March 28, 2024, 05:52:54 PM

Author Topic: I sorry dread but we cyah win dis....  (Read 12275 times)

Offline Mr Icky

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
I sorry dread but we cyah win dis....
« on: June 19, 2006, 06:49:16 PM »
Paraguay is fired up and don't want to go home in embarassment. England isn't looking too good lately, so unless dey ralley demselves like the Czechs and Ukraine, Sweden is gonna be too tough to break down. Even if dey get a draw dat is de end for we.

It's important that we don't get our hopes up too much cause when they are dashed it's gonna hurt read bad, like a cutlass chop...

Offline Organic

• Bamboo # 5
  • Hero Warrior
  • Politics- 90% Personality 10% Principle
    • View Profile
Re: I sorry dread but we cyah win dis....
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2006, 06:54:44 PM »
if that is your reality check....i cool wid dat, buh here is mines

WE goin and Win dis game tomorrow as we fellas going to DIG deep and find what is required to play their best game of their collective lives.
nuff said!!
Perhaps the epitome of a Trinidadian is the child in the third row class with a dark skin and crinkly plaits who looks at you out of decidedly Chinese eyes and announces herself as Jacqueline Maharaj.- Merle Hodge

Offline Maradona7

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2006, 06:55:27 PM »
Paraguay is fired up and don't want to go home in embarassment. England isn't looking too good lately, so unless dey ralley demselves like the Czechs and Ukraine, Sweden is gonna be too tough to break down. Even if dey get a draw dat is de end for we.

It's important that we don't get our hopes up too much cause when they are dashed it's gonna hurt read bad, like a cutlass chop...

thanks for the input but yuh talking shitt!!! It is possible so have faith!!                                        >:(

no matter the outcome tomorrow please be positive!!!!!
« Last Edit: June 19, 2006, 06:57:37 PM by Maradona7 »

Offline trinindian

• Hero Warrior
  • Curried Wild Meat With Plenty Hot Pepper
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2006, 06:55:31 PM »
Ah have to disagree with you, this is a defeatist attitude and you might as well not play the game.

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2006, 07:02:53 PM »

In September 2005, 84% (average) of Trinidad and Tobago made this same statement (your Subject) about the Soca Warriors....call it negative opinions. Cool with that

BUT

Look where the Soca Warriors are today....

The game ain't start yet so don't assume. Furthermore as someone rightly said "come, win, lose or draw" we are the SOCA WARRIORSSSSSSSSSSSSS..
Lemme hear ya WestCoast :wavetowel:

Offline Mr Icky

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2006, 07:05:15 PM »

It is possible so have faith!!         
Faith is the inexplicable belief in something with a lack of evidence or common sense.

Sorry, but I could do without. You could go and pray if you want, I goh tink for both of us..

Offline benedicts bwoy

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2006, 07:10:44 PM »

Faith is the inexplicable belief in something with a lack of evidence or common sense.

Sorry, but I could do without. You could go and pray if you want, I goh tink for both of us..

Doh hutt yuh head too much star boy!!! ::)

Offline Organic

• Bamboo # 5
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 19, 2006, 07:13:37 PM »
hmm ah wonder what dictionary he use for that...lol u iis a wanna be intelluctual to answer de woman like that. lol u go think...for us..were ut hinking that we wont make the WC or that no way we gettign a pt of of sweden. i smell waggonist in de guise o a supporter...coem answer meh ...i have meh dictionary ready
Perhaps the epitome of a Trinidadian is the child in the third row class with a dark skin and crinkly plaits who looks at you out of decidedly Chinese eyes and announces herself as Jacqueline Maharaj.- Merle Hodge

Offline Rastaman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 19, 2006, 07:14:04 PM »

By making that statement you show a lack of common sence......I have one word for you

BELIVE

Offline Mr Icky

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 19, 2006, 07:17:37 PM »
The game ain't start yet so don't assume. Furthermore as someone rightly said "come, win, lose or draw" we are the SOCA WARRIORSSSSSSSSSSSSS..
Lemme hear ya WestCoast :wavetowel:

ok here goes cough cough  hummm <clears throat>

Whoa oohh oohh oohh Whooa oohh oohh oohh,  We are Soooooooca Warriors, I say win or lose, We are all fighters.
Ok everyone...sing along now

Whoa oohh oohh oohh Whooa oohh oohh oohh,  We are Soooooooca Warriors, I say win or lose, We are all fighters. ;D
De least we could do is actually ATTACK like Warriors, instead of having all 11 players hiding up inside de penalty box..

Offline Touches

• Hero Warrior
  • Trow wine on she...
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 19, 2006, 07:20:50 PM »
Icky

Yuh first post on this board.......on the eve of a historic day in TT football history and yuh come with this negative vibes.

Is best yuh didnt type nuttin.

Doe be so nah...we still have a chance and we shall go down fighting.

But if in fact we win...and if in fact we qualify for second rounds.

Doe come and jump up and celebrate with nobody.....Humble yuhself and apologise to all of we for them chupidness and negative vibes yuh bringing round.

Scene.

A for apple, B for Bat, C for yuhself!

Offline Trini Madness

• Heart....miles and miles of heart
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 19, 2006, 07:21:02 PM »
pessimist...
A dream you don't fight for will haunt you for the rest of your life.

Offline dyansie

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 19, 2006, 07:40:20 PM »
We were there for you right from the start, Win, Lose or draw you have our support.
You have made a nation proud.
You have united a nation
You have stood the test of time
You have and is showing the world what Trinidad and Tobago can endure and what we stand for.
You are Soca Warriors and We are Soca Warriors Supporters
You took our Country to the big stage, as we show the world that we are more than Soca Warriors,
We are Trinidadians and Tobagonians, and we will beat Paraguay. Licks like Fire, Licks Like Peas, We are the best in the West Indies. 

Offline The_Ice

• My band, Red Vellum Razorblades ... enjoy :D
  • Hero Warrior
  • RVR guitarist
    • View Profile
    • Red Vellum Razorblades
« Reply #13 on: June 19, 2006, 07:40:50 PM »
fyah bun england... if they dont beat sweden then no way they beating argentina or brazil or even germany and as for paraguay to me they too defensive to win and their offense aint as hot as everyone expected especially with santa cruz upfront... t&t have the heart to win and most likely would be the team who really wants the 3 points the most 2mrw... even if we doh get thru to the 2nd round they still prove themselves.... but have confidence with them... they always pull thru when they want it :beermug:

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
« Reply #14 on: June 19, 2006, 07:41:17 PM »
We were there for you right from the start, Win, Lose or draw you have our support.
You have made a nation proud.
You have united a nation
You have stood the test of time
You have and is showing the world what Trinidad and Tobago can endure and what we stand for.
You are Soca Warriors and We are Soca Warriors Supporters
You took our Country to the big stage, as we show the world that we are more than Soca Warriors,
We are Trinidadians and Tobagonians, and we will beat Paraguay. Licks like Fire, Licks Like Peas, We are the best in the West Indies. 

:beermug: :beermug:
datz dey damn ting self

Offline berris

• Hero Warrior
  • TnT ALL TIME GREATEST GOAL SCORER chase dem Jesse
    • View Profile
    • http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/graphics/gallery/football/facup2006/fourthround/upixcup9.jpg
« Reply #15 on: June 19, 2006, 07:45:15 PM »

If daiz de way yuh does tink I sorry for you ....come like you done pick out yuh coffin and space in la-par-ruse already preparing for de worse before it actually come, so when it reach it eh go feel like 'a cutlass chop'....go ahead ah prepare to fail boss and you most definately will, buh on here,right now we eh dealing wid failure,  if daiz how yuh does tink yuh on de wrong message board dread !!!!
IN GOD WE TRUST
IN MAN WE BUST
AND WOMAN...WORST !!!

CHASE DEM JESSIE

Offline marcus

• Sr. Warrior
  • BLOOD, SWEAT & TEARS
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 19, 2006, 07:46:06 PM »

By making that statement you show a lack of common sence......I have one word for you

BELIVE

Oh god Rastaman........ yuh make meh spit out meh dinner when ah read this.....

the word is believe bredda man........... not belive....  :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

And on another note..... Mr. Icky hull yuh so and so
« Last Edit: June 19, 2006, 07:49:24 PM by marcus »

Offline cascabel

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
I sorry dread but we cyah win dis....
« Reply #17 on: June 19, 2006, 07:49:19 PM »
Cayman fan here.  

I believe, so I am praying.  If there is the slightest chance of a success, I am sure they will do their best to take it.

Yes, the Warriors (and T&T) might end up having to wait another 4 years to shine on the big stage again.   But the statement has been made, the seed has been planted and notice has been served:  they are here and will be back again.  

So put away the bad vibes and believe that the team will do the best the team can do - no more, no less.    So, let's send them our collective positive energy and hope it will help them kick a**!     :rotfl:

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #18 on: June 19, 2006, 07:50:06 PM »
I'm not in the habit of cussing out people but this guy deserve it.

I remember before the Bahrain game when we were building p the positve vibes on the site some of our very own Trinis were saying that it would be a long shot or tempered what they were saying with the "don't get overconfident" maxim. Bullshit I am a fan of the Soca Warriors and I'm giving heart and soul to my team to let the positive energy translate into success on the field. He sound like the kind of man who does settle for the bobo face gyul because he not confident enough to tackle the one he really want.

Offline berris

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/graphics/gallery/football/facup2006/fourthround/upixcup9.jpg
« Reply #19 on: June 19, 2006, 07:53:08 PM »
]

Oh god Rastaman........ yuh make meh spit out meh dinner when ah read this.....

the word is believe bredda man........... not belive....  :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

And on another note..... Mr. Icky hull yuh so and so

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:   ah nealy choke  :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: oh gawd ah still laughing  :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:i
IN GOD WE TRUST
IN MAN WE BUST
AND WOMAN...WORST !!!

CHASE DEM JESSIE

Offline marcus

• Sr. Warrior
  • BLOOD, SWEAT & TEARS
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 19, 2006, 07:54:48 PM »

I remember before the Bahrain game when we were building p the positve vibes on the site some of our very own Trinis were saying that it would be a long shot or tempered what they were saying with the "don't get overconfident" maxim. Bullshit I am a fan of the Soca Warriors and I'm giving heart and soul to my team to let the positive energy translate into success on the field. He sound like the kind of man who does settle for the bobo face gyul because he not confident enough to tackle the one he really want.

I agree here is a picture of Mr. Icky and he Oman

See wah ah lack of confidence does do!
« Last Edit: June 19, 2006, 08:03:37 PM by marcus »

Offline Brej

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 19, 2006, 07:59:00 PM »
if yuh doh hav anyting positive to say shut yuh ass up nah

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
« Reply #22 on: June 19, 2006, 07:59:44 PM »
<falls off dey damn chair>

oh god lawd she pretty...
and she farse to wear blush yes  :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Offline berris

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 19, 2006, 08:02:17 PM »

I agree here is a picture of Mr. Icky and he Oman

See wah ah lack of confidence does do!

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: Marcus which one is Mr icky  :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

yuh still hah meh laughing bout rastaman and he 'BELIVE'.. :rotfl: :rotfl: warn people when yuh pointing out dem kinda ting nah man  :rotfl: :rotfl:
« Last Edit: June 19, 2006, 08:05:05 PM by berris »
IN GOD WE TRUST
IN MAN WE BUST
AND WOMAN...WORST !!!

CHASE DEM JESSIE

Offline Jumbie

• ~~~ JUMBIE ~~~
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 19, 2006, 08:03:38 PM »
dat is ah picture of my neighbours, "The Sours" ;D

you put that big maco trini flag in they yard and boldface to call them sour!..

Offline dyansie

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 19, 2006, 08:07:11 PM »
We need posistve vibes only, does not make sense putting down a team that in the world cup right now, we already there, and some big name teams, done getting their passport and tickets ready, but we trinis might have to be looking for more time off work soon, because we doing an  excellent job. and we might have to watch more games with trinidad and tobago..................................... T&T WE WANT TEN GOALS. :D :D :D :D

Offline Lstat

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 19, 2006, 08:13:56 PM »
We cyah win dis? Just like we cyah beat Mexico and we cyah beat Bahrain and we cyah tie with Sweden and we cyah hold up the England "powerhouse" for 83 minutes? We going to win this match dred. No matter the outcome of the other match, I know them boys gonna do us proud against Paraguay..........GO WARRIORS!

Offline che

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 19, 2006, 08:14:22 PM »
We already have won. Other than true WARRIOR fans, nobody thought that we would be still in the race this late. so Miss Icky hull your A.. and ride out.

Offline Organic

• Bamboo # 5
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 19, 2006, 08:16:02 PM »
lord allyuh horrible in here  :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Offline berris

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 19, 2006, 08:16:41 PM »

BELIVE

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:...somebody change dah word nah  :rotfl: :rotfl: ah go geh ah heart attact every time ah read de rastaman advice 'BELIVE' :rotfl: :rotfl: oh gawd ah sorry rastaman buh ah cyar help it  :rotfl: :rotfl: best laugh in ah while  :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
IN GOD WE TRUST
IN MAN WE BUST
AND WOMAN...WORST !!!

CHASE DEM JESSIE

1]; } ?>