April 27, 2024, 10:52:45 AM

Author Topic: Thread for the T&T vs England game (15-June-2006).  (Read 186998 times)

Offline Warrior till death

• Hero Warrior
  • WARRIOR NATION MEMBER #4
    • View Profile
Re: I sorry dread, but we going and LOSS by about 5 goals... if we lucky.
« Reply #300 on: June 15, 2006, 07:59:37 AM »
Sorry, I'm from T&T. but we aren't winning anything. We basically played a game of catch up for the match. You really think we can WIN against England just because of Dwight Yorke? Don't you think the English side already has plans for York? Anf the rest of the team plays likw St. Francis Girls College in the PSA grounds. No doubt the scoreline will be 4-0 or 5-0 to England. This isn't magic, and this isn't the movies where a coach tells the players some crappy pick-me-up story and they win to the rousing violins of Han Zimmer. You ridicule the States for being overrated due to their easy competition in Concacaf but all of a sudden one of the WORST teams in it suddenly is up to par with the Europeans? Give me a break...

T&T fans (especially Trinidadians) - they tend to get in over their heads a lot and get arrogant. Also a lot of people who aren't even into football all of a sudden become ex-coaches. It's all a pipe dream. As far as football is concerned, Trinidad is schizophrenic. Half the time it imagines itself to be a part of the South America legacy just because we are off the coast of Venezuala. The other half we imagine ourselves part of the European legacy because a few of our players (most notably Yorke) play in clubs over there. All this when the truth is our legacy is a struggling one in the WEAKEST DIVISION OF ALL TIME, Concacaf. the same USA that everyone is drubbiing on as weaklings that don't belong in the World Cup are the ones who dominate us everytime we face them to the point of shaking in our boots.

It's unbelievable how these damnfool Trinis gets. Expect nothing less than a 5-nought defeat tomorrow. Mark my words:

[

It's one thing to show support for your team no matter what but this thread is showing perfect examples of typical Trinidadians overhyping themselves (while bashing the deserved competition) when they haven't proved anything yet. 5-0 loss with English fans playin us off with steeldrums, from the field to the airport...

OK MR VYBZ CARTEL I ACCEPT YOUR UN PATRIOTIC OPINION
BUT LET ME SAY THIS ON BEHALF OF THE FORUM
IF WE PULL OF THE SHOCK WIN OR DRAW ON ENGLAND WHICH I KNOW WE CAN
OR EVEN IF ENGLAND GET A LIL 1-0, OR 2-0 ON US
U WILL BE OFFICIALLY DISREGARDED FROM THIS SITE.....IN OTHER WORDS, DO NOT COME BACK !.. :beermug:

GO WARRIORS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE .........IMPOSSIBLE IS NOTHING
« Last Edit: June 15, 2006, 08:08:21 AM by Warrior till death »

Offline Daft Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Thread for the T&T vs England game.
« Reply #301 on: June 15, 2006, 08:03:08 AM »
What de hell wrong with dis man, all traitors will be planassed after de game.

Offline marcel

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #302 on: June 15, 2006, 08:03:54 AM »
i would like to wish the t&t footballteam all the best for the game against england.
make it a friendly good game
love the game!
feel good
make fun!
life is a party and life in the worldcup is a dream!

t&t has made allready a very good impression
this game can only make it even better

t&t 1
england 0

Offline pecan

• Steups ...
  • Hero Warrior
  • Billy Goats Gruff
    • View Profile
« Reply #303 on: June 15, 2006, 08:04:57 AM »
This have nothning to do with the previous posts but ah just listen to Beenhakker and Yorke on the TV (10:00 am EST in Canada).

They both sound confident that they will play their best and by doing so will improve overall football.  Das all we can ask for - do your best in any situation and yuh still a winner.

PS, dat boy Yorke have a nice english accent eh?
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.

Offline grenadian girl

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: June 15, 2006, 08:08:38 AM »
Can't wait for soca warriors to beat england at least 2 Nil today ALL the best soca warriors show them we from small island but we have a big heart for football i am quite confident TNT could beat england just play the game as a team and continue to display the high level of professionalism small island could mak eit big in world cup too

Offline trinikid

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
Midfield role alright for Dwight
« Reply #305 on: June 15, 2006, 08:11:15 AM »
Dwight Yorke's career seemed to be on a downward spiral when he moved to Australia and joined Sydney after difficult spells at Birmingham and Blackburn.

But now at 34, he is smiling again and living the dream as captain of unsung Trinidad and Tobago. Yorke is relishing his new position as a free-roaming midfielder and is ready to face England on Thursday after Trinidad's gritty 0-0 draw against Sweden.

"I have been known throughout my career as a striker but now I feel I can contribute to any team with a role in the middle of the park," he said.

"I have learned the game - I have been around quite a long time - and managed to play alongside some great midfielders.

"Leo Beenhakker has given me that great confidence and belief in myself and my ability to go out and perform.

"He told me I have the brain to play the game that way and I am enjoying every moment."

Trinidad were expected to be the whipping boys of Group B but dug in to snatch a point despite having Avery John sent off a minute into the second half.

In fact substitute Cornell Glen almost scored the winner, only for his effort to come back off the bar.

Yorke was thrilled at the way the team raised their game.

He said: "I was blessed to be in a great Manchester United team in a historical moment for the club. But what we achieved as a country against Sweden is absolutely tremendous."   

Dont know if anyone posted this before here is the link by the way  for source purposes http://www.soccer365.com/EUROPEAN_NEWS/Premiership/page_99_121777.shtml

Offline UPRISING

• Sr. Warrior
  • "Justice is what de youths dem need overall..."
    • View Profile
Who Cyar Stop....?
« Reply #306 on: June 15, 2006, 08:16:08 AM »
Whistlin' or Singin'...
I AM A SOOOOOCCCAAAA WARRIOR!!!

WE ARE WARRIORS!!!

SOCA WARRIORS!!!!!!!

Man I cyar do no wukk at all!!!!!!!

1hr 45 mins to kickoff.........
"...de way dem deal wit Mankind all mih gyal start bawl.."

Offline rasajoy

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #307 on: June 15, 2006, 08:31:25 AM »
All the best to the boys, go out there and don't make it an easy game. Play clean and have fun too

:angel:

Offline whayuhsay

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #308 on: June 15, 2006, 08:43:08 AM »
All the best to my Warriors! 

This is a David vs Goliath type game, I am hoping for the upset but win, lose or draw, I will be proud of the boys. 

If we beat Paraguay, we could still make 2nd rongs....

Offline shivadee

• Full Warrior
  • There is only ONE number 7. And its worn in Trini
    • View Profile
« Reply #309 on: June 15, 2006, 08:45:10 AM »
if we loose, and Sweden loose....we could still beat Para and move on.

Offline Clarke

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
Pre Game Mood
« Reply #310 on: June 15, 2006, 08:46:52 AM »
Ppl dis is just a lil survey to see how all yuh feeling b4 the game. I go tell yuh i feelin like i up there in germany in the dressing room waiting to run out against Hengland. What is all yuh feelin?

Offline Clarke

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #311 on: June 15, 2006, 08:49:30 AM »
if we loose, and Sweden loose....we could still beat Para and move on.

My boy the negative vibes not really gonna work. If is a word that leaves room for doubt and negativity. And grouped with a negative sentiment can cause trouble. So vibes it up man. Be positive.

Offline essexgirl22

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #312 on: June 15, 2006, 08:52:16 AM »
Vybz Kartel

I DOUBT VERY MUCH THAT YOU ARE  A TRINI IF YOU WERE YOU WOULD NOT HAVE BEEN ABLE TO WRITE SUCH UTTER NONSENSE. YOU HAVE MADE YOURSELF INTO A COMPLETE JACK......S.
I think you are the one that needs PROZAC
DAM FOOL YOU

Offline shivadee

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #313 on: June 15, 2006, 08:54:33 AM »
Relax relax i positive....4 beer in my head so i must be talking sh!t.......i awake since god knows when......heading down Hard Rock in Florida here......boy i READY.....we READY......mashooooooooooopppppppp for England.

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Pre Game Mood
« Reply #314 on: June 15, 2006, 08:55:50 AM »
Honestly a kinda cool,calmness  its weird,like a calm before the storm.  :beermug:

Offline Clarke

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #315 on: June 15, 2006, 08:56:51 AM »
ok shivadee mih boy. doh worry me eh quarreling wid yuh. just puttin yuh on the straight and narrow. and essex no need to raise yuh blood pressure over a chupidee like vybez kartel. he muss be get blank from one of our trini empresses and he sour.

Offline UK_Soca_warrior

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #316 on: June 15, 2006, 08:57:42 AM »
Calm, pretty relaxed.

Offline shivadee

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #317 on: June 15, 2006, 08:58:45 AM »
Doh study dem.....We team eh studying dem...we eh studying dem. we team not even HEARING them....let England be complacent. It helps us

Offline warriorchic

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #318 on: June 15, 2006, 08:59:50 AM »
Ah was nervous whole morning. But I kinda calm down now.
However, when de game start ah will get back butterflies :)

Offline Bitter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #319 on: June 15, 2006, 09:00:35 AM »
I hope for this game they start the national anthem at the beginning and not in the middle.   >:(
Bitter is a supercalifragilistic tic-tac-pro

Offline soccerholic

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #320 on: June 15, 2006, 09:05:25 AM »
fellow warriors, ah real, real nervous. ah cyah contain meself

Leh we go Warriors, feel de vibes, big up and nuff respect!!!

Offline The_Ice

• My band, Red Vellum Razorblades ... enjoy :D
  • Hero Warrior
  • RVR guitarist
    • View Profile
    • Red Vellum Razorblades
« Reply #321 on: June 15, 2006, 09:06:40 AM »
i real nervous now... to make it worse this morning t&tec cut off the power at 10 to do some repairs... luckily it just come back

Offline CPB1

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #322 on: June 15, 2006, 09:08:26 AM »
I will be watchinmg the second half of the game during my lunch hour at ESPNZONE in time square. To show my support for our beloved T&T Football team even . Good luck team ;D

Offline Clarke

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #323 on: June 15, 2006, 09:10:19 AM »
i real nervous now... to make it worse this morning t&tec cut off the power at 10 to do some repairs... luckily it just come back

i bet yuh was callin T&TEC whole morning when current went till they reconnect it lol.

Offline jaws

• DC/MD Warrior
  • Jr. Warrior
  • Arima massive!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #324 on: June 15, 2006, 09:10:34 AM »
allyuh good yes... i goin crazy here just waiting for the game to start..... ah more nervous bout dis than when i was in court yesterday.... :beermug: :beermug: :devil:
"Greatness is not one big thing being done: it's all the small things being done well"

Offline rasajoy

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #325 on: June 15, 2006, 09:12:11 AM »
Hi guys,
It appears that rain may be on the horizon for this match, got it off of bbc.co.uk

1546 BST: Storm clouds are gathering over the stadium and photographers have been issued with free rain capes in expectation of a heavy downpour, which is now looking increasingly likely. It has become very, very dark.
Phil McNulty, BBC Sport in Nuremberg.

Offline vpersad

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
GO WARRIORS!!!!
« Reply #326 on: June 15, 2006, 09:12:53 AM »
WE GWAN MASH UP ENGLAND. ULYUH STAY FOCUSED AND WE CAN DEFEAT THEM. THE ENTIRE WORLD IS BACKING YOU GUYS ALL THE WAYYYY...TNT....WE WANT AH GOAL!!! WE REPRESENTIN ULYUH LARGE HERE IN ORLANDO,FL...WIN OR LOSE, WORDS CANT DESCRIBE HOW PROUD WE ARE OF YOU GUYS. BLESS!!

Offline che

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #327 on: June 15, 2006, 09:14:14 AM »
I nervous for real. This last hour taken for ever to go by. And to make it even harder my sister and wife keep calling me from work for updates. I told them too remember the world cup rules that I put on the wall at home. DO NOT BOTHER ME WHEN T&T PLAYING  :D

Offline vpersad

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #328 on: June 15, 2006, 09:14:18 AM »
WE GWAN MASH UP ENGLAND. ULYUH STAY FOCUSED AND WE CAN DEFEAT THEM. THE ENTIRE WORLD IS BACKING YOU GUYS ALL THE WAYYYY...TNT....WE WANT AH GOAL!!! WE REPRESENTIN ULYUH LARGE HERE IN ORLANDO,FL...WIN OR LOSE, WORDS CANT DESCRIBE HOW PROUD WE ARE OF YOU GUYS. BLESS!!

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #329 on: June 15, 2006, 09:16:29 AM »
Well it starting to feel like it raining in meh chest now,am going to crack that carib at 11:15 ,so cheers
with meh. :beermug:

1]; } ?>