May 01, 2024, 10:22:57 PM

Author Topic: Thread for the T&T vs England game (15-June-2006).  (Read 187733 times)

Offline grskywalker

• Hero Warrior
  • WARRIORS BUSS THE NET AGAIN!
    • View Profile
THE BATTLE CRY
« Reply #240 on: June 14, 2006, 09:05:30 PM »
Thursday 15th to all WARRIORS on the field in the stands, and in the many countries we reside.
[/b]

TODAY SIDE BY SIDE WE WILL STAND!
WITH COURAGE AND DETERMINATION WE FACE THE 3 LIONS!

WE WILL NOT WAIVER IN OUR RESOLVE,
WE WILL NOT ALLOW OUR MINDS TO STRAY AWAY FROM THE OBJECTIVE,
WE WOULD MATCH THEIR STRIDES AND DISRUPT THEIR PLAN

WARRIORS UNITE YOUR NATION IS BEHIND EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU.
HAVE NO FEAR OUR PRAYERS HAVE BEEN OFFERED

YOU ARE IN OUR HEARTS AND OUR SPIRITS ARE WITH YOU
FOR WE WILL PREVIAL AND WE WILL SHOW NO FEAR

WE ARE THE SOCA WARRIORS AND WE WILL DRINK FROM THE CUP OF VICTORY!!!!

VVVIIIIBEEESSS IIIITTT UPP!!!
« Last Edit: June 14, 2006, 09:53:52 PM by grskywalker »

Offline Trini Madness

• Heart....miles and miles of heart
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Rio Ferdinand has his own show of Punk'd...lol
« Reply #241 on: June 14, 2006, 09:13:01 PM »
i know we are hours away until we face off with england.......i just found this to be funny. (i hope i doh get no ticket for mentioning de enemy,  especially now  ;D)

heres one with rio punking becks:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uvWpkLwiQNc

there are some more videos on de right if yuh want to see any.
A dream you don't fight for will haunt you for the rest of your life.

Offline grskywalker

• Hero Warrior
  • WARRIORS BUSS THE NET AGAIN!
    • View Profile
Re: Theobald wat d hell d soldier doin there infront the general whitley
« Reply #242 on: June 14, 2006, 09:58:58 PM »
NO negative Vibes, Please

Thank you! Everyone is important and everyone will perform

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
Re: We Believe
« Reply #243 on: June 14, 2006, 10:26:30 PM »
I believe i go pass out tomorrow morning...
either dat or pee mehself
either dat or just PLAIN cry

which ever comes first

WARRIORSSSSSSSSS GOOD LUCK TOMORROW...this girl rooting for allyuh  :beermug: :beermug:

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
Re: DIS IS HISTORY PEOPLE
« Reply #244 on: June 14, 2006, 10:30:20 PM »
12:30 am Thursday morning and ah cyah sleep.

all ah thinking is dey game and how much more time it have for it to start.

What Big and Small Mag, Jefferz, Andre, TI, Tallman, Palos etc thinking of right at this moment.
How training session went Wednesday..
How Dog and Kelvin feeling...
What Beenie have set up for dem English Men

What Beckham thinking

steups ah going and walk meh dog outside  :-[

Offline Preacher

• We doh smoke or drink or pop pills. When we light the mic is strickly jess skills
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: June 14, 2006, 10:40:32 PM »
This match also has spiritual implications as well.  It says that the world has changed, and now the developing nations can compete on the same level as the developed.  The bible says that people perish because they lack knowledge.  This could be applied to every area of life including football.  This match says that knowledge is now being distributed to countries who didn't have it before. (Coaching/ Experience Players)  So what does this mean? Well, knowledge is power and power presents opportunity. Hence we on the same field with colonial masters.  Hmmm.  Like WestCoast say....For as long as my life will be ahead of me I will REMEMBER the Day LITTLE Trinidad and Tobago played the GREAT FOOTBALL Nation England.
win, lose or draw.. Football will never be the same in Trinidad. If we win expect a GDP (Gross Domestic Product) increase. 
In Everything give thanks for this is the will of God concerning you.

Offline Toppa

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: What the media say Birchall say
« Reply #246 on: June 14, 2006, 10:46:13 PM »
I understand where he coming from........and I respect it very much. De man grow up in England....so it go have some attachment. Once he make de dilema real i have no problem with dat doh. And plus he learnin de anthem......since de baharian game i see he tryin out some ah de words and ting.......and kelvin jack watchin him like he saying......"make sure yuh know it eh.....me eh spend all dat time teachin yuh fuh yuh to forget it."

LoL!
www.westindiantube.com

Check it out - it real bad!

Offline Preacher

• We doh smoke or drink or pop pills. When we light the mic is strickly jess skills
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: June 14, 2006, 10:49:04 PM »
Yes Sir..... :)

Offline Trini boi

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: How do you prepare for game viewing?
« Reply #248 on: June 14, 2006, 10:51:06 PM »
well...here's my setup...

1) BIG SCREEN TV
2) JVC SURROUND MILLION WATT SURROUND SYSTEM
3) NICE RUCKING CHAIR....even tho I'll be standing and jumping and getting all animated
4) VOICE - very important in effective and loud commentating of the game :angel: ::) ;)
5) PIZZA - might not be eating much tho, prolly during halftime
6) TRINI ACCESSORIES AND CLOTHING

besides that, it's all up to dem fellas to score goal IN ENGLAND TAIL.....

SOCA WARRIOR FUH LIFE!!!!! 8)

Offline trinbago

• Hero Warrior
  • Warrior For Life !!
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: June 14, 2006, 10:57:02 PM »
I feel as if we are about to go into WAR.

Its the night before the battle and Ships are in position....army has made their formation poised for attack and our Master and Comander(beenie) will lead us into battle on this great day.....evrything is on the line...we will leave our blood...our tears.....our life and our collective hearts on the battle field....this battle is for our mothers, our fathers...our sons...our daughters...out countrymen....for all who came before us.....and for those who will come.....this day will forever define our nation.
Warrior For Life !!

Offline Preacher

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #250 on: June 14, 2006, 10:58:34 PM »
Go to sleep jittery

Wake up Jitty

Put on Red

Watch game

Offline Trini boi

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: June 14, 2006, 11:01:41 PM »
Im not bringing any negative vibes either, but I do support this post...WHITLEY IS DE MAN, NO DOUBT!!!!

I got him and John scoring tomar, even Birchall, with the help of Edwards, Yorke and Latas

FINAL SCORE 2-1...TRINIDAD & TOBAGO ALL DE WAY!!!

SOCA WARRIOR FUH LIFE!!!! 8)

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
« Reply #252 on: June 14, 2006, 11:05:43 PM »
at least allyuh could sleep

is 1 am and i still up ...ah tizzic

no routine nah except to tell meh boy toy if he only open he mouth HE DEAD..
day off today thursday so that mean me ain't bathing, brushing teeth and putting on clothes attall

is me, dey TV, meh tissue and meh flag together all day
if dey toy planning to join meh...he welcome, but he just better doh say boo  >:(

WARRIORSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS oh lawdieeeeeeeeee

Offline ffreturns

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Game Plan
« Reply #253 on: June 14, 2006, 11:18:25 PM »
T&T is not going to score any goals playing that type of football so people can forget about  an upset.For T&T to score a goal they need to be able to counter attack with no more than 2 or 3 quick passes this team needs  players Latapy&B Rahim who can make quick 1,2 passes in a split second the rest of the players spend to much time on the ball.
If T&T cannot keep Beckom quit its all over if T&T gives up corners like they did against Sweden its all over T&T should use 3 ballwinners.

S Hislop

Cox

B Sancho                                                                                      C Gray

D Lawrence

C Birchill                  D Yorke                     A Whitley

C Edwards                  E Wise

S John   

Offline Trini boi

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Game Plan
« Reply #254 on: June 14, 2006, 11:55:38 PM »
Ok here's my lineup

Hislop

Cox                                Sancho                          Lawrence                           Gray

Yorke

Edwards                      Whitley                     Birchall (Latas 2nd half)    (Jones 2nd half sub)Samuel/Wise

John

We start off like this but don't drop back too much like the Sweden game because we are going to pay...which is where the effectiveness of the midfield will matter A LOT....would be great if we have a scoreless first half, much better if we score without conceding any goals.   Second half bring in Jones if we eh score not goals with Latas and put him up front with John (Glen can also be a possibility) but I would like to see Latas get a sweat and bring the midfield together.  But what can I say, it's up to da Don to do his magic and with the wisdom of God on his side, we will be able to pull off a win.  I would really like to see Whitley start tho.

SOCA WARRIOR FUH LIFE!!!! 8)

Offline Trini boi

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #255 on: June 14, 2006, 11:59:25 PM »
I CANNOT SLEEP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i haunted :-\ :'(

Offline Trini boi

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: THE BATTLE CRY
« Reply #256 on: June 15, 2006, 12:00:51 AM »
BUMP!!!!

SOCA WARRIOR FUH LIFE!!!!! 8)

Offline Mr Fix-it

• Hero Warrior
  • I Love 5 things,my 3 Babies/ManU/Wife in dat order
    • View Profile
Re: THE BATTLE CRY
« Reply #257 on: June 15, 2006, 01:44:15 AM »
Take no prisoners, string dem up by dey bog toe.  Today is our day to shine and let de light blind them to de skills we have on de ball.  I'm trying to free your mind, Warriors. But I can only show you the door. You're the one that has to walk through it.
 :angel:
"If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy

Offline rasajoy

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Latest on Rooney and he foot
« Reply #258 on: June 15, 2006, 02:24:11 AM »
Yeah all of them are threats because they feel they have big name and better than everyone else. I am not saying they are not good they are great but once we go out and give a good account of ourselves, I am happy with that. :angel:

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
  • President of the Reality Check Commitee
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: June 15, 2006, 02:25:37 AM »
The time to second guess the general has passed. The War has started...
Go Black if you want Jack to Track Back! I support all Soca Warriors - Red, White and Blacklisted.

D baddest SW compilation ever

Offline Pur_Trini

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Latest on Rooney and he foot
« Reply #260 on: June 15, 2006, 02:38:08 AM »
This is what was said yesterday about Rooney's match fitness on the BBC's 606 message board:

Who cares about Rooney? Anyone reading these posts and the national press would think he was the be all and end all of the England team. What about the rest of all the over-paid prima-donnas on the team?

The truth is that England should beat T&T without Rooney. Nevertheless, I have never seen England show the heart, spirit and commitment that T&T showed against Sweden on 10th June. I'm sorry to say they just don't have it in them. That is why, despite a wealth of overpaid talent, England cannot win a major tournament. And that is why T&T have won so many fans following their game with Sweden.

As for team support, T&T's fans know that their squad will face an uphill battle tomorrow, but they will remain proud of their team regardless of the result. And if the Warriors play with the same level of commitment, why not? And like so many times before, England's fans and their press will end up slating their team in the end........

Best of luck to both sides.

I think that says it all really...

8)
.........and may God bless our Nation.

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
  • President of the Reality Check Commitee
    • View Profile
Reality Check #2: Whatever happens, the tournament ent finish...
« Reply #261 on: June 15, 2006, 02:41:52 AM »
People, i feel just as tisik/sick as any of you, but I want you to bear something in mind:

As President of the Reality Check Committee, I would like to remind you that:

WHATEVER HAPPENS AGAINST ENGLAND, THE TOURNAMENT ENT DONE!!!!
      WIN LOSE OR DRAW, WE STILL HAVE ANOTHER GAME TO PLAY

In the best of scenarios, if we win, we cannot go into total jubilation. we will have 4 points to Englands 3, but unless Sweden and Paraguay draw, one of them will also be breathing down our necks

If Sweden wins, Paraguay will be out, but nothing don't say they will roll over and die for us, and England could still beat Sweden in the third match, and things could still end up with us behind Sweden on goal difference depending on the scores in the different games.
If Paraguay wins, things real tight because Paraguay will have 3 points and fighting for a place in the 2nd round when they meet us. Either one of England or Sweden could then steal a spot from us at the last minute..

Imagine we draw: England still ahead of us: Once again if Sweden wins, we suddenly have both European teams on 4 points. We'll have no choice but to beat Paraguay and beat them bad, just in case England and Sweden decide to 'arrange' a draw in their 3rd game. If they don't and one win, we'll take the second spot from one of them
If Paraguay win, see commess. England 4 Paraguya 3 Tri 2 Swe 1. That mean is thenself Parguay will plan for we, we have to beat them.
A Sweden draw will make it England 4 Tri 2 Swe 2 Par 1. Things going to be mad in that last round.

If we lose, a Paraguay-Sweden draw or a Paraguay win will suit us just fine, but we not even entertaining that.  :devil:

WHATEVER HAPPEN, the boys have AT LEAST 180 minutes of football to play. The world (cup) doesn't end against England. Remember that people...

Good luck and may God Bless the Soca Warriors
Go Black if you want Jack to Track Back! I support all Soca Warriors - Red, White and Blacklisted.

D baddest SW compilation ever

Offline shredhead

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Thread for the T&T vs England game.
« Reply #262 on: June 15, 2006, 03:04:04 AM »
I was there on Saturday and it was the greatest football experience I ever had - inc the Angosturra party!
We can do it. England WILL underestimate T+T. They are a bunch of fancydan prima donnas earning 30 times as much as the T+T players. T+T have more to play for. Come on you Warriors!!
I'd rather be surfing

Offline Punchy_B

• New Warrior
  • Live the Dream
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: June 15, 2006, 03:14:24 AM »
This is the game I was more worried about than Sweden or Paraguay to be honest, and to make it worse I've got split loyalties on this one (I got married in Tobago in 2001).  I hope you get a draw tops then beat Paraguay so we can both qualify!

I was also in an airport watching the TNT vs Sweden game on Saturday (and watching was a load of Swedes waiting for their flights back to Malmo and Gothenburg) and you have never seen such a bunch of grim-faced tosspots in your life at the end!!!!!! :rotfl:

Whatever happens, you deserve to be there and you all look as if you're enjoying it.

Best of luck for the rest of the tournament.

From an England and Everton fan (and honourary Soca Warrior by marriage)

Offline broko

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
Warriors go hunting today. Fire fi dem
« Reply #264 on: June 15, 2006, 03:32:23 AM »
Temperature supposed to be 30C gametime in Nuremberg today. We just need to keep it even till 2nd half , den go in for the kill. Ah tell yuh is roast lion today. Line up and get yuh plate an pepper sauce. Soca fire in dey tail.  Go warriors!!!

Offline Pompey

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: June 15, 2006, 03:54:23 AM »
I must admit to suffering PMS, pre match stress.

Good luck tonight guys. Lets hope both our teams do our countries proud, whatever happens, I hope we both get through to the second round. From tomorrow onwards you can count on my support for every game. Especially if you end up playing Germany!!

Offline Lower St. John

• It's All About Unity, Togetherness..........
  • Hero Warrior
  • Don't cry as it's over, continue to enjoy it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: June 15, 2006, 04:25:04 AM »
Heading into Nuermeberg with my son to see the game, but I am a little more stressed going to this game than the Sweden game.  There is a constant vibe around Germany about Holiganism.  But the English fans in my hotel have been real cool, but it is a different vibe on game day.  There is the constant talk from the English fans that "We will not take you guys lightly like the Swedes."

Dis entire World Cup has been a dream come thru.

Only get small time usage on the net otherwise I would post some pics.  Nobody passes a Soca Warrior t-shirt now without commenting on the game against the Swedes.

If I did not say it before, let me say it again:  Beenie is Boss.  He has brought us major respectability from football fans all around the World, we will not be easily dismissed in the future.

Blessings
Germany 2006 Was A Lifetime Experience Not To Be Forgotten!!!!!!!!!

Offline OutsideMan

• Many bad things. *Sips Scotch*
  • Hero Warrior
  • SocaWarrior4Life
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: June 15, 2006, 05:15:57 AM »
Today, giants will fall...
The dumbest people on earth are generally located in comment sections of websites all over the world.

Offline shivadee

• Full Warrior
  • There is only ONE number 7. And its worn in Trini
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: June 15, 2006, 05:25:34 AM »
We with you Warriors......WE DO NOT FEAR THEM!!! Like you say when yuh padna ready to buss they @ss in all fours - BRING TEN BRING TEN!!!

I get up since 6 and had to go for a run this morning to burn out some excess energy. i DREAMING we win 2-0 last night boy. One BIG bullet from Birchall and a 1-2 from Glen and Yorke.

Today is the day.....7 vs 7
« Last Edit: June 15, 2006, 05:49:37 AM by shivadee »

Offline whistler91

• Full Warrior
  • Love, Respect, Honor
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: June 15, 2006, 05:49:27 AM »
That is the same judgement feelin I get up wit, oh gorm I eh sleep last night, Well better I get ah early start cuz I leavin work 11....hehe...

GO SOCA WARRIORS!!!
“There is no force like success, and that is why the individual makes all effort to surround himself throughout life with the evidence of it; as of the individual, so should it be of the nation.”

1]; } ?>