April 25, 2024, 02:05:04 PM

Author Topic: A tale of how winners are made  (Read 978 times)

Offline shivadee

• Full Warrior
  • There is only ONE number 7. And its worn in Trini
    • View Profile
A tale of how winners are made
« on: June 20, 2006, 04:49:09 PM »
"Why do we fall Master Wayne? So that we can pick ourselves back up again"- Batman Begins

For so long Trinidad and Tobago have never qualified for the world cup....we finally did. We finally went to Germany and we made the world see that it was not a lucky shot, that we fought for this and we proved it in the way we played

Yes we lost.....all of us have lost sometime in our life. But it does not mean we giveup? We keep trying, as hard as it may be. Our warriors demonstrated that today. They showed LOVE for the game, CLEAN, BEAUTIFUL football. That kind of display is only shown by a team that LOVES the game for the GAME, not the money, not the publicity. They love it because they just do, because everything else is secondary, because they have found their calling....each and every one of them.

I never gave up on myself...and after 10 years of finding my way i FINALLY have. (all i go tell alyuh is that in a few years, everyone on this forum eh paying for FIFA again ;) or even Playstation 3's- for those that know me, alyuh know what i mean).

JUST like this team. This team is a GREAT team, we stood our ground, we made a mark, and we WILL TRY AGAIN. we WILL RETURN..and this time...we are not the ones people will expect to fade....we will be honoured

NEVER before has this Nation united like this...albeit for a brief time. Evil that exists in the country ceased to exist, and only joy and pride remained. for ONCE in SO LONG....this country was SHOWN TO THE WORLD by FOUR BILLION PEOPLE. And we did ourselves PROUD>I am PROUD of my Warriors....we all should be. Hold your heads HIGH Warriors...this nation is proud of you.
We STAND with you, we SUPPORT you, we HOLD you up HIGH...you are OUR WARRIORS
« Last Edit: June 20, 2006, 07:10:54 PM by shivadee »

1]; } ?>