May 10, 2024, 04:23:09 PM

Author Topic: Allyuh God Beenhakker Mess We Up  (Read 30722 times)

Offline shivadee

• Full Warrior
  • There is only ONE number 7. And its worn in Trini
    • View Profile
Re: Allyuh God Beenhakker Mess We Up
« Reply #30 on: June 15, 2006, 02:08:07 PM »
I eh see a SINGLE MAN ON THIS FORUM...that coulda manage a team better than Beenie.....Props to the man..he KNOW what he was doing, WE know what we were doing....VERY proud of how we played

Offline whayuhsay

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 15, 2006, 02:14:07 PM »
 :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Allyuh fellas cyar take criticism of Massa Beenie Man boy....

Fair, England is de better team but if we lose, we should lose using all our resources...

Allyuh doh know football, it was total dotishness to not use the most creative player on de bench with 10 minutes left being one goal down.

At the 70th minute, with England's fresh legs, we started looking tired, why not use our remaining substitutes?  

I eh think I see Theobald touch dat ball in de 2nd half.

It was arseness on Beenie's part, really disappointed.

Even if Latapy start against Paraguay, it is madness dat man eh get a run yet.

Dat is phu*uery!

Hush yuh ass!!!

Dutty, stinking one too.

Offline BahJon

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 15, 2006, 02:15:07 PM »
Wha yuh say..

People here jus; talkin' RUBBISH

yuh points are VALID

Bennie baby must be doze off in the end there

heh heh heh

Offline fivers

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 15, 2006, 02:25:49 PM »
I doh care wah anybody want to say, but although Beenieman is very excelent with his strategy and he is miestro at that, I am sorry to say fellas, he dropped the ball in the later part of the match. England happen to win that game with fresh legs. For anyone who played any type of football would know if you play defensive for most of the game u would be exhausted as shit. Erickson killed us with those subs. We needed to put some fresh legs in. We may have gotten the win with that. Latas for Bircall, Samuel for Stern. That would have been a great move. Again, Beenie is great but he missed this one in the end.

Offline whistler91

• Full Warrior
  • Love, Respect, Honor
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 15, 2006, 02:29:32 PM »

Allyuh fellas cyar take criticism of Massa Beenie Man boy....

Fair, England is de better team but if we lose, we should lose using all our resources...

Allyuh doh know football, it was total dotishness to not use the most creative player on de bench with 10 minutes left being one goal down.

At the 70th minute, with England's fresh legs, we started looking tired, why not use our remaining substitutes?  

I eh think I see Theobald touch dat ball in de 2nd half.

It was arseness on Beenie's part, really disappointed.

Even if Latapy start against Paraguay, it is madness dat man eh get a run yet.

Dat is phu*uery!
So i guess you know alot about football den coach man?

As I said before, I don't think that people are discrediting your points totally, it is what do you have to back this?
None of us know what would have been the outcome if those were the things beenie did, maybe we could have won, maybe we could have lost even worst. At the end of the day beenie is the coach, a very qualified at that, so let him be
« Last Edit: June 15, 2006, 02:34:30 PM by whistler91 »
“There is no force like success, and that is why the individual makes all effort to surround himself throughout life with the evidence of it; as of the individual, so should it be of the nation.”

Offline masterblaster

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 15, 2006, 02:30:20 PM »
None of us will ever figure out what Leo see in Theobald.  But I know one thing......In the 5 + minutes that Wise was on he showed that he is much more of a danger than Denzil and we would need a player of his skill level against Paraguay.  

I agree with Beenie bringing Cornell of the bench, because his burst of energy usually catches the oppostion of guard.

I for one am proud of the effort Stern put in today....that was the hardest I have seen him work in any international game to date.

Kenwyne did well but was not much of and attacking threat and I am thinking it is time Jason Scotland, who has a deadly shot with both feet, be given a chance.

And I agree that Birchall wasn't in the game much and it may be time for Latas. And because it is our next game is our most crucial game, he is definitely going to play Latapy.......1) It is a must win and we need the Little Magician to create goal scoring chances 2)If we don't win it is the end of the road for us, therefore Don Leo would want our most talented player ever to grace the field at least once in the tournament

Overall the team played well and had we held on for another 10 odd minutes we would be singing another tune right now!!!

Offline Source

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 15, 2006, 02:49:09 PM »
Fellas we need to calm down and stop the anger and bitterness on the board. I really believe that if Beenhakker had countered with another speedy forward and bring in Latas the outcome would have been different. I will not blame Beenhakker for not making the changes. I want to hear what he has to say. All in all it was a tremendous effort and were it not for two mistakes we would nothave lost.

Fellas, again, now is not the time to blame and fight each other. WIN OR LOSE we need to stay together and focus on the mission.

Offline whayuhsay

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 15, 2006, 02:59:38 PM »
Padnah, I hear you, but the "mission" might be over. 

England need a tie, Sweden need a tie, wha yuh think go happen on Tuesday?

Great effort yes, by the players, but I maintain, Beenie mess up today.  I would have been happy if we used all our resources, the way England did.  If we must lose, let's lose putting all our weapons out there!

Fellas we need to calm down and stop the anger and bitterness on the board. I really believe that if Beenhakker had countered with another speedy forward and bring in Latas the outcome would have been different. I will not blame Beenhakker for not making the changes. I want to hear what he has to say. All in all it was a tremendous effort and were it not for two mistakes we would nothave lost.

Fellas, again, now is not the time to blame and fight each other. WIN OR LOSE we need to stay together and focus on the mission.

« Last Edit: June 15, 2006, 03:22:18 PM by whayuhsay »

Offline Foreigner

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 15, 2006, 03:10:20 PM »
THe players believed...but Beenie only had hope.  To beat England,, we had to have a marriage of hope and belief and that was not evident today.  I will not elaborate further on what I am trying to express.  Read the following article and make your own call.

********************************************************************************************

World-Beenhakker tells England to vary route one tactic

By Timothy Collings

NUREMBERG, June 15 (Reuters) - Trinidad & Tobago coach Leo Beenhakker swallowed his disappointment in eloquent style on Thursday by giving England free advice on how to succeed at the World Cup.

England hit two goals in the last seven minutes to beat Trinidad 2-0 in Group B but their performance was laboured, unimaginative and littered with mistakes and missed chances.

Until the second-half arrival of substitutes Wayne Rooney, Aaron Lennon and Stewart Downing, the 1966 winners relied on clumsy long passes that were dealt with easily by a strong Trinidad defence.

"That is what we wanted and expected," said Beenhakker, who previously managed Netherlands, Saudi Arabia, Real Madrid and Ajax Amsterdam.

"They lost their patience and chose the long ball to (striker Peter) Crouch as their only option.

"England have some very good players in midfield but the way they play they don't use those guys," said the Dutchman.

"They will need to be more patient and against the better teams they will need to play in a different kind of way."

The 63-year-old Beenhakker gave an insight into the world of an international coach.

"We (coaches) are all driving on the same road but we are all driving different cars," he said.

"They (England) are the same as Sweden. They have some great players in midfield but you saw that after 25 minutes they stopped using these players.

"They started trying to move and to play football but little by little lost their patience. To go for the high ball like that is the philosophy of these countries.

"When they meet stronger and better teams they will have to show patience."

Debutants Trinidad drew 0-0 with Sweden in their first game in the group.

Offline UK_Soca_warrior

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 15, 2006, 03:18:30 PM »
Who vex could vex

1)  Jones should have been pulled off a lot earlier

2)  England have 3 fresh legs, we use one

3)  Where is Colin Samuel?

4)  Where is Latapy?  Especially after down a goal?

5)  We were starting to look tired yet we had two more subs and didn't use them

6)  We could have won this phu*uing match.

7)  The game plan was good but his lack of use of subs was terrible!

???   Free speech is free speech, but how you go blame Beeenie??
He got us here when nobody believed in us. De man is a bosss. He work miracles to take a low class team and bring dem to de brink of the greatest upset in world cup history. No need for de critcism man! jeez

Offline BahJon

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 15, 2006, 03:22:07 PM »
Well said Fivers....

Now...what I doh like is that we destiny not in we hands....yes we have to win against Paraguay,,,but we also need an England victory...and we have to get these things with a "big" margin..

"big" relative to teh zero goals we score already

Go Warriors

Offline Marcos

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 15, 2006, 03:23:27 PM »
I agree.
But u have to realize that posters here were criticizin Beenie even after our historic draw with Sweden.
You can't please everyone.
Beenie has done a marvellous job, that's why we pay him.
Nothing pisses me off more than racism, and ppl who you know that act like they don't know you.

Offline whayuhsay

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 15, 2006, 03:26:55 PM »
Beenie is not a God, he is open to ciriticism.  Remember, is not only Beenie, the players got us there, and we were at the bottom of the Hex before Beenie AND LATAPY came on board but is like allyuh forget LATAPY's contribution!  

It seems, nobody here allowed to question allyuh Massa  :o .....

Offline BahJon

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 15, 2006, 03:29:25 PM »
Marco...who pay Bennie for him not to use he subs when needed...who pay bennie do doze off at the end of that game?  Not me

WHO DE HELL PAIDED HIM?

Offline Marcos

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 15, 2006, 03:31:14 PM »
Nothing is wrong with criticizing when it is warranted.
But you are just criticizing for the sake of criticizing.
We played great in both games and performed above our ability. Beenie is a main, (but definitely not the only) reason for that.
You sound just like the WI commentators on cricket talkin a lot but really saying nothing.
You have nothing to say so blame the coach right?
Just look to the players.
They believe in the coach and trust him, maybe you should too.
Nothing pisses me off more than racism, and ppl who you know that act like they don't know you.

Offline whayuhsay

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: June 15, 2006, 03:44:12 PM »
When Australia bring on their playmaker, they get 3 goals in 8 minutes.

When Saudia Arabia bring on their old man playmaker, they tie up the game.

When England bring on Rooney and the boyz, their game picked up big time.

This world cup has had countless wins from smart use of subs.

I was giving Beenie a pass even though our players looked tired around the 70th minute, he should have made a sub.  BUT when we went down a goal, there was NO phu*UING reason not to bring on the most creative player on the team in Latapy.  I know Latapy eh no big defender but oh gosh, we down a goal, game on the line, no phu*uing excuse!  But is like allyuh drinking Beenie Koolaid now, the man could do no wrong....  allyuh good oui... ;D

Offline Organic

• Bamboo # 5
  • Hero Warrior
  • Politics- 90% Personality 10% Principle
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 15, 2006, 04:04:10 PM »
Who vex could vex

u ah true trini sing de man high praise one day then next day he eh knwo what he doing. thank god u not ah coach yes.   just sit and bump gum. it was ah tall order to beat england and we did well. no blame in fact englad should have been like 3 up before half.they didnt take thier chances. so the result was ah good one..and fair. dissapointg but it is what it is. beenie is de man !!...AND THIS THREAD WREEKS OF WAGGONISM. U ACTING LIKE U SMELL WE DOING SOMEHTING U DEY. SHIT HAPPEN POINTING FINGERS. BUT THE BEAUTY IS U GO FADE SAME SPEEED THANK GOOD WE MIGHTEN HAVE TOD EAL WITH U FOR NEXT 4 YRS :-[
Perhaps the epitome of a Trinidadian is the child in the third row class with a dark skin and crinkly plaits who looks at you out of decidedly Chinese eyes and announces herself as Jacqueline Maharaj.- Merle Hodge

Offline jose

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 15, 2006, 04:05:41 PM »
proud of our warriors but we could of done with the fresh legs

Offline real madness

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 15, 2006, 04:13:38 PM »
whayuhsay,
u have valid points but it is always easy to second guess..if it had worked everyone would be singing praises to Beenie.

it is very easy to find fault when you lose..at the end of the day Beenie did what he thought was best and the players tried their best.

imagine we held england scoreless for 80+ mins.
imagine with 1 game to go, we talking about our chances to qualify for the 2nd round.
do u think that was possible when we were struggling to beat st kitts?

i don't think anybody drinking Beenie Koolaid and thinking he cyah do wrong..he is human so he will make mistakes.

i am just enjoying the fact we in the world cup..some ppl (in general..not referring to u) acting like we are a top class team and we should have defeated england..about a year ago we would have collected about 8 from them.

what we need to do is build on this...allyuh acting like we could win the wolrd cup and a 2-0 defeat to england is a big disappointment.

Offline whayuhsay

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: June 15, 2006, 04:19:14 PM »

Oh gosh, I is ah "waggonist" now, what next....

u ah true trini sing de man high praise one day then next day he eh knwo what he doing. thank god u not ah coach yes.   just sit and bump gum. it was ah tall order to beat england and we did well. no blame in fact englad should have been like 3 up before half.they didnt take thier chances. so the result was ah good one..and fair. dissapointg but it is what it is. beenie is de man !!...AND THIS THREAD WREEKS OF WAGGONISM. U ACTING LIKE U SMELL WE DOING SOMEHTING U DEY. SHIT HAPPEN POINTING FINGERS. BUT THE BEAUTY IS U GO FADE SAME SPEEED THANK GOOD WE MIGHTEN HAVE TOD EAL WITH U FOR NEXT 4 YRS :-[

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: June 15, 2006, 04:24:26 PM »
As the saying goes.....you cant please everybody. Even if you manage to......there will be somebody who wont be pleased cause you did. Yuh making some valid points.....but all you can do is make decisions and hope they work out. I agree with bringing on latas and so on but look at the possible risk.....we held them to a draw for 75+ minutes, to bring on persons who eh so effective defensively and push for a win...while increasing the chances of loosing it altogether. Only when that goal scored we threw caution to the wind......and attacked cause a 1-0 loss isnt much difference from a 2-0 loss. What undid us was the time the goal scored.....if it had scored alot earlier.....the scoreline would have been much different as we woulda have more time make those attacks count. It just didnt come together.....jus steups and continue living. If de sub against sweden didnt work (bringing on a striker when we were a man down...) allyuh woulda jump on that too. It worked.....allyuh applauding de tactical wizardry. We try to play it safe and secure a point......beenie lapse. If he did make dem subs and we did loss same way....i sure de story woulda be how he shoulda continue as it was. Leave it let it be. It was a very creditable performance, and i proud of them.
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: June 15, 2006, 04:43:42 PM »
so much to say, but to much emotions flowing now....
The boys played well, BeenE did well, buh he slipped..with necessary subs...I thought we would hold dem too, but it was obvious that their class raised a notch, with the subs they made...England deserved to win, buh to bad they beat we with ah THIEF goal(Crouch pulling Sanch hair)..Whitley is ah borse....BeenE did the move by moving Stern to the backup Striker, and best Stern have played in the last few matches..Theobald have to be more confident, BeenE giving him all these opportunities, and he just a being a good medium, it not enuff, he has to stamp some authority...Birchall had an excellent defensive game, but his first touch sucks...Lawrence must not clear the ball to the midfield, especially with a midfield as deadly as Englands'...Yorke is still to far back...Glen is a better player than I thought...Carlos altho good, forgets he is playing rightback sometimes, he plays like a good midfielder helping out the right back...Latapy should be starting, and subbed by Theo...I was calling for Wise or Latapy, 10 mins into the 2nd half, buh after seeing Wise, I realized he was not the player needed at the Time he came on.

For very few players playing any top flight, BeenE has the guys playing fantastic....they all representing T&T well....BennE is not no God, but in football, he is quite knowledgable

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #52 on: June 15, 2006, 04:56:47 PM »
I wonder if "whayuhsay" totally sane. We were underdogs from the start and any positive result would have had to combine hard work on our side and England having a bad game. England for the most part held up their end of it missnig at least 3 sitters in that game including a couple from the highly touted Crouch. Otherwise we tried our best and still managed to carve out a two or three half chances. We were already playing with a make shift backline and there were very few options available for us. England scored after 83 minutes after bringing on some pace to attack us.

The only thing I would agree with you with is the Latapy issue. We needed a man who could have done more with ball in possession before when the score was 0-0; it would have eased the pressure on the defense. Apart from that the coach was rightly cautious with the subs he made. He put on Glenn because Jones was ineffective. The attacking strategy was to hope for a counter attack and as we saw it worked a few times but the final execution wasn't there. The midfield in general was not very strong, that may have been owed to the change to the 4-4-2. Because Carlos was playing the right back he had few attacks and to be honest I thought he was beaten too many times. But what could we have done  ? That was where he had to play !

I wouldn't be too vex with the coach. Any amount of tinkering could not have prevented those 2 goals from being scored. We defended for so long and were lucky enough the see England miss a bag of chances then the first goal came after a failed counter attack in the 83th minute. Our boys played well enough for me. We packed the defense and made England resort to ridiculous long balls for most of the game. Clearly the coach wanted a workmanlike midfield and that and was what we had today. I think that may be the rationale for playing leaving out Samuel.

Offline 1989

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: June 15, 2006, 05:04:39 PM »
I think that Latapy could have come on in the 80th minute, and that Colin Samuel should have been used at some point.  Latapy brings on a different game, and creates a phychological boost.  Latapy would have created a few new ideas.  It was poor coaching in this point by Beenhakker, but all in all he has done an excellent job.
Soca Warriors!  All the rest are joker warriors!

Offline trinindian

• Hero Warrior
  • Curried Wild Meat With Plenty Hot Pepper
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: June 15, 2006, 05:09:14 PM »
Who vex could vex

you prove my point you jus come on the board to aggravate people,
since las game you bad mind the coach, an like ah tell yuh in the last thread you acting like a arse, go ahead cuss me ah "phu*UING" care

It always easy to make decisions when you not in the hot seat. ENT
« Last Edit: June 15, 2006, 06:58:19 PM by trinindian »

Offline berris

• Hero Warrior
  • TnT ALL TIME GREATEST GOAL SCORER chase dem Jesse
    • View Profile
    • http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/graphics/gallery/football/facup2006/fourthround/upixcup9.jpg
« Reply #55 on: June 15, 2006, 05:48:45 PM »
All ah all yuh all who want to criticize Beenie man now is ah bunch ah dunce, who eh noe dey ass from dey elbow .It easy for all yuh to bum all yuh gum now.Why all de time all yuh eh call for Bertie to come back,eh,leh we beat up people in the caribbean and forget bout WC becuz daiz as far as Bertie or any other coach ever carry we.We done play we second game out ah three and all yuh still wid dis bull$hit ....at what time all yuh go give all yuh full support.. eh? wha hah to happen ? wham we hah to win de f**king WC before all yuh stop criticizing  de team and coach....all yuh grow up nah man is lil boyz on de site or wah  !!!!....yuh really cyar please ignorant people !!!!
IN GOD WE TRUST
IN MAN WE BUST
AND WOMAN...WORST !!!

CHASE DEM JESSIE

Offline morvant

• warrior nation member
  • Hero Warrior
  • malick till i die
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: June 15, 2006, 05:53:22 PM »
de man come across wrong but he have ah point

we coulda use ah sub fuh latas, and scotland to come on de field

soctty make advertisment all kinda thing and still aint get ah run

latas should get ah run just because he iz latas

wise coulda share some beat

i wanted to see ah short rastaman share beat in germany not ah set ah defense

call meh waggonist, call meh ah asshole

me doh business

tell meh to meh face and ah go hit yuh ah bottle in yuh face and run

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: June 15, 2006, 05:55:05 PM »

me doh business

That should not be a reson why he should ah get a run
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline morvant

• warrior nation member
  • Hero Warrior
  • malick till i die
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: June 15, 2006, 05:56:02 PM »

me doh business

how you telling me how i feel. i not saying what iz correct. i just saying how i felt about de game
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

Offline berris

• Hero Warrior
  • TnT ALL TIME GREATEST GOAL SCORER chase dem Jesse
    • View Profile
    • http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/graphics/gallery/football/facup2006/fourthround/upixcup9.jpg
« Reply #59 on: June 15, 2006, 05:59:00 PM »

me doh business

everything aside I also believe Latas shud geh ah run even if is just becuz he's Latas...we speaking bout one of de most talanted if not de most talanted player ever to play for TnT.How TnT GO BE IN AH wc and Latas on de bench and eh even geh ah sweat ...c'mon is only fair, win lose or draw dat he play in de next game.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2006, 06:01:07 PM by berris »
IN GOD WE TRUST
IN MAN WE BUST
AND WOMAN...WORST !!!

CHASE DEM JESSIE

1]; } ?>