April 19, 2024, 09:34:42 PM

Author Topic: Many coaches could have taken us to the dance, some local.  (Read 6146 times)

Offline sinned

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Many coaches could have taken us to the dance, some local.
« Reply #30 on: June 21, 2006, 09:04:13 PM »
Like some people forget the other world cup qualifying campaigns..and the start of this one.

Before we played Panama at home (before Beenie), we looked dead in de water with almost no chance.
Yuh remember qualifying for 2002?? In the hex, we real leak points at home..I could never forget when we own commentators get so frustrated they proclaim other teams were thinking THERE ARE POINTS TO BE HAD IN TRINIDAD!! We were the jokers in the hex.

Look how fass Beenhakker turn all of that around..from CONCACAF minnows to giving Sweden and England a run. Yes his tactics are open to question and criticism from people... but dont even say he didnt do a miracle to take us to the big dance.

Leo Beenhakker we will always love you for that! For taking we to the dance and making we dream come true.

For making our chest swell with pride against Sweden and England.

Yes we were disappointed against Paraguay but you have to realize Beenhakker did so much for us that no one else could have done that you have to respect him and not burn him for what we in our limited capacities (some more limited than others ::) consider mistakes.

Mr. Beenhakker I think you are a genius and a bess coach

Offline jaws

• DC/MD Warrior
  • Jr. Warrior
  • Arima massive!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 22, 2006, 05:41:46 AM »
we can't have a local coach...becuause, they have the same lazy, party first mentality as we Trinis do...and they are easily influenced by others in making decisons. A foreign coach treats this like any other job...they are here to win games, put together the best squad available and make the most of it..... BUY FOREIGN USED, BOYCOTT LOCAL  ;D ;D ;D
"Greatness is not one big thing being done: it's all the small things being done well"

Offline pass(10trini)

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 22, 2006, 06:19:04 AM »
i relatively new eh...so alluh excuse me if i missed some un said rule...or i get the cultrue in heer wrong.(alhtough it seems trini like normal). but according to the rules. we are not supposed to personally attack anyoen no matter how much EFFEIN SHIT THEY SAYING AND BACANAL DEY INCITING. I QUOTING NOW SO i eh go get cuss." personal attacks are expressly prohibited. This specifically means any text/post that is blatantly attacking another person on or off the forum, especially in a personal way." now i know wahyuh say is an......... but i just find moderators shouldnt resort to cussing and said personal attacks. instead  using aother rule " Any member who is intentionally unpleasant or disruptive may be banned without warning" shuould be used. and done dat assness from ppl like them..especially mr icky. now i eh knwo if this will mak ema  pariah in here..but the forum have rules and good ones for a reason.  ...if i mis udnerstood somehting i apologise. if not. ..............

Doh geh on yuh high horses here....dis is de ppl forum.

Anybody free to expression.  Mods or who ever, dat is wha mek the experience worthwhile

So dig no horrors, is ah Trini experience.

Large up!

Stag is a man's beer-
Ah beer is ah carib
choose one

Offline pass(10trini)

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 22, 2006, 06:21:33 AM »
we can't have a local coach...becuause, they have the same lazy, party first mentality as we Trinis do...and they are easily influenced by others in making decisons. A foreign coach treats this like any other job...they are here to win games, put together the best squad available and make the most of it..... BUY FOREIGN USED, BOYCOTT LOCAL  ;D ;D ;D

Stop talking excreta
Stag is a man's beer-
Ah beer is ah carib
choose one

1]; } ?>