April 25, 2024, 03:05:38 PM

Author Topic: italy v usa  (Read 9671 times)

Offline Marky NYC

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: italy v usa
« Reply #60 on: June 17, 2006, 03:38:23 PM »
This Reff is an A-HOLE

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: June 17, 2006, 03:51:10 PM »
the us should have won that match. Don't let the hating get in the way. Don't ride the donkey back and cuss him same time. Objectivity is a rare commodity.
I can't stand Argentina, but i recognise they are playing the best in the cup right now.

Give Sam his sampats..

I backin yuh two shots dey doctor

Not a fan of the US talking heads...but america own dat game...dat beasley second goal was just real bad luck as it pips on the offside man foot

I could never stand argentina all de years...too much diving from fake injuries & too much beauty salon Alberto VO5 hair whippin about for big hard back man
HOWEVER, if that game against SM is any indication of dem level of ball....dem pampas boys poisoning EVERYBODY

I eh see one game yet where anybody acknowledge the ref was good.....dey need to bring dat bald alien head italian fellah out of retirement.......wuh he name again??
and de next Viking one from sweden need to unretire too
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #62 on: June 17, 2006, 04:10:32 PM »
...the US played with alot of heart especially after being down to 9 men. Yuh kyah fault the ref for handing out the cards all were deserved. We all recognize the US ploy from the start ...frustrate the Italians by playing 'hack ah Luca'. The last day of play for dis group will be very interesting.....and yes, Arena maintains his 'I'm a keow to the highest degree card'.....

I totally agree. As unpopular as the decisions were according to the FIFA mandates for this tournament the ejections were well deserved. That was a madman tackle from Mastroeni and Pope rightfully receieved a second yellow. If you remember Cyd and Avery received yellow cards for winning the ball and hitting the player on the follow through and the same can be said of countless other players in the tournament. The US deserved their point but any sentiment about US being cheated by the ref can be easily discounted.

As the Kaiser said there are too many yellow cards in this tournament. If the USA want to blame somebody blame the FIFA not the referees.

Offline warmonga

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: June 17, 2006, 04:24:51 PM »
dem a thief mi U.S.. U.S still have a chance..
Go USA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
f**kin man swim cross ocean fi come live nice life , marry him cousin fi get papers , and now wah support Italy tek yu Blooclawt a Italy Pussy.  USA Is My Adopted home and mi nuh support no bloodclawt Italy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
warmonga..
Black Lives Matter..

Offline AB.Trini

• Hero Warrior
  • yuh cyar take meh ancestry from meh
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: June 17, 2006, 04:44:52 PM »
so sad too bad the mighty USA eh win ahahahahhahahahahaha

Offline Pointman

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T football: win or lose, we still fetein'
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: June 17, 2006, 04:49:56 PM »
the us should have won that match. Don't let the hating get in the way. Don't ride the donkey back and cuss him same time. Objectivity is a rare commodity.
I can't stand Argentina, but i recognise they are playing the best in the cup right now.

Give Sam his sampats..

Not a fan of the US talking heads...but america own dat game...dat beasley second goal was just real bad luck as it pips on the offside man foot

I could never stand argentina all de years...too much diving from fake injuries & too much beauty salon Alberto VO5 hair whippin about for big hard back man
HOWEVER, if that game against SM is any indication of dem level of ball....dem pampas boys poisoning EVERYBODY

I eh see one game yet where anybody acknowledge the ref was good.....dey need to bring dat bald alien head italian fellah out of retirement.......wuh he name again??and de next Viking one from sweden need to unretire too

:rotfl: :rotfl: Gianluigi Colina...alias "Judge Dread"
Trini to de bone; Pointman to de bone.

Offline scrunter2

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: June 17, 2006, 05:42:30 PM »
Ah hope czech Rep. cut Italy you know what and Ghana  do what Italy fail to do to USA.

Offline whayuhsay

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: June 17, 2006, 05:52:04 PM »
 :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Ha ha, War, yuh does real sound like ah Yardie...

Go USA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
f**kin man swim cross ocean fi come live nice life , marry him cousin fi get papers , and now wah support Italy tek yu Blooclawt a Italy Pussy.  USA Is My Adopted home and mi nuh support no bloodclawt Italy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
warmonga..

Offline Toppa

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: June 17, 2006, 08:04:12 PM »
Go USA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
warmonga..

You does ever try to make sense?
www.westindiantube.com

Check it out - it real bad!

Offline ribbit

• Hero Warrior
  • T & T We Want A Goal !
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: June 17, 2006, 10:41:24 PM »

Give Sam his sampats..

I eh see one game yet where anybody acknowledge the ref was good.....dey need to bring dat bald alien head italian fellah out of retirement.......wuh he name again??and de next Viking one from sweden need to unretire too

:rotfl: :rotfl: Gianluigi Colina...alias "Judge Dread"

is pierluigi ... 

Offline dutchman

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: June 18, 2006, 01:46:05 AM »
I wanted the US to win but I still think the ref was very good.
What I don't understand is why does o'Brien not get to play in the US team ?
The guy was real good in Ajax and he does know how to do a tackle.
Further why did Arena not take out Pope after his first yellow card ?
He didn't look he was in the game anyway, so sad he had to do such a bad attack right under the refs his nose. REALLY unproffesional and made the team lose a real winning oportunity.
One other thing the Italian who did the elbow, isn't it Fifa ruling he will not be able to play at the WC anymore, or next 5 matches ? So Italy has one player less for this WC.

Rumor has it that every other thing you read or hear is just a rumor.

Offline Pointman

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T football: win or lose, we still fetein'
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: June 18, 2006, 12:23:52 PM »
Anybody other than me thought that Italy looked like pure SHYTE yesterday? >:(  I couldn't believe that was the Italian national team, the Azzuri, on the pitch. They looked lethargic and unimaginative. They better raise their game soon or the end of the road for them will soon be in sight.
Trini to de bone; Pointman to de bone.

Offline UK_Soca_warrior

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: June 18, 2006, 12:31:21 PM »
Anybody other than me thought that Italy looked like pure SHYTE yesterday? >:(  I couldn't believe that was the Italian national team, the Azzuri, on the pitch. They looked lethargic and unimaginative. They better raise their game soon or the end of the road for them will soon be in sight.

Dats Italy alright. They are like their cars; Classy,top of the range, technically efficient and powerful. But they very temporamental and fussy.   

I will be happy when they get knocked out. So much talent wasted by making love to the grass when they brake an eye lid! 

:-\

1]; } ?>