April 18, 2024, 01:45:33 AM

Author Topic: I just reach back from Germany...  (Read 1406 times)

Offline samo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
I just reach back from Germany...
« on: June 16, 2006, 05:58:53 PM »
Well fellas and ladies, this was a trip to remember... I have never experienced anything like this in my life...
I got back home about 6:00pm and ah tired, but will give  more info later. Unfortunatley my camcorder was stolen in Dortmund, so I don't have pics from the party and games anymore. But the vibes was great, bounced up palos, jdb, patriot tallman,andre samuel and a few others, who I wll remember later. Only had time and money to stay for 2 games, but it was an experience of a lifetime. I am sure everyone knows how proud the  team has made our tiny twin islands, people from every corner of the globe have been chanting our name through the streets... I magine you in Europe and everywhere yuh turn you seeing T&T flags.
 After mih wife and I tote 2 children around Germany yuh could imagine how tired I feeling. So laterz for now, but will give you a run down from my perespective..

Offline hippietrinichick

• New Warrior
  • somewhere luving de Warriors fighting spirit
    • View Profile
Re: I just reach back from Germany...
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2006, 09:36:42 PM »
wow....sounds like an amazing experience. Ah could only imagine. Looking forward to hearing de blow-by-blows. *sigh* Wish I could have been there.
~footballers are hot. Peace and love to all~

Offline socachynee

• Sr. Warrior
  • goals win games
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2006, 09:58:04 PM »
cheers to a REEL WARRIOR - man gone Germany with his family in tow :beermug:

Offline BlazinTrini

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2006, 10:01:22 PM »
If my little one was a bit older, only just over 2mths old...I would be taking him to the world cup as well

Offline marcpurcell

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
I am back!!!
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2006, 06:16:13 AM »
I am back in London after a crazy 72 hours in Germany. I bounce up Tall Man in Frankfurt chilling. My thoughts are that T&T played some of there best football ever and set a standard that other teams in the furture will have to duplicate.

I will post my pictures and videos when I get back next week in Toronto.

Marc
Born in Montreal
Living in Toronto
But still a Barataria boy at heart

1]; } ?>