April 25, 2024, 04:12:47 PM

Author Topic: Big Props to my T&T Team!  (Read 3526 times)

Offline trinimuse

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
Big Props to my T&T Team!
« on: June 09, 2005, 08:29:33 AM »
We lost 2 nil to Mexico in Mexico.  That is my point.

I watched the game last night with a small crowd at CroBar Pub in Woodbrook.  The team did extremely well.  How many teams have Mexico scoreless at the half?  This bodes well for things to come. 

We can analyse all we want but the bottom line is that the team is playing better under Beenie-man's plan.  You could see that they are starting to believe in themselves.  Without that, Greece would have never won the Euro Cup.  Other teams are starting to sit up and take notice of our boys and you can bet that Bruce Arena is already planning strategy, and Beenie-man is on the drawing board.  My only point of grief is that we should have changed BSC earlier.  Get a psychologist assigned to the team.

Nuff said, Nuff respect to the team.  Go T&T!

Offline Liburd

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Big Props to my T&T Team!
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2005, 08:38:22 AM »
Preaching to the choir brother.  Its pretty clear here that everyone realizes that this new team is leaps and bounds better than it was 2 months ago.  Your warriors are past the point of NEEDING confidence.   They obviously already have it.  They are playing like professionals and that alone was a huge achievement.  They still have a serious shot and in my opnion its not a long shot by any means.   Go TNT !

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2005, 08:42:00 AM »
Preaching to the choir brother.  Its pretty clear here that everyone realizes that this new team is leaps and bounds better than it was 2 months ago.  Your warriors are past the point of NEEDING confidence.   They obviously already have it.  They are playing like professionals and that alone was a huge achievement.  They still have a serious shot and in my opnion its not a long shot by any means.   Go TNT !

Liburd where u from? not trinidad? the reason i ask is you keep saying "your warriors"
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline Jumbie

• ~~~ JUMBIE ~~~
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2005, 09:03:54 AM »
Liburd where u from? not trinidad? the reason i ask is you keep saying "your warriors"

Good call FF.. we need the 411 on this poster. cause he uses the word "your" but post like a fan.

« Last Edit: June 09, 2005, 09:08:42 AM by Tallman »

Offline real madness

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2005, 09:09:15 AM »
He appears to be an American.

Offline grskywalker

• Hero Warrior
  • WARRIORS BUSS THE NET AGAIN!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2005, 09:15:25 AM »
At times it was nail biting especially the few breaks we had in the second half, we looked very dangerous and caught Sanchez ball watching a few times. Dwight's header would have completely beaten him if it was on target, mind you that ball was just about an inch wide of the goal.

Overall we played a damn good game, had it not been for those easy goals.

MY FELLOW TRINIS AT HOME, FILL THE STADIUM FOR THE NEXT GAMES ESPECIALLY GUATEMALA.
WE HAVE TO HAND THEM BACK THAT 5 THEY GIVE WE.

Offline Liburd

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2005, 09:15:30 AM »
I live in Boston.  Born and raised in the West Indies and my parents are from St Kitts/Nevis.   

I am very happy to see any Carib team get this far but I really bilieve that this is the team that can really make us all proud.  I'm tired of the media up here writing off teams in the region before the games are even played.  Whats pissing me off even more is that the two mostly black teams are doing the worst.   My Girlfriend is half Panamanian and half Guyanese we are pulling for TNT and Panama to get the job done.   Panama, has more talent than sense.   TNT has both and its finally starting to show. 

Offline real madness

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 09, 2005, 09:17:17 AM »
I live in Boston.  Born and raised in the West Indies and my parents are from St Kitts/Nevis.   

I am very happy to see any Carib team get this far but I really bilieve that this is the team that can really make us all proud.  I'm tired of the media up here writing off teams in the region before the games are even played.  Whats pissing me off even more is that the two mostly black teams are doing the worst.   My Girlfriend is half Panamanian and half Guyanese we are pulling for TNT and Panama to get the job done.   Panama, has more talent than sense.   TNT has both and its finally starting to show. 

Thanks for the support.

Offline royal

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 09, 2005, 09:25:21 AM »
Seeing what Beenieman has done with de team in 2 months.Who can tell me what BSC was doing with de same players (exceptBirchill) ?

Offline Liburd

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 09, 2005, 09:32:21 AM »
He was prepping the team to play against the likes of Jamaica, St.Kitts/Nevis, and Barbados.

You don't bring a knife to a gun fight.

Offline Liburd

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 09, 2005, 09:44:47 AM »
That being said...  We have no Asian team to fear but South Korea.  So 4th place is as good as 3rd in my opinion. 

Offline Arimaman

• Arima Compre
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 09, 2005, 09:55:19 AM »
Lilburd:

I echo your sentiments.  Four place is not that bad (although we shooting for 3rd realistically)...who we go play if we come fourth Kuwait or Kazajistan???  We should win that matchup..
Arimian to meh heart

Offline football king

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 09, 2005, 10:02:27 AM »
in TT i realisei ain't  never using them words "we should win"
is either Bahrain or kuwait i believe

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 09, 2005, 10:06:07 AM »
in TT i realisei ain't  never using them words "we should win"
is either Bahrain or kuwait i believe

right now is one de winner of Bahrain vs Kuwait or Uzbekistan i believe

N. Korea is out for sure
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.caribsport01.homestead.com/caribsport.html
« Reply #14 on: June 09, 2005, 10:51:33 AM »
I wasnt impressed with Kuwait.
Bahrain wasn't so bad.
DK Uzbek.

Last yr. I woulda shake meh head if we play dem.
Now I feeling confident.

Peace,
VB
VITAMIN V...KEEPS THE LADIES HEALTHY...:-)

Offline Liburd

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 09, 2005, 10:58:08 AM »
Asian style footbal is pretty lame.  They rely too much on the distance strike.

1]; } ?>