April 25, 2024, 11:36:16 AM

Author Topic: brazil v australia  (Read 8104 times)

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
brazil v australia
« on: June 17, 2006, 10:16:25 PM »
live on abc @ 11:30am
soon ah go b ah lean mean bulling machine.

Offline killadrilla

• Jr. Warrior
  • King Thierry
    • View Profile
Re: brazil v australia
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2006, 03:29:54 AM »
I think brazil go play much better...ronaldinho go buss them

Offline Bitter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Brazil vs Australia
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2006, 10:22:16 AM »
playing now,
12:00 ABC

I have to say, Brazil hasn't shown anything.
The ABC commentators keep waiting for Brazilian magic, like if Australia is practice cones.
I keep hoping in this World cup they realize that everyone come out to play and there are no easy games.
Bitter is a supercalifragilistic tic-tac-pro

Offline trinindian

• Hero Warrior
  • Curried Wild Meat With Plenty Hot Pepper
    • View Profile
Re: Brazil vs Australia
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2006, 10:33:06 AM »
You aint realize that most not all of the US are waggongist (lack of a better wrd) when it comes to football. And they only spew popular culture 

Offline USgalWARRIORbf

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2006, 10:41:32 AM »
yall need to stop, the commentators are giving austrailia their proper due.   and i dont think they are the only ones in the world thinking (a) Brazil isnt playing to their potential and (b) that brazil would most definitely win this match. 

Offline Bitter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2006, 10:54:58 AM »
That isn't quite my point.
They do it on ABC/ESPN all the time. Tommy Smyth is the biggest culprit.

Before a match, they determine who is the star boys, and then everytime the starboy touch the ball start to bawl for a simple pass.

In this game here, they (and everyone) expecting Brazil to play like brazil. All I am saying is call the game you see, not the game you want to see. Australia isn't under undue pressure and they are attacking well. Brazil looking old and ordinary.
Bitter is a supercalifragilistic tic-tac-pro

Offline Themanfriday

• That's who I am, a real
  • Hero Warrior
  • CHILD of GOD
    • View Profile
    • Dexter B. Friday
« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2006, 11:08:08 AM »
1-0 Brazil
Born in SanDo
Raised in Marabella and Gasparillo
Lived in Philly
Join the US Army
Moved to Oklahoma
Deployed to Bosnia
Stayed in Hungary
Retired In Germany
Was at the WC
Cheering for Latapy
Deployed to Kosovo
Y? I don't know
Moved back to America
To live in Virginia
Retired age 44
This is my life

Offline shivadee

• Full Warrior
  • There is only ONE number 7. And its worn in Trini
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2006, 11:49:12 AM »
Man like Robinho
Man like Ronaldinho

man like FRED!!! LOL

Offline AB.Trini

• Hero Warrior
  • yuh cyar take meh ancestry from meh
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 18, 2006, 11:54:10 AM »
Brazil did what they had to do to win!! nothing more nothing less; just an ordinary day on the beach.

Offline Grande

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 18, 2006, 11:56:34 AM »
I admit though that if I had spent money to go see Brazil play today i would have been vex cause it wasn't money's worth

but well done regardless

T&T welcomes back...the King

Offline Socafan

• Hero Warrior
  • Sweet sweet T&T.Oh how ah luvup mi Country
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 18, 2006, 12:15:13 PM »
Man like Robinho
Man like Ronaldinho

man like FRED!!! LOL

Hahahahah....I thought was me alone gehin kicks offa dat. All de 'inho's"and then just so.. FRED!!!!

Heheheh.
Two islands are better than one.

Offline killadrilla

• Jr. Warrior
  • King Thierry
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 18, 2006, 12:25:42 PM »
aye boy robinho play like a boss, he have to start instead of ronaldo next.

Offline freakazoid

• best offensive unit= BARCELONA, best defensive= CHELSEA
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 18, 2006, 12:31:38 PM »
this is  scary brazil are playing well below par and teams still cant score aginst them and they are still winning games
preparing to peak when it matters most mi money on argentina hope they dont burn out
seek ye 1st the kingdom of God & his righteousness and all these things shall be added unto you

Offline Ponnoxx

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 18, 2006, 12:33:56 PM »
aye boy robinho play like a boss, he have to start instead of ronaldo next.
How much through balls Ronaldo get? How much defenders the man draw..Allyuh men done start to feed in to media hype...He had a decent game....What Adriano do before the goal?...How much times Ronaldo knock a one two and didn't get it back? Ronaldo played better than the first game...And I know he will play even better in the next one...This is amazing to me how could a man that basically revolutionized the position of centre forward is being fought down for no apparent reason...The man improve in this game...Talk about pressure on one person

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 18, 2006, 12:36:17 PM »
How much through balls Ronaldo get? How much defenders the man draw..Allyuh men done start to feed in to media hype...He had a decent game....What Adriano do before the goal?...How much times Ronaldo knock a one two and didn't get it back? Ronaldo played better than the first game...And I know he will play even better in the next one...This is amazing to me how could a man that basically revolutionized the position of centre forward is being fought down for no apparent reason...The man improve in this game...Talk about pressure on one person

he's not 100%.....everyone just wants to see him back at 100% that's all.........
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline Organic

• Bamboo # 5
  • Hero Warrior
  • Politics- 90% Personality 10% Principle
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 18, 2006, 12:39:12 PM »
score line not reallyr epresentative.but goals win matches and at the end ah de day dat is what counts
Perhaps the epitome of a Trinidadian is the child in the third row class with a dark skin and crinkly plaits who looks at you out of decidedly Chinese eyes and announces herself as Jacqueline Maharaj.- Merle Hodge

Offline College

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 18, 2006, 12:50:14 PM »
Brasil is right where they want to be and will peak at the right time, as for #9, good game but still below his standard.

Don't know how many of you watched ABC coverage, but once again, an American analyst put his foot in his mouth, calling Ronaldo, "a bloated waste of space". This is totall yunprofessional and tasteless, especially on the heels of the Sancho comment.  Could someone please shed some light I could be wrong but I thought the comment came from that ponytail wearing idiot

Offline real madness

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 18, 2006, 12:58:04 PM »
Brazil's performance was not dominant but they have 6 points in 2 games just like England.  I am sure France, Italy, and Czech Republic would like to be in their shoes.

Ronaldo improved but he still looked out of sorts.  However, he still managed to create a goal.  Also every time he got the ball, he was surrounded by 3 players..hmmm..Australia paid a lot of attention to the fat, untalented, never achieved anything forward..I wonder why.

Ronaldo will continue to improve as the WC goes on.  True, this is not the time for him to be trying to get match fit but there is no other choice..he was out for a while. I think Parreira will start him at least for the next 2 matches...if he does not deliver goals by then, Robinho will definitely start.

It will be difficult for Brazil to tear apart teams in this WC..all teams will play at a totally different level against them..they also do the same when they play Argentina, France, Italy, Germany, etc. as well but against Brazil they take to another level.  Also givecredit to Australia, they played well, all 11 men were defending when Brazil attacked, so I didn't expect a goal feast.

Brazil will peak later in the WC...I expect the same from England.  Argentina might peak too early ( jai john doh raise yuh blood pressre..just my opinion).  If the WC final was today, I would bet on Argentina but it is on July 9th.

Offline Ponnoxx

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 18, 2006, 01:01:35 PM »
 Kicker...Believe me I know this but people should 'over fight down' the man...He is not 100%...Also UK soca warrior...The man play simple football...Was that so bad no...Robinho is not a player like Ronaldo...He can dribble and play attacking the goal but he cannot play as well as Ronaldo with his back facing the goal...Also he is not a proven finisher...Ronaldo had a simple game and I know he will improve...Watch the game again and you will see how many times the man make himself available and didn't receive the ball...Rivaldo was a player that could have found him in those spaces...Ronaldinho capable of doing the same but he is a marked man...Kaka can't thread balls as good but he is GREAT...Fellas watch the games good and stop feeding into the media foolishness...Next thing allyuh will say USA is the best team in the World

Offline Carib-Briton

• Hero Warrior
  • Working Things Out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 18, 2006, 01:25:40 PM »
Kicker...Believe me I know this but people should 'over fight down' the man...He is not 100%...Also UK soca warrior...The man play simple football...Was that so bad no...Robinho is not a player like Ronaldo...He can dribble and play attacking the goal but he cannot play as well as Ronaldo with his back facing the goal...Also he is not a proven finisher...Ronaldo had a simple game and I know he will improve...Watch the game again and you will see how many times the man make himself available and didn't receive the ball...Rivaldo was a player that could have found him in those spaces...Ronaldinho capable of doing the same but he is a marked man...Kaka can't thread balls as good but he is GREAT...Fellas watch the games good and stop feeding into the media foolishness...Next thing allyuh will say USA is the best team in the World

I watched the game from start to finish. My own eyes, no media hype. If i think Ronaldo needs a rest based on my own opinion so be it! You think he will improve, I think that may not happen. Opinion is opinion. And it aint the media fueling this hype. Explain the last 2 seasons at Real Madrid. Why is it the fans turned on him at the Bernebeau?? Are they believing the media hype too when they seeing him play live?? come on!!!

I know your a fan, and it can be hard reading opinions on your fav players which arent favourable. But I call it as I see it. Opinion is opinion, and apparantly, most people (not the media) agree, Ronaldo is not up to scratch to start when there are other players around.
This true he needs a rest or to be conditioned for the later rounds, & there is enough time for that.
I try not to listen to the media hype when they say a player is flopping as much as I like ronaldo its clear to see.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2006, 01:28:25 PM by Carib-briton(aka Futbol) »

Offline Marcos

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 18, 2006, 01:28:40 PM »
I am a Brazillian fan (When TnT not playing)

Well done Australia. You remind me of TnT versus England. Disciplined, organised, stick to your game plan.

Brazil: Are they gonna retain their title???

hmmmm

Playing like that, NOOOO WAY!

Another frustrating and inciped performance. Ronaldo has to go! His coordination is out of sync. Ronaldhino trying to much. Kaka needs to be the point man stringing the passes in midfield.

So many tings wrong with this post eh
But main thing is Kaka's game isn't to string passes in the middle of the field
U EVER SEE HIM DO DAT ON ANY SIDE HE ON???

PLUS
IF u watched any La Liga football this season when Ronaldo played you will see that he often played well
I feel real man on dis site does talk based on reading news reports and this WC is d first time they ever actually see ppl play
« Last Edit: June 18, 2006, 01:33:02 PM by Marcos »
Nothing pisses me off more than racism, and ppl who you know that act like they don't know you.

Offline Ponnoxx

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 18, 2006, 02:09:40 PM »
Uk Soca Warrior...Everybody could see Champion's League and La liga....it have Goltv and Espn deportes...plus it have pplive on the internet...

You just want to fight down the man...He played decent...saying he needs a rest is ridiculous...He will get better and better...and idiots like yourself will HAVE to hush up...He beat the world's opinion already and I sure he could do it again

Offline Carib-Briton

• Hero Warrior
  • Working Things Out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 18, 2006, 02:21:29 PM »
Uk Soca Warrior...Everybody could see Champion's League and La liga....it have Goltv and Espn deportes...plus it have pplive on the internet...

You just want to fight down the man...He played decent...saying he needs a rest is ridiculous...He will get better and better...and idiots like yourself will HAVE to hush up...He beat the world's opinion already and I sure he could do it again
Mr man, catch yourself!!
Did I say he is washed up????
Did I say he cant hack it at this level???
Did I say he will never be the same again???
NOOOOOOO
I just said he is not playing well and should be benched. Most people agree with dat.
If you like sucking Ronaldo dick,well fine. Suck away.
But opinion is opinion.
I think he should be benched. So idiot, shut da F*@K UP if have nothing useful to say and cant repsect other peoples opinion. you own dis thread???
Hold yuh tail dred!   >:(
chill out :beermug:

Offline jose

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 18, 2006, 02:23:45 PM »
brazil not looking like world champions at all,might have had some trouble if ther were in the group with ivory coast or ghana

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 18, 2006, 03:15:00 PM »
brazil 2 nil.

Offline Ponnoxx

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 18, 2006, 03:38:21 PM »

Mr man, catch yourself!!

Did I say he is washed up????

Did I say he cant hack it at this level???

Did I say he will never be the same again???

NOOOOOOO

I just said he is not playing well and should be benched. Most people agree with dat.

If you like sucking Ronaldo dick,well fine. Suck away.

But opinion is opinion.

I think he should be benched. So idiot, shut da F*@K UP if have nothing useful to say and cant repsect other peoples opinion. you own dis thread???

Hold yuh tail dred! >:(

I have nothing useful to say? I will say this...I never try to insult you like that...Which proves that you are nothing but a sticking Uk scumbag...A complete A S S HOLE who knows nothing of playing football or understand what is effectiveness...Ronaldo being on the pitch draws at least 2 defenders...I just stated facts you have to get all emotional like a clown...You call me an idiot?...lol...An idiot is a person like yourself, who cannot engage in dialect of any sought ,and seeks to put across his point by making stupid, unfounded remarks about another who has opposing views. You think he should be benched? Ok...Who are you?  :rotfl: Parriera is a world cup winning coach...But you know what :rotfl: ...A waggonist uk fag knows better than him...maybe you should mail your ideas in..... ;D
Or better yet come onlnie and post it so that everyone can see What A C U N T you are...Uk soca warrior...uk cock warrior is more like it

anyhow brother :beermug: :beermug: :beermug: cheers

Offline Rymizx

• Full Warrior
  • It's a small world ! - No Really...
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 18, 2006, 07:23:55 PM »
Brazil better in game 2 but ah not seeing the magic...

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 18, 2006, 09:53:14 PM »
honestly ah dont know why they playin ronaldo,robinho come in and de attackin was better.plus ronaldo lookin ah lil heavy.all he want to do is pass muller and fontaine.

Offline dutchman

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 19, 2006, 12:48:25 AM »
I liked what happend after the match
the old Zagalo who was on the Brazil bench.
Here take this sirt.
Aussie player opens it up.... "Roberto Carlos"
na
and gave it back ! ;D
funny
« Last Edit: June 19, 2006, 09:12:44 AM by dutchman »
Rumor has it that every other thing you read or hear is just a rumor.

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Wuh yuuh tink
« Reply #29 on: June 19, 2006, 07:22:02 AM »
Beetween Zidane gettin sub off  and The shocking image below!!!

Did We witness the flaming crash of the end of an era?....or just a bad day?

ah mean lawd...de man didnt even have defenders on him to full up he knee wit so much water
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

1]; } ?>