April 29, 2024, 10:25:39 AM

Author Topic: Allyuh God Beenhakker Mess We Up  (Read 30520 times)

Offline football king

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Allyuh God Beenhakker Mess We Up
« Reply #90 on: June 15, 2006, 09:51:32 PM »
Would be interesting to know why beenhaker made his decision and what his thought process was.

Lennon come on was pressure on we left side then Beckham get real time to pick out crouch.  Maybe a fresh samuel might have closed him down or maybe jones in that position

i(personal opinion) seeing they were killing us out left would have made a change(bring glenn for theo or birchall off, send jones left side and bring glenn)
But say what the boys give a 100% a  few lapses and we lose live and learn. Beenhaker still a good coach the fact that with 1 more game and TT still have a shot to get to 2nd rounds prove that he and the players have a lil idea of what going on.

Offline whayuhsay

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: June 15, 2006, 09:55:10 PM »
Trini Indian...

Cussing about winning a "phu*uing match" is totally different to the attacks directed at ME, not a "phu*uing match", but directly cussing I for posting this thread.

Yuh back peddling now, but dat excuse below is retarded for the gutter like retorts from you and the other jokers here....  

But, is Trini, we cyar debate, we could only attack and bring down, crabs in de barrel again... no horrors....  

Interesting, some ah allyuh fellahs, if dey had cuss meh in meh face like that, it wouldah be straight buss head, but allyuh hiding in cyberspace  :devil:....

Keep it up...   :devil: :devil: :devil:

6)  We could have won this phu*uing match.

Okay Socafan I will admit he has a right to his opinion, and maybe I should not swear when responding

But if  you cuss when communicating your point, people will cuss when they respond to you. The thread was started with obscene language?

You reap what you sow.

Offline pecan

• Steups ...
  • Hero Warrior
  • Billy Goats Gruff
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: June 15, 2006, 11:11:26 PM »
Trini Indian...

Cussing about winning a "phu*uing match" is totally different to the attacks directed at ME, not a "phu*uing match", but directly cussing I for posting this thread.

Yuh back peddling now, but dat excuse below is retarded for the gutter like retorts from you and the other jokers here.... 

But, is Trini, we cyar debate, we could only attack and bring down, crabs in de barrel again... no horrors.... 

Interesting, some ah allyuh fellahs, if dey had cuss meh in meh face like that, it wouldah be straight buss head, but allyuh hiding in cyberspace  :devil:....

Keep it up...   :devil: :devil: :devil:

6)  We could have won this phu*uing match.

Okay Socafan I will admit he has a right to his opinion, and maybe I should not swear when responding

But if  you cuss when communicating your point, people will cuss when they respond to you. The thread was started with obscene language?

You reap what you sow.

whayuhsay, you really caused a stir with your original posting.  I dont lthink the use of cuss words is necessary (and not because i is a prude).  Both you and the ppl who attack you now going overboard.  And when you respond with cussing, dey do the same thing - and the cycle doh stop.  Take the high road (you start the thread) and show everybody that this is a debate, not a word war.

So everybody, call it peace and debate the game ... doh get personal.
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.

Offline Savannah boy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: June 16, 2006, 12:25:01 AM »
Beenie have we looking confident and assured.  We have not been intimidated by two really good teams.  Defensively, we are a lot better organized than we ever thought we could be.  Look how nervous Paraguay have played.  One comment ah heard on de tv is dat we have not looked or played like a team making its debut.  Even ah have issues wit Latas not seeing a minute and Theobald playing...these boys have made us proud.  Red card and injuries to Dog and Spann rob us of some quality but nobody go say we are pushovers.

Offline marcel

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: June 16, 2006, 01:14:12 AM »

too bad
england was stronger
a stunt against sweden pulled off good
but you cant do it twice
beenhakker placed the players on the right place
latapy should have made t&t weaker on midfield,he was no possiblity
this could happen and should happen and it happened
one defensive error and exit
its the top here,did we forget?
people that blame beenhakker dont understand football

and now a win against paraguay
make it a big win,there are still possibilities to reach the second round

Offline berris

• Hero Warrior
  • TnT ALL TIME GREATEST GOAL SCORER chase dem Jesse
    • View Profile
    • http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/graphics/gallery/football/facup2006/fourthround/upixcup9.jpg
« Reply #95 on: June 16, 2006, 09:05:37 AM »
The heading of this post is correct we lost due to coaching mistakes. We are not in the dressing room so from what happened on the field I have to agree that it was coaching mistakes.

And please stop being childish and calling people "waggonist" and all that dotish stuff because a man makes a comment.

I am very happy with the result, but that does not over rule the fact that there were some blunders.

NONSENSE .....STOP BLAMING DE COACHING ...WE LOST BECUZ ENGLAND WAS DE BETTER TEAM ....NOTHING TO DO WITH COACHING...............WAGGONIST
IN GOD WE TRUST
IN MAN WE BUST
AND WOMAN...WORST !!!

CHASE DEM JESSIE

Offline Brej

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: June 16, 2006, 09:17:27 AM »
HEAR ALYA F*CKIN WAGGONISTS NA
i cyah read dis crap no more

Offline whayuhsay

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: June 16, 2006, 09:29:52 AM »
Oh gosh, ah still ah waggonist..... ah love it....  

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Offline The_Ice

• My band, Red Vellum Razorblades ... enjoy :D
  • Hero Warrior
  • RVR guitarist
    • View Profile
    • Red Vellum Razorblades
« Reply #98 on: June 16, 2006, 09:50:03 AM »
The heading of this post is correct we lost due to coaching mistakes. We are not in the dressing room so from what happened on the field I have to agree that it was coaching mistakes.

And please stop being childish and calling people "waggonist" and all that dotish stuff because a man makes a comment.

I am very happy with the result, but that does not over rule the fact that there were some blunders.

NONSENSE .....STOP BLAMING DE COACHING ...WE LOST BECUZ ENGLAND WAS DE BETTER TEAM ....NOTHING TO DO WITH COACHING...............WAGGONIST

england was no better team to me... they win b/c crouch cheat for the goal dude... but i respect the others especially terry for clearing the ball off the line from that header by stern and gerrard for that goal though i doubt he would have had the chance to score like that if crouch's goal was disallowed as things would have been different

Offline berris

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/graphics/gallery/football/facup2006/fourthround/upixcup9.jpg
« Reply #99 on: June 16, 2006, 10:30:24 AM »

england was no better team to me... they win b/c crouch cheat for the goal dude... but i respect the others especially terry for clearing the ball off the line from that header by stern and gerrard for that goal though i doubt he would have had the chance to score like that if crouch's goal was disallowed as things would have been different

No doubt we cudda ah win da game,leh we say Terry eh clear dah ball off de line and we score before half time de outcome ah de game cudda be different .That being said if yuh want to be fair and talk bout we chances yuh have to realize that England control de ball for most ah de game ( 60 something to 40 something percentage) more shots more chances ...so in that aspect they were de better team.Doubting Beenie decisions now is only natural after ah loss everybody feel dis or dat cudda be done better bottom line is we played one ah de favorites to win de WC and get the respect from de world ,everybody now know TnT eh no easy side, we for real and we belong and the man responsible for we getting that kind ah respect and recognition is BEENIE doe dis de man now becuz we eh win.
IN GOD WE TRUST
IN MAN WE BUST
AND WOMAN...WORST !!!

CHASE DEM JESSIE

Offline The_Ice

• Hero Warrior
  • RVR guitarist
    • View Profile
    • Red Vellum Razorblades
« Reply #100 on: June 16, 2006, 10:38:10 AM »
waht does it mean when u get all those chances and dont score... how many shots did england take b4 they score and what was the ratio of shots on target to those that were off???t&t to me put up a better show than england... i suprised even my frenz who dont back t&t agreeing that england real cheap to take down a t&t team who was playing their hearts out like that

Offline goodfootball171267

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: June 16, 2006, 10:49:18 AM »
It's gonna be great to revisit this thread when our coach gets us into the second round!

Offline The_Ice

• Hero Warrior
  • RVR guitarist
    • View Profile
    • Red Vellum Razorblades
« Reply #102 on: June 16, 2006, 10:54:34 AM »
It's gonna be great to revisit this thread when our coach gets us into the second round!

steups... yuh know!!!

Offline goodfootball171267

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: June 16, 2006, 10:59:26 AM »
By the way ... before the games started, i think the coach knew that realistically we were looking at 4 points ... Draw Sweden, Lose England, Win Paraguay.  It just so happens that the team seems to be holding it's own and everybody think we can win every match.  We are playing very good defensively, well organized, well disciplined and well coached.  Based on the tactics of the coach and knowing fully well we need to win against Paraguay, we should be going for a win.  After that it's up to the footballing gods to decide ... goal difference, ect, ect.  

Here is my humble opinion of the results to come ... England & Sweden will DRAW, WE will WIN and we will be forever be talking about the "WHAT IF'S" in many pubs, fetematches and limes for the next 1000 years.

Please don't forget the English coach is a Swede.

Offline berris

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: June 16, 2006, 11:10:21 AM »
waht does it mean when u get all those chances and dont score... how many shots did england take b4 they score and what was the ratio of shots on target to those that were off???t&t to me put up a better show than england... i suprised even my frenz who dont back t&t agreeing that england real cheap to take down a t&t team who was playing their hearts out like that

I wudda like us to have half de chances England created and half de misses dey miss but the fact remains we did'nt create half those chances, plain and simple doe ignore dat...we fought hard and played our hearts out but yuh have 2 be real England was de more dominant team and ah go say it again DAT DOE MEAN WE CUD'NT WIN DE GAME, is just ah fact.When yuh say 'England real cheap to take down a TnT team who play theire hearts out like that' ...what yuh really expected Crouch to do go and tell the ref here nah boss man ah really climb Sancho back and that shud be ah foul so doe geh we de goal ...daiz what yuh expect ..'cmon we play good nobody cud doubt dat and if yuh doe want to say England was de better team yesterday ah cud understand yuh mighten want to admit dat ,so leh meh change it ah lil bit ..de side dat create de most chances and misses was de better team yesterday becuz dey cudda score more goals daiz all.
IN GOD WE TRUST
IN MAN WE BUST
AND WOMAN...WORST !!!

CHASE DEM JESSIE

Offline The_Ice

• Hero Warrior
  • RVR guitarist
    • View Profile
    • Red Vellum Razorblades
« Reply #105 on: June 16, 2006, 11:29:06 AM »

I wudda like us to have half de chances England created and half de misses dey miss but the fact remains we did'nt create half those chances, plain and simple doe ignore dat...we fought hard and played our hearts out but yuh have 2 be real England was de more dominant team and ah go say it again DAT DOE MEAN WE CUD'NT WIN DE GAME, is just ah fact.When yuh say 'England real cheap to take down a TnT team who play theire hearts out like that' ...what yuh really expected Crouch to do go and tell the ref here nah boss man ah really climb Sancho back and that shud be ah foul so doe geh we de goal ...daiz what yuh expect ..'cmon we play good nobody cud doubt dat and if yuh doe want to say England was de better team yesterday ah cud understand yuh mighten want to admit dat ,so leh meh change it ah lil bit ..de side dat create de most chances and misses was de better team yesterday becuz dey cudda score more goals daiz all.

ok fine... england was the better team but when compared to potential and expectations you have to admit t&t far exceeded them... but england not going to progress past the quaterfinals if they continue playing like that

Offline whayuhsay

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: June 16, 2006, 12:01:09 PM »
Westcoast, leh meh tell yuh bruddah, I on de west coast too, so all your questioning my loyalty to this team and who want to call me waggonist, etc, go tuh phu*uing hell, meet me down in de Treehouse in LA anytime yuh ready, all allyuh motherphu*uers who want to talk sh!t and say I cyar question Beenie and I doh care 'bout de team, none ah allyuh could tell me sh!t in meh face because I been supporting dis team before much ah allyuh born, but de jackarses does look at how much post yuh have and use it as a measuring stick of team loyalty which is phu*uing bullsh!t, some people have a life dan to be posting on dis phu*uing forum everyday, all allyuh big man tork, go phu*ue yourselves and kiss my big black arse in de process.... :devil: :devil: :devil:

de hardest hard for some people who does post on dis Forum is when TnT does well in a game as I am DAMN sure that their day is ruined and they have NOTHING to Complain or be disgruntled about. It must be REAL horrors fa dem oui

Go TnT   lets us Play our BEST against Paraguay so de closet HATERS have NO REASON to come out into the sunlight

Offline berris

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: June 16, 2006, 12:03:09 PM »
As far as I concern what TnT do in dis WC was announced to the world that we for real we eh no side for people to beat up on, we show everybody how talanted we small nation is.Nobody in de WC play with more heart,pride and exceed expectations dan small mighty TnT and for dat we shudda win de game yesterday.
IN GOD WE TRUST
IN MAN WE BUST
AND WOMAN...WORST !!!

CHASE DEM JESSIE

Offline whayuhsay

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: June 16, 2006, 12:19:14 PM »
Or, I see yuh delete yuh previous badjohn post....

Quote from: WestCoast on June 15, 2006, 01:55:58 PM
THANK YOU SOCA WARRIORS

SORRY MODERATORS buh
whayuhsay you is a f**kING IDIOT
GO SUPPORT JAMAICA
YA f**kING c**t

Yuh phu*uer  :devil: :devil: :devil:

Offline whayuhsay

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: June 16, 2006, 12:25:37 PM »
Apology accepted.... 

yes YOU caught me.......DAMN you ARE good....it was posted in the heat of a moment of frustration and leaving it there does not prove anything to me....I AM SOOOOOO SORRY

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: June 16, 2006, 03:28:01 PM »
« Reply #96 on: Today at 11:05:37 AM »   

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote from: elan on June 15, 2006, 10:26:23 PM

Man u need to chill out. I am not saying the coach is no good or anything lie that. Mistakes were amde and that's where I saw it came from. thats why they are called coach or managers, cause you are suppose to instill tactics to allow the players to do their best. Sorry that you don't agree, but I a not just saying something for the sake of a post, it's and obvious observation.

That's cool that I am a waggonist. I am sure that your support is no more than my support so good luck to you.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: June 16, 2006, 03:34:42 PM »
I remain convinced that "The Don" is the best coach we ever had, and support him and everything he do, but that does not blind me from seeing mistakes. He is still human and to err is human.

Instead of saying men waggonist, post a comment and show proof or put forth a theory to support your statement instead of saying "my daddy could beat your daddy."

Mature would you.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline Foreigner

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
BEENHAKKER....GRANDMASTER OF DECEPTION!!!!
« Reply #112 on: June 16, 2006, 04:31:47 PM »
Leo Beenhakker is so damn good at his job that he has everyone of us fooled except his players, who were in on the GIG all along.  Trust me on this one. Beenie is estactic at the way his plans have unfolded exactly as he visualized and strategized.   Let me explain. What exactly was Beenie's plan for this world cup. 

1.  Draw with Sweden.

2.  Draw or NOT lose to England by MORE than 2 goals... If a win come...take it ;D.

3.  To be in wit a chance when the final game came against Paraguay... AND BEAT THEM.

***SO FAR WE ARE RIGHT ON TARGET...DOING BETTER THAN EXPECTED BUT EXACTLY AS HOPED FOR.

Now for those of you (including me..before I thought things out).. We wanted to criticize Beenie for his selections.  BuT--- and this is a big but (no pun intended) Beenie was playing the best possible side to attain his goal of getting a draw in the early games while really saving his heavy artillery for PARAGUAY.  AS long as the plan was working there was no need to change anything...AND IT WORKED TO PERFECTION...EVENTHOUGH WE ARE FAILING TO REALIZE THIS.

NOW, we head to the Paraguay game with a TOTALLY new GAME PLAN.  The secret Plan that BEENIE had stored away all the time.  We will play a totally different Brand of Football against Paraguay; and we will Play with a different team from the one we have used personell wise.  I PREDICT THAT RUSSELL LATAPY and GLENN, JONES AND STERN, will feature prominently in this coming match..AND not because Beenie is desperate..BUT because this was the master plan all along.

FRIENDS, ROMANS, AND COUNTRYMEN.  SIT BACK AND ENJOY THE RIDE, BECAUSE THE DREAM HAS ONLY JUST STARTED.  LETS GIVE POSITIVE VIBES TO BEENIE AND OUR TEAM. 

RIGHT NOW THINGS GOOD, We in the world cup, we for real, and WE IN LIKE FLINT!!! :D :D :D

Beenie has everyone fooled. :rotfl: :rotfl:
« Last Edit: June 16, 2006, 04:39:30 PM by Foreigner »

Offline Carib-Briton

• Hero Warrior
  • Working Things Out!
    • View Profile
Re: BEENHAKKER....GRANDMASTER OF DECEPTION!!!!
« Reply #113 on: June 16, 2006, 04:35:35 PM »
Seriously Foreigner, I dont believe in Bad Luck(Expect for some spooky bridge near my area that always has terrible incidents on it) I dont believe in magic but for someone reason I agree with you on that deception thing not just now but in the quals as well, I cant explain it but I agree with you.

SniperWolf

« Reply #114 on: June 16, 2006, 04:43:50 PM »
I only hope yuh right. Or else I first in line to slap that Beenhakker.

Offline The_Ice

• Hero Warrior
  • RVR guitarist
    • View Profile
    • Red Vellum Razorblades
« Reply #115 on: June 16, 2006, 04:53:44 PM »
Leo Beenhakker is so damn good at his job that he has everyone of us fooled except his players, who were in on the GIG all along.  Trust me on this one. Beenie is estactic at the way his plans have unfolded exactly as he visualized and strategized.   Let me explain. What exactly was Beenie's plan for this world cup. 

1.  Draw with Sweden.

2.  Draw or NOT lose to England by MORE than 2 goals... If a win come...take it ;D.

3.  To be in wit a chance when the final game came against Paraguay... AND BEAT THEM.

***SO FAR WE ARE RIGHT ON TARGET...DOING BETTER THAN EXPECTED BUT EXACTLY AS HOPED FOR.

Now for those of you (including me..before I thought things out).. We wanted to criticize Beenie for his selections.  BuT--- and this is a big but (no pun intended) Beenie was playing the best possible side to attain his goal of getting a draw in the early games while really saving his heavy artillery for PARAGUAY.  AS long as the plan was working there was no need to change anything...AND IT WORKED TO PERFECTION...EVENTHOUGH WE ARE FAILING TO REALIZE THIS.

NOW, we head to the Paraguay game with a TOTALLY new GAME PLAN.  The secret Plan that BEENIE had stored away all the time.  We will play a totally different Brand of Football against Paraguay; and we will Play with a different team from the one we have used personell wise.  I PREDICT THAT RUSSELL LATAPY and GLENN, JONES AND STERN, will feature prominently in this coming match..AND not because Beenie is desperate..BUT because this was the master plan all along.

FRIENDS, ROMANS, AND COUNTRYMEN.  SIT BACK AND ENJOY THE RIDE, BECAUSE THE DREAM HAS ONLY JUST STARTED.  LETS GIVE POSITIVE VIBES TO BEENIE AND OUR TEAM. 

RIGHT NOW THINGS GOOD, We in the world cup, we for real, and WE IN LIKE FLINT!!! :D :D :D

:applause: :applause: :applause:

nice... allyuh just hold yuh horses the round aint done yet so stop critizing the man... he always have his reasons for playing the game how it is and i sure he didnt go out there to lose against england outta stupidness as some of ya'll seem to sometimes put it... believe in him

I only hope yuh right. Or else I first in line to slap that Beenhakker.

and as for u... if u do that i'll be first in line to slap you

Offline berris

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: June 16, 2006, 06:57:33 PM »
I remain convinced that "The Don" is the best coach we ever had, and support him and everything he do, but that does not blind me from seeing mistakes. He is still human and to err is human.

Instead of saying men waggonist, post a comment and show proof or put forth a theory to support your statement instead of saying "my daddy could beat your daddy."

Mature would you.

All I saying is doh blame de coaching for we losing to England yesterday.Not becuz YOU tink Beenis make a mistake by not doing wah YOU tink sudda be done means YOU are right.Yes Beenie may make mistakes as all humans do buh doe try an tell de man how 2 do he job and 2 besides who is you to say he make ah mistake wah 'proof' you have,as you requested me to provide,leh meh ask yuh dis ..do you know for 100% sure that had Beenie not made the mistakes that as you put it 'does not blind you from seeing'(wha ever mistakes does are) do you know for sure de outcome of de  game wud have been different, NO ,buh yuh vex when I call yuh ah waggonist.

p.s Doe ride de waggon only when de road smood!!!  Beenie man is not to blame for yesterday loss.....deal wid it .
IN GOD WE TRUST
IN MAN WE BUST
AND WOMAN...WORST !!!

CHASE DEM JESSIE

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: June 16, 2006, 08:19:47 PM »
« Reply #120 on: Today at 08:57:33 PM »   

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote from: elan on Today at 05:34:42 PM

Mature would you.

All I saying is doh blame de coaching for we losing to England yesterday.Not becuz YOU tink Beenis make a mistake by not doing wah YOU tink sudda be done means YOU are right.Yes Beenie may make mistakes as all humans do buh doe try an tell de man how 2 do he job and 2 besides who is you to say he make ah mistake wah 'proof' you have,as you requested me to provide,leh meh ask yuh dis ..do you know for 100% sure that had Beenie not made the mistakes that as you put it 'does not blind you from seeing'(wha ever mistakes does are) do you know for sure de outcome of de  game wud have been different, NO ,buh yuh vex when I call yuh ah waggonist.

p.s Doe ride de waggon only when de road smood!!!  Beenie man is not to blame for yesterday loss.....deal wid it .

That's the whole problem, to criticise is not to blame. And as I said it's what I saw and none of us was privy to the dressing room or sideline. I am not about being right or wrong just posting as everyone else.

This board is not the epitome of a persons' support to the National Team, so do not try to measure support or patriotism by the amount of post a man have or when he joined.  I can give you stubs to game from friendlies where there may have been 500 people in attendance. But that's not what this is about.

Offline whayuhsay

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: June 16, 2006, 08:34:29 PM »
Padnah, I knew dat was Beenhakker's plan but when Hengland start to play all over we with 3 fresh legs after de 70th minute, he reacted or in fact didn't react.  Yes, the plan was to tie but when yuh down a goal, is time to play de Magician.  I know he is not de best defender but when yuh down, especially since we weren't controlling de midfield, is time tuh play Latapy, 10 minutes to go!

Of course tuh save face, Beenie go play him now or else he know he go get buss head if he bench him against Paraguay, but sorry, maybe too little too late, yuh doh leave de Roger Mila of de 2K6 WC on de bench when yuh down ah goal!

1.  Draw with Sweden.

« Last Edit: June 16, 2006, 08:39:16 PM by whayuhsay »

Offline whayuhsay

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: June 16, 2006, 08:38:04 PM »
And ah could hear de jackarses on de forum now, de Beenie arse kissers, if Latapy doh have his best day with Paraguay, allyuh go be shouting...  "YUH SEE DAIS WHY MY GOD BEENIE EH PLAY DE MAN", even doh Latapy spirit already broken..... as much as I hope is not de case.... 

1]; } ?>