April 18, 2024, 06:10:54 PM

Author Topic: Thread for the T&T vs England game (15-June-2006).  (Read 186190 times)

Offline Daft Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Thread for the T&T vs England game.
« Reply #270 on: June 15, 2006, 05:57:16 AM »
Shaka, shaka, tell dem if they touch Stern John, dey answer to all ah we.

Offline rasajoy

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
The very Latest on Rooney.....
« Reply #271 on: June 15, 2006, 06:08:05 AM »
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/world_cup_2006/4853008.stm

England striker Wayne Rooney has been passed fit to play against Trinidad and Tobago in Nuremberg.

Independent medical experts Angus Wallace and Chris Moran gave the go-ahead to select Rooney after flying in to Germany to check on his recovery.

England will book their place in the knock-out stages if they win on what will be another warm German evening.

Jamie Carragher is set to come in for right-back Gary Neville, while Shaka Hislop is expected to be fit.

Offline dumpalewie

• Lewie
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: June 15, 2006, 06:21:56 AM »
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I might have to stay home alone and watch this one.

Pressure!!!!!

When we win someone please call me and make sure i'm alive. (202)491-8629

Warriors Forever!!!!!!!!!!!!
TnT Patriot

Offline Weh-it-is

• Hero Warrior
  • Football is Rhythm. Yeah is Me Hammer!
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: June 15, 2006, 06:25:55 AM »
WE ready for them! Put on alyuh armor for battle. :duel: We fighting tell thee end!!! Alyuh we jumping...we jumping...we jumping. :challenge: Vibes it up! Vibes it up! Leh we go!
The ball is like a magnet if you continue to knock it…it will attract, and then you can attack.  Get it?

Offline Weh-it-is

• Hero Warrior
  • Football is Rhythm. Yeah is Me Hammer!
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: June 15, 2006, 06:27:53 AM »
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I might have to stay home alone and watch this one.

Pressure!!!!!

When we win someone please call me and make sure i'm alive. (202)491-8629

Warriors Forever!!!!!!!!!!!!
Breds we in Zazibar come down we go have a abulance outside waiting! :rotfl:
The ball is like a magnet if you continue to knock it…it will attract, and then you can attack.  Get it?

Offline shivadee

• Full Warrior
  • There is only ONE number 7. And its worn in Trini
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: June 15, 2006, 06:36:00 AM »
we from TRINIDAD, we could handle heat, alyuh in England always cold..and today in Nurnberg it HOT!!

Offline sting_pana

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: June 15, 2006, 06:44:32 AM »
Good luck!

Go T&T

Offline killadrilla

• Jr. Warrior
  • King Thierry
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: June 15, 2006, 06:56:37 AM »
WOAHHHHHH OHHH OHHHHHHH I am a soca warrior, i say WIN or loss i am a fighter....90 minutes of red black and white!!! WOI!!!

Offline Vybz Kartel

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
I sorry dread, but we going and LOSS by about 5 goals... if we lucky.
« Reply #278 on: June 15, 2006, 06:58:35 AM »
Sorry, I'm from T&T. but we aren't winning anything. We basically played a game of catch up for the match. You really think we can WIN against England just because of Dwight Yorke? Don't you think the English side already has plans for York? Anf the rest of the team plays likw St. Francis Girls College in the PSA grounds. No doubt the scoreline will be 4-0 or 5-0 to England. This isn't magic, and this isn't the movies where a coach tells the players some crappy pick-me-up story and they win to the rousing violins of Han Zimmer. You ridicule the States for being overrated due to their easy competition in Concacaf but all of a sudden one of the WORST teams in it suddenly is up to par with the Europeans? Give me a break...

T&T fans (especially Trinidadians) - they tend to get in over their heads a lot and get arrogant. Also a lot of people who aren't even into football all of a sudden become ex-coaches. It's all a pipe dream. As far as football is concerned, Trinidad is schizophrenic. Half the time it imagines itself to be a part of the South America legacy just because we are off the coast of Venezuala. The other half we imagine ourselves part of the European legacy because a few of our players (most notably Yorke) play in clubs over there. All this when the truth is our legacy is a struggling one in the WEAKEST DIVISION OF ALL TIME, Concacaf. the same USA that everyone is drubbiing on as weaklings that don't belong in the World Cup are the ones who dominate us everytime we face them to the point of shaking in our boots.

It's unbelievable how these damnfool Trinis gets. Expect nothing less than a 5-nought defeat tomorrow. Mark my words:

>>>>>>> by a magnitude of parsecs..

It's one thing to show support for your team no matter what but this thread is showing perfect examples of typical Trinidadians overhyping themselves (while bashing the deserved competition) when they haven't proved anything yet. 5-0 loss with English fans playin us off with steeldrums, from the field to the airport...

Offline Grande

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: I sorry dread, but we going and LOSS by about 5 goals... if we lucky.
« Reply #279 on: June 15, 2006, 07:00:40 AM »
hush yuh ass!!

T&T welcomes back...the King

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: June 15, 2006, 07:01:00 AM »
well lawd  :o...ah predicting dis thread go reach at least 3 pages

Vybz Kartel you like Jerry Springer oui.....only ting is he does get paid for tata filled controversy

carry on
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline Yeo

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: June 15, 2006, 07:02:04 AM »
England only won the first game they played because of an own goal... they didn't score.

I'm thinking either a 0-0 draw or 1-1 draw.

Offline RasIred

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: June 15, 2006, 07:04:20 AM »
dUDE................wid a name like Vbz Kartel..............u cah be Trini......u is a flicking Yardman, so doh come wid no Bullshit. If you are a Trini I real sorry for your parents............They probbaly regret DROPPING you on YOUR HEAD  ;D

So go back under your HOLE......and doh diarrhea all over the SITE.....Go VYbz on another message BOArd..........u not from T&t SO DOH PRETEND...........gop watch the Reggae Boyzzzzzzz u wutless bwoyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Offline BlazinTrini

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: June 15, 2006, 07:07:07 AM »
Ahhh this guy was the one posting this crap on bigsoccer.com....Toppa best friend...lol

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
  • President of the Reality Check Commitee
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: June 15, 2006, 07:07:18 AM »
Sorry, I'm from T&T. but we aren't winning anything. We basically played a game of catch up for the match. You really think we can WIN against England just because of Dwight Yorke? Don't you think the English side already has plans for York? Anf the rest of the team plays likw St. Francis Girls College in the PSA grounds. No doubt the scoreline will be 4-0 or 5-0 to England. This isn't magic, and this isn't the movies where a coach tells the players some crappy pick-me-up story and they win to the rousing violins of Han Zimmer. You ridicule the States for being overrated due to their easy competition in Concacaf but all of a sudden one of the WORST teams in it suddenly is up to par with the Europeans? Give me a break...

T&T fans (especially Trinidadians) - they tend to get in over their heads a lot and get arrogant. Also a lot of people who aren't even into football all of a sudden become ex-coaches. It's all a pipe dream. As far as football is concerned, Trinidad is schizophrenic. Half the time it imagines itself to be a part of the South America legacy just because we are off the coast of Venezuala. The other half we imagine ourselves part of the European legacy because a few of our players (most notably Yorke) play in clubs over there. All this when the truth is our legacy is a struggling one in the WEAKEST DIVISION OF ALL TIME, Concacaf. the same USA that everyone is drubbiing on as weaklings that don't belong in the World Cup are the ones who dominate us everytime we face them to the point of shaking in our boots.

It's unbelievable how these damnfool Trinis gets. Expect nothing less than a 5-nought defeat tomorrow. Mark my words:

It's one thing to show support for your team no matter what but this thread is showing perfect examples of typical Trinidadians overhyping themselves (while bashing the deserved competition) when they haven't proved anything yet. 5-0 loss with English fans playin us off with steeldrums, from the field to the airport...

I was waiting to see how stupid you were to bring that here. You just lucky people have other things to study than your dummy headed flaming...
Go Black if you want Jack to Track Back! I support all Soca Warriors - Red, White and Blacklisted.

D baddest SW compilation ever

Offline TriniWoman11

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #285 on: June 15, 2006, 07:10:14 AM »
Ahhh this guy was the one posting this crap on bigsoccer.com....Toppa best friend...lol

Not only de nah. He posting de same shoot on Triniscene. ::) ::)

We ent need no negativity here. This thread should be locked! >:(
"I freed thousands of slaves. I could have freed thousands more if they knew they were slaves." - Harriet Tubman

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: June 15, 2006, 07:10:38 AM »
vybez Kartel He have to be a Jamaican living in trinidad going to UWI. No Trinidadian will bad talk they team so
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline chinee boi

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: June 15, 2006, 07:11:11 AM »
Vybz Kartel yuh lie yuh is ah englishman

give we defintions of de following:

1. What is ah waggonist?
2. When I say lime, what we doing?
3. What is breaking beech?

Answer dem questions quick and den ah go believe yuh is ah Trini.....after ah find dat out. gimmie yuh full address so ah could fly my a$$ where yuh live and run up yuh chest and beat dat trini out of yuh fuh not supporting we boys thru thick and thin  :devil:

Offline shivadee

• Full Warrior
  • There is only ONE number 7. And its worn in Trini
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: June 15, 2006, 07:11:35 AM »
Vybz......i hope you know if England keeps playing like they do they not even making Quarter Finals.
and who are YOU to feel you could say those things? as the old saying goes....you are NEITHER fish NOR fowl. Stay arrogant so with England..... ;)
« Last Edit: June 15, 2006, 07:13:43 AM by shivadee »

Offline TriniWoman11

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: June 15, 2006, 07:12:23 AM »
Vybz Kartel yuh lie yuh is ah englishman

give we defintions of de following:

1. What is ah waggonist?

Answer dem questions quick and den ah go believe yuh is ah Trini.....after ah find dat out. gimmie yuh full address so ah could fly my a$$ where yuh live and run up yuh chest and beat dat trini out of yuh fuh not supporting we boys thru thick and thin  :devil:

:rotfl: :rotfl:

He go do a google search to find de answers oui ::)
"I freed thousands of slaves. I could have freed thousands more if they knew they were slaves." - Harriet Tubman

Offline Mr Fix-it

• Hero Warrior
  • I Love 5 things,my 3 Babies/ManU/Wife in dat order
    • View Profile
« Reply #290 on: June 15, 2006, 07:14:26 AM »
Why are we posting anything to this crap???  It's obvious that whom ever this person is doesn't know anything about football or anything about life (football is life).  Leave dem fools alone, we know what time it is.   3 lions going to fall 2day :beermug:
"If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy

Offline Grande

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: June 15, 2006, 07:17:44 AM »
Why are we posting anything to this crap???  It's obvious that whom ever this person is doesn't know anything about football or anything about life (football is life).  Leave dem fools alone, we know what time it is.   3 lions going to fall 2day :beermug:

dragon boy...yuh put the babash in yuh CEO water cooler yet?

T&T welcomes back...the King

Offline Vybz Kartel

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: June 15, 2006, 07:18:03 AM »
1. What is ah waggonist?
Sorry, no speaky Lavantille bandit talk.

Hanging out, most likely on the Brian Lara Promenade looking for your girl.

Leaving secondary school early to brush yuh gyal.....

Offline trinindian

• Hero Warrior
  • Curried Wild Meat With Plenty Hot Pepper
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: June 15, 2006, 07:18:21 AM »

You might be born here but you aren't trinidadian, but you aren't trinidadian to be talking that mess. If you have any passion in you would realise that you support the team no matter what, the odds are stacked against us yes, but it is not impossible.  If we lose life goes on and we live to play another day. But if we win

The power of positive thinking , that is what is going one here, if you go to game believing that you can't do it, you might as well roll over because you have defeated yourself. Trinis are passionate people and I for one would not have it any other way.

It is a shame that you chose to use your first post to, to call your fellow countrymen "dam fools." But i guess with a name like vybz kartel you are a wanna be yardie, and any better should not be expected.  (RF no disrespect intend here)

Toppa really got under your skin for you to reproduce the same post from big soccer here. To put it term you  can understand, u acting like a likkle yute, z meh

Toppa the man reach
« Last Edit: June 15, 2006, 08:36:55 AM by trinindian »

spookytim

« Reply #294 on: June 15, 2006, 07:25:31 AM »
I'm a natural born Englishman but I've found my way to this forum just now to wish the TNT Warriors every success. The way the TV and Radio people talk over here in the UK you would think TNT have no chance at all tonight. Most 'pundits' don't even talk about the possibility of a TNT victory and keep saying how it will be a great credit to TNT if they managed to fight for a 0-0 draw. Arrogance is no substitue for courage - and that's something my country has never understood. If your team kick it past England today I'll be jumping up and down as much as any Trinidadian and Tobagan.

Offline Vybz Kartel

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #295 on: June 15, 2006, 07:28:01 AM »
I want to bull some girl from Trinidad (plus she does cook nice food) so I am writing this to gain favour with her.
I respect your hustle dawg.  :beermug:

Offline Pompey

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #296 on: June 15, 2006, 07:30:40 AM »

I'm English and tend to say some pretty controversial things on here, but no way on the world would I come out with anything like that.

let me give you my view.

1) England are not capable of scoring 4 or 5 goals against anyone in this tournament.
2) TnT are going to give England a hell of a game
3) I generally get treated with respect on this board, so even if I thought this ws going to happen, I'd keep my mouth shut ::)

TnT fans have been great so far and, even though I can not see it happening anyway, I really hope they do not get humiliated. They don't deserve it.

If we were playing Germany I might think differently though ;D

spookytim

« Reply #297 on: June 15, 2006, 07:31:28 AM »
I want to bull some girl from Trinidad (plus she does cook nice food) so I am writing this to gain favour with her.

That killed me dead

Offline Vybz Kartel

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #298 on: June 15, 2006, 07:35:25 AM »

That killed me dead
;D :beermug:

Offline rasajoy

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #299 on: June 15, 2006, 07:58:42 AM »
Can you please stop this kind of talk, it is not helping anyone. Vybz Kartel please stop what you are doing, you are spoiling everything. We all have a right to hope or are you against that too. No matter what happens this evening, we are happy Trinidad and Tobago to reach the world up. Nothing is wrong with dreaming, everyone has dreams. It may not come true but it still is a dream. Most of us here just dreaming the best for our team. I am already happy for the one dream of reaching the World Cup and another dream is for those guys to go out and do their very best.

I am one of the many angels on this site  :angel: Please FOR PEACE SAKE

1]; } ?>