April 28, 2024, 06:52:37 PM

Author Topic: U Need help ???? 2 Countrys VS 1  (Read 7453 times)

Offline P3 (from Sweden)

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: U Need help ???? 2 Countrys VS 1
« Reply #30 on: June 18, 2006, 03:24:48 AM »
Regardless of whether or not Yorke texted some members of the English team asking them to beat you in the next game, it is of no consequence. England and Sweden need to play a good game because the outcome of that match determines whether or not England, Sweden or dare I say Trinidad and Tobago get out of the group in the second spot. Why worry about a text message? It doesn't matter, it only matters what happens out there on the pitch. I look forward to some good football, that's all I ask. No more hair tugging bulls**t!

GO WARRIORS!

Wanted to have a nice talk......

Have a good one !!  Respect.

Offline P3 (from Sweden)

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 18, 2006, 03:26:46 AM »
Regardless of whether or not Yorke texted some members of the English team asking them to beat you in the next game, it is of no consequence. England and Sweden need to play a good game because the outcome of that match determines whether or not England, Sweden or dare I say Trinidad and Tobago get out of the group in the second spot. Why worry about a text message? It doesn't matter, it only matters what happens out there on the pitch. I look forward to some good football, that's all I ask. No more hair tugging bulls**t!

GO WARRIORS!

Yes u right !! I looking forward to really good football to.    :beermug:

Offline Carib-Briton

• Hero Warrior
  • Working Things Out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 18, 2006, 03:27:33 AM »
think u are little blind m8. Dident u see the figure after i wrote   ;)  i Guess not !

And no, i dont know every Soca Warrior, maybe half of them.  ;D
Of course i think it for real etc. But i like every team to go there there own way and not ask for help.
and if  u gonna go futher, i dont think u gonna  win any game in the 8- finals anyway! Not against Germany anyway......

All the Breast !!

Nah, Im not blind at all. Your english is poor, are you even sure what your typing ;D Sweden is not great decent but not great, I doubt Sweden would go past the last 16 and tell me when Zlatan plays a game because I havent seen him since the Juve season ended or is that really him playing that poor ;D ;D
Anyway Enjoy your day ;D and enjoy your game against england ;)

I dont like to have Zlatan at the top Either. Dont think he does what he should. He havent come up to the regular level he can deliver !! I want Albäck to play in every game.

We havent lost against England in years. But this year they really got many of the best player in the world. And Svennis want to bet Sweden before he ends his work.

Hope u to have a sweet nice day !!!  
Ok. boss, no one cares. Why have you come here to cause trouble? You just want SW to have a mentality that the fans should just party and not care about winning ::) ::) Fool. Eriksson is in close contact with Lagerbäck no one is worrying about them fixing a game. Clear your of worries and stop being silly. No one said they don't like Zlatan I asked when is he going to turn up in games? well I know hes injured now, he looked like he was injured anyway or unfit.
You need to spell check what you wrote, I wasn't asking if english is spoken in sweden I said your english is POOR just because it isn't sweden's first language doesn't you lower you standards if you choose to learn a language just because your swedish ok P3 or whatever you name is. I don't think you understand what your reading so I'm gonna leave you alone to rest your head.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2006, 03:32:44 AM by Carib-briton(aka Futbol) »

Offline P3 (from Sweden)

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 18, 2006, 03:28:48 AM »
Notice he stop posting. Ibrahimovic sprain he balls...so he get quiet.

Dont like Zlatan at all friend ! He dont deliver.....
Want him out of the team actually.  And im not quiet. I had to go to work !!
So im posting now. But i dont know if u worth it actually ???

Offline P3 (from Sweden)

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 18, 2006, 03:30:26 AM »
2 teams against 1.

Sven is ah swede , so ah guess he could be right.

That funny !!  But Svennis want to beat Sweden once before he qiut.  38 years of boogie men!

Offline P3 (from Sweden)

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 18, 2006, 03:42:02 AM »
in 38 years England havent won over sweden !!  ;D

So Svennis want beat us once and for all before he ends his work for England team.
(i hope he not)
But England team have many good players in every position. Crouch is 2 m and 2 cm.
But he did pull the rasta to get highest against u, and did score.
(so i dont like Crouch)
And i dont think Paraguay gonna give u TNT a easy game. They want to beat the smallest country and take some points with them. Otherwise it gonna follow them the rest of theire life´s.

But worst case !  Sweden and TNT gonna flip a coin. Who´s gonna go to next round. I dont know what u all thinking of that??  I dont like the flip the coin system at all.

So hope we gonna se 2 good games on tuesday! And no Flip the coin !

Respect to u all Soca Warriors out there. Gonna go outside now so maybe i gonna check in here tonite again !!    :beermug: :beermug: :beermug:

Offline P3 (from Sweden)

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 18, 2006, 03:42:48 AM »
2 teams against 1.

Sven is ah swede , so ah guess he could be right.

You  are  funny  ;D

Offline P3 (from Sweden)

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 18, 2006, 03:55:28 AM »
think u are little blind m8. Dident u see the figure after i wrote   ;)  i Guess not !

Of course i think it for real etc. But i like every team to go there there own way and not ask for help.
and if  u gonna go futher, i dont think u gonna  win any game in the 8- finals anyway! Not against Germany anyway......

All the Breast !!

Nah, Im not blind at all. Your english is poor, are you even sure what your typing ;D Sweden is not great decent but not great, I doubt Sweden would go past the last 16 and tell me when Zlatan plays a game because I havent seen him since the Juve season ended or is that really him playing that poor ;D ;D

I dont like to have Zlatan at the top Either. Dont think he does what he should. He havent come up to the regular level he can deliver !! I want Albäck to play in every game.

We havent lost against England in years. But this year they really got many of the best player in the world. And Svennis want to bet Sweden before he ends his work.

Ok. boss, no one cares. Why have you come here to cause trouble? You just want SW to have a mentality that the fans should just party and not care about winning ::) ::) Fool. Eriksson is in close contact with Lagerbäck no one is worrying about them fixing a game. Clear your of worries and stop being silly. No one said they don't like Zlatan I asked when is he going to turn up in games? well I know hes injured now, he looked like he was injured anyway or unfit.
You need to spell check what you wrote, I wasn't asking if english is spoken in sweden I said your english is POOR just because it isn't sweden's first language doesn't you lower you standards if you choose to learn a language just because your swedish ok P3 or whatever you name is. I don't think you understand what your reading so I'm gonna leave you alone to rest your head.

U are a real angry person !!   I like u to try learn Swedish. Your Swedish is so poor??  Same thing m8....    Svennis and Lagerbäck dont talk to each other´s in that kind of way. Svennis want to beat sweden once before he stop working with england.  And i dont lower my standards, im in a hurry and dont spell check etc.
Zlatan probobly dont gonne get any better that this in this W.C. but lagerbäck gives him a chance after one other (dont understand why) Becase of that i wrote i dont like Zlatan at all. Because i dont !!!!

So my friend. Stop being angry. This is a site to talk to other Fotball lover as i think u are?
Im been in to many diffrent counrys supporter site´s and have relly good talk´s.

But must say u are the most angry person i talk to !!!!  (talk yuh talk)
.........dont be angry, be happy !!     Show love and respect and Smile.....
I know Trinis smile a lot.

:beermug:

Offline Carib-Briton

• Hero Warrior
  • Working Things Out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 18, 2006, 04:06:48 AM »

All the Breast !!

U are a real angry person !!   I like u to try learn Swedish. Your Swedish is so poor??  Same thing m8....    Svennis and Lagerbäck dont talk to each other´s in that kind of way. Svennis want to beat sweden once before he stop working with england.  And i dont lower my standards, im in a hurry and dont spell check etc.
Zlatan probobly dont gonne get any better that this in this W.C. but lagerbäck gives him a chance after one other (dont understand why) Becase of that i wrote i dont like Zlatan at all. Because i dont !!!!

So my friend. Stop being angry. This is a site to talk to other Fotball lover as i think u are?
Im been in to many diffrent counrys supporter site´s and have relly good talk´s.

I dont want to learn swedish and no one is speaks swedish on here, I want to learn other languages don't take that personally please.
No ones angry bro, if i was angry I would let you know ,trust me. You just keeping doing whatever excites you.
laters
« Last Edit: June 18, 2006, 03:34:15 PM by Carib-briton(aka Futbol) »

Offline P3 (from Sweden)

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 18, 2006, 03:32:15 PM »

All the Breast !!

I dont want to learn swedish and no one is speak swedish on here, I want to learn other languages don't take that personally please.
No ones angry bro, if i was angry I would let you know ,trust me. You just keeping doing whatever excites you.
laters

Last Word !!!    :beermug:

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 18, 2006, 03:38:15 PM »
No Socca Warrior said that before u did meet England.
Everone said that we hope u TNT beat England and that we Sweden beat England to. :devil:
So i guess that it´s a change of heart. SMS to ask a favor is not Fotball/soccer. That almost Politics  ;)

We are the better team than England. So i dont gonna be afraid. Its gonna be a good match anyway. :beermug:

P3
not on paper and not on de field either,england by 3 goals. :beermug:
soon ah go b ah lean mean bulling machine.

Offline trinindian

• Hero Warrior
  • Curried Wild Meat With Plenty Hot Pepper
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 18, 2006, 03:42:41 PM »
No love lost, as much as I don't care for the english team thre reality is it wrks in our favour if the beat you. IF we are to progress in the tournament this is the only way it go happen.
Come to carnival and have fun no matter the outcome

Offline Storeboy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 18, 2006, 08:40:30 PM »
P3 you sound cool!  Love to have you come to tt for Carnival.  Good luck to your guys but we hope to beat Paraguay and get tot he second round. After the war of football is over we can be friends, but for now,  I am a soca warrior. 
Never, never, ever give up! Go T&T Warriors!

1]; } ?>