March 28, 2024, 07:09:45 AM

Author Topic: U Need help ???? 2 Countrys VS 1  (Read 7383 times)

Offline P3 (from Sweden)

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
U Need help ???? 2 Countrys VS 1
« on: June 17, 2006, 03:56:22 AM »
Hate that Yorke have SMS to he´s English friends and ask them to kick us Sweden....
Thats really sad!!  So u need help from other country. 2 teams against 1. Not funny.  Only thing u had to do was to work harder the last 9 minutes against England.
U got a easy game against Paraguay left. I think u gonna win that actually, because Paraguay has noting to play for anymore.

I think we had the game against u actually ! But neither team did score. We had more chances against u.
We won against Paraguay and should done more than 1 goal.
We have won against England before and played a draw many times.

I think u gonna play Draw against Paraguay anyway. They dont want to come last in the group, and the young players want to show that they can play to.

RESPECT TO THE BIGGEST PARTY IN THE WORLD  W.C.

P.s   See u at the Carnival

Offline Carib-Briton

• Hero Warrior
  • Working Things Out!
    • View Profile
Re: U Need help ???? 2 Countrys VS 1
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2006, 04:00:53 AM »
Hate yorke for what? Choopz. Its football
Anyway I would say good luck but England are going to win ;D and so are TNT ;D.
 :beermug: btw your playing one country, England ;)
« Last Edit: June 17, 2006, 04:03:01 AM by Carib-briton(aka Futbol) »

Offline P3 (from Sweden)

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2006, 04:20:55 AM »
No Socca Warrior said that before u did meet England.
Everone said that we hope u TNT beat England and that we Sweden beat England to. :devil:
So i guess that it´s a change of heart. SMS to ask a favor is not Fotball/soccer. That almost Politics  ;)

We are the better team than England. So i dont gonna be afraid. Its gonna be a good match anyway. :beermug:

P3

Offline killadrilla

• Jr. Warrior
  • King Thierry
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2006, 04:38:44 AM »
aye dwight, doh mind this boy...do anything to reach the second rounds, even if it involves blackmailing the swedes and paying off the paraguayans...but make sure you don't get caught

Offline Carib-Briton

• Hero Warrior
  • Working Things Out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2006, 04:43:07 AM »
No Socca Warrior said that before u did meet England.
Everone said that we hope u TNT beat England and that we Sweden beat England to. :devil:
So i guess that it´s a change of heart. SMS to ask a favor is not Fotball/soccer. That almost Politics  ;)

We are the better team than England. So i dont gonna be afraid. Its gonna be a good match anyway. :beermug:

P3

What do you mean no Soca Warrior said that before? You know every soca warrior?
TNT want to go though so if sweden winning means elimination for the Soca Warriors why would TNT Fans & Players want Sweden to win ???, seriously I think you need to switch on your brain because its not working this morning  ;D
Even if Yorke did send a message to the england team so what? Do you really think England want Sweden to walk all over them??? England Want To Win, Not Lose. This is a joke right ???
I think your one of those people who think the team is here just for the fun of it, not so ;D
« Last Edit: June 17, 2006, 04:44:46 AM by Carib-briton(aka Futbol) »

Offline P3 (from Sweden)

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2006, 04:50:52 AM »
think u are little blind m8. Dident u see the figure after i wrote   ;)  i Guess not !

And no, i dont know every Soca Warrior, maybe half of them.  ;D

Of course i think it for real etc. But i like every team to go there there own way and not ask for help.

and if  u gonna go futher, i dont think u gonna  win any game in the 8- finals anyway! Not against Germany anyway......

All the Breast !!

Offline Carib-Briton

• Hero Warrior
  • Working Things Out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2006, 04:58:56 AM »
think u are little blind m8. Dident u see the figure after i wrote   ;)  i Guess not !

Of course i think it for real etc. But i like every team to go there there own way and not ask for help.
and if  u gonna go futher, i dont think u gonna  win any game in the 8- finals anyway! Not against Germany anyway......

All the Breast !!

Nah, Im not blind at all. Your english is poor, are you even sure what your typing ;D Sweden is not great decent but not great, I doubt Sweden would go past the last 16 and tell me when Zlatan plays a game because I havent seen him since the Juve season ended or is that really him playing that poor ;D ;D
Anyway Enjoy your day ;D and enjoy your game against england ;)
« Last Edit: June 17, 2006, 05:04:25 AM by Carib-briton(aka Futbol) »

Offline shivadee

• Full Warrior
  • There is only ONE number 7. And its worn in Trini
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2006, 05:22:30 AM »
Hate that Yorke have SMS to he´s English friends and ask them to kick us Sweden....
Thats really sad!!  So u need help from other country. 2 teams against 1. Not funny.  Only thing u had to do was to work harder the last 9 minutes against England.
U got a easy game against Paraguay left. I think u gonna win that actually, because Paraguay has noting to play for anymore.

I think we had the game against u actually ! But neither team did score. We had more chances against u.

I think u gonna play Draw against Paraguay anyway. They dont want to come last in the group, and the young players want to show that they can play to.

That all cool an thing.....plenty naysayers on the board these days. Yes the fellas were tired, but who, besides Trini fans on the entire planet expected a game like that? I must give props for my team, I am not saying anything in hind site like you do and other such people do because what is done is done. But you should be concentrating on your team, like we concentrating on ours.I dont think you going to see much trinis going on a swedish board and sh!tting up your team, its a good team. BUT You guys had plenty chances and with fellas like Larson and Ibra as your strikers alyuh men should not be vooping for goal like is cricket. Sweden have their own problems.
To be quite honest Czech Rep and Spain have only impressed me so far as a team that can play the way they are expected to play. Argentina comming along well too.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2006, 05:25:07 AM by shivadee »

Offline chelsea64

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 17, 2006, 05:47:05 AM »

You still feeling the pain over the draw?
Come on the Chels.

Offline chelsea64

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 17, 2006, 05:49:32 AM »

You still feeling the pain from the draw?
Come on the Chels.

Offline warmonga

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 17, 2006, 05:55:49 AM »
good luck sweeden..This world cup is  about love and peace not hate ..trini's a cool people and we nuh have time for petty argument. go argue wid yu bwoyfrien or sumethin we nuh have ime for dat here..we still licking our wounds from England game... Just emagine Mighty England had to get help from de ref to beat Tiny Trinidad.... Sweeden Just couldnt handle it..I mean 10 man and they still couldnt handle it... anyway  I am just happy Trinidad reach de world cup I have been waiting since  Novmember 19th 1989 for this.. some have been waiting since 1976.....
warmonga...\
Thanks for de memmories warriors win or loose am still a soca warrior.....\
Black Lives Matter..

Offline Carib-Briton

• Hero Warrior
  • Working Things Out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 17, 2006, 06:00:44 AM »
good luck sweeden..This world cup is  about love and peace not hate ..trini's a cool people and we nuh have time for petty argument. go argue wid yu bwoyfrien or sumethin we nuh have ime for dat here..we still licking our wounds from England game... Just emagine Mighty England had to get help from de ref to beat Tiny Trinidad.... Sweeden Just couldnt handle it..I mean 10 man and they still couldnt handle it... anyway  I am just happy Trinidad reach de world cup I have been waiting since  Novmember 19th 1989 for this.. some have been waiting since 1976.....
warmonga...\

@ P3(From Sweden)

Offline verycute1

• Hero Warrior
  • Me Smash.. You Die
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 17, 2006, 08:29:10 AM »
good luck sweeden..This world cup is  about love and peace not hate ..trini's a cool people and we nuh have time for petty argument. go argue wid yu bwoyfrien or sumethin we nuh have ime for dat here..we still licking our wounds from England game... Just emagine Mighty England had to get help from de ref to beat Tiny Trinidad.... Sweeden Just couldnt handle it..I mean 10 man and they still couldnt handle it... anyway  I am just happy Trinidad reach de world cup I have been waiting since  Novmember 19th 1989 for this.. some have been waiting since 1976.....
warmonga...\

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

waiting since final whistle blow at the stadium now 19th '89,

They have done us proud, win, lose or draw......
One of these days I'm going to bust out the crystalline doomhammer and go positively orc on this town. Then they'll be sorry...

Read the lore, warlocks are mages that decided not to suck.

Offline The_Ice

• My band, Red Vellum Razorblades ... enjoy :D
  • Hero Warrior
  • RVR guitarist
    • View Profile
    • Red Vellum Razorblades
« Reply #13 on: June 17, 2006, 08:42:26 AM »
how u even know yorke was smsing england as asking for help?u stalking him or what?anywayz england under alotta criticism right now and already is going all out against sweden same way we're going all out against paraguay so even if yorke asked england to play hard on you guys it'll make no sense b/c they already are... i doubt they'll want to go for a draw when beating you guys would get the doubters off their backs... besides sweden seem too have too many problems to deal with to actually beat england... lol... sorry but that's my opinion... going into the 2nd round like that aint such a hot idea especially when u have to either play the host nation in probably berlin where german support going to be extremely enormous or a team that looks really hot right now especially when it comes to attack football (ecuador)... i just hope allyuh avoid the shame... lol

Offline Lstat

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 17, 2006, 08:52:02 AM »
Regardless of whether or not Yorke texted some members of the English team asking them to beat you in the next game, it is of no consequence. England and Sweden need to play a good game because the outcome of that match determines whether or not England, Sweden or dare I say Trinidad and Tobago get out of the group in the second spot. Why worry about a text message? It doesn't matter, it only matters what happens out there on the pitch. I look forward to some good football, that's all I ask. No more hair tugging bulls**t!

GO WARRIORS!

Offline Mock de Dread

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 17, 2006, 08:55:09 AM »
hey if i were yorke i'd be texing becks too and lining up some hoes or something from trini that will put victoria in the shade!!!!!!

besides they are buddies and its just shit talk in the end , on the day the game will be decided

Offline Pointman

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T football: win or lose, we still fetein'
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 17, 2006, 09:30:17 AM »

But they do have something to play for: pride. Paraguay doesn't want to go back home haven't lost ALL three games especially one to the smallest country ever to qualify and in its first WC. So I expect Paraguay to play very tough against T&T.
Trini to de bone; Pointman to de bone.

Offline essexgirl22

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 17, 2006, 01:16:32 PM »
Another fool  (P3) from Sweden :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

Offline shivadee

• Full Warrior
  • There is only ONE number 7. And its worn in Trini
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 17, 2006, 02:53:34 PM »
Notice he stop posting. Ibrahimovic sprain he balls...so he get quiet.

Offline browneyed warrior

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 17, 2006, 10:43:41 PM »
Pulllleeezzzee ....... all is not fair in Love, War and FOOTBALL ...... if it was fair this would be Trinidad and Tobago's second World Cup ..... so just relax and enjoy the games  ;D

Offline lunz

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 17, 2006, 10:50:36 PM »
come on yall, it's time to make friends..peace.. :beermug:

Offline P3 (from Sweden)

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 18, 2006, 03:05:18 AM »
Another fool  (P3) from Sweden :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

Knows one to see one     :devil:   !!!!!

Offline P3 (from Sweden)

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 18, 2006, 03:06:25 AM »
Notice he stop posting. Ibrahimovic sprain he balls...so he get quiet.

Havent stop m8 !! I been wokring and then it was night over here. So im still in

Love

Offline P3 (from Sweden)

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 18, 2006, 03:07:57 AM »
come on yall, it's time to make friends..peace.. :beermug:

U are so right m8 !! Meet so many friendly dancing, want to have fun Soca Warriors in Dortmund. It was a great great party all night long! 

Respect to u !!    :beermug:

Offline P3 (from Sweden)

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 18, 2006, 03:12:56 AM »

All the Breast !!

Nah, Im not blind at all. Your english is poor, are you even sure what your typing ;D Sweden is not great decent but not great, I doubt Sweden would go past the last 16 and tell me when Zlatan plays a game because I havent seen him since the Juve season ended or is that really him playing that poor ;D ;D

Yes u right !! English is not spoken in sweden. But it works anyway ! Because u get upset ! And did u spell check, what u wrote ??    :beermug:

Offline fishs

• I believe in the stars in the dark night.
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 18, 2006, 03:13:02 AM »
good luck sweeden..This world cup is  about love and peace not hate ..trini's a cool people and we nuh have time for petty argument. go argue wid yu bwoyfrien or sumethin we nuh have ime for dat here..we still licking our wounds from England game... Just emagine Mighty England had to get help from de ref to beat Tiny Trinidad.... Sweeden Just couldnt handle it..I mean 10 man and they still couldnt handle it... anyway  I am just happy Trinidad reach de world cup I have been waiting since  Novmember 19th 1989 for this.. some have been waiting since 1976.....
warmonga...\

Change yuh avartar or sen mih ah pm wid yuh pic tuh use de brand.  :beermug: :beermug:

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

waiting since final whistle blow at the stadium now 19th '89,

They have done us proud, win, lose or draw......
Ah want de woman on de bass

Offline fishs

• I believe in the stars in the dark night.
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 18, 2006, 03:14:14 AM »
 2 teams against 1.

Sven is ah swede , so ah guess he could be right.
Ah want de woman on de bass

Offline P3 (from Sweden)

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 18, 2006, 03:17:23 AM »

All the Breast !!

I dont like to have Zlatan at the top Either. Dont think he does what he should. He havent come up to the regular level he can deliver !! I want Albäck to play in every game.

We havent lost against England in years. But this year they really got many of the best player in the world. And Svennis want to bet Sweden before he ends his work.

Hope u to have a sweet nice day !!!  

Offline P3 (from Sweden)

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 18, 2006, 03:21:32 AM »

That all cool an thing.....plenty naysayers on the board these days. Yes the fellas were tired, but who, besides Trini fans on the entire planet expected a game like that? I must give props for my team, I am not saying anything in hind site like you do and other such people do because what is done is done. But you should be concentrating on your team, like we concentrating on ours.I dont think you going to see much trinis going on a swedish board and sh!tting up your team, its a good team. BUT You guys had plenty chances and with fellas like Larson and Ibra as your strikers alyuh men should not be vooping for goal like is cricket. Sweden have their own problems.
To be quite honest Czech Rep and Spain have only impressed me so far as a team that can play the way they are expected to play. Argentina comming along well too.

Respect to u m8 !!

Im not shitting on your board. Having a nice talk with u all. Some of u are little more angry than other ones.

I think Argentina have played the best game so far.
And if u go futher i want to see u against Brasil. That must be the biggest party ever at the arena. Dance songs colors etc !

Respect for your opinons !

Offline P3 (from Sweden)

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 18, 2006, 03:22:08 AM »

You still feeling the pain over the draw?

Dont u !!! 

1]; } ?>