April 27, 2024, 07:03:23 PM

Author Topic: I sorry dread but we cyah win dis....  (Read 12413 times)

Offline croc

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: I sorry dread but we cyah win dis....
« Reply #60 on: June 20, 2006, 02:59:58 AM »
I live in the a**hole of the earth and ah still BELIEVEEEEEEEEE. So what is wrong wit u ? What' this "we cyah win" buisness..yuh pregnant?
 Give me ah break nah.

Offline Fyzoman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: June 20, 2006, 03:30:42 AM »
here i go helping idiot-icky wid he self-esteem problems.....dis man confirm he cluelessness when he comment on we defensive strategies in dem first two games......seriously though, can anyone see dis man being happy WHEN we beat paraguay and england beat sweden...eh, eh, he hope we lorse to so he could say-like ah c$%t-ah tell allyuh so......
"Practice is the best of all instructors"

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: June 20, 2006, 04:50:21 AM »
ok mr Icky I agree our chances are very very slim today......and sure the forum is all about freedom of speech yadda yadda.....but yuh thread is as useless as a snow shovel in the summer. Yuh not saying anything that we don't already know and as a supporter of T&T...if u are one.....yuh doing a horrible job

yuh fartin and sh*ttin' on the keyboard bredda....go and buy some wet wipes and then keep quiet. 
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
  • Warrior Nation Member #44
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
« Reply #63 on: June 20, 2006, 04:55:14 AM »
ok mr Icky I agree our chances are very very slim today......and sure the forum is all about freedom of speech yadda yadda.....but yuh thread is as useless as a snow shovel in the summer. Yuh not saying anything that we don't already know and as a supporter of T&T...if u are one.....yuh doing a horrible job

yuh fartin and sh*ttin' on the keyboard bredda....go and buy some wet wipes and then keep quiet. 

they say small mind state the obvious and are easily succumb to pressure..... this is why bullahz like Mr Icky are not part of our team.

We winning tonight... and Sweeden are in horribke form Mr Icky... England are easily contending for the World Cup... plus Rooney s back that being a major boost to the overall team morale ide say that Sweeden are cruzinf intoa major cut ass tonight.

Paraguay also cyah score goals... Mr Icky get yuh shit right or just ride out... cuy yuh eh needed and yuh eh really wanted.
since ah born or at least circa Copa Caribe

Offline RasIred

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: June 20, 2006, 05:06:47 AM »
Mr Icky I sorry dread that you decide to post on this board!!!!!!

You decide to join this board of Hard core soca warriors. Men backing the warriors on this site right through qualifying, when EVERYBODY an they mudda say Trinidad eh go make it............Well guess what we did

Now u come on the EVE of our last match wid u negativity. You should a build up your post count wid some BACKATIVE  for the Warriors before you come and throw stone !! It woulda be better that way

However Internt free and is your opinion...........but I THINK WE STILL HAVE A DAMN GOOD CHANCE. all we have to do is concentrate on beating Paraguay and we go seehowthe limeys do against the SWEDES.......I think every SOCA warriors knows this is a lot easier to say than do , however that is the task at hand
WARRIORSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS i BEHIND You fellasssssssssssss. YOU CONTINUE TO MAKE ME PROUDDDD :beermug:

lET WE SEE SOME GOALS, and show Mr Icky wah we made of

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
  • President of the Reality Check Commitee
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: June 20, 2006, 05:35:18 AM »
Akkyuh real harden allyuh know... just cause we beat bahrain we could beat out everybody eh? next ting allyuh go say we could beat Brazil next!  :rotfl:
I sorry but we eh ready.. you can't play frighten frighten for 2 matches and expect to become an offensive powerhouse all of ah sudden. Sorry, maybe another 15-25 years we could make it past knockout round (cause all de old men would have died after this year and we'll have to start over with some new blood) but right now don't get your hopes up. There is a difference between confidence and Trini bandwagon madness. You know de same kinda madness dat does cause allyuh to go eat rum and roti in PNM/ UNC meeting and vote without using yuh heads...

I tort as yuh post for de fust time yuh just did'nt know better, buh now ah realize yuh is ah seasoned kakahole ....take dah bullsh!t reasoning an shove it far up yuh bamsee boy ....yuh eh dealing wid reality yuhs sounding like ah born loser trying to impose yuh negativity on we ...hard luck dunce.... yuh is ah imps !!!!

So wait... now you attacking me? I give plenty of solid, empirical evidence why T&T team weak, and your idea of support is to cuss me... yuh damn fool.. you just on de bandwagon to party de damn place. Same way Trini like to party for hurricane dat mashing up dey house.

T&T win by TWO GOALS over Paraguay?

Dis is de same fella who call heself vybes Kartel (or should i say badvybes Kartel). he post this same picture with the people laughing on bigsoccer. Mr Icky/VybesKArtel  HYFMC!
« Last Edit: June 20, 2006, 05:39:07 AM by Midknight »
Go Black if you want Jack to Track Back! I support all Soca Warriors - Red, White and Blacklisted.

D baddest SW compilation ever

Offline jose

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: June 20, 2006, 06:00:04 AM »
warriors all the way

Offline rasajoy

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: June 20, 2006, 06:04:52 AM »
Hi guys join in the follow your dream thread and forget about this thread.

:angel:

Offline WarriorGoal

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: June 20, 2006, 06:17:21 AM »
I've been to several Trini based/related forums since the world cup started and have noticed a disturbing trend of people criticising the team for the sake of it and mostly using it as an excuse to lay on their self loathing for themselves and their fellow countrymen.

Mr Icky you atttacked people in here for having faith and because of that lack common sense? Your superficial intellect astounds me. The TnT team entered this tournament via hard battles. defeating the likes of Mexico and a close call with bahrain. We were then laughed at and touted as an easy team to beat by nearly every football expert who were ignorant of the teams strenghs and sucesses.

Some claiming in England that we will be a goal fest.

People wrote us off against Sweden.

Well what happened? The defense manage to break down Sweden's attacks and the ones they didn't Shaka stopped all the strikes getting past the post.And half that time was with ten men People soon started to take note.

Then came England. We cut down all their best players including rooney when they had the ball. Apart from 1 excellent goal by Gerrand, England had to resort to cheating to get into the qualifying stages. What does that tell you? If your trying to come across as more intelligent than the "rabble" in here,then you have seriously exposed yourself. Using the logic that you claim to be using, TnT have fought off two stronnger teams and in Sweden who was constantly attacking we held them to a draw with excellent goal keeping skills and good tactics in defense. So using logic a team capable of doing that should have no problem with a team that isn't exactly strong but are not a weak team either compared to what we have acheived so far.

yet you say that were going to lose against Paraguay because we don't have the skills? I'm sorry sir but you are a baka. Baka is japanee for idiot BTW.

If you said were gonna lose because England won't beat Sweden than i might have agreed with you. But its obvious to most here that your self hatred to Trinidad and its people is the real reason why you are attacking our team with unfounded nonesense I've eve rread in my life.

my complaint is we have only seen a glimpse of what the soca warriors can do and hope we can see there real potential once we get to the second rounds. that's permitting if England does their part.
Soca Warriors only score Warrior goals!

Offline Weh-it-is

• Hero Warrior
  • Football is Rhythm. Yeah is Me Hammer!
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: June 20, 2006, 06:36:09 AM »
Paraguay is fired up and don't want to go home in embarassment. England isn't looking too good lately, so unless dey ralley demselves like the Czechs and Ukraine, Sweden is gonna be too tough to break down. Even if dey get a draw dat is de end for we.

It's important that we don't get our hopes up too much cause when they are dashed it's gonna hurt read bad, like a cutlass chop...

You're typical JOY KILLER! But I will say this much. You can't break the passion and fire that has already been lit inside of these SOCA WARRIORS! Now ah see why you know how it feels to get cutlass chop because yuh does look for chop! Well yuh ent go get chop but plannas! :rotfl: Alyuh weh thee music? :beermug: We're the band of thee Year! We warming up! We jumpiing! We jumping! ! Turn it up...turn it up! For today's festival! TEAM OF THE YEAR!!!
The ball is like a magnet if you continue to knock it…it will attract, and then you can attack.  Get it?

Offline Mr Icky

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: June 20, 2006, 06:57:30 AM »
Paraguay is fired up and don't want to go home in embarassment. England isn't looking too good lately, so unless dey ralley demselves like the Czechs and Ukraine, Sweden is gonna be too tough to break down. Even if dey get a draw dat is de end for we.

It's important that we don't get our hopes up too much cause when they are dashed it's gonna hurt read bad, like a cutlass chop...

You're typical JOY KILLER! But I will say this much. You can't break the passion and fire that has already been lit inside of these SOCA WARRIORS!
Ah know. Paraguay go do dat demselves.

Alyuh weh thee music? :beermug: We're the band of thee Year! We warming up! We jumpiing! We jumping! ! Turn it up...turn it up! For today's festival! TEAM OF THE YEAR!!!
Already you looking to leave wuk to wine and jam down de damn place. Allyuh go be blue when de final scoreline is 6-nil. You can't score if you don't attack.

1]; } ?>