March 28, 2024, 08:32:05 AM

Author Topic: *** Thanks & Congratulations Thread ***  (Read 30677 times)

Offline Rani5

• Soca Warriors!: Going for Gold
  • New Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Thanks
« Reply #60 on: June 20, 2006, 04:53:01 PM »
Thanks to the warriors.. for reminding us about our nationalistic pride.. for inspiring in us both love and unity.. and for bringing joy and happiness to our hearts..
Thanks for being outstanding trinbagonians, legends and heroes  :'(
Thanks for everything.. long live the soca warriors!

And thanks to this..  BOARD.. to all the moderators and all the members..  :beermug: :beermug: :beermug: .. This is truly one of the best forums on the web..  :'( ;D
*Necessity is the Mother of Invention*

Offline kapella

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: June 20, 2006, 04:55:21 PM »
Thank you warriors. I am so proud of you all!. Thanks for inspiring a nation.

Offline The_Ice

• My band, Red Vellum Razorblades ... enjoy :D
  • Hero Warrior
  • RVR guitarist
    • View Profile
    • Red Vellum Razorblades
« Reply #62 on: June 20, 2006, 05:10:03 PM »
thanks all of ya'll... i see some retards still thinking we're agrentina and should have won our matches... but dont take them on... we played to our potential and could not have done it without the staff... see allyuh in WC 2010!!!

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Memories
« Reply #63 on: June 20, 2006, 05:11:46 PM »
I am not a Trinidadian but I am proud of these guys.

Check out my video message below

http://tinyurl.com/fdyaa

what part of africa r u from? i guessing nigeria
de man say he from de carribean............well whereever he from dat is ah hell of ah' post'
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline browneyed warrior

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: June 20, 2006, 05:20:40 PM »
Thank You SOCA WARRIORS u put us on the map made us proud  ........ Shaka, Latas and York ...... we love you and are proud of you .....continue to inspire the younger players Carlos, Glen and even 'me mum' .....2010 here we come

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
  • The best gift for a footballer is Intelligence ---
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: June 20, 2006, 05:29:59 PM »
Thanks and Blessing for those who wore the shirt with pride and covered it with sweat. This is one memory in my life I will never forget and I will not let anyone sour it.

The players, staff, fans and everyone involved did their best, of that i am sure.

god Bless all of U
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead
                                              Thomas Paine

Offline The_Ice

• My band, Red Vellum Razorblades ... enjoy :D
  • Hero Warrior
  • RVR guitarist
    • View Profile
    • Red Vellum Razorblades
« Reply #66 on: June 20, 2006, 05:42:45 PM »
yes who can forget the memories that this run has given us...
like getting a scare from st. vincent before the hex even began,
when things looked hopeless after guatemala gave us a whooping,
when beenie took the reins and gave us something to look forward to,
when me mum first arrived on the scene and eventually became a trini legend,
when latas un-retired and t&t came back from defeat to cut guatemala's ass...and also break their hearts,
when we showed the rest of CONCACAF that we were the real deal by beating mexico, breaking guatemala's collective hearts a second time;
when me mum and tallest gave us two goals we'll never forget vs. bahrain, and then when the warriors gave us a glimpse of what trini football could become-against two of the most powerful teams in the world.

thanks soca warriors!!! you made trinis the world over puff our chests with pride!!! 2010, here we come! :beermug:

:applause: :applause: :applause:
and more memories to come from 2010 onwards

Offline marcus

• Sr. Warrior
  • BLOOD, SWEAT & TEARS
    • View Profile
****Congratulations Thread****
« Reply #67 on: June 20, 2006, 05:53:20 PM »
Guys thank you for a memorable World Cup. I hope we can build on this acheivement, lets hope that this inspires our youth to work harder at their games and helps our coaches and administrators to develope professionally.

Beenie thanks for everything, hindsight is 20/20, but I believe with 100% certainty this would not have been possible without you at the helm. Thank you, I hope you stay on, but if not bon voyage.... you are a honorary Trini in my books

Jack thanks for all you have done for football, but now the work really need to start. Its time to organise this house we call TTFA. Stop all this bobol, let focus our energies on the youths. Lets figure out how we beating USA and Mexico in Qualfying.

To Yorke and Latapy, what can I say you have been selfless legends to our country, thank you for every last minute.

To all the players and warriors young and old, the true heart of this team, thank you for the memories.....

lets hope that it's Deja vu in 2010  :applause:
« Last Edit: June 21, 2006, 08:09:05 AM by Flex »

Offline shivadee

• Full Warrior
  • There is only ONE number 7. And its worn in Trini
    • View Profile
i could watcht that sweden match forever ;)

Offline Benjie

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
Strength and good wishes to all whose journey as warriors has come to an end and to those staying on more power for the journey yet to come. We value all you have done and hope that next world cup you can go one better!

I am a Soca Warrior off d' field I am a fighter!!![/size]

Offline 1989

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Congratulations to all of the players who made the World take notice!  

Stern: You had a hard time, but you did well.
Yorke: You probably played your best football for T&T in this event.
Sancho: Prepare for the Real Madrid phone call!
Carlos: Prepare to have to choose from Real Madrid, Chelsea, ManU, Barcelona etc. etc.
Birchall: Premiership for sure!
Latapy:  Sorry you didn't get a run against England, but you showed why you are still the best player ever to come from T&T!
Shaka: You went out like a boss!
Jack: You did some serious saves today.  Good Work!

To the rest: God Bless!
Soca Warriors!  All the rest are joker warriors!

Offline Trini2dabone

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
I relll respect dem players dey make the nation proud. But most of all the sweetess I get when my boi Latapy get a touch and show he is the greatest.

Offline RasIred

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Yeah boy fellas after all that said and done.you made us proud and it was a great showing on the world stage. Thanks to all the players, coaces and staff that made this journey possible  :beermug:

It was a great adventure and hope the younger generation of footballers learn from the expierience. Thanks again for your effort ! :beermug:

Offline fari

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
to the Soca Warriors i want to say thank you for saving me from the drudgery of teaching summer school ;D   jk.     

thank you Soca Warriors for the ride, i have memories for when i am old and grey (god willing) i have stories to share wid meh bredren whenever we meet up.  even meh greek pardna here raving about the players (some of them). his trini gyul say she goin to teach him about soca.   

thanks to all the ppl who did the intangibles for the team, the kitmen, chefs, physios etc.   

thanks to you Don Leo, u saved me from yet another birthday regretting being born on Nov 19th, now i could celebrate meh birthday from the 15th fight thru the 20th or so...

Offline Trini2dabone

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: June 20, 2006, 06:09:44 PM »
Thank to God first for bringing us here after all dem years, them a thank them soca warriors for truely representing our country and showing the world what a great nation we are I go always be proud to be a Trini. Hold my head high and say yes Trini2dabone

Offline richpy

• Sr. Warrior
  • *Marta is ah boss*
    • View Profile
Thanks for putting us on the map. There is no better place to do it than in a World Cup. You made our country proud. GO WARRIORS!
Ketch footballitis

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Thank You to all players....staff....and administration. Allyuh work hard and prove the world wrong. Inspite of what.....I still proud of allyuh. Yes i dissapointed....crestfallen.....I lie down on my bed like if i suffering from tabanca....buh i could just imagine how allyuh feeling. Well done again fellas.
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline shivadee

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: June 20, 2006, 06:40:30 PM »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZB6HyGBY-Mw&search=trinidad

Florida crew in Hard Rock for the Sweden match. Lord we never felt so CAPITAL :)

Offline Latent

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
Thank You Soca Warriors for a great journey. Our Journey started two years ago when we began preparations for the qualifiers way back when we played Egypt under Bertille St. Clair. The Qualifiers was seasaw affair but in the end we made it. Thank You SOCA WARRIORS for an epic journey. This is one that would make a great novel.

Thank You Soca Warriors for an epic World Cup debut. Your draw with Sweden raised many an eyebrow. Though the other two matches did not go our way, we played with a great heart and represented both our country and people well

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you to those administrators who played a crucial role in our campaign. Thank You to coaches Bertille St. Clair(you did your best) and much thanks to Leo Beenhakker for taking to the promise land. Please consider staying on as our coach.

Finally, thank you the people of Trinidad and Tobago (yes even the waggonists who helped fill our stadium) for your passion and support. Let the spirit of our nation continue to soar and shine brightly.

THANK YOU SOCA WARRIORS!!!!!!!!!!!!

WORLD CUP 2010,  here we come!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Latent

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: June 20, 2006, 06:42:30 PM »
Thank You Soca Warriors for a great journey. Our Journey started two years ago when we began preparations for the qualifiers way back when we played Egypt under Bertille St. Clair. The Qualifiers was seasaw affair but in the end we made it. Thank You SOCA WARRIORS for an epic journey. This is one that would make a great novel.

Thank You Soca Warriors for an epic World Cup debut. Your draw with Sweden raised many an eyebrow. Though the other two matches did not go our way, we played with a great heart and represented both our country and people well

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you to those administrators who played a crucial role in our campaign. Thank You to coaches Bertille St. Clair(you did your best) and much thanks to Leo Beenhakker for taking to the promise land. Please consider staying on as our coach.

Finally, thank you the people of Trinidad and Tobago (yes even the waggonists who helped fill our stadium) for your passion and support. Let the spirit of our nation continue to soar and shine brightly.

THANK YOU SOCA WARRIORS!!!!!!!!!!!!

WORLD CUP 2010,  here we come!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Lazie

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
My only regret is that the Magician wasn't given a longer to awe the crowd.  Before you guys played your first game I always said 2 players I was happy for ... Latapy and Yorke and now that they've expressed themselves on the world stage, dem can walk off into the sunset.

Offline ON DE BLOCK

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Warrios Don't Cry!!
« Reply #81 on: June 20, 2006, 06:48:51 PM »
CONGRATS an

Offline Savannah boy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Pride and confidence...let we feed off this Soca Warriors feat.  Doh let this feeling end here meh brethren.

Offline Warrior Prince

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
Fellas magnificent performace Bennie well done technical staff well done i will not question anything you did because through your great football knowledge that is what brought our players to the level where they startled the world.

We were underdogs but yet we did not lie down and let them run over us well done fellas allyuh know i dey to big allyuh up when allyuh come back

u alll play allyuh hear out

blessings flow

Warrior
T-&-T!  #1 one Team in The WORLDDDDDDD

Offline shivadee

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: June 20, 2006, 07:09:35 PM »
For a FEW DAYS there was Unity.....REAL unity
for a FEW DAYS there was Pride.....REAL pride
for a FEW DAYS we were ONE COUNTRY
for a FEW DAYS we BELIEVED
for a FEW DAYS we were the happiest people IN THE WORLD

we will NEVER forget the Warriors.

Offline shivadee

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: June 20, 2006, 07:13:07 PM »
i cry.....just like them i cry....but that is life
These things happen...we must look up...look forward...and look on.

Read some of the old posts....the Trini v England match an ting
tell mih yuh not smiling ;)
« Last Edit: June 20, 2006, 07:15:02 PM by shivadee »

Offline sjahrain

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
I am making this simple

Three words

Thanks Soca Warriors

Offline grskywalker

• Hero Warrior
  • WARRIORS BUSS THE NET AGAIN!
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: June 20, 2006, 07:21:51 PM »
WE CAME WE SAW AND CONQUERED THE HEARTS OF THE FOOTBALL WORLD.

ALL WILL REMEMBER WHEN THE WARRIORS ROARED, WE LOVE YOU FOR THE TIRELESS EFFORT YOU SHOWED

MY HEART IS HEAVY BUT I AM SATISFIED WE DID OUR BEST AND GAVE IT OUR ALL

CONGRATULATIONS ALL  :'( :'( :'( :applause: :applause: :applause:

LATAS YOU REMAIN WITHOUT A DOUBT AS THE BEST MIDFIELDER IN TNT, YOU WILL NEVER BE REPLACED, YOU WILL FOREVER BE KNOWN AND REMEMBERED AS OUR;
"LITTLE MAGICIAN!"
« Last Edit: June 20, 2006, 07:27:15 PM by grskywalker »

Offline grskywalker

• Hero Warrior
  • WARRIORS BUSS THE NET AGAIN!
    • View Profile
 :'( :'( :'( :'( BITTERSWEET, HATE TO SEE THE WARRIORS GO OUT LIKE THIS. WE FOUGHT SO HARD!!

WELL DONE TO ALL

Offline hippietrinichick

• New Warrior
  • somewhere luving de Warriors fighting spirit
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: June 20, 2006, 07:33:53 PM »
aww go forward, Warriors! So proud of my people...today was an emotional rollercoaster but I loved the ride.
~footballers are hot. Peace and love to all~

1]; } ?>