April 27, 2024, 05:45:25 PM

Author Topic: Negative Postings  (Read 3072 times)

Offline Source

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
Negative Postings
« on: June 19, 2006, 08:51:09 PM »
It seems to me that some people are looking for attention by posting negative comments about the team.  Why do we  perpetuate their negativity by responding to them? We need to learn to ignore them. We do not have to let them raise our blood pressure. Let's take a deep breath and ignore them; they will go away.

Offline Mr Icky

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Negative Postings
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2006, 08:57:08 PM »
Jus cause it's not lauding de team to high heaven doesn't mean it's negative. None of allyuh does dare to say dat our team in trouble, and want to act like everytine cool. Well it isn't, sorry.

Anyone who thinks otherwise =

Offline dyansie

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2006, 08:59:12 PM »
everybody does bash the team when they ready, but we still supporting

Offline whistler91

• Full Warrior
  • Love, Respect, Honor
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2006, 08:59:50 PM »
Oh gorm.... he jump on this thread too

Lewwe let the JACKASS BRAY!
“There is no force like success, and that is why the individual makes all effort to surround himself throughout life with the evidence of it; as of the individual, so should it be of the nation.”

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2006, 09:02:22 PM »
Steups. So leh me hear wha i should class this as.

Thread Title : I sorry dread but we cyar win dis

Paraguay is fired up and don't want to go home in embarassment. England isn't looking too good lately, so unless dey ralley demselves like the Czechs and Ukraine, Sweden is gonna be too tough to break down. Even if dey get a draw dat is de end for we.

It's important that we don't get our hopes up too much cause when they are dashed it's gonna hurt read bad, like a cutlass chop...

Dat oozing with positives and compliments!! Oh gorm man!! You could do wonders for a team self esteem!! Better dem have you as team psychologist oui!!!
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline GyurlTrini

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
    • My Myspace Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2006, 10:13:48 PM »
sumhow I suspec d person who was quoted in d las post gonna b in 4 a surprise. So far we doin betta dan Paraguay (even if it only slight) & we determine 2 get thru 2 d nex stage - daz wat I read in between d lines a all d interviews from Yorke & company.

Neva underestimate wat ppl capable of wen dey fix dey mind 2 do sumtin.
Luv Kat

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2006, 10:52:53 PM »
some ppl jus chupid-icky, and yuh have to take dem so...so we should stop supporting...Hell No.

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
  • Warrior Nation Member #44
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2006, 04:50:18 AM »
Steups. So leh me hear wha i should class this as.

Thread Title : I sorry dread but we cyar win dis

Paraguay is fired up and don't want to go home in embarassment. England isn't looking too good lately, so unless dey ralley demselves like the Czechs and Ukraine, Sweden is gonna be too tough to break down. Even if dey get a draw dat is de end for we.

It's important that we don't get our hopes up too much cause when they are dashed it's gonna hurt read bad, like a cutlass chop...

Dat oozing with positives and compliments!! Oh gorm man!! You could do wonders for a team self esteem!! Better dem have you as team psychologist oui!!!

Bourbon doh even study this fool he soundin like the depressed robot from the Hitch Hikers guide To The Galaxy... what a little pussy.
since ah born or at least circa Copa Caribe

Offline Weh-it-is

• Hero Warrior
  • Football is Rhythm. Yeah is Me Hammer!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 20, 2006, 07:14:13 AM »
Jus cause it's not lauding de team to high heaven doesn't mean it's negative. None of allyuh does dare to say dat our team in trouble, and want to act like everytine cool. Well it isn't, sorry.

Anyone who thinks otherwise =

Everybody! This is our crash dummy Mr. Icky and you know what you do with dummy's right?? We can light it ah fire or just beat it up and or just simply toss it in a corner for the next time! ;D
The ball is like a magnet if you continue to knock it…it will attract, and then you can attack.  Get it?

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 20, 2006, 07:24:21 AM »
Mr who ,unless something posted by somebody who here more than 3 days i don"t even read it steupps

Offline Lstat

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 20, 2006, 07:29:35 AM »
It seems to me that some people are looking for attention by posting negative comments about the team.  Why do we  perpetuate their negativity by responding to them? We need to learn to ignore them. We do not have to let them raise our blood pressure. Let's take a deep breath and ignore them; they will go away.

I agree wholeheatedly with this sentiment, last night I tell everybody to stop responding to this fella, Mr. Icky, but like he gettin in under peoples' skin. Only positive vibes, boycott his thread, and let him talk to himself. Mr. Icky, Win, Lose or Draw, I still celebrating my team.........you have nothing good to say about the team at all??? You can't give the team any credit whatsoever???

Offline WarriorGoal

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 20, 2006, 07:46:11 AM »
I hope they haul he ass outta here for good. Let him complain how rubbish TnT are in the yankee or Brits forum and see if they reward him by patting him on de head lke a good doggie.
Soca Warriors only score Warrior goals!

Offline Weh-it-is

• Hero Warrior
  • Football is Rhythm. Yeah is Me Hammer!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 20, 2006, 08:01:12 AM »
Anyone that says dis,de,dat,dey,wuk,goh and eh... can anyone guess where this culprit is really from? We ketch yuh! No wonder why you're vexed! Don't worry after the world cup we coming for alyuh! England put it on alyuh and so shall we!! lol Ah find ah mice! :rotfl:
The ball is like a magnet if you continue to knock it…it will attract, and then you can attack.  Get it?

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 20, 2006, 11:38:01 AM »
This man doh even know what negative means.  Mr. Icky yuh talkin shit on top of shit.

Offline davidephraim

• Do Good and Live!!
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Are all de moderators in Germany???
« Reply #14 on: June 20, 2006, 03:07:47 PM »
When ah man trying to flood de forum with hate posts there has to be some form of infringement upon de other forumites constituting grounds for removal of posts or subsequential banning. I dont want to tell nobody how to do dey job but rather I will do my part in allowing moderators to know that "i'm annoyed now" and therefore you have my vote of annoyance. Icky  has only promoted  hate,  vulgarity and a lack of sensitivity and this is not he mudda house. People dont get to just do what dey feel like round these parts...
Warren N. Boucaud

Offline Feliziano

• Hero Warrior
  • www.TheWarriorNation.com
    • View Profile
    • The Warrior Nation
Re: Are all de moderators in Germany???
« Reply #15 on: June 20, 2006, 03:33:52 PM »
Flex, Palos and Oconnor..whey allyuh?
we really ent need this kinda shit going on..the man really offending a lot of people
Feliz
Warrior Nation Secretary & Membership Officer
http://www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline ribbit

• Hero Warrior
  • T & T We Want A Goal !
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 20, 2006, 03:52:38 PM »
dat is ok - dey tracing the IP and will find his provider soon .... :devil:

Offline broko

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 20, 2006, 03:55:26 PM »
Especially when he is the same Vybz Kartel with a different name. Icky was using the same graphics as Vybz Kartel on Bigsoccer World cup forum.

Offline whayuhsay

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 20, 2006, 03:59:00 PM »
phu*ue allyuh waggonist, who vex could vex, I do not need approval from any of allyuh traitors, and yes yuh is a traitor for not supporting de most gifted player out of TnT in Russel Latapy...

Allyuh ban meh, I doh care because allyuh is a bunch ah house arse kissin white man house negros, phu*ue all ah allyuh!

Latapy shouldah ah play every phu*uing game dis cup, who vex could vex, yuh should go back to colonial rule!

When ah man trying to flood de forum with hate posts there has to be some form of infringement upon de other forumites constituting grounds for removal of posts or subsequential banning. I dont want to tell nobody how to do dey job but rather I will do my part in allowing moderators to know that "i'm annoyed now" and therefore you have my vote of annoyance. Icky  has only promoted  hate,  vulgarity and a lack of sensitivity and this is not he mudda house. People dont get to just do what dey feel like round these parts...

1]; } ?>