April 26, 2024, 01:27:23 PM

Author Topic: Thread for the T&T vs England game (15-June-2006).  (Read 186865 times)

Offline Toppa

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Thread for the T&T vs England game.
« Reply #510 on: June 15, 2006, 01:03:11 PM »
Look de foul here:

www.westindiantube.com

Check it out - it real bad!

Offline Toppa

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #511 on: June 15, 2006, 01:03:58 PM »
Vybz is a Yardie nah???

Nope, Trini. Such a stinking disgrace.
www.westindiantube.com

Check it out - it real bad!

Offline real madness

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: beenhakker should of started cornell glenn
« Reply #512 on: June 15, 2006, 01:06:14 PM »
davyjenny..i talking about men scoring for the national team...so go back and look at yuh list.

Offline whistler91

• Full Warrior
  • Love, Respect, Honor
    • View Profile
« Reply #513 on: June 15, 2006, 01:06:21 PM »
Everybody shoulda and coulda now...if they had not lost nobody would say that he shoulda and coulda anything..why  trinis always feel alyuh know better.  When u lose u could always say if this or if that but the bottom line is he went with the team he thought could do the job and they did their very best..if u not satisfied..jump on ah plane, head to germany, fire beenhakker and take over as coach, then beat paraguay by 4 goals...if yuh cant do any of the above..be quiet.
:applause: :applause: :applause:
“There is no force like success, and that is why the individual makes all effort to surround himself throughout life with the evidence of it; as of the individual, so should it be of the nation.”

Offline Bob

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #514 on: June 15, 2006, 01:06:56 PM »
Look de foul here:

He was doing that all thru de game. Them eh care, only calling thing on we boys.

Offline Mose

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #515 on: June 15, 2006, 01:07:31 PM »
I just want to say that I damn proud of dem fellas on dat team! Yes, we had we chances and maybe we could have gotten a better result. But dem men play hard, represent well and fight to de end. 7 days ago de talk was how much goals we woulda take from dese 2 games. Well so far is only 2 goals, BUT plenty R-E-S-P-E-C-T!!!!! And we still have a chance to make 2nd rounds.

:beermug: Cheers  :beermug:
Are you a match? It's too late for Emru, but maybe you can help save someone's life: http://www.healemru.com

Offline Bob

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #516 on: June 15, 2006, 01:08:13 PM »
Vybz is a Yardie nah???

Nope, Trini. Such a stinking disgrace.
Huh, wat iz he rell scene ??? I have ah feeling :bs:

Offline GyurlTrini

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
    • My Myspace Profile
« Reply #517 on: June 15, 2006, 01:08:53 PM »
yea it really do look like a foul ... if Sancho had say sumtin bout it or if he had fallen dat mite a really end up bein a foul & den England miten't a get d goal awarded 2 dem.  8)

I proud anyways ... dey really hold off d English very well.
Luv Kat

Offline dumpalewie

• Lewie
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #518 on: June 15, 2006, 01:09:05 PM »
Jamaica  - England = 6 in ah friendly

Trinidad - England  - 2 in a world cup in the last 10mins..... Plenty cudos to the great Beenie.

Is it that England is not half as good as they are made out to be. ?
Or is it that we have elevated our game a lot better??
I have seen we have elevated it. NOW IS TIME TO SCORE ON the PARAS..

We need some stamina to keep up the pace though for a full 97 minuites....

Boy Dwight take a big one for team, in fact for all male trini's out there....

Elevate what? England played BADLY. Everyone knows it, every commentary is that England isn't playing ANYWHERE to their potential. And TriniBAD STILL flopped like little children who got tired at the end of a race and call out to mommy and daddy.

And guess what? Most of the good players we actually have are OLD, we won't have them after this Cup. Trinidad won't be ready for the world cup for 50 years...

Accept that you have FAILED.
Hush yuh ass!!!
TnT Patriot

Offline saintsman

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #519 on: June 15, 2006, 01:09:28 PM »
So you saying that only stern, birchell and tsllmsn is the only scores we got.  Or what you should say is they are the only ones that getting playing oppuntunity to score. cause from what i see, glen had the better chances created by himself also in the world cup. Your turn speak to me

Offline Mose

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #520 on: June 15, 2006, 01:11:59 PM »

He was doing that all thru de game. Them eh care, only calling thing on we boys.

Dey didn't call de foul because Sancho made no attempt to get to de ball. When he realised that Crouch was behind him and up in de air he turned to try and push him away from the header. Had he not done that but made an attempt to jump fuh de ball de ref wouldna have no choice other than to call Crouch fuh holding him down.

And talking about that, Stern lucky he eh get call fuh de elbow/forearm he hit Ferdinand when he almost score with de header in de first half.
Are you a match? It's too late for Emru, but maybe you can help save someone's life: http://www.healemru.com

Offline prince2980

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
England did not deserve to win
« Reply #521 on: June 15, 2006, 01:12:10 PM »
Trinidad were unlucky to get those two late goals. We held them for 82 minutes. Stern goal was not offside and Crouch goal was a foul on Sancho. Crouch looked as if he was climbing a fence (Sancho's back) to head the ball.

Offline prince2980

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #522 on: June 15, 2006, 01:14:12 PM »
Leo  used Cornell in the second half to use his pace against tired legs and it worked well.Cornell should have converted the half chance he got.  Leo is a boss.

Offline dumpalewie

• Lewie
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #523 on: June 15, 2006, 01:15:02 PM »
I hope that Jack or somebody says something about the officiating in this tournament.

It has been lopsided in favor of the higher rated teams. All their players have to o is stumble and they get a call. The fouls and cards against us today were horrendus. Ukraine got a raw deal vs Spain.

This has been going on for a long time. It started with the African teams who were doing well. It must stop.

It's almost like they think we are savages. Institutionalized Racism!!!
TnT Patriot

Offline Preacher

• We doh smoke or drink or pop pills. When we light the mic is strickly jess skills
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Why Stern didn't jess leave the ball boy?
« Reply #524 on: June 15, 2006, 01:17:30 PM »
Plus that Crouch goal look like a foul to me.....you cyah climb on man back so.  Like we was playing 12 men out they the ref handing out yellow cards like rain against us.....Stern should ah just leave the man shot.
In Everything give thanks for this is the will of God concerning you.

Offline berris

• Hero Warrior
  • TnT ALL TIME GREATEST GOAL SCORER chase dem Jesse
    • View Profile
    • http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/graphics/gallery/football/facup2006/fourthround/upixcup9.jpg
Re: Can Beenhakker see this unbelievable stat?
« Reply #525 on: June 15, 2006, 01:18:21 PM »
Please, look at how many of those long balls were won by our players, only FOUR! If we had use our possession wisely probably the score line might have been our favor. I am not criticizing Mr. Beenhakker, all I'm saying is giving the ball away to the opposition so many times under those humid conditions, this will at sometime affect our players performance, cause everytime you loose the ball, it means that you have to chase down the opposition. And this is exactly what happend coming to the end of the game, our players were just spent chasing down the English players.

you still missing de point ....England was a better team today,cud we have won de game , hell yes but dey cud have scored more also .. you pointing out 'how many long balls we lost' and nuttin is de same dam ting...you don't get it do you ,that stupid stat you wasted de whole game counting,is not why we lost the game and if you were looking at the game you wudda realize dat de guys gave a spirited performence and cudda won it.Had Stern scored in de first half when Terry cleared de ball off de line and we one 1 - 0 you wud not have been bumping yuh gum bout 'long balls we lost' so geh we ah chance wid da bull sh!t nah !!
IN GOD WE TRUST
IN MAN WE BUST
AND WOMAN...WORST !!!

CHASE DEM JESSIE

Offline Falkirk and proud

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: England V T&T
« Reply #526 on: June 15, 2006, 01:19:25 PM »
sterns goal was onside. that japanese ref was an ass
He was just offside.
The Falkirk Stadium where a genius plays.

Offline megatrini

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
T&T vs. England.
« Reply #527 on: June 15, 2006, 01:20:22 PM »
Hey guys,
Two minutes ago i was a part of a motorcade going through Princes Town. Anyone watching us who did not witness the game would swear that T&T beat the English five goals to none.
Our horns are still blaring, and our flags are still flying high, while we dance to rhythm section music in support of our boys in Germany.
Congrats on the game. You made us very proud, and we continue to look forward to great sportsmanship.

Offline berris

• Hero Warrior
  • TnT ALL TIME GREATEST GOAL SCORER chase dem Jesse
    • View Profile
    • http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/graphics/gallery/football/facup2006/fourthround/upixcup9.jpg
Re: Why Stern didn't jess leave the ball boy?
« Reply #528 on: June 15, 2006, 01:20:24 PM »
Plus that Crouch goal look like a foul to me.....you cyah climb on man back so.  Like we was playing 12 men out they the ref handing out yellow cards like rain against us.....Stern should ah just leave the man shot.

it really hah plenty a$$hole coming out now yes !!!
IN GOD WE TRUST
IN MAN WE BUST
AND WOMAN...WORST !!!

CHASE DEM JESSIE

Offline che

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #529 on: June 15, 2006, 01:21:40 PM »
TO the moderators, Please will one of you do us all a favour and band Vybz Kartel from this site.
That a** hole messing up the nice vibes that we have going on here.

GO WARRIORS GO.

Offline GyurlTrini

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
    • My Myspace Profile
« Reply #530 on: June 15, 2006, 01:23:42 PM »
I hope that Jack or somebody says something about the officiating in this tournament.

It has been lopsided in favor of the higher rated teams. All their players have to o is stumble and they get a call. The fouls and cards against us today were horrendus. Ukraine got a raw deal vs Spain.

This has been going on for a long time. It started with the African teams who were doing well. It must stop.

Soooo true
Luv Kat

Offline pthandi

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: r.i.p shaka hislop
« Reply #531 on: June 15, 2006, 01:23:57 PM »
Shaka is gonna shake the world against paraguay

that england game would of changed big if the england defender didn't clear the ball he came up big

you could tell england wanted this game baad

Offline TriniWoman11

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #532 on: June 15, 2006, 01:24:18 PM »

In trute. And as de underdogs yuh ent have no rights nah. Yuh go have to prove yuhself and fend on your own on de field. But dais alright. We moving on brutha. We go beat Paraguay and Sweden either losing or drawing today.

Ah real proud oui! Ah crying out of joy. ;D
"I freed thousands of slaves. I could have freed thousands more if they knew they were slaves." - Harriet Tubman

Offline Dreamz

• A Faithfull Believer
  • New Warrior
  • Get em boys
    • View Profile
Re: England V T&T
« Reply #533 on: June 15, 2006, 01:26:51 PM »
He was offside, but it sure was a beauty  ;D

Could have gotten a point, but doesn't matter, them played very well and everyone should be proud about T&T  :)
Stay focused. Stay loyal. Fight and love, till the very end ...

Offline samueldufc

• Proud2BAnArab
  • New Warrior
  • Shed Rule!
    • View Profile
« Reply #534 on: June 15, 2006, 01:27:30 PM »
Have to say on the subject of fouls and cards that I felt Lampard may have been sent off. HE was already booked and he tripped Birchall while he was running forward into the England half and could've got another yellow. The first Trinidad n Tobago player to be booked done nothing really.
Jason Scotland - Dundee United will always remember you !

Offline shivadee

• Full Warrior
  • There is only ONE number 7. And its worn in Trini
    • View Profile
« Reply #535 on: June 15, 2006, 01:28:56 PM »
the men play their heart out. In Florida we PROUD of we men. We were tired, and this happens.....but even up here the American comentators say it was a 1-0 loss to Trinidad....they so rooting for us...they say we ALMOST give England the BIggest upset ever......we still going strong.
I would like to tell the team if they reading this......Brilliant game fellas, we behind you all 100 percent....and we ARE going to the second rounds. Sweden loosing and Paraguay loosing to us :)

Offline Preacher

• We doh smoke or drink or pop pills. When we light the mic is strickly jess skills
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Why Stern didn't jess leave the ball boy?
« Reply #536 on: June 15, 2006, 01:29:29 PM »
Since you posting here so long a know you feel like you could just jump up and cuss me.  cool But jess a reminder that the purpose of the site is too share your views and ole talk.  We don't jess cuss way people here. But a veteran like you would know that....
In Everything give thanks for this is the will of God concerning you.

Offline Mose

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #537 on: June 15, 2006, 01:31:32 PM »
I eh know why allyuh boddering allyuh self with dat Vybz idiot. Let he bump he gums den blow way because dat is all he could do. We done do weself proud. We was supposed to take licks but instead we play good and make England (yes England) and Sweden look weak.

Mr. vybz know dat and he know England have nowhere to go and he feeling bad so de only ting he could do to make heself feel good is to try and mash up somebody else vibe. Dem like he so eh nothing but lowdown pieces of sh*t. So ignore him.

Hold yuh nose and ring ah iron. Drink a rum and celebrate. Because we in de world cup and we team representing well.

Big up T&T!! Big up de Soca Warrios!!!

:beermug: :beermug: :beermug: :beermug:

Offline verycute1

• Hero Warrior
  • Me Smash.. You Die
    • View Profile
« Reply #538 on: June 15, 2006, 01:32:44 PM »
Say what say what... I still proud of them and it aint over yet.....

We still have a chance...

And I watch the game on ESPN, and all the talk after was England was horrible and T&T played their hearts out and should damn well be proud
One of these days I'm going to bust out the crystalline doomhammer and go positively orc on this town. Then they'll be sorry...

Read the lore, warlocks are mages that decided not to suck.

Offline Rymizx

• Full Warrior
  • It's a small world ! - No Really...
    • View Profile
« Reply #539 on: June 15, 2006, 01:39:38 PM »
Vybz,

You are not really being constructive with your posts. A lot of hot air...

Tell me - objectively - who play the better 90 mins of football so far in this year's world cup matches - Brazil, England, Germany, Trinidad, Sweden, USA, Austrailia or SPAIN...

When you really look at it I say we hold or own in the competition so far.

The benefits that Trinidad gets from losing 2-0 to the Englis is nothing like the crap lack luster game Brazil played, or the potent finishing Spain and Germany have had.

1]; } ?>