April 28, 2024, 04:15:44 PM

Author Topic: Nigerians in London Protest Racial Attacks by West Indians  (Read 4591 times)

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Nigerians in London Protest Racial Attacks by West Indians
« on: June 11, 2006, 09:06:05 PM »
THISDAYONLINE
16/11/2004 03:38:13

Some Nigerians in London have embarked on weekly demonstrations to protest racial attacks and killings of Nigerian children by "West Indian youths" in the British capital, the London correspondent of NAN reports.

One of the organisers of the demonstrations and former Mayor of Wandsworth Borough of London, Chief Lola Ayorinde told NAN that the action became necessary to "draw the attention of the authorities" in Britain to the plight of Nigerian children in the hands of the West Indians.

She said the demonstration, tagged `O to gee' (Yoruba), meaning `enough is enough' would continue "until the police listens to us, and until we believe the children are protected by the authorities".

She alleged that the West Indian "thugs" had been terrorising innocent Nigerian children especially in Peckham, disclosing that one boy was killed and another was saved by a white couple after being beaten "black and blue" by the thugs.

Ayorinde accused the youths of physical and psychological torture of those who refused to join their gangs, and indicted their parents for failure to expose them to the relevant authorities.

She also accused the West Indian community for instilling the `culture of fear' amongst possible witnesses to the murder of Damilola, which she said, was responsible for their failure to come forward so that the culprits could be prosecuted by the police.

She advised Nigerians wishing to come to London to avoid Peckham and other "black-endemic areas", adding that the Nigerian government should let the people know that some are as in London are dangerous for young children.

Ayorinde lamented that the so called "political correctness" in the United Kingdom which emphasises `silence for peace' had led many people, especially children, to suffer in silence.

She expressed the hope that the Nigerian High Commission would host a meeting between the demonstrators and the police, during which the police would be asked to explain what is happening to investigations on Damilola's murder.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Nigerians in London Protest Racial Attacks by West Indians
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2006, 09:07:28 PM »
RACIAL !!hmm these people dont consider us black ah wha
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2006, 10:11:37 PM »
if these allegations are proven to b true,the parents of these west indian kids need to discipline them lil fukkers.it have some kids and even adults,as soon as they reach a big city they does get dotish,they does try so hard to fit in they will become reckless and have no moral values.ah does see enough ah them struttin thru de streets ah new york with big big fukin clothes and this doo rag shit on they fukin head,i is ah real ignorant man if they watch me too hard,i does stop meh fukin van,calmly exit de vehicle,step towards de perp and buss one fukin slap in they lil syphllitic c**ts.if yuh does see man scatter.doh bring dat shit by me.
soon ah go b ah lean mean bulling machine.

Offline morvant

• warrior nation member
  • Hero Warrior
  • malick till i die
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2006, 03:57:36 AM »
this story doh seem right to me

2 possible solutions

1: teach yuh chile to fight

2: move back to nigeria
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

Offline Carib-Briton

• Hero Warrior
  • Working Things Out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2006, 05:30:18 AM »

2 possible solutions

Especially has it was written in 2004.

The woman who organised this has major problem against West Indians. Ignore Chupidness is the answer :beermug:

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2006, 06:06:48 AM »
BTW i just began to follow that Damilola case again them guys got off

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2006, 06:35:41 AM »

2 possible solutions

The woman who organised this has major problem against West Indians. Ignore Chupidness is the answer :beermug:

what about the jamaican lady  Abbott who said that she learned that they are better than "small islanders" and african WOMEN  dont/CANNOT coMb thier hair .

well best we i mean you all  ignore it ...

Offline Carib-Briton

• Hero Warrior
  • Working Things Out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 12, 2006, 04:50:56 PM »

2 possible solutions

what about the jamaican lady  Abbott who said that she learned that they are better than "small islanders" and african WOMEN  dont/CANNOT coMb thier hair .

You truly are beginning to show traits of an Idiot, she didnt not say it in that context why dont you read the ALL articles in question before you bring up stupid shit, Seriously. You listen to that stupid link I never should of provided and you think you know it all. This is what happens when you read taboids.

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 12, 2006, 07:20:13 PM »

2 possible solutions

You truly are beginning to show traits of an Idiot, she didnt not say it in that context why dont you read the ALL articles in question before you bring up stupid shit, Seriously. You listen to that stupid link I never should of provided and you think you know it all. This is what happens when you read taboids.

i read the article dont attack!! me!!  please dont cause when i hit back i do it hard from your responce i can tell where you are leaning .As for me well  ::)......need not say more
« Last Edit: June 12, 2006, 07:41:31 PM by triniman »

Offline ribbit

• Hero Warrior
  • T & T We Want A Goal !
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 12, 2006, 07:35:46 PM »
cause when i hit back i do it hard

i hear if yuh does have a black belt in self-defence, yuh have to warn the fella before yuh attack!!  ;D

Offline Carib-Briton

• Hero Warrior
  • Working Things Out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 13, 2006, 08:04:38 AM »

2 possible solutions

i read the article dont attack!! me!!  please dont cause when i hit back i do it hard from your responce i can tell where you are leaning .As for me well  ::)......need not say more

Nah, your I'm not leaning anywhere your just like the lola woman, stupid. Nice try of the Reserve Psychology but its not gonna work, dont ask me anything again if you can make accusations with out proof.
But you know what you dont have to ask anything ''because you know where im leaning.
''well best we i mean you all  ignore it ...'' PROOF that your trying to wind up people there was no need to put that in the post, what relevance does it hold?

You will believe anything the press say, idiot.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2006, 08:08:36 AM by Carib-briton(aka Futbol) »

Offline Blue

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 13, 2006, 08:30:21 AM »
THISDAYONLINE

Some Nigerians in London have embarked on weekly demonstrations to protest racial attacks and killings of Nigerian children by "West Indian youths" in the British capital, the London correspondent of NAN reports.

One of the organisers of the demonstrations and former Mayor of Wandsworth Borough of London, Chief Lola Ayorinde told NAN that the action became necessary to "draw the attention of the authorities" in Britain to the plight of Nigerian children in the hands of the West Indians.

She said the demonstration, tagged `O to gee' (Yoruba), meaning `enough is enough' would continue "until the police listens to us, and until we believe the children are protected by the authorities".

She alleged that the West Indian "thugs" had been terrorising innocent Nigerian children especially in Peckham, disclosing that one boy was killed and another was saved by a white couple after being beaten "black and blue" by the thugs.

Ayorinde accused the youths of physical and psychological torture of those who refused to join their gangs, and indicted their parents for failure to expose them to the relevant authorities.

She also accused the West Indian community for instilling the `culture of fear' amongst possible witnesses to the murder of Damilola, which she said, was responsible for their failure to come forward so that the culprits could be prosecuted by the police.

She advised Nigerians wishing to come to London to avoid Peckham and other "black-endemic areas", adding that the Nigerian government should let the people know that some are as in London are dangerous for young children.

Ayorinde lamented that the so called "political correctness" in the United Kingdom which emphasises `silence for peace' had led many people, especially children, to suffer in silence.

She expressed the hope that the Nigerian High Commission would host a meeting between the demonstrators and the police, during which the police would be asked to explain what is happening to investigations on Damilola's murder.

Stewps. I would advise anyone visiting London to avoid Peckham. Its a $hithole. In my experience, west indians kids in London 'tend' to have less discipline than african kids, but the issue should be stopping the violence altogether rather than aiming to quash one small part of the problem. I feel embarrased dat dis imps used to represent my borough (Wandsworth)

Offline Carib-Briton

• Hero Warrior
  • Working Things Out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 13, 2006, 08:41:12 AM »
THISDAYONLINE

Stewps. I would advise anyone visiting London to avoid Peckham. Its a $hithole. In my experience, west indians kids in London 'tend' to have less discipline than african kids, but the issue should be stopping the violence altogether rather than aiming to quash one small part of the problem. I feel embarrased dat dis imps used to represent my borough (Wandsworth)
Didn't you like Desmond's  :rotfl:

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 13, 2006, 12:32:04 PM »

Nah, your I'm not leaning anywhere your just like the lola woman, stupid

I  just made a quote of what she said being taught  as a child in her tight-knit Jamaican community  about Jamaicans being better than other west Indians "small islanders"  and african in mud hut and cannot comb their hair. because i heard  a comment like that from a few Jamaicans being better than small isalnders.I  KNOW  what context she was saying it in but the point is she said it!!!   i was asking you your opinion on her comments about that den yuh get vex .. saying boy you only view the link yuh eh read the articles. like if i cannot ask anything about abbott. that made it seem as if you came to her s defence since she  seems to be to be the lesser of both evlis. like if i care ::)

then but you get vex saying this and that and i stupid like lola etc and not reading the article etc etc.

like if i cannot ask nothing about abbott steeeps

Do you get into to plenty  fights my friend  this is the second such tantrum you had on this forum . the first one is when i said sumthing about defoe.  imagine you growing  up in trinidad where fellas  just used to give talks fuh so  boy it would ah be war with you in school fight fuh so.

In one of the article
Another British Nigerian, in south London, wrote: 'We intend to mobilise and inform Nigerians in her constituency that she only represents the interests of "Jamaicans" and not of other nationalities

IF it true or not  they have they politics games BUT this comment does not come at a suprise about some  JA people in positions trust me on that.... but then again lola is  just the same  ;D ent futbol

Offline Carib-Briton

• Hero Warrior
  • Working Things Out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 13, 2006, 01:48:31 PM »

Nah, your I'm not leaning anywhere your just like the lola woman, stupid

I  just made a quote of what she said being taught  as a child in her tight-knit Jamaican community  about Jamaicans being better than other west Indians "small islanders"  and african in mud hut and cannot comb their hair. because i heard  a comment like that from a few Jamaicans being better than small isalnders.I  KNOW  what context she was saying it in but the point is she said it!!!   i was asking you your opinion on her comments about that den yuh get vex .. saying boy you only view the link yuh eh read the articles. like if i cannot ask anything about abbott. that made it seem as if you came to her s defence since she  seems to be to be the lesser of both evlis. like if i care ::)

then but you get vex saying this and that and i stupid like lola etc and not reading the article etc etc.

like if i cannot ask nothing about abbott steeeps

Do you get into to plenty  fights my friend  this is the second such tantrum you had on this forum . the first one is when i said sumthing about defoe.  imagine you growing  up in trinidad where fellas  just used to give talks fuh so  boy it would ah be war with you in school fight fuh so.

In one of the article
Another British Nigerian, in south London, wrote: 'We intend to mobilise and inform Nigerians in her constituency that she only represents the interests of "Jamaicans" and not of other nationalities

IF it true or not  they have they politics games BUT this comment does not come at a suprise about some  JA people in positions trust me on that.... but then again lola is  just the same  ;D ent futbol

You said you hit back, you had nothing to hit back at because I DIDNT SAY ANYTHING ABOUT YOU, then you wonder why I call you stupid.
You ONLY put what you wanted to put said of putting what EXACTLY abbott said, abbott didnt say that was her belief so you were obviously stirring up trouble, last time I looked this wasnt a jokes thread. How could you ask for my opinion on comments you tried to twist like LOLA did? If you make joke out of subjects like this what am I meant to think?

Your making out a situation to be 10 times worse than it is and projecting it and giving bad info bring up a article from TWO years ago. Some Africans dislike Caribbeans and vice-versa but its not like how its being projected the media are just trying to make the community (or communites another peoples eyes) look bad and your stupid enough to take it for gospel.

If you dont care about the lesser of two evils why post the article? Ive read all articles in all papers. In about 5 papers Triniman, regarding this abbott crap so dont tell me I havent read the articles, I read them before you.

You dont know about Lola Ayorinde, you dont live in england you dont know about this womans past, Idiots like this are in the minority VERY SMALL minority.
Everytime you allways have something bad to say about black people in england not on forums but in my friggen PM BOX!, I Just delete the crap! Do you see me talking crap about Canada problems regarding African or Caribbean People ? no. You expect me to be pleased with you always doing that?You accuse me of taking sides when I havent said that, Im not niether side. Don't accuse people of do things they havent said. The article was about Lola Ayorinde at the end the day.

Regardless of what ever I love my African & Caribbean people(only the smart ones) and I dont fall for the trap that the racist media tries to stir up.
Im done.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2006, 01:57:24 PM by Carib-briton(aka Futbol) »

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 13, 2006, 04:47:43 PM »

Regardless of what ever I love my African & Caribbean people(only the smart ones) and I dont fall for the trap that the racist media tries to stir up.
Im done.

This is all that could have been said

Offline Pointman

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T football: win or lose, we still fetein'
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 13, 2006, 05:07:24 PM »
if these allegations are proven to b true,the parents of these west indian kids need to discipline them lil f**kkers.it have some kids and even adults,as soon as they reach a big city they does get dotish,they does try so hard to fit in they will become reckless and have no moral values.ah does see enough ah them struttin thru de streets ah new york with big big f**kin clothes and this doo rag shit on they f**kin head,i is ah real ignorant man if they watch me too hard,i does stop meh f**kin van,calmly exit de vehicle,step towards de perp and buss one f**kin slap in they lil syphllitic c**ts.if yuh does see man scatter.doh bring dat shit by me.

:rotfl: :rotfl: Capo yuh iz ah mad man or wha?
Trini to de bone; Pointman to de bone.

Offline Carib-Briton

• Hero Warrior
  • Working Things Out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 13, 2006, 05:19:29 PM »
if these allegations are proven to b true,the parents of these west indian kids need to discipline them lil f**kkers.it have some kids and even adults,as soon as they reach a big city they does get dotish,they does try so hard to fit in they will become reckless and have no moral values.ah does see enough ah them struttin thru de streets ah new york with big big f**kin clothes and this doo rag shit on they f**kin head,i is ah real ignorant man if they watch me too hard,i does stop meh f**kin van,calmly exit de vehicle,step towards de perp and buss one f**kin slap in they lil syphllitic c**ts.if yuh does see man scatter.doh bring dat shit by me.

:rotfl: :rotfl: Capo yuh iz ah mad man or wha?
I didnt even see this  :rotfl: :rotfl:

1]; } ?>