March 28, 2024, 08:27:57 AM

Author Topic: Thread for the T&T vs England game (15-June-2006).  (Read 185390 times)

Offline RasIred

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Thread for the T&T vs England game.
« Reply #750 on: June 15, 2006, 04:41:02 PM »
Well done guys, your warriors did themselves proud out there tonight. Beckham's cross was inch perfect for Crouch and Gerrard's goal was classic Gerrard. that was about the only difference between the teams.

Good luck against Paraguay and I really hope we can do you a favour against Sweden :cheers:

I really do hope the English can do us that BIG favour..come on its the least they could do   ::)

Offline Bob

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Crouch fouled Sancho to score?
« Reply #751 on: June 15, 2006, 04:41:03 PM »
No He definitely pull his hair...

he diidn't just pull his hair  - he pulled his head around by the hair.

Surprised!!! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Offline jub02

• Hero Warrior
  • Mighty Arsenal & Newcastle .
    • View Profile
« Reply #752 on: June 15, 2006, 04:41:08 PM »
English plaers dont boast..dey respectful of all teams. unless deyy cheat.like argentina.

Offline RasIred

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #753 on: June 15, 2006, 04:43:20 PM »
Suprised Crouch got away with it - not sure about tugging the dreds, but it looke dto me like he was climbing as he always does even though he is a giant!
YOU surprised,I surprised the ref didn"t give sancho one for being in crouch"s way  steuppppsss  ::)

That is a good one.cause... That refree give England real calls..........some real others were plain fiction........It seem like the pounds stronger than the TT dollar so it was the reffs only option I figure ::)

Offline jub02

• Hero Warrior
  • Mighty Arsenal & Newcastle .
    • View Profile
« Reply #754 on: June 15, 2006, 04:43:55 PM »
the ref in the england v paraguay game was shittttttttt he give evrythin to paraguay.
watch out for paraguay wen u play dem bcuz they good at faking fouls

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Why do we have haters?
« Reply #755 on: June 15, 2006, 04:43:57 PM »
Well me eh know........if i was a team and collect 5 from the powerhouse in my group and see a team dat i claim to be better than fight up with their powerhouse and battle for 82 minutes buh end up loosing 2-0.....especially after dat same team give me 6 jus two weeks before......me eh know if i woulda be hating nah. Buh dahs jus me. Men so does amaze me. I does wonder wha dem function is. All yuh does come on de site to do is fight down a nex team....to me dat sounds like an inferiority complex. Buh....dahs just me. 
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline Mock de Dread

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
Dear Beckham and Rooney from Dwight Yorke
« Reply #756 on: June 15, 2006, 04:44:19 PM »
Dear David Beckham

This is Dwight your former club player, do your thing against sweden and we shall handle our part (even if it means a jack warner intervention)lol
beat sweden and we shall beat paraguay 2:0

Gerrard, lampard, crouch, rooney we backing you now

We know sven is from sweden and may want you to throw the game but dont listen to him

your pal

dwight

CC Wayne Roney

« Last Edit: June 15, 2006, 04:58:02 PM by Mock de Dread »

Offline biga84

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Is Jack Warner negotiating with Paraguay as we speak
« Reply #757 on: June 15, 2006, 04:45:24 PM »
Stop talking a pck of shit na man    use your head before typing

Calm yourself breds, just a little Humour. We all know Jack or no Jack Paraguay have real licks to get.

No Disrepect breds but people keep saying jack doing this and jack doing that   I cant stand when ppl see how we get in because of Jack.....No Country will roll over and let their national pride be stomped on

The warriors will go out their and play hard as they have and no matter win or lose they are fighters!!!!!!

Offline Trini Madness

• Heart....miles and miles of heart
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #758 on: June 15, 2006, 04:45:40 PM »
the thing is where was lawrence? crouch shouldve been de only man that he should mark. i bet if lawrence was there that goal wouldnt have gone in. doh get de wrong idea...i not blaming anybody...just saying that if he was there the game would've ended 1-0. (2-1 T&T really  ;D)
A dream you don't fight for will haunt you for the rest of your life.

Offline RasIred

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Dear Beckham and Ronney from Dwight Yorke
« Reply #759 on: June 15, 2006, 04:45:43 PM »
Mock..we have to beat dem 3nil jsu to be safe..Them English might be lil tipsy, so all we need from them is 1  ;D :beermug:

I cosign this letter too

Offline lil damo

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #760 on: June 15, 2006, 04:45:53 PM »
This Issue is spilled milk. I agree that there may have been a foul but what good is it now.

On to the next match and how much u want to bet no body aint riding Sancho back again?

Offline pioneertrini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #761 on: June 15, 2006, 04:46:29 PM »
the ref in the england v paraguay game was shittttttttt he give evrythin to paraguay.
watch out for paraguay wen u play dem bcuz they good at faking fouls

well England also have some players that are good at that Owen dive v argentina last world cup  ;D anyway England will beat sweden hopefully by 2 or 3. dat will give us a chance.

Offline #8

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: beenhakker should of started cornell glenn
« Reply #762 on: June 15, 2006, 04:46:51 PM »
where all yuh does really come out ???.....stuuuuuuups...glen is effective in our present team set up when he comes off de bench to run at tired legs...he's not at 100% match fitness...then again what do i know..you sounding like a football guru ::)

#8..President Of De Glen For Goals Committee

Offline Mose

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #763 on: June 15, 2006, 04:47:23 PM »
I think Lennon deserves more credit than Rooney. It's because of Lennon's runs down that right wing that Beckham was able to get the ball with enough space and time to make that cross.

I had said before that I felt we could handle Beckham but I was more worried about Shaun Wright-Phillips because of his speed and dribbling. But that was before I saw Lennon play for Spurs and get picked ahead of SWP. Same problems, speed and dribbling. Dangerous guy. Ah tink England good fuh de future but dey eh ready yet. I eh feel dey could pass Ecuador dis WC.

Dat being said ah sure Sven might look to give some fellas a rest but he might look to give Owen and Rooney a run because they lacking match fitness and need to play to get in shape/form.
Are you a match? It's too late for Emru, but maybe you can help save someone's life: http://www.healemru.com

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
  • President of the Reality Check Commitee
    • View Profile
Re: The dream is over. Sweden has scored.
« Reply #764 on: June 15, 2006, 04:50:02 PM »
England wont lose deliberate to not face germany..evn if sven said to the players wud not do that they have alredy said they play to win.
i do feel that sven may test other players - carrick, owen a full game, walcott maybe..hargreaves..campbell.
It probably will be a draw..or an england win

That draw part real worrying me. If England need to come first, that's all they'll need. I don't think this whole we ent beat them in 30 years business go phase them too much, they going to get as much rest as possible before the quarters - u know how fitness troubles does follow them around.

I almost as vex with the Guarani as I am with the asshole who start this thread  ;D
Go Black if you want Jack to Track Back! I support all Soca Warriors - Red, White and Blacklisted.

D baddest SW compilation ever

Offline UK_Soca_warrior

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #765 on: June 15, 2006, 04:51:15 PM »
Ok I'm no Stern John Fan or Kenwyne Jones fan, but we work with what we have. And Beenhakker has done miracles. I would like to see a direct, fast and clinical striker come thru TnT ranks for de next world cup campaign. But for now, we work with what we have.

Offline Mock de Dread

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Dey celebrating in Port Of Spain? Or crying? BE HONEST.
« Reply #766 on: June 15, 2006, 04:51:36 PM »

club zen still going off vybes party never stops
we are happy peoples happy we didn't get six
meaning we still four times better than you
hahahaha

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #767 on: June 15, 2006, 04:52:47 PM »
cause from what i see, glen had the better chances created by himself also in the world cup.

And a wonder how he make that nice through pass to himself boy?  ::)
Go Black if you want Jack to Track Back! I support all Soca Warriors - Red, White and Blacklisted.

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: PROUD REGARDLESS
« Reply #768 on: June 15, 2006, 04:56:26 PM »
PROUD, PROUD, PROUD   AND TRUE TRINIS DONT LET ANYONE TELL YOU DIFFERENT

Take pride in your side  ;D

I feel great. annoyed with PAraguay, but great

Offline 1989

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #769 on: June 15, 2006, 04:56:52 PM »
Alyer know Mexico have funding from FIFA till 2014 eh, doh forget the qualifying stages; Paraguay could fix de self same way.

My strategy for next game is - JACK WARNER.

Who is the hot man on we side for next game - JACK WARNER

I gaurantee Paraguay getting mash up once we hot man step up and do his thing.

Go Jack
Go warriors

You have it wrong side.  Jack fixing he pocket (with England and Sweden) so that T&T eh go through.

I believe that the Soca Warriors needs to perform and win and other than that, they have to hope that england beats Sweden.
Soca Warriors!  All the rest are joker warriors!

Offline CarenageBoy

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #770 on: June 15, 2006, 04:58:28 PM »
Paraguay will be playing for pride. So, we will have to work hard in order to win.

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #771 on: June 15, 2006, 04:58:37 PM »
where all yuh does really come out ???.....stuuuuuuups...glen is effective in our present team set up when he comes off de bench to run at tired legs...he's not at 100% match fitness...then again what do i know..you sounding like a football guru ::)

#8..President Of De Glen For Goals Committee

Eh #8 yuh boy real working. Tell him i say well done and keep it up. I dunno if he might get a start in de paraguay game as i feel is all out attack we go take........buh if he does.....hope he grab it like he grab de chances he get dem past two games.......and excel even more  :beermug:
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline Trini2dabone

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: What is our position now with this Sweden win
« Reply #772 on: June 15, 2006, 04:59:30 PM »
YAH I rell agree on that about we talking about how we have a chance to make it on from when we loooose 5-1 to Guatemala look how far we come I relll proud of the Soca Warriors and what a great nation I was born in..I no we proove to the world that we could play with any team and I also no everthing happens for a reason and GOD didn't bring us here for nothing he just want to see the faith we have in him and he going to bring us through when we beat Paraguy and England beat Sweeden..
GOD With US
Go Warriors!!!!!

Offline lil damo

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #773 on: June 15, 2006, 05:00:07 PM »
Stop talking a pck of shit na man    use your head before typing

Calm yourself breds, just a little Humour. We all know Jack or no Jack Paraguay have real licks to get.

No Disrepect breds but people keep saying jack doing this and jack doing that   I cant stand when ppl see how we get in because of Jack.....No Country will roll over and let their national pride be stomped on

The warriors will go out their and play hard as they have and no matter win or lose they are fighters!!!!!!

I take your point Breds, don't take offence. But we mash up Mexico back then and we will mash up Paraguay next week. Is only a coincidence that Jack is from Trinidad and we seem to pull off some of the most unlikely results when it matters the most

Offline whayuhsay

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
Will England Play with Full Force To Beat Sweden?
« Reply #774 on: June 15, 2006, 05:00:54 PM »
All England need is a point, all Sweden need is a point.

The million dollar question is whether they will play it easy as a 0-0 tie is all both teams need, maybe rest their stars?

Wasn't there a World Cup game years ago where both teams just knock de ball around as a 0-0 tie was all they both needed?

What if Ecuador beats or ties Germany and ends up on top, would England then play to lose?  Of course not, country pride.  Better they take they licks from Germany next rongs instead of waiting on the quarters...

« Last Edit: June 15, 2006, 05:06:08 PM by whayuhsay »

Offline whayuhsay

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #775 on: June 15, 2006, 05:01:29 PM »
He need to speak to England, not Paraguay.

Offline CarenageBoy

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #776 on: June 15, 2006, 05:02:09 PM »
To all the T&T fans....

You are right to be proud of the Warriors, they played entertaining and exciting footy. Even down to 10 men against Sweden they attacked like mad and tonight against England they enjoyed every minute of it.

Being die hard English fan I was pleased with the result, but the Warriors were still entertaining all through the 90 minutes!
Hopefully we will try our best against the Swedes for you!

So hats off to you guys and to your team, entertaining to the end.

M.

Thank you Malefic. You're both a gentleman and a scholar!  :D

Offline Kingk

• Hero Warrior
  • Warriors 4ever
    • View Profile
« Reply #777 on: June 15, 2006, 05:03:15 PM »
i dun say am sad jack promise a win agianst eng :'( :devil:

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #778 on: June 15, 2006, 05:05:09 PM »
If he do that cool  ;D,but if he have all this power he shouda just make sure we get compitent officials
Then all this would not have been needed ,steupppss.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2006, 05:08:35 PM by Compre »

Offline 1989

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Will England Play with Full Force To Beat Sweden?
« Reply #779 on: June 15, 2006, 05:06:55 PM »
All England need is a point, all Sweden need is a point.

The million dollar question is whether they will play it easy as a 0-0 tie is all both teams need, maybe rest their stars?

Wasn't there a World Cup game years ago where both teams just knock de ball around as a 0-0 tie was all they both needed?

What if Ecuador beats or ties Germany and ends up on top, would England then play to lose?  Of course not, country pride.  Better they take they licks from Germany next rongs instead of waiting on the quarters...

Sven is Swedish.  He will throw the game.
Soca Warriors!  All the rest are joker warriors!

1]; } ?>