April 27, 2024, 12:45:55 PM

Author Topic: france v korea  (Read 7536 times)

Offline AB.Trini

• Hero Warrior
  • yuh cyar take meh ancestry from meh
    • View Profile
Re: france v korea
« Reply #30 on: June 18, 2006, 08:42:07 PM »
When you consider France as a football nation and  their previous World Cup appearances and performances to date, people cyar be too hard on TNT.

Offline richpy

• Sr. Warrior
  • *Marta is ah boss*
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 18, 2006, 09:09:35 PM »
Very disappointed today, France is meh team. Henry finally play today and scored a good goal. However, it seems that the French players did not see the ball cross the line, because they did not appeal. FIFA need to get that chip in the ball fast. I blame France though - they should have pushed harder for a second goal. Korea score a lucky goal though, anyway, thais how the game does go.
Ketch footballitis

Offline Trini Madness

• Heart....miles and miles of heart
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: France vs. Korea
« Reply #32 on: June 18, 2006, 09:24:22 PM »
Question ..if we couldnt bring riddim section and pan insde etc..hwo did Korea...have all those drums..i even saw ah dude from france with ha live chicken

i ask meh self de same question. how de a$$ a man could smuggle a live chicken in stadium? remember de croatia v brazil game? late in de game croatian fans start lighting up flares......ah dont understand it.how come we cyah bring in de riddim section?
A dream you don't fight for will haunt you for the rest of your life.

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 18, 2006, 09:25:35 PM »
ah see france have ah indian on de side,he come on in de last 5 mins.
soon ah go b ah lean mean bulling machine.

Offline real madness

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 18, 2006, 09:32:02 PM »
as i said haven't followed them but Trezguet a boss player that can score goals and France is struggling to score.  For 2 games Trezguet just warming up in a neon vest and he the 2nd leading scorer in iserie A.
he must be injured

trezeguet came on at the beginning of stoppage time for zidane..i dont think he even get to touch de ball.

Offline richpy

• Sr. Warrior
  • *Marta is ah boss*
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 18, 2006, 09:35:17 PM »
The line-up ain't bad, except that Wiltord does pull  when he ready. Dhorasoo should start, be have more control. As for Trezeguet, he should he brought on much earlier.
Ketch footballitis

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 18, 2006, 09:35:32 PM »
as i said haven't followed them but Trezguet a boss player that can score goals and France is struggling to score.  For 2 games Trezguet just warming up in a neon vest and he the 2nd leading scorer in iserie A.
he must be injured

trezeguet came on at the beginning of stoppage time for zidane..i dont think he even get to touch de ball.
if im not mistaken i tink zidane missin de next game.
soon ah go b ah lean mean bulling machine.

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
  • The best gift for a footballer is Intelligence ---
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 19, 2006, 11:41:00 AM »
Aimless passing and players standing on top of each other, can be the only discription for France. Complete lack of penetration on both wings and through central gaps. Wiltord is a plug, and Viera does not look interested. Henry has been disappointing and needs to be more involved. Zidane asking for the ball a lot bot he just playing keep ball with the other midfielders and the opposition sitting back and saying have it. I mean i doubt France had more than 5 shots on goal all game.

To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead
                                              Thomas Paine

Offline fari

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 19, 2006, 12:01:22 PM »
i said it before and i will say it again...i feel that france side have some factions in it.  that is probably why trezegol not starting.   zidane probably has his say in the dressing room and when the man talk "no damn dog bark"...not even domenech i think.   look at how ronaldinho looked at carlos alberto parreira when fred scored, with respect and adulation...in contrast when zidane came off he didn't even acknowledge domenech, not even in the perfunctory manner that most other players do.

Offline real madness

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 19, 2006, 12:04:26 PM »
yeah zidane look vex but i feel there is something between him and henry.

Offline Trinimassive

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 19, 2006, 12:40:40 PM »
yeah zidane look vex but i feel there is something between him and henry.

I thought I was the only one who was thinking that.

For some strange reason I think Zidane and Henry doh really talk.  They just seem like they tolerate one another.

But then again I been thinking the same thing with ah fella called "real madness" so who knows :devil:

France making next rounds and play much better :chilling:

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
  • The best gift for a footballer is Intelligence ---
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 19, 2006, 12:54:07 PM »
I think its Zidane and the coach. the rumor is most of the senior players were disappointed with the selection or non selection. Plus in the past they were consulted but this new coach seldom includes them in the team tactical planning. So far I am not impressed with France, they look like they making things up as they go along.

You ever notice when new comers to the World Cup or African teams playing the announcers does call their defending naive. Yet when France, Italy and Swiss make defensive bobo it is a lack of concentration or individual error.
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead
                                              Thomas Paine

Offline football king

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 19, 2006, 01:00:24 PM »
it have many times past where teamates coaches and players hated each other perfect example romario bebeto, them boy never like each other but was perfect on the pitch

Have to find a way to keep that off the field and get the job done, they looking real bad so they need to figure this out soon and put trezguet on the field argentinian or not the man could play

this coach in a mess though

Offline richpy

• Sr. Warrior
  • *Marta is ah boss*
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 19, 2006, 04:43:45 PM »
France confidence low, that iz all. I dunno why men feel it have something between Zidane and Henry. I ain't see nothing to prove that. What alyuh see to give alyuh that feeling? If you follow Zidane's career, you will see that he is always a 'serious-man' - not one to be showing big setta outward love to team-mates, coaches etc, ala Ronaldinho, so this is nothing out of the ordinary. Thais just how the man is. Ah have to defend meh team! ;D
Ketch footballitis

Offline real madness

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 19, 2006, 05:30:58 PM »
my comment is based on several comments made by henry..he has never said outright that he don't like zidane but he always complain about how the team style of play (i.e. offensive game should be structured) and he often refers to the current style(i.e. Zidane style) as not being conducive to his and the team success...however he has never called out zidane..he always talking in code.

zidane style is slow and methodical while henry is all about speed and movement so there is an obvious difference in style.

looking at their 2 games there is not much hope for them..round of 16 might be the most they can achieve...however i feel starting trezeguet and giving more responsibility to ribery can turn around things...zidane is no longer a force..i am not saying he cant play but he cannot be the lynchpin of the side.

Offline richpy

• Sr. Warrior
  • *Marta is ah boss*
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: June 19, 2006, 05:54:31 PM »
my comment is based on several comments made by henry..he has never said outright that he don't like zidane but he always complain about how the team style of play (i.e. offensive game should be structured) and he often refers to the current style(i.e. Zidane style) as not being conducive to his and the team success...however he has never called out zidane..he always talking in code.

zidane style is slow and methodical while henry is all about speed and movement so there is an obvious difference in style.

looking at their 2 games there is not much hope for them..round of 16 might be the most they can achieve...however i feel starting trezeguet and giving more responsibility to ribery can turn around things...zidane is no longer a force..i am not saying he cant play but he cannot be the lynchpin of the side.

Understood. I could believe Henry saying that because he has to play differently for France rather than Arsenal due to Zidane being there. However, I do not think Zidane is the problem, because:
1. Why did France win so much with him playing this same style (because it has not changed),
2. If you looked at the first game, Zidane played at an unusually very quick pace, one touch and quick long balls to Henry I believe to catch Switzerland's stubborn defence. He even let Ribery dictate the game. He slowed the game against S.Korea because the Koreans like to play fast. Interestingly, Henry actually played better in the second game.
3. Henry has gotten the opportunities to score and take men on in this WC, and has spurned them at times.

France is short of confidence from the last WC. Not blaming Henry, but he has to learn to play in a different role for France. When Zidane is gone, maybe he can get the role he has at Arsenal, but when several big playerz are on one team, you have to be able to adapt.

Ketch footballitis

Offline real madness

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 19, 2006, 06:10:55 PM »
richpy,
i agree with yuh statement that most likely zidane is not the problem.  it might more be the case that henry believes the team should be built around him instead of zidane.  zidane didnt look too good in their WC warm up games but those games really don't mean much at times. but his perfomances in germany thus far is a little lacking.  Then again i am judging against his prime so that is not fair.

henry had his chance in the WC qualifiers to run the team and he couldn't..they had to recall zidane and de other old men..so henry should just be quiet and score some goals.

coaching might be the real issue..the fact raymond dumbenech uses astrology in team selection might not inspire too much confidence in the team.

Offline richpy

• Sr. Warrior
  • *Marta is ah boss*
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 19, 2006, 06:20:42 PM »
 :beermug:
Ketch footballitis

Offline football king

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 19, 2006, 06:53:13 PM »
man ah  hope all yuh joking about that astrology line. 
hey everybody have they own thing good luck to them they will sure need it

Offline Redbelt

• SHIFT_Redline
  • Full Warrior
    • View Profile
    • PiracyUnlimited.com, Anime & Manga
« Reply #49 on: June 20, 2006, 06:42:44 AM »
OOOH Korea!
OOOH Korea!

OOOH Korea!
Ohohoh