April 28, 2024, 03:28:40 AM

Author Topic: I fine this sad  (Read 1248 times)

Offline Warrior Prince

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
I fine this sad
« on: June 20, 2006, 07:04:51 PM »
I doe know if is jus me but i find men bashing d players as well as the technical staff, my question is why??????? Lets point some stuff out where were we when Bennie take over................ next thing i doe know what TV allyuh was watchin but i see a team who does not have the greatest names in the world such as ronaldo and Henry but still was able to withstand the strenght of the likes of England and Sweden why is it now when things don't go our way we like to blame why. A next thing i saw quite a number of people who look like they jump off d band waggon :-\ :-\ this really upset me come people lets make sense smallest country to ever qualify for the first time and people wanted to make it sound like if we was suppose to win d world cup. Some of allyuh didn't even think T&T would even win a game but when allyuh see oppoutunity and it not in allyuh favour allyuh complaining SO WHO VEX SOOOOOOOOO I DOUBT ALLYUH COULD HAVE DONE BETTER
« Last Edit: June 20, 2006, 07:15:39 PM by Warrior »
T-&-T!  #1 one Team in The WORLDDDDDDD

Offline shivadee

• Full Warrior
  • There is only ONE number 7. And its worn in Trini
    • View Profile
Re: I fine this sad
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2006, 07:07:59 PM »
who vex loss ;)

Offline samo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2006, 07:18:30 PM »
Exactly...So many people show up out of nowhere to criticize , but as curious to know, where they were when the stadium was empty....

Offline PantherX

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2006, 07:20:41 PM »
I was going to start a thread on this topic but I'll put my 2 cents here.

Why is it that when any Trini lifts themselves above the ordinary there a bunch of people there to talk trash and try and bring them down.

Our boys played above themselves un the last three games and has won the respect and admiration ot the world (except maybe for jamaica  ;D).

I guess it's too hard for them to get the same from their own people.

For all you who prefer to bring others down rather than raise yourself from your mediocre lives.........HYMC >:( !

1]; } ?>