July 27, 2024, 08:52:42 AM

Author Topic: Cant say I'm suprised by the loss  (Read 2621 times)

Offline Reggaefan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Cant say I'm suprised by the loss
« on: June 08, 2005, 08:30:18 PM »
Mexico will win all their home games...its a given. they will lose once in a blue moon..thats as good as any visting can hope for. Panama will end up in last position in teh Hex, as the momentum seems to have left them. Thats good news for Trinidad, as all you need to do is keep in striking distance of the top 4 teams, and you'll have a good shot of at least making thehalf spot. I'll wait on te result in the Gua vs CRC game to assess Costa Rica's chances.  A win for Guat tonigh would surely put them in pole position for the third place spot.

Now, back to Trinidad. I believe Trinidad needs to play with more composure. Keep the bal on teh ground, an dplay more of a passing game. Jamaica builds ts team around solid defenders, that swhat Trinida needs to do.

I dont think Mexico will play another game in that stadium....they are way more potent playing in the Azteca.

Offline arrow

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Cant say I'm suprised by the loss
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2005, 08:40:07 PM »
Panama will end up in last position in teh Hex, as the momentum seems to have left them.

Momentum is not what left them.  It's those easy semi-final round opponents they had that left them.

Offline Reggaefan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Cant agree!
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2005, 08:41:39 PM »
Jamaica nd the USa are top rated regional teams! ten times tougher than St. Kitts and St. Vincent! ;)

Offline arrow

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2005, 08:43:45 PM »
But one of those 2 is not tougher than PANAMA!

Offline Reggaefan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2005, 08:56:18 PM »
Pleaes yoursel arrow. Honduras and Jamaica are respected teams in Concacaf, and I dear say none of those teams would have picked up 6-0 from the USa in teh USA lik ePanama did..and now they are down 3-0 at half time in their own home....thats how football is. The only 2 consistent teams in CONCACAF are the two that are leading the tables today. Costa Rics still has a long way to go to reach the level of USA and Mex.

If you look at the Honduras team on Paper you'd see the quality they posess. Same too for Ja. Unfortunately, Panama has shown that football is not played on Paper  ;D

Offline Savannah boy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2005, 01:40:28 AM »
Reggae Fart, why yuh doh haul yuh stinking arse. At least we beat dem more recently than Jamaica. Did that surprise you too?

Offline Reggaefan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2005, 03:59:55 AM »
drop the hate, I've been here supporting your side for the past 2 games....why start hating on me now? Am I not allowed to say anything positive about my own Jamaica side? Why do you only want to hear me say good things baout Trinidad, but nothing good about my team? Come on Savanah, raise the level.

Offline Trinimassive

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 09, 2005, 05:29:05 AM »
We were in an easier group...no if and's or butts about it. Simple as that.
Personally I would have liked to see both T&T and Jamaica in the Hex.

Offline real madness

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 09, 2005, 06:18:47 AM »
Honestly, Jamaica was in  a much tougher group than us.  luckily we had st vincent and st kitts otherwise we would not made the HEX.

Offline arrow

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 09, 2005, 07:09:14 AM »
Nobody said Panama's group was easier than ours.  I just said Panama had easier opponents to play last rounds than what they are now facing in the final round Hex.  This is proven by the fact that they are in last place.  Any team (Jamaica and El Salvador) that couldn't qualify ahead of Panama, is by definition easier than the ones they are now facing and losing to.

Offline Tongue

• Hero Warrior
  • Blue is the Colour.....Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 09, 2005, 02:52:45 PM »
easy group meh muddahc*&t! so what if we were in an easier group? if we werent somebody else would have been......doh hear nobody f**kin complaints when we had tuh deal with Panama, Canada and Mexico last time around.....and then we werent expected to make it but we did....so enuff ah dat talk bout we had ah easy group........STEEEPS! ah mean STEUUUUUUUUPES!

Offline davidephraim

• Do Good and Live!!
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 09, 2005, 03:06:44 PM »
Fellas allyuh cya dis Reggaefan he right, he is allowed to talk-up he own country and he has been here with us, taking whatever pecong we could muster, he still here and supportin Trini too so ease up de bredda man.
Things doh work like dat no more Savannah, we aint carrying on we forparents foolishness. We is dat new generation who doh give a f**k remember.
You could even marry a white woman now and look at OJ, I rest my case....
Warren N. Boucaud

Offline Savannah boy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 11, 2005, 01:30:54 AM »
Ah hear yuh David but anbody who say dis right after we suffer a loss: "Cant say I'm suprised by the loss"......
Dem eh no supporter at all in my book. Ah true supporter is positive and will always look fuh de silver lining.

Offline kounty

• Hero Warrior
  • Truthfulness is brighter than the light of the sun
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 11, 2005, 08:07:20 AM »
Ah hear yuh David but anbody who say dis right after we suffer a loss: "Cant say I'm suprised by the loss"......
Dem eh no supporter at all in my book. Ah true supporter is positive and will always look fuh de silver lining.

I used to think like this savanah...but to be a fool to yourself not helpin stern and yorke and dem play any better.  The fact is that Mexico playing teams like Argentina and Brazil and drawing and winning against them....doh even talk about they home record.  If Trinidad play a full strength Brazil tomorrow, you go expect we to lose?  or you go be foolin yourself?  we movin' up savannah, but not in a day (like rome).
personally I thank reggae fan, cuz if more people like he want to see we games, it go have a lower cost for we, and more likelyhood of gettin to see it.

1]; } ?>