March 28, 2024, 09:42:42 AM

Author Topic: Many coaches could have taken us to the dance, some local.  (Read 6096 times)

Offline whayuhsay

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
Many coaches could have taken us to the dance, some local.
« on: June 20, 2006, 04:50:39 PM »
This is the first WC where CONCACAF had 3.5 spots.

He did well at the beginning, recognizing that the introduction of Latapy to the team when we were at the bottom of the Hex, was our only hope.  Latapy gave us our victories, then Beenie bench de man, as he needed the focus to be on him.  Without Latapy, NOT Beenie, we would never have qualified.  So, we beat a sh!t team named Bahrain without Latas, but we did not need him against such a team. 

phu*ue Beenie because no professional coach could bench Latapy all these games, and yes I know Beenie coach Real Madrid et al, but I doh care, you do not watch talent in de eye and bench dem, maybe is dat Beenie too old and not Latapy!

I do not want to see Beenie's phu*uing face around any TnT team ever in life again, for benching Latapy and then giving him some sentimental run in the last game is akin to treason in my books!

Latapy would have been the Roger Mila of the 2K6 WC if not for Beenhakker.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2006, 05:08:17 PM by whayuhsay »

Offline The_Ice

• My band, Red Vellum Razorblades ... enjoy :D
  • Hero Warrior
  • RVR guitarist
    • View Profile
    • Red Vellum Razorblades
Re: Many coaches could have taken us to the dance, some local.
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2006, 04:58:32 PM »
i know what yuh talking abt but right now.... hymc

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2006, 04:58:41 PM »
He did well at the beginning, recognizing that the introduction of Latapy to the team when we were at the bottom of the Hex, was our only hope.  Latapy gave us our victories, then Beenie bench de man, as he needed the focus to be on him.  Without Latapy, NOT Beenie, we would never have qualified.  So, we beat a sh!t team named Bahrain without Latas, but we did not need him against such a team. 

phu*ue Beenie because no professional coach could bench Latapy all these games, and yes I know Beenie coach Real Madrid et al, but I doh care, you do not watch talent in de eye and bench dem, maybe is dat Beenie too old and not Latapy!

I do not want to see Beenie's phu*uing face around any TnT team ever in life again, for benching Latapy and then giving him some sentimental run in the last game is akin to treason in my books!

No wonder poor Latas eh get too much run.  All de time he tort he was jes stuck to de bench.  Is only now re relaizin is yuh flikkin tongue yuh have stick all de way up he ass dat was keepin he back all de time.

You soundin like is only Latapy and not DE TEAM u supportin.  Well daz your perogative.  And no matter how much yuh cuss and carry on...it jes refleckin on how little class yuh really have.  Instead of congratulatin de TEAM fuh exceedin all a we and de whole world expectations, u indulgin in petty, insular f**keries.  De Latas I know would be ashamed of the likes of you and how yuh carryin on.

Now continue like de wajang ah know yuh goin to get on wit.
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline Warrior till death

• Hero Warrior
  • WARRIOR NATION MEMBER #4
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2006, 04:58:58 PM »
:yapping:

Offline dumpalewie

• Lewie
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2006, 05:00:46 PM »
Let it go already breds.
TnT Patriot

Offline Trinimassive

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2006, 05:04:49 PM »
Yuh come on here to talk that shit. Yuh sick ah wah.

Not only was Latapy available for 1990 but 1994....1998....2002 and 2006. Yorke same story. 

What yuh think was missing in the equation that presented itself and within ONE YEAR we in the World Cup.

Latapy is great and so is Yorke  but yuh talkin shit and HYMC :arguing:

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
  • The best gift for a footballer is Intelligence ---
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2006, 05:06:50 PM »

Go by the pharmacy and get you prescription filled for yuh asshole pills. People like you does only talk after the fact, all of us would have love to see Latapy, but each game was different so be it. Latas is a pro and he knows the business, so it go.
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead
                                              Thomas Paine

Offline The_Ice

• Hero Warrior
  • RVR guitarist
    • View Profile
    • Red Vellum Razorblades
« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2006, 05:12:24 PM »

if i had my way ppl like u would have been publicly hanged in woodford square... u real damn ignorant

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 20, 2006, 05:13:57 PM »
if i had my way ppl like u would have been publicly hanged in woodford square... u real damn ignorant

Perhaps he and Mr. Icky is one and de same.  lemmeh check dey IP address in trute.

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 20, 2006, 05:20:49 PM »
Ignore whayuhsay  he is one ah dem people who feel latapy must play no matter what . if leo did not bench him fuh that away game in bahrain and then bring him on as a sub  yuh think we would have qualified. he has the class yes but he slow now and  the team must balance . warm the bench..
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline fari

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 20, 2006, 05:31:28 PM »
lord i was trying to stay away from this eh...but u getting on meh nerves boss.   listen coaching is skill yes but it also involves some luck.  look sunday parreira bring on fred and two minutes after fred goes on to score a goal...parreira looking like a genius.   i bet u if fred had missed a tackle on a man and that made australia equalize parreira would not have looked so good and ppl would be questioning the sub.   don leo made some mistakes, the man is not perfect...and i not kissing up to him, i am as leftist in my politics as they come.

name some of these local coaches u say 'could' have taken us to germany.  i find it passing strange u didnt mention them BEFORE we went germany, unless i missed something.

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 20, 2006, 05:34:10 PM »
lord i was trying to stay away from this eh...but u getting on meh nerves boss.   listen coaching is skill yes but it also involves some luck.  look sunday parreira bring on fred and two minutes after fred goes on to score a goal...parreira looking like a genius.   i bet u if fred had missed a tackle on a man and that made australia equalize parreira would not have looked so good and ppl would be questioning the sub.   don leo made some mistakes, the man is not perfect...and i not kissing up to him, i am as leftist in my politics as they come.

name some of these local coaches u say 'could' have taken us to germany.  i find it passing strange u didnt mention them BEFORE we went germany, unless i missed something.

Doh study it fari.  Whayuhsay jes havin she period right now.  Hormones outta control.  She go calm down soon enough in a few days.

Offline real madness

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 20, 2006, 05:47:28 PM »

name dem local coaches..so we could hire them and save some money..u sounding like dem men who knwo nuff hot players who playing in dey backyard that should have been on de squad..lemme guess..these coaches coaching in the backyard league..or they coaching on PS2?

Offline shivadee

• Full Warrior
  • There is only ONE number 7. And its worn in Trini
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 20, 2006, 05:54:31 PM »
all SH!T talk. only ONE man carry we here.....and that is Beenie.
i TIRED hear from the Woulda COulda Shoulda crew....when ALYUH men coaching Trinidad and get we to the World cup......mind you the FIRST TIME EVER EVER EVER EVER.......THEN talk.
UNTIL THEN.....alyuh naysayers is PLEB....ZERO's...NOTHING...not even worth a flying fart.

Offline dombasil

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 20, 2006, 05:55:14 PM »
Doh study it fari.  Whayuhsay jes havin she period right now.  Hormones outta control.  She go calm down soon enough in a few days.

Doh class that a**hole, with women nah. A woman is a wonderfull thing.
He just full of it.

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 20, 2006, 06:08:04 PM »

Doh class that a**hole, with women nah. A woman is a wonderfull thing.
He just full of it.

Fuh real.  My bad.  Respeck.

Offline RasIred

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 20, 2006, 06:10:32 PM »
I fully DISAGREE...U forget we did have a local coach before Beenhaker took the reins...so you not making sense. If it was not for BEENHAKER we would not even have thought of being in the World Cup  ::)

So gwan wid u loose talk, cause it doh hold any water!!!

Offline The_Ice

• Hero Warrior
  • RVR guitarist
    • View Profile
    • Red Vellum Razorblades
« Reply #17 on: June 20, 2006, 06:13:44 PM »
like the man get scared... too many ppl giving him talks now

Offline real madness

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 20, 2006, 06:27:22 PM »
i still eh hear the names of the local coaches...lemme take ah guess.
Alvin Corneal, Edgar Vidale, Gally Cummings, Bertille St Clair, Hannibal Najjar,
Muhammad Isa.

Offline PantherX

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 20, 2006, 07:12:34 PM »
Yet another @$$h0l3 opinion posted here...they really coming out of the woodwork now boy.

If you really feel that a local coach could have brought us this far then you are more stupid than you let on.

Offline grskywalker

• Hero Warrior
  • WARRIORS BUSS THE NET AGAIN!
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 20, 2006, 07:30:06 PM »

BEENHAKER TOOK US TO THE WOLD CUP MAN WHY YOU CRYING HIM DOWN NOW!!! I KNOW YUH HURTING BUT THE FELLAS FOUGHT A GOOD FIGHT

Offline browneyed warrior

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 20, 2006, 08:02:47 PM »
Come on Whatusay rally around we Warriors ..... Beens take us to the WC layoff the man

Offline trinindian

• Hero Warrior
  • Curried Wild Meat With Plenty Hot Pepper
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 20, 2006, 08:03:41 PM »
okay wahyuhsay you don't need say it anymore, yuh said it nuff times already, no need to start any more threads for the same thing, we get it you don't like the coach.

Offline Arazi

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 20, 2006, 08:13:23 PM »
this is what i does get vex with my fellow trinidadians for... there is an old saying you never know what you have unitl it's gone... when beenhakker goes i'll want to see what y'all say...
do you know that under beenhakker our largest loss has been the 3-0 defeat to the czechs???
do you know that this was the first world cup finals we ever made it to???
i can't agree with all his decisions but who in the world will give you everything you want???
geez, this is the same reason i defended stern john for so long, and thanks to you i will continue, as soon as things go wrong we forget all the good things that happen and only bring up the bad things...
in our first world cup we already have done better than costa rica who are in their 3rd and were in an arguably weaker group than us...

Offline saheedabdool

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 20, 2006, 09:31:40 PM »
You want to talk about Latas? I love Latapy, I think he is a great player, but I also understand that he is getting old and his endurance is suffering due to his smoking. Latas wouldn't last a entire game and play hard from start to finish. Beenie was playing for a tie against Sweden and England, you can tell. So what place does a entertaining striker have in that? I agree that Latas should've came on earlier in the game, but I know Beenie was saving him as his "secret weapon." You want to say that we wouldn't be in the World Cup without Latapy. This is funny. Last time i checked, he was in international retirement for about half the qualification. He did have a impact, but don't say the coach had nothing to do with it.

No local coach could take us to the world cup. Not right now anyway. Especially with this negative talk saying "would've" "could've" "didn't." Now its like Trinidadians have to defend Trinidad and Tobago against other Trinis. It is full nonsense.

Idiots, think before you talk.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2006, 09:48:24 PM by saheedabdool »

Offline Savannah boy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 20, 2006, 09:42:05 PM »
But where allyuh men does come up wit these things boy?

Offline morgz

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 20, 2006, 10:06:50 PM »
fellas this man is a real fooljus like all the others definitely Latas would have brought so,ething different to the game but remember not only would his endurance be a slight problem but the recooperation period between games of such high intensity may not have been enough

all of these so called coaches on here making comments would have known that and thats only one of the problems Leo would have had to deal with none the less we've made our intentions known what matters now is the follow through 2010

Offline Redditch Valiant

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 21, 2006, 02:57:01 AM »
I fully DISAGREE...U forget we did have a local coach before Beenhaker took the reins...so you not making sense. If it was not for BEENHAKER we would not even have thought of being in the World Cup  ::)

So gwan wid u loose talk, cause it doh hold any water!!!

:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:
Proud to be an honorary "Trinbagonian"
GO TnT!!! GO TnT!!! GO TnT!!! GO TnT!!! GO TnT!!!

Offline kappy

• Sr. Warrior
  • Tantie whey yuh dey !!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 21, 2006, 07:30:33 AM »

LIKE YOU EAT DUMB DUMB CAKE .... look go an pull some peng an cool yuh self ... In Beenie We Trust .... hopefully he go be around fuh 2010 ... JW ...HOW YUH WALLET LOOKING
Snake in de balliser

Offline Organic

• Bamboo # 5
  • Hero Warrior
  • Politics- 90% Personality 10% Principle
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 21, 2006, 07:56:56 AM »
i relatively new eh...so alluh excuse me if i missed some un said rule...or i get the cultrue in heer wrong.(alhtough it seems trini like normal). but according to the rules. we are not supposed to personally attack anyoen no matter how much EFFEIN SHIT THEY SAYING AND BACANAL DEY INCITING. I QUOTING NOW SO i eh go get cuss." personal attacks are expressly prohibited. This specifically means any text/post that is blatantly attacking another person on or off the forum, especially in a personal way." now i know wahyuh say is an......... but i just find moderators shouldnt resort to cussing and said personal attacks. instead  using aother rule " Any member who is intentionally unpleasant or disruptive may be banned without warning" shuould be used. and done dat assness from ppl like them..especially mr icky. now i eh knwo if this will mak ema  pariah in here..but the forum have rules and good ones for a reason.  ...if i mis udnerstood somehting i apologise. if not. ..............
Perhaps the epitome of a Trinidadian is the child in the third row class with a dark skin and crinkly plaits who looks at you out of decidedly Chinese eyes and announces herself as Jacqueline Maharaj.- Merle Hodge

1]; } ?>