April 23, 2024, 06:18:53 AM

Author Topic: Thread for the T&T vs England game (15-June-2006).  (Read 186477 times)

Offline Vybz Kartel

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Do we still have a chance??
« Reply #570 on: June 15, 2006, 02:18:06 PM »
BUUUUUT England might just decide to beat Sweden and done de ole talk. it's better to let shitong-side T&T advance instead of Sweden.

Offline Bitter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: it is still mathematically possible.
« Reply #571 on: June 15, 2006, 02:19:12 PM »
I was now about to post that lil tidbit - that Sven Swedish.
We have to be supporting Paraguay in this game now.
Regardless, we in with a chance next game day. Still lots of football to play.
Bitter is a supercalifragilistic tic-tac-pro

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #572 on: June 15, 2006, 02:20:16 PM »
I think really a Paraguay win tonight may be best as I feel that Sweden will beat England. England are already through and will probably experiment against Sweden and with England coach Sven Goran Erikson being Swedish , and  he may go a little easy on them to try and help them through (probably not but just incase) So then a TnT win v Paraguay is needed.
for real.
soon ah go b ah lean mean bulling machine.

Offline JERSEY TRINI

• trotty
  • Hero Warrior
  • without god life just doesn't make sense
    • View Profile
...thus dashing the hopes of Trinis everywhere.

boy whey allyuh does come out from man?  You need to go back in the latrine yuh crawl out from yes

Offline Toppa

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #574 on: June 15, 2006, 02:21:50 PM »
I see paraguay is fighting sweden to a draw..... that means de warriors still have a chance right? if sweden and paraguay draw and england beat sweden , will a TnT win against paraguay on tuesday do it for us?

BUT england will not play a full strengh becuase they would have won the group   so sweeden can end up with 5 points if they beat england. We need paraguay to beat sweden!!! and even if paraguay beat sweden it will be a dog fight cause they can go through also

Why wouldn't England play a full squad and one, get a chance to beat Sweden for the first time in 3 decades and two, be on top of the group so as to face the second placed team in group A?
www.westindiantube.com

Check it out - it real bad!

Offline Vybz Kartel

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Thread for the T&T vs England game.
« Reply #575 on: June 15, 2006, 02:22:11 PM »
LORD allyuh like to settle for mediocrity eh? We "block" all but a couple Beckham and Crouch specials.... except the ones that buried Trinidad 2-0.  :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Offline TandT Eire

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
Ireland supporting Trinidad & Tobago
« Reply #576 on: June 15, 2006, 02:22:17 PM »
No luck tonight. We hoped you would beat England. You might not like this song but the Irish are supporting T&T in the World Cup

http://67.15.68.139/Trinidad-retakes.swf

Offline Reaper2004

• Warrior Nation Enforcer
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Ent but he is a CONCACAF Hater so doh bother with he. he is an a$$ and he knows it.

Offline Trini2dabone

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #578 on: June 15, 2006, 02:24:41 PM »
I rell feel proud and happy of the way they played against England.....The odds were against with the ref giving them every call and just giving we yellows. We rell play with heart and represented the great nation of ours..A rell feel it for the players tho ehy gave everything they had and more dey prolly feel they let us down but if allyah reading this ya'll make US RELL proud..ITS NOT OVER YET....we styll going to second round and proove the world wrong.HEADS HIGH
And to dat Vybz Kartel foool you cant ruin we Vibe you in just a next HATER who willl have to TAKE DAT AND COOL IT after we advance...GOD WITH US!
GO SOCA WARRIORS!!!!
« Last Edit: June 15, 2006, 02:28:35 PM by Trini2dabone »

Offline marcus

• Sr. Warrior
  • BLOOD, SWEAT & TEARS
    • View Profile
« Reply #579 on: June 15, 2006, 02:25:32 PM »
yo i believe is 32 yrs not 38yrs...

and secondly we is football fans, we know how to count and add points up....

man creating thread for anything these days
hull yuh modda c**t boy,keep yuh f**kin thoughts and emotions of this f**kin thread.

yo I don't argue with bullshiters like you.... almost 1300 post and yuh joined here after we had done qualified....

go ahead and post shit people done know, and if they don't then they dont deserve to know it!

man should know possible outcomes even before game start.... anyways go ahead and buss up yuh mouth....
look like u  interested in me,i not in dem buller ting yuh f**kin faget.yuh feel yuh is ah bigshot.yuh want to drink champaign but yuh have beer money.boy gimme ah f**kin chance.

horse you make no sense, your contributions here are worthless.... callin me a buller! you is real kicks yes.... your best bet was to shut up the first time, because right now you just spewing ignorance.... I don't even know you and can tell you are a nothing!

cuss away all you want, call man buller, do all that, because that is how you make your point internet badguy.....
It have plenty people on this site that know me and will look at your post and laugh.  

In trying to understand your last post, I realised arguging with you will only make me dumber.... So go sit down and play some Video games or something..... Seasme Street starts around this hour right.... take a look and try to expand your vocabulary....
« Last Edit: June 15, 2006, 02:29:53 PM by marcus »

Offline shivadee

• Full Warrior
  • There is only ONE number 7. And its worn in Trini
    • View Profile
« Reply #580 on: June 15, 2006, 02:25:39 PM »
add JOE COLE to that list....o LORD man Vybz....you talking Mediocrity..watch you OWN team. Anyway...i want to see your @ss back on these forums after second rounds. ALyuh keep playing so na.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2006, 02:34:10 PM by shivadee »

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #581 on: June 15, 2006, 02:27:44 PM »
I see paraguay is fighting sweden to a draw..... that means de warriors still have a chance right? if sweden and paraguay draw and england beat sweden , will a TnT win against paraguay on tuesday do it for us?

BUT england will not play a full strengh becuase they would have won the group   so sweeden can end up with 5 points if they beat england. We need paraguay to beat sweden!!! and even if paraguay beat sweden it will be a dog fight cause they can go through also

Why wouldn't England play a full squad and one, get a chance to beat Sweden for the first time in 3 decades and two, be on top of the group so as to face the second placed team in group A?

becuase if sweden tie with paraguay they will get 5 points max  if they beat england who has 6 . England wants to win the world cup beating sweden in how many years may be to them secondary.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2006, 02:30:11 PM by triniman »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline dumpalewie

• Lewie
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: A little song for allyuh...
« Reply #582 on: June 15, 2006, 02:28:01 PM »
Intro:
I told dem it’s timeless that Trinidad gwan an loss...
(Baby G) And mi a seh (Weh yuh seh) from di southern to di northern (Easily)
I told dem seh Trinidad so shitty, dem crap tru dem pippy... (Timeless)
Roach yuh know seh, yuh fi know dem approach (Baby G)

Verse 1:
Alright, from inna di beginning, Trini believe inna winning
But dem get embarass, tun yellow like chicken
Your team is crap, England badder than dem children
Chek d adrenaline, like ah gun fi do di killin
Skin and skull drillin, brain and blood spillin
Lips start trembling, passage home ever building
Goals go deep like injection wid penicillin
Sweat drown Trinis thru yuh nose higher than any swimming
Now England cooking allyah national birds in de kitchen
Now England skipping, and Trinidad tripping

Allyuh get bull like a virgin without rubber grippin
Your team took 6 love from England you damn jackass.

Plus the $500 you get from your mom, ask her where she get that from.
TnT Patriot

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #583 on: June 15, 2006, 02:29:27 PM »

hull yuh modda c**t boy,keep yuh f**kin thoughts and emotions of this f**kin thread.

yo I don't argue with bullshiters like you.... almost 1300 post and yuh joined here after we had done qualified....

go ahead and post shit people done know, and if they don't then they dont deserve to know it!

man should know possible outcomes even before game start.... anyways go ahead and buss up yuh mouth....
look like u  interested in me,i not in dem buller ting yuh f**kin faget.yuh feel yuh is ah bigshot.yuh want to drink champaign but yuh have beer money.boy gimme ah f**kin chance.

horse you make no sense, your contributtions here are worthless.... callin me a buller! you is real kicks yes.... your best bet was to shut up the first time, because right now you just spewing ignorance.... I don't even know you and can tell you are a nothing!

cuss away all you want, call man buller, do all that, because that is how you make your point internet badguy..... It have plenty people on this site that know me and will look at your post and laugh.  
In trying to understand your last post, I realised arguging with you will only make be dumber.... So go sit down and play some Video games or something..... Seasme Street starts around this hour right.... take a look and try to expand your vocabulary....
know you,you here to make fukin friends,i eh want friends pardner.you must b de forum whore.know fukin u.

Offline Toppa

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #584 on: June 15, 2006, 02:30:53 PM »
Intro:

Verse 1:

We're playing the game "Ignore the fag".
www.westindiantube.com

Offline morgz

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
PROUD REGARDLESS
« Reply #585 on: June 15, 2006, 02:32:19 PM »
regardless ah wha all these wagonist like vibze etc come here and post on we board ah proud

a year a go some people was hoping we could ah make it in the hex for 2010 but then the bring the beenie man

and wid his tactical know how he used the resources available and led this small twin island state to our first world cup ever

a lot of people said we wouldnt be here, according to one commentator "tnt is a side written off more times than de mexican debt" and another "we expect england to tear this team apart"

yet today what i witnessed infact what the whole world witnessed were the soca warriors playing their hearts out and shuting down england at every turn Owen,Lampard, Beckam all turned out to be almost ineffective

it was Glen,Stern,Yorke and all the other guys who stole the show with a world class coach at the helm (one who i hope we can afford to keep)

regardless of what all these other a$$ h@les say

I AM A SOCA WARRIOR WETHER WE WIN OR LOSE I AM A FIGHTER
THE DREAM IS STILL ALIVE AND IT IS STILL SO MUCH MORE THAN MOST OF US COULD HAVE HOPED FOR

THANKS FOR THE GREAT RIDE WARRIORS I EAGERLY LOOK FOWARD TO THE REST OF THE JOURNEY

Offline trini supporter

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: r.i.p shaka hislop
« Reply #586 on: June 15, 2006, 02:35:58 PM »
 What kinda  stupid talk is that trinba?

Offline shivadee

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #587 on: June 15, 2006, 02:36:26 PM »
Alyuh taking on this little pantyman? o god please....that man and he team have enough problems....starting with the way they playing.

Offline whistler91

• Full Warrior
  • Love, Respect, Honor
    • View Profile
« Reply #588 on: June 15, 2006, 02:37:01 PM »
Intro:

Verse 1:

We're playing the game "Ignore the fag".
:applause: :applause: :applause:
ignore the fag fuh real
“There is no force like success, and that is why the individual makes all effort to surround himself throughout life with the evidence of it; as of the individual, so should it be of the nation.”

Offline marcus

• Sr. Warrior
  • BLOOD, SWEAT & TEARS
    • View Profile
« Reply #589 on: June 15, 2006, 02:37:12 PM »

horse you make no sense, your contributtions here are worthless.... callin me a buller! you is real kicks yes.... your best bet was to shut up the first time, because right now you just spewing ignorance.... I don't even know you and can tell you are a nothing!

cuss away all you want, call man buller, do all that, because that is how you make your point internet badguy..... It have plenty people on this site that know me and will look at your post and laugh.  
In trying to understand your last post, I realised arguging with you will only make be dumber.... So go sit down and play some Video games or something..... Seasme Street starts around this hour right.... take a look and try to expand your vocabulary....
know you,you here to make f**kin friends,i eh want friends pardner.you must b de forum whore.know f**kin u.

You must be one of them Trinis who born up here, if you ain't know nobody on this site!!!!
I know some people here for over 18yrs....
People I went to primary school with , secondary school with , college with , play intercol with, went fete with, play pan in foncliare with, people i does work with.... but you ain't go know this kinda thing.... you sure you Trini   
« Last Edit: June 15, 2006, 02:38:48 PM by marcus »

Offline Vybz Kartel

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #590 on: June 15, 2006, 02:39:07 PM »
Sweden going to get ah

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL just not yet.

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #591 on: June 15, 2006, 02:39:24 PM »

know you,you here to make f**kin friends,i eh want friends pardner.you must b de forum whore.know f**kin u.

You must be one of them Trinis who born up here, if you ain't know nobody on this site!!!!
I know some people here for over 18yrs....
People I went to primary school with , secondary school with , college with , play intercol with, went fete with, play pan in foncliare with.... but you ain't go know this kinda thing.... you sure you Trini   
brotherman this shit might go on 4ever.let we take it ez. :beermug:

Offline Mock de Dread

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
At least we are not no whipping boys of the world cup
« Reply #592 on: June 15, 2006, 02:39:54 PM »

that spot is now reserved for USA hahaahahha

Offline morgz

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #593 on: June 15, 2006, 02:40:36 PM »
steups one loss and we end up wid one setta waste ah time posters and threads the fakes who does jus be waiting for something bad to happen :cursing:

Offline Toppa

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: At least we are not no whipping boys of the world cup
« Reply #594 on: June 15, 2006, 02:40:39 PM »

that spot is now reserved for USA hahaahahha

8)
www.westindiantube.com

Offline Vybz Kartel

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #595 on: June 15, 2006, 02:40:50 PM »
You actually think we play better than England?  :rotfl:

Offline Toppa

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #596 on: June 15, 2006, 02:42:51 PM »

I'm convinced...you're illiterate.
www.westindiantube.com

Offline shivadee

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #597 on: June 15, 2006, 02:43:14 PM »
aye ENgland in the second rounds...shouldnt you be celebrating somewhere? Ent you in England? wam yuh gay? yuh have no friends? waz your seen? I done with you...i have better things to do that waste my time with a troublemaker like you.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2006, 02:49:07 PM by shivadee »

Offline whistler91

• Full Warrior
  • Love, Respect, Honor
    • View Profile
« Reply #598 on: June 15, 2006, 02:43:44 PM »

I'm convinced...you're illiterate.
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
“There is no force like success, and that is why the individual makes all effort to surround himself throughout life with the evidence of it; as of the individual, so should it be of the nation.”

Offline trini_chris

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #599 on: June 15, 2006, 02:44:21 PM »
steups i don't have time 4 dis kinda nonesense. no bad vibes 4 d team man.
d original WARRIOR PRINCESS. win or lose i am a FIGHTER.

1]; } ?>