April 27, 2024, 08:09:50 PM

Author Topic: Allyuh God Beenhakker Mess We Up  (Read 30473 times)

Offline Foreigner

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Allyuh God Beenhakker Mess We Up
« Reply #120 on: June 16, 2006, 08:46:34 PM »
Nah! I don't think it was necessary to play Latas in the last 15 minutes here.  The scoreline was still desirable or manageable from a T&T point of view.  Latas could have been a defensive liability at that stage (too slow) and we reallly did not need to take any chances looking for goals.  A 1 or 2 nil loss was really not as dealbreaking-- in retrospect.

I still think that a totally fresh Russell Latapy will better serve Trinidad in and attacking formation against Paraguay, in a match (that if we really think about it) we knew all along was one we had to go out and win from day one.  Remember, if Yorke gett carded or hurt, then Russel Latapy was a must to replace his presence and influence in the following games.  No need to Risk Latas and Yorke together at that stage.  We will be going for broke against Paraguay and could afford to burn the old man's (Latas) limited gas supply then.

Not saying that you don't have your points or that you could not be right in your assessment...Just offering a different perspective on things.  

Remember we must keep our criticism civil.  Positive vibes towards our team and organization is a MUST for us at this CRUCIAL STAGE.  We still in this thing with a damn good chance.  Not mathematical, but a real flicking chance.  GO Warriors!!!!!!!!

Offline whayuhsay

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: June 16, 2006, 08:52:56 PM »
Allyuh fellas torkin so much sh!t bout Latas, whatever de white man do, allyuh fall hook line and sinker, again, allyuh full of pure sh!t, at 37 years old, Latapy is STILL BY FAR DE MOST TALENTED WARRIOR ON DE TEAM!  If yuh doh see it, yuh blind!

From de Guardian

http://www.guardian.co.tt/letters.html

We want to see Latas play, Leo

Congratulations so far to the T&T football team. They may not have exceeded some Trinis’ wildest expectations (some of us are capable of the most fantastic dreams), but certainly, with a well planned and determined professionalism, they have surprised their fans, and the world, with their exploits so far. I am very proud of them.

While our performance has undoubtedly been a team effort, I have really seen players blossom individually as well. Cornell Glen’s pace and skill, Carlos Edwards’ transformation to one of the best right backs of the World Cup, Denis Lawrence’s marking and organisational skills and, of course, Dwight Yorke’s renaissance as T&T’s man for all seasons and defensive maestro (who would think an old dog could learn new tricks…and so well) stand out for me as the highlights symbolic of the team’s growth.

But there is one thing that doesn’t please me. I want to see Russell Latapy play at this World Cup. He has given the T&T cause so much service and has undoubtedly shown himself to be its most stylish and committed servant. Everything that a football fan of my generation has dreamed of doing on a football field, Latapy has shown us how.

If ever there was a local hero, he is it. We’ve grown up with the “Little Magician” and he’s never disappointed us—from school days to preretirement.

Leo may not know the extent of the T&T football fan’s appreciation to Latapy but if I for one had to choose between qualifying for the second round without him, or giving him a substantial run out as reward for his service and losing, then I’m going for the latter.

I know Latas himself, the ultimate professional, would probably insist on team over individual concerns, but I am a fan and I want them to know that I don’t demand results over human concerns.

The Trini fan is someone that has great appreciation for effort and service and to this day, despite the achievements of the current team, my proudest World Cup memory is winning the FIFA Fair Play award in 1989 after losing the most important match of our lives.

So manager Beenhakker, if you feel that you have to bypass Latapy because he is not the physical presence you need, that there is pressure on you to produce the first Carib-bean side to reach the second round and so you can’t take chances with someone who doesn’t tackle so well, then rest assured that even if you take that chance and fail, just like in 1989, we’ll still love you all. But also be assured that Latapy is no millstone.

He is the greatest footballer we’ve ever produced so I want to see him get an extended run on the world’s greatest stage.

Especially now that we must win and win big, who better to have in the team than a magician (albeit a little one). Whatever the outcome, you won’t be disappointed.

John Borely

Offline Foreigner

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: June 16, 2006, 09:16:39 PM »
I totally agree that we all want to see Latas.  I also agree that he has to play.  However, with the style of football we planned and were committed to play in those first 2 matches, there was no need to risk an injury (or burn-out) to Latas, (Just to give him "a run').  Especially, with the result we were getting with the team "as is".  Latapy was always going to be an essential part of the team whenever we go into a more creative and attacking mode like we must against Paraguay.

Whether we could or should have played him prior to now is always open to debate.  However, with the benefit of hindsight I can say that I absolutely have no problem with Beenhakker's decision to save Latas until Paraguay.  After all we need him badly for that match and he is no spring chicken.

OF COURSE that to me is the ONLY acceptable explanation for not playing Latapy.  Anything less is criminal on the part of Beenhakker from a T&T standpoint.  Peace. :angel:
« Last Edit: June 16, 2006, 09:19:47 PM by Foreigner »

Offline whayuhsay

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: June 16, 2006, 09:32:14 PM »
Yes, Beenie should already have been shot with sh!t for not playin de man!  In fact it maybe too little way too late, who knows, de man might have a bad game, I doh know, but de ta ta I reading on dese forums, whatever Beenie say is Gospel.  If de white man say jump, allyuh say when can we come down, look, I doh give a phu*ue no more, Latapy is by far de most talented player to wear de red white and black, and if allyuh so blind that yuh cyar see it, well, maybe yuh need to take some epsom salts or somting but enough is enough, Beenie phu*ue up on de last game, he drop de ball in de last 20 mins.  Latapy should not be playing on what could be an irrelevant game against Paraguay as all Sweden and Hengland need is a tie. 

Man saying Latapy too old, all this while Denzil Theobald pullin stones in de midfield, he eh even touch de ball in de 2nd half....  Man sayin Latapy too slow, all dis while Kenwyn Jones had one of his worst games ever, he mustbe bull some gyul or eh get no sleep, de man was NOT effective...   

Look, all allyuh phu*uers who sayin Latapy would have been ineffective agianst Hengland and Sweden, allyuh either doh know football or doh know Russell Latapy...  Go pick some cotton for beenie!

Offline whayuhsay

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: June 16, 2006, 10:35:45 PM »
Westcoast, I knew all along yuh was a white meat lover.... ;D

that bad bad white man 
allya ent easy atall atall
why ya doh move Nigeria where BRIBING is Government Sanctioned.

Offline guerrier rouge

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: June 16, 2006, 10:49:10 PM »
Listen folks why don,T YOU all try some civilty her just learn to relax a little ,Leo is still doing a fantastic job ;for those of you who ever played the game ,you don,t burn out your men when you intend to move to another round especially in a world cup despite your good or patriotic intentions .This is not league football or EUFA or CONCA  this is  Copa MUNDIAL different rules, politics ,different negotiations, not Millions but Billions of dollars are being traded here the world cup is a major business venture .Sit back (quietly :beermug:) and just Watch how the game will be played out.Your country is a major player now, right! they have resources oil and men.or men with oil. :beermug: :beermug: :beermug: :devil: so you don,t just want to burn them without results. If you were to move on to the semis and everyone was injured what would be your options.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2006, 10:55:12 PM by guerrier rouge »

Offline whayuhsay

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: June 16, 2006, 10:59:43 PM »
Ah know Trini Indian is another white meat lover.... :devil:

Who else but de white man could erase 20 years of Russell Latapy?  It really sad dat Trinis fall for dis BS from Beenieman!  Latas sacrifice for de country more dan any other player, but now he too old at 37 or he does smoke too much... He could add more that hlaf dat team put together, allyuh MAD!!!!  steuuupsss

Offline OutsideMan

• Many bad things. *Sips Scotch*
  • Hero Warrior
  • SocaWarrior4Life
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: June 17, 2006, 08:17:59 AM »
Who here criticizing de players?  I criticize de coach!  Down one phu*uing goal, 10 mins to go, your most creative player on de bench and yuh eh use him?

All ah allyuh, a bunch of massa arse kissers...

phu*ue all ah allyuh who vex!

Bredz, i agree with u.  I was thinking de exact thing when I was watching de game.   We could have really used Latas at least mid-way through the second half, to help corral  de mid-field and add some creativity in attack when we moved forward.  But for whatever reason Beeni had him shining bench.  Anyhows, some senators on this site really believe that any form of criticism equates to treason, so I'll hush my arse for now on dat topic... ;D
The dumbest people on earth are generally located in comment sections of websites all over the world.

Offline trinindian

• Hero Warrior
  • Curried Wild Meat With Plenty Hot Pepper
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: June 17, 2006, 08:48:23 AM »

Who else but de white man could erase 20 years of Russell Latapy?  It really sad dat Trinis fall for dis BS from Beenieman!  Latas sacrifice for de country more dan any other player, but now he too old at 37 or he does smoke too much... He could add more that hlaf dat team put together, allyuh MAD!!!!  steuuupsss

For clarity the skill level of Latas is not in question neither is his devotion to the county, but I am not privy to the team circle so any statement on the coaches decision from me will be heresay. And Beenhakker has never been my GOD..

It is about the invidual and not the colour of his skin, but with each new post you prove your lack of maturity but go ahead bump your gums, show your true colours, you are an inflammatory poster.

« Last Edit: June 17, 2006, 10:35:13 AM by trinindian »

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: June 17, 2006, 09:59:15 AM »

Mr man even them critics of beenie etc did agree that latapy should not come on or started the game.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2006, 10:04:48 AM by triniman »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline whayuhsay

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: June 17, 2006, 10:04:17 AM »
Anyone questioning allyuh God beenie will be labelled "inflamtory" on these boards...  De word is inflammatory Trini Indian...  

And I cyar use de word "white" but you name yuh self Trini INDIAN, and yuh want tuh start torkkin sh!t about saying allyuh Massa Beenie white, man, I should ah call meyself Trini AFRICAN or Trini NIGGA watch how dotish dat sound... so Trini INDIAN, doh come hear torkin race bullsh!t with me...

For clarity the skill level of Latas is not in question neither is his devotion to the county, but I am not privy to the team circle so any statement on the coaches decision from me will be heresay. And Beenhakker has never been my GOD..

It is about the invidual and not the colour of his skin, but with each new post you prove your lack of maturity but go ahead bump your gums, show your true colours, you are an inflamtory poster.

Offline whayuhsay

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: June 17, 2006, 10:07:01 AM »
Who de hell care 'bout Butcher, I doh give one arse what those so called critics or experts say, dais why God give yuh a brain, form your own opinion!!!

Mr man even them critics of beenie like butcher etc did agree that latapy should not come on or started the game.

TrinInfinite

« Reply #132 on: June 17, 2006, 10:18:51 AM »
beenhakker has done well but he could have used his subs much better, de man make some valid points, however jones should have stayed on and stern come off, what game u watching, stern was a liability >:(

Offline Pointman

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T football: win or lose, we still fetein'
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: June 17, 2006, 10:33:16 AM »
Who vex could vex

1)  Jones should have been pulled off a lot earlier

2)  England have 3 fresh legs, we use one

3)  Where is Colin Samuel?

4)  Where is Latapy?  Especially after down a goal?

5)  We were starting to look tired yet we had two more subs and didn't use them

6)  We could have won this phu*uing match.

7)  The game plan was good but his lack of use of subs was terrible!

You are a football dunce >:( go sit in the corner with your football duncy cap on. >:(
Trini to de bone; Pointman to de bone.

Offline whayuhsay

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: June 17, 2006, 10:35:00 AM »
 :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Dais all yuh could do padnah, yuh dat empty?

You are a football dunce  go sit in the corner with your football duncy cap on.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2006, 11:02:45 AM by whayuhsay »

Offline Trini Babe

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #135 on: June 17, 2006, 10:48:01 AM »
Latapy coming on in Paraguay. He's more an attacker than a defender. Thats my opinion on why he didn't play as yet. I feel Beenhakker will bring him on in a full attack on Paraguay. 

Beenhakker hates to loose so that might be his strategy. The Soca Warriors played more as defenders in the games with Sweden and England. Paraguay is a different stratergy. We need control of that ball more than anything. We need to score GOAL GOAL GOAL.

The Impossible becomes the possible.
If you can dream it you can live it!

Offline trinindian

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: June 17, 2006, 10:53:58 AM »
Anyone questioning allyuh God beenie will be labelled "inflamtory" on these boards...  De word is inflammatory Trini Indian...  

And I cyar use de word "white" but you name yuh self Trini INDIAN, and yuh want tuh start torkkin sh!t about saying allyuh Massa Beenie white, man, I should ah call meyself Trini AFRICAN or Trini NIGGA watch how dotish dat sound... so Trini INDIAN, doh come hear torkin race bullsh!t with me...

the only one who has mention race is you

wha yuh say i say you need to grow up stop acting like a little brat everything is not about you
but keep on bumping your gums
« Last Edit: June 17, 2006, 10:56:38 AM by trinindian »

Offline whayuhsay

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: June 17, 2006, 11:05:41 AM »
For those who just start supporting the team since we qualify...

Here is a lil taste and this is just a taste because this cyar compare to some of de magic dis man does normally work...

http://www.internetfootball.co.uk/asx/falkirk_livingston_promo.asx

I reiterate "Latapy is STILL BY FAR DE MOST TALENTED WARRIOR ON DE TEAM",
he would have added more to the team than half ah dem players on de field, ah could call names if yuh want.

I am amazed at how the tide has turned against Latas. Allyuh people must be mad, even Yorke had to call for de man to return when we were at the bottom of de Hex. Roger Mila played at 42 and even though Latas still smoking, de man prove he could still run a 90 minutes....

Offline whayuhsay

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: June 17, 2006, 11:09:21 AM »
De only time allyuh go decide to question Beenie is if we had gotten a cutarse, look, there is always room for improvement...
« Last Edit: June 17, 2006, 11:12:21 AM by whayuhsay »

Offline whayuhsay

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: June 17, 2006, 11:14:43 AM »
Padnah, well, why yuh continuing tuh post on this thread, juss hush yuh fakin mout and leave meh tuh bump meh gum nah  :devil: :devil: :devil:

wha yuh say i say you need to grow up stop acting like a little brat everything is not about you
but keep on bumping your gums

Offline berris

• Hero Warrior
  • TnT ALL TIME GREATEST GOAL SCORER chase dem Jesse
    • View Profile
    • http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/graphics/gallery/football/facup2006/fourthround/upixcup9.jpg
« Reply #140 on: June 17, 2006, 11:21:34 AM »

Here is a lil taste and this is just a taste because this cyar compare to some of de magic dis man does normally work...

he would have added more to the team than half ah dem players on de field, ah could call names if yuh want.

I am amazed at how the tide has turned against Latas. Allyuh people must be mad, even Yorke had to call for de man to return when we were at the bottom of de Hex. Roger Mila played at 42 and even though Latas still smoking, de man prove he could still run a 90 minutes....

I agree Latas shud be playing regardless if he 50 once he's on the bench ready he shud play barring skills,age,whatever yuh want to call it,to me is a shame dat TnT in ah WC ans we most talanted played ever to wear a TnT jersey not on de pitch not even ah cobo sweat ah mean dat wrong imo Latas shud play.But we taking it to ah next level when say de reason he eh playing hah someting to do wid masa and dat is bullsh!t for wat ever reason Beenie man not playing Latas have nothing to do wid race and I go be really disappointed if Latas doe play in de next match but daiz de coach decision ........now for ah man to name he self triniINDIAN and talk bout race is really ignorance to de highest...check yuh self !!!
IN GOD WE TRUST
IN MAN WE BUST
AND WOMAN...WORST !!!

CHASE DEM JESSIE

Offline trinindian

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: June 17, 2006, 11:34:11 AM »

I agree Latas shud be playing regardless if he 50 once he's on the bench ready he shud play barring skills,age,whatever yuh want to call it,to me is a shame dat TnT in ah WC ans we most talanted played ever to wear a TnT jersey not on de pitch not even ah cobo sweat ah mean dat wrong imo Latas shud play.But we taking it to ah next level when say de reason he eh playing hah someting to do wid masa and dat is bullsh!t for wat ever reason Beenie man not playing Latas have nothing to do wid race and I go be really disappointed if Latas doe play in de next match but daiz de coach decision ........now for ah man to name he self triniINDIAN and talk bout race is really ignorance to de highest...check yuh self !!!

brother I did not mention race at all, I had left the thread alone and then I see the man call me a white meat lover. If you took the time to read you would have seen that all i was saying that I admire the man for his skills as a coach not because he white, read and get your facts before you pass judgement. 

It is about the invidual and not the colour of his skin, but with each new post you prove your lack of maturity but go ahead bump your gums, show your true colours, you are an inflammatory poster.

Offline berris

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/graphics/gallery/football/facup2006/fourthround/upixcup9.jpg
« Reply #142 on: June 17, 2006, 11:50:33 AM »

brother I did not mention race at all, I had left the thread alone and then I see the man call me a white meat lover. If you took the time to read you would have seen that all i was saying that I admire the man for his skills as a coach not because he white, read and get your facts before you pass judgement. 

I hear yuh 'brother' buh yuh name yuh self  triniindian and want to tell 'watyuhsay' about his lack of maturity.If everyone was to do de same and follow you ,how wud trini african or trini chinee or trini white or trini syrian sound ....you may not have mentioned race but yuh name sez it all .............'brother'
IN GOD WE TRUST
IN MAN WE BUST
AND WOMAN...WORST !!!

CHASE DEM JESSIE

Offline trinindian

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: June 17, 2006, 12:13:47 PM »

I hear yuh 'brother' buh yuh name yuh self  triniindian and want to tell 'watyuhsay' about his lack of maturity.If everyone was to do de same and follow you ,how wud trini african or trini chinee or trini white or trini syrian sound ....you may not have mentioned race but yuh name sez it all .............'brother'

I never though i would see the day I would have to defend my name, for all who must know, I was going to chose trinidadian and it was already taken so I modified it and I came up with this.

I don't see the difference in me calling myself as Trin indian
or people calling themselves Afro American, Italian American, Afro carribbean, Trini American  .......
Have I tried to impose my heritage on anyone, NO
So if someone was to called themselves trinichinese or triniafrican ....... it would not bother me.
But if you saw it othewise I hope this gives clarity.

« Last Edit: June 17, 2006, 12:25:46 PM by trinindian »

Offline berris

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: June 17, 2006, 03:14:35 PM »

I never though i would see the day I would have to defend my name, for all who must know, I was going to chose trinidadian and it was already taken so I modified it and I came up with this.

I don't see the difference in me calling myself as Trin indian
or people calling themselves Afro American, Italian American, Afro carribbean, Trini American  .......
Have I tried to impose my heritage on anyone, NO
So if someone was to called themselves trinichinese or triniafrican ....... it would not bother me.
But if you saw it othewise I hope this gives clarity.

It shud'nt bother you becuz you see everybody as different and not one, all ah we  from TnT all ah we is Trini so when yuh leh me know yuh is not just ah Trini buh ah triniINDIAN den ah realize yuh want to show yuh different from me.Is no big ting really,you cud call yuh self wey yuh want buh doe geh vex when man call it like dey see it..............daiz all ah saying meh ' brother '
IN GOD WE TRUST
IN MAN WE BUST
AND WOMAN...WORST !!!

CHASE DEM JESSIE

Offline morvant

• warrior nation member
  • Hero Warrior
  • malick till i die
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: June 17, 2006, 03:49:40 PM »
hold firm pardner

whayuhsay

when they pelt yuh pelt them back

2 games and still no spanner iz crap
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

Offline guerrier rouge

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: June 17, 2006, 06:46:15 PM »
I am seeing quite a lot of emotional remarks ,its good to be emotional but being crass and uncivil and then reacting in an antagonistic way to each other ,may i ask how does it help or rather show support for your team!
when i entered this site prior to the swedish tnt game everything was running smoothly !
May i ask how many of you % wise actually played the Beautiful Game and if you did at what level ,Let the game play out ,soca warrior fans I believe without Beenhakker you would have not reached this level in this 2006 Copa Mondial.
Give the Man his credit.I Usually am seldom wrong I believe TnT will overwhelm Paraguay.No Coin Toss here.My prediction is 5 for tnt. :devil: :beermug: :beermug: :beermug: :beermug: :beermug:

Offline trinindian

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: June 17, 2006, 08:14:13 PM »

It shud'nt bother you becuz you see everybody as different and not one, all ah we from TnT all ah we is Trini so when yuh leh me know yuh is not just ah Trini buh ah triniINDIAN den ah realize yuh want to show yuh different from me.Is no big ting really,you cud call yuh self wey yuh want buh doe geh vex when man call it like dey see it..............daiz all ah saying meh ' brother '

I am different from you, but that does not mean I am no more trini than you or vice versa, It is our united differences that make trinbago so special. But I begrudge u not my "BROTHER" for not seeing that. To borrow a line from JA anthem out of many people one nation.

It is regretable the you did not see me spelling Trinindian as what it is, simply a play on the spelling of Trinidadian, Trinindian souds a lot like Trinidadian does it not(a lot closer than any of the others that you proposed), nor does the fact that it complements who i am take anything from others. It is not the triniINDIAN the way you have taken the liberty to spell and emphasize to misrepresent it.

I only hope others with vision can see it the way i intend it to be seen.

But your are right meh "BROTHER"  people see what they want to see. , and no worries i was not getting vex. I just like to clear up misunderstandings so we can move forward meh "BROTHER"
« Last Edit: June 17, 2006, 09:16:19 PM by trinindian »

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: June 20, 2006, 02:00:32 PM »
The way I feel now, Beenhakker could go phu*ue himself...

If I was Latapy and he bring me on now, I wouldah juss chill, because if I was Latapy, I wouldah be PISSED!  Latas should have start this phu*uing game!

Wise and Jones before Latas, phu*UE allyuh massa Beenhakker, go pick cotton for him...

Rejoice because I done!

why you want latapy to play so bad? give me a reson
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline marcus

• Sr. Warrior
  • BLOOD, SWEAT & TEARS
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: June 20, 2006, 02:04:10 PM »
The way I feel now, Beenhakker could go phu*ue himself...

If I was Latapy and he bring me on now, I wouldah juss chill, because if I was Latapy, I wouldah be PISSED!  Latas should have start this phu*uing game!

Wise and Jones before Latas, phu*UE allyuh massa Beenhakker, go pick cotton for him...

Rejoice because I done!

I glad u done
doh ever bring yuh ass back
no place for waggonists here

1]; } ?>