't you think you would probably see at least one of them on the site.  I think they have better things to do.

What makes you think there aren't players here...or those close to them?
There are definitely past players here, the journalists pass through here.
Lincoln Phillips knows what is going on here.

When you hear Stern talking bout he getting plenty stick for his past play who u think he talking about?
Not just here but u'd be foolish to think it goes unnoticed.  It have varying levels of talk going on here....from shit talk to keeping track of the latest news.  Leo will do whatever he decide to do regardless of opinions but information from here may very well prove beneficial.
I haven't been on here long but if you pay attention u may see for yourself.

Offline Sanchez

• Full Warrior
  • Numero Diez por siempre
    • View Profile
Re: Whats next.
« Reply #31 on: June 10, 2005, 07:43:46 AM »

Liburd.....If any of the players were to "puruse" the website as you put it, don't you think you would probably see at least one of them on the site.  I think they have better things to do.

What makes you think there aren't players here...or those close to them?
There are definitely past players here, the journalists pass through here.
Lincoln Phillips knows what is going on here.

When you hear Stern talking bout he getting plenty stick for his past play who u think he talking about?
Not just here but u'd be foolish to think it goes unnoticed.  It have varying levels of talk going on here....from shit talk to keeping track of the latest news.  Leo will do whatever he decide to do regardless of opinions but information from here may very well prove beneficial.
I haven't been on here long but if you pay attention u may see for yourself.

Point taken....

1]; } ?>