April 23, 2024, 04:56:21 PM

Author Topic: We cyah drop dis on Beenie  (Read 4617 times)

Offline Savannah boy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
We cyah drop dis on Beenie
« on: June 20, 2006, 10:25:25 PM »
Is ok to hurt and lash out...let de emotions run high...cry...drink rum or whaever to temper dis Soca Warriors Football tabanca we suffering from now.  But to pick on de coach is rediculous.  True dat Beenie is de only winless coach after 7 games in de WC but he took us places.  Now yuh could coach a player or a team till yuh blue in de face but dey have to buy yuh philosophy and want to improve.  We did all dat and then some.  Changing de name plate over de coach's door does not guarantee anything.  I woulda like more Latas involvement in all de games but like Palos say is bout de team.  We came out offensively today and look 2 goal in we arse.  Ah man could argue dat Beenie was right all along wit his selections and tactics but why go there?  Hindsight is not always a good thing.  Let we just give de team dey props for giving us everyting thing they had...blood, sweat and tears.  They are winners in my eye.  What ah cyah really take is a loss due to a lack of effort and I eh see dat.  All Praise to de Warriors, Coaches, Staff, Govt, Sponsors, de fans who went all de way to Germany and yes de Administration for the effort.  I'm proud to be ah Trini and ah Soca Warrior Fan. 8)

Offline davidephraim

• Do Good and Live!!
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: We cyah drop dis on Beenie
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2006, 11:59:16 PM »
Is ok to hurt and lash out...let de emotions run high...cry...drink rum or whaever to temper dis Soca Warriors Football tabanca we suffering from now.  But to pick on de coach is rediculous.  True dat Beenie is de only winless coach after 7 games in de WC but he took us places.  Now yuh could coach a player or a team till yuh blue in de face but dey have to buy yuh philosophy and want to improve.  We did all dat and then some.  Changing de name plate over de coach's door does not guarantee anything.  I woulda like more Latas involvement in all de games but like Palos say is bout de team.  We came out offensively today and look 2 goal in we arse.  Ah man could argue dat Beenie was right all along wit his selections and tactics but why go there?  Hindsight is not always a good thing.  Let we just give de team dey props for giving us everyting thing they had...blood, sweat and tears.  They are winners in my eye.  What ah cyah really take is a loss due to a lack of effort and I eh see dat.  All Praise to de Warriors, Coaches, Staff, Govt, Sponsors, de fans who went all de way to Germany and yes de Administration for the effort.  I'm proud to be ah Trini and ah Soca Warrior Fan. 8)

I aint following yuh... didnt dem 2 goals score before Latas come on de field. What was so different with the starting 11. You mean glen playing upfront with Stern that was just not enough to say he tried it "our" way and failed. People dont realize that offence is de best defence.  Ask de Miami Heat.  dem fellas was worring how to play all big and defensive like Dallas. Dallas have 4-5 different defensive variations and Miami take dat on until they remembered that scoring points is de remedy to any defensive variation.  Beenie man failed to get on de score sheets wid the Netherlands and now with Trinbago. We applaud him for what he has done but for de next time He can only make defensive and organizational coach or hire better attacking coaches. The game of football has changed. Beenie is from dat pre-change era and as a result he was afraid to take chances.
Sven took a chance and it paid off. Beenie was afraid to take the chance wid Latas and now look what happen. De pundits around de world must be saying why this little magician only get a 20 minute sweat in the entire campaign and he looked the best on de field within his depth.
Warren N. Boucaud

Offline Savannah boy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2006, 12:41:50 AM »
What was so different with the starting 11.

My post is not about de starting 11.  My post is about having class and not diminishing what de team has accomplished especially so soon after dey played.  De point is dat dis campaign or dis game is not about Latas.  Beenie attacked from de beginning today with Glen from de start.  All subs was offense we cyah say he come out defensive.  Yorke did not play as deep.  Edwards ventured further up and so did Me Mum.  Defense was not de stamp he put on dis game.  No pundit in dey right mind would give us a chance...Latas or no Latas at dis age.  Comparing us with a team like Miami loaded with all dem stars is pure folly.  Same for comparing us with Sven and all de weapons he has at his disposal.  You are not comparing apples with apples.  Any pundit in dey right mind go say T&T played better than they ever imagined.

Beenie man failed to get on de score sheets wid the Netherlands and now with Trinbago.

This is the furthest we ever got...enjoy de moment...build on it for the future...and stop acting like half of Arsenal and Manu U was playing for we on de field.

So is Beenie miss all dem chances we had today Latas included?  Is Beenie dat could not string enough passes together to dominate field possesion and thus win more corners and take more shots than de opposition? You feel Latas could turn dis tournament upside down at his age?  Realistically, performance wise we over-achieved.  Could we have done more...always.  Like de Chinese say Progress never ends even if you're de best ever.  To dat end yuh could never satisfy everybody but to put man before team is cheapening de efforts of all de other players who eh name Latapy and dat is wrong especially today.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2006, 12:44:45 AM by Savannah boy »

Offline dutchman

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2006, 02:29:21 AM »
David

Your comments are cheap, tell me what do you know about Holland in 1990 ?
Beenie stepped in the last months as new coach cause Rinus Michels begged him to do so.
But some key players wanted Johan C, this became Hollands worst WC ever.
But it is too simple to put that on Beenhakker.
Further you like Latas to play more.
The man is old, just cause he looked good against a slow playing Paraguay doesn't mean he would have been a top defender against Sweden or England. Or you think he could have just stayed upfront with Stern and let the other 9 deal with defense ? TnT did very well, 0-0 against Sweden and almost 0-0 against England. Now Paraguay had a good team and was just technically better.
Rumor has it that every other thing you read or hear is just a rumor.

Offline Redditch Valiant

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2006, 02:51:02 AM »
I can't believe the number of people getting on Beenie's case. Be honest with yourselves - TnT wouldn't have even reached the finals without him.  >:(  Maybe a few "thanks for your hard work" wouldn't go amiss!
Proud to be an honorary "Trinbagonian"
GO TnT!!! GO TnT!!! GO TnT!!! GO TnT!!! GO TnT!!!

Offline davidephraim

• Do Good and Live!!
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2006, 07:04:20 AM »
What was so different with the starting 11.

My post is not about de starting 11.  My post is about having class and not diminishing what de team has accomplished especially so soon after dey played. De point is dat dis campaign or dis game is not about Latas.  Beenie attacked from de beginning today with Glen from de start.  All subs was offense we cyah say he come out defensive.  Yorke did not play as deep.  Edwards ventured further up and so did Me Mum.  Defense was not de stamp he put on dis game.  No pundit in dey right mind would give us a chance...Latas or no Latas at dis age.  Comparing us with a team like Miami loaded with all dem stars is pure folly.  Same for comparing us with Sven and all de weapons he has at his disposal.  You are not comparing apples with apples.  Any pundit in dey right mind go say T&T played better than they ever imagined.

Beenie man failed to get on de score sheets wid the Netherlands and now with Trinbago.

This is the furthest we ever got...enjoy de moment...build on it for the future...and stop acting like half of Arsenal and Manu U was playing for we on de field.

So is Beenie miss all dem chances we had today Latas included?  Is Beenie dat could not string enough passes together to dominate field possesion and thus win more corners and take more shots than de opposition? You feel Latas could turn dis tournament upside down at his age?  Realistically, performance wise we over-achieved.  Could we have done more...always.  Like de Chinese say Progress never ends even if you're de best ever.  To dat end yuh could never satisfy everybody but to put man before team is cheapening de efforts of all de other players who eh name Latapy and dat is wrong especially today.

You proved my point savannah..... I'm not a Bennie basher,,, I think that I have been objective in my critizcism. We are not apples. We tried to play like an apple but we are an orange. Do you try to be what you are to de point that de fruit is no longer sweet.  At best we could only be an orange trying to emulate an apple. There are more apples in Germany that England. De Germans played impecable in de first game yet still a slower, less fitter, easier to get hurt " Ballack" was introduced to temper de game. Did Latas not tempoer de game when he came on?  And dont tell me Im cheapening de efforts of others because I watch de end of de game over last night and everyone game was raised when de sub (latas) came on.  So de players fully appreciated de difference..

Let de players passion and body motion tell de story.  Is not like Latas alone looked good for 10 minutes. De entire Team played better when Latas came on.   Beenieman response was that he hopes we can have more confidence and he hit it on the head so why then did he only introduce the "confidence lifter" in de last game.  Yuh mean Latas couldnt get 10 minutes in England at the right time. I think its called strategic subs.  On even grounds with England in de 83rd yuh dont bring on Latapy?  10 minutes? We went pro defensive and hold out for 83 minutes and we get excited.
Guess what we defence was under pressure for dat 83 minutes. its not like we were trading blows. De dam defence was tired of people running at dey ass and surcame.  What you think may have taken a little pressure off de defence?  a little movement and space which creates options.  What he trying to force dem into being an apple, yuh cya do that we only actually have about 3 apples on de Team and we have to rely on dem especially when we playing against apples even doh we apple a little quily.

Last question?   Did de Yorke  not raise his game when de sub came on? of course, he got off 2 shots and 2 runs more than he had done before and it wasnt because Latas (de sub) went and defend for him instead de sub started de movement for him to be able to do something.

Theobald     Me Mum    Whitley     ( Yorke)   All utility style players, when were we gonna attack.   with winger Carlos or Avery?  We just start learning dat overlappin winger business. we was still stuck in de strong man back four defence vs de modern running full backs.   He start samuels de other day why not go Utility until late and then bring on super subs  Samuels, Glen and Latas....

De paraguay game was de best game we played so i dont include it but on de first 2 games I believe that Beenie went to safe for too long...

Hold dem then when everything look normal... spring de trap.
Warren N. Boucaud

Offline davidephraim

• Do Good and Live!!
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2006, 07:12:37 AM »
David

Beenie stepped in the last months as new coach cause Rinus Michels begged him to do so.
The man is old, just cause he looked good against a slow playing Paraguay doesn't mean he would have been a top defender against Sweden or England. Or you think he could have just stayed upfront with Stern and let the other 9 deal with defense ? TnT did very well, 0-0 against Sweden and almost 0-0 against England. Now Paraguay had a good team and was just technically better.

It seems like de most important part of de dutch game is defence. I like it, I like it alot. However after your defence has been under pressure for a period of time it is only a matter of time until dey would get breached wether it be legally or ilegally.  (Crouch goal did stand)  this is not always a fair game so you have to take your chances.  And also take some risk..  Beenie played quite blue chip, very Microsoft-ish but never diversified and added a little biotech in he life. a little small pharma or something.  Microsoft trading at de same price it was 16 thousand years ago....
Warren N. Boucaud

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2006, 07:17:15 AM »
David

It seems like de most important part of de dutch game is defence. I like it, I like it alot. However after your defence has been under pressure for a period of time it is only a matter of time until dey would get breached wether it be legally or ilegally.  (Crouch goal did stand)  this is not always a fair game so you have to take your chances.  And also take some risk..  Beenie played quite blue chip, very Microsoft-ish but never diversified and added a little biotech in he life. a little small pharma or something.  Microsoft trading at de same price it was 16 thousand years ago....

Did he not take a risk by bringin on Glen when down to 10 men against Sweden?  Would you honestly have done the same?
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline davidephraim

• Do Good and Live!!
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 21, 2006, 07:27:52 AM »
that was definetly taking a risk. De Sweden game was Beenie best game. Paraguay was de warriors best game. England vs TnT was Sven's best game.....
Warren N. Boucaud

Offline PEG

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
Man, i now realise why I take breaks from posting on this website.  Men talk total foolishness in the guise of wisdom.  For instance, where are those experts who saw Evans Wise play against ST. Vincent (Vincy!) and say that he must be on the squad hoping Glen wouldn't regain fitness.  Wise was the savior. Where are those who were saying Shaka is past it and Jack is the better keeper.  Where are these experts.  It was pretty lonely on the board arguing the opposite.  Who has been responsible for the development of Cyd Gray for instance to the point where Cyd had two excellent games at WC level.  I want somebody to do a favor and publish the clubs that our boys play for.  Some of them not sure pick on 3rd division teams.  I not denigrating the players.  These are the facts.  Alll those who talking about Beenie, he could leave T&T and get 10 offers in the morning for the job he did.  I not saying don't criticize, but anybody in their heart who believe that we would have acquitted ourselves to such acclaim at the WC.  WC? We had 1 friggin point in qualifying when he came on.  Who honestly felt we would be in Gerrmany then.  WHo believed that we would acquit ourselves to such acclaim.  Who believed so not hoped so.  STand up.  T&T's performance was a surprise to the World. OURSELVES included.  And all those who talking about Latas should have played a bigger part.  WHat was he going to do v Sweden and England.  He is an attacking player, we were not attacking.  To attack teams like that is to ask for 5 and 6 in yuh pueffen.  I think some secretly prefer the days when we lorse 4-2 and so on to Honduras or Guatemala and man going on bout the flick Latapy execute or the spanner Wise hit a man

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
I think some secretly prefer the days when we lorse 4-2 and so on to Honduras or Guatemala and man going on bout the flick Latapy execute or the spanner Wise hit a man

Quite possibly gospel yuh preach right dey.
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline Pasdah Beatz

• Spiritual Seal
  • Hero Warrior
  • I was born to die as a SoCa WaRrIoR
    • View Profile
Well said Peg
i was going home in a maxi after watching the match at Movie Town and the dude behind me was saying that we spent all that money something like 5 million he said, to recognize that we are not on par with the world. Fellow forumites de blood flew tuh meh head but being a peaceful guy and the fact that he was over 6 foot 3 inches and weighing almost 300 pound an didn't slap some sense into him. But ah was pissed really pissed

Offline Sentinel

• Full Warrior
  • Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 21, 2006, 08:17:53 AM »
Did yuh watch the same game Dave?

Yuh say dem two goals scored before Latas come on!

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.  Don't distort the facts!

Sancho scored in the 25 min.

Latas came on in the 67 min.
Goal score in the 86 min.

My point is.....makes no sense trying to second guess the coach.  Trust meh...He wanted us to win....just as much as we wanted "we" to win.  Besides...that is why he is coaching the team and NOT you or me.....or the theorists (coaches) who cyah even realistically compete at the Concacaf level...much less world level.

It was a wonderful run though considering how far we came from just a year ago.

Lets generate fuss over how best we can train our younger ones to come up and possibly exceed the level of those warriors that made our nation proud...and made the world wonder.

Today we hold our heads high...cause we were not embarassed as much of the world expected...and indeed.... by some of our very own. 

Do consider though that we are not yet up to the level of nations who have much more football pedigree.

We must first improve our domestic leagues...thereby giving our warriors the chance to compete at the highest level. 

Give the nation a round of applause.

Luv U T&T

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Even if we did win dat game

sweden draw theirs...so we wasnt going second round anyway, me eh know wha man want to slit dey wrist and buss de coach head for
Teams dat been to the world cup before...get knock out before T&T

I have a feeling even if we did reach 2nd round and get knock out man go still cuss

me eh know what dem fellahs was expecting in trute....nuttn go make de haters happy

AY WHEY TOUCHES WITH THE PORT OF SPAIN AFTER MATCH REPORT??
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline Jumbie

• ~~~ JUMBIE ~~~
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Well said Peg
i was going home in a maxi after watching the match at Movie Town and the dude behind me was saying that we spent all that money something like 5 million he said, to recognize that we are not on par with the world. Fellow forumites de blood flew tuh meh head but being a peaceful guy and the fact that he was over 6 foot 3 inches and weighing almost 300 pound an didn't slap some sense into him. But ah was pissed really pissed

dais why it have Stag bottle..launch ah couple..but make sure your crepsole have grip..cause is run you have to run afta..

according to ah vet poster..I too can't wait for the cuddersmunt dem who juss reach on here to skate out..

Offline davidephraim

• Do Good and Live!!
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Man, i now realise why I take breaks from posting on this website.  Men talk total foolishness in the guise of wisdom.  For instance, where are those experts who saw Evans Wise play against ST. Vincent (Vincy!) and say that he must be on the squad hoping Glen wouldn't regain fitness.  Wise was the savior. Where are those who were saying Shaka is past it and Jack is the better keeper.  Where are these experts.  It was pretty lonely on the board arguing the opposite.  Who has been responsible for the development of Cyd Gray for instance to the point where Cyd had two excellent games at WC level.  I want somebody to do a favor and publish the clubs that our boys play for.  Some of them not sure pick on 3rd division teams.  I not denigrating the players.  These are the facts.  Alll those who talking about Beenie, he could leave T&T and get 10 offers in the morning for the job he did.  I not saying don't criticize, but anybody in their heart who believe that we would have acquitted ourselves to such acclaim at the WC.  WC? We had 1 friggin point in qualifying when he came on.  Who honestly felt we would be in Gerrmany then.  WHo believed that we would acquit ourselves to such acclaim.  Who believed so not hoped so.  STand up.  T&T's performance was a surprise to the World. OURSELVES included.  And all those who talking about Latas should have played a bigger part.  WHat was he going to do v Sweden and England.  He is an attacking player, we were not attacking.  To attack teams like that is to ask for 5 and 6 in yuh pueffen.  I think some secretly prefer the days when we lorse 4-2 and so on to Honduras or Guatemala and man going on bout the flick Latapy execute or the spanner Wise hit a man

Where are those who were saying Shaka is past it and Jack is the better keeper.  Where are these experts.

Shaka's saving against Sweden  was pure luck so I dont understand your point. Jack was going in de goal and as soon as dey thought he was fit there he was again...

Some of them not sure pick on 3rd division teams.  I not denigrating the players.

Yes you are because under de auspicious guidance of Beenie de same 3rd divisionplayers  impressed de world as you put it.  Same players - better guidance.  That is his job remember.  but there is more to his job and im not prepared to put de heat on de players (solely) and not de coach.
If a Team lose de coach lost as well. This was not reflected in Beenie post statements. He kinda leave it wid de boys. Could he too not have had a little more confidence?  This is what started my objections in de first place. He gotta have confidence in his players. all 23 of them.  Not just de ones who does play strong man football.

Who has been responsible for the development of Cyd Gray for instance to the point where Cyd had two excellent games at WC level.

I agree wholeheartedly with this statement and yes Beenieman did get de best out of some of his players but on de field inspiration goes a long way too.    Didnt an injured rooney lift de spirits. yuh could say what yuh want but when yuh Team down dey down and yuh lift them first, ridicule later....

As soon as Latas took de field, Beenieman start to hold he head.  that was funny.....
Warren N. Boucaud

Offline dutchman

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 21, 2006, 08:23:02 AM »
David

Yeah 
Beenie man hunted high and low to find some extra forces for midfield & attack.
Right now there is just not so much TnT talent.
And if there is they need to go abroad and play in the youth tournaments where all the scouts go to. ( Brazil and so on) But the ''biotech" will come out of the lab soon, perhaps in 2010 if not 2014. What was unfortunate is that Laurence left Crouch for a moment & that Beckham had so much space to make that assist. Beenhakker is human and makes mistakes too, of course he would have still used out his subs, but I think he waited for 86or 88th minute.
But did you see Sven's face till up the 82th minute !
You can't be serious to say it was his game, he face looked like a over ripe tomato that knows will go into a frying pan. Looking real bad, He just got very lucky to escape the pan.
Rumor has it that every other thing you read or hear is just a rumor.

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Well said Peg

dais why it have Stag bottle..launch ah couple..but make sure your crepsole have grip..cause is run you have to run afta..

He could walk away.cool cool,..6'3" and 300 pounds is ah real FATMAN....if he chase yuh, just toss him piece ah cheesecake or ah pack ah crix...he go fuhget why he was vex
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline davidephraim

• Do Good and Live!!
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 21, 2006, 08:33:20 AM »
David

Yeah 
Beenie man hunted high and low to find some extra forces for midfield & attack.
Right now there is just not so much TnT talent.
And if there is they need to go abroad and play in the youth tournaments where all the scouts go to. ( Brazil and so on) But the ''biotech" will come out of the lab soon, perhaps in 2010 if not 2014. What was unfortunate is that Laurence left Crouch for a moment & that Beckham had so much space to make that assist. Beenhakker is human and makes mistakes too, of course he would have still used out his subs, but I think he waited for 86or 88th minute.
But did you see Sven's face till up the 82th minute !
You can't be serious to say it was his game, he face looked like a over ripe tomato that knows will go into a frying pan. Looking real bad, He just got very lucky to escape the pan.

I agree with yuh and if de game was a percentage, yuh right Beenie would have 75 - 80 % lion's share. It is not fair to say Sven's game and if it sounded dat way, i was wrong. But yuh also correct to say that everone makes mistakes and others anrent willing to say so.
Thats why he got to stick by dem boys till de end.   

Yeh we tried....  We needed more confidence.....   We had a good campaign.... not the players need to have more confidence  or The Team didnt play to win against paraguay.  We all lost against Paraguay,  Benieman included.
Warren N. Boucaud

Offline Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Tell me how Shaka and Jack differ so much?

The first England goal was a foul.

The second one, I am more certain that Jack would have saved that.

The Paraguay game, first goal was an own goal.

Shaka may have saved the second, as he comes out off his line more and faster.

What kill us in the Paraguay game was the air balls into our defense, Paraguay was killing us.

We missed Dog bad.

All in all, the keepers were about the same, Shaka make some very good saves in the first 2 games, but Jack made about 3 world class saves yesterday as well, starting in the 2nd minute.

We were simply beaten by the better team on the day.

I agree with you on Evans Wise though, we missed Cornell alot when he got injured.

Big up T&T!

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 21, 2006, 08:54:58 AM »
Trini yuh need to look at that goal Gerrard scored again... ;D

Leo Beenhakker Under Fire, Following the Two Nil Defeat of the Soca Warriors i hear talk in tnt is that latapy should ah come on sooner...
« Last Edit: June 21, 2006, 11:56:05 AM by triniman »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline jose

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 21, 2006, 04:40:51 PM »
beenhaker did not start out the game with an all out attack plan,yes he start with glen but he was hoping at least to go nil nil halftime and then go for it second half.2jack should not have started hislop was doing a very good job.3stern should not of started,simply did not deserve i eh care how much goal he score in the past.glen and jones should of started.latapy should of started as well,latapy have the abilty to thread that lethal through pass although it is of no use with stern causing he not running in the channels.whitley should not have come of,theobald should have came off.not even sure how theobald starting.the bottom line is that stern was a big failure,he did not have a shot on target for the worldcup,that is completely terrible

Offline The_Ice

• My band, Red Vellum Razorblades ... enjoy :D
  • Hero Warrior
  • RVR guitarist
    • View Profile
    • Red Vellum Razorblades
« Reply #22 on: June 21, 2006, 07:28:51 PM »
to me it seem like Beenie wanted Jack to get the sweat in case something go wrong and we dont get in... he know Jack potential and he is the future of the team in terms of goalkeeping... i dont mind that he was out there though even though shaka was doing really well in goal... Jack still is a faster keeper reaction-wise... i glad he get some of the experience though... it would pay off in the future

Offline shivadee

• Full Warrior
  • There is only ONE number 7. And its worn in Trini
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 21, 2006, 08:58:45 PM »
Trini yuh need to look at that goal Gerrard scored again... ;D

Leo Beenhakker Under Fire, Following the Two Nil Defeat of the Soca Warriors i hear talk in tnt is that latapy should ah come on sooner...

Credit where credit was due. Gerard score one hellova goal
This is football ppl, we TIRED see AND hear sh!t like this happening...nobody perfect...people human, daz life. Our team play their games in the best way they thought they could, and that is all we could ask.

Offline Augi

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 21, 2006, 09:34:50 PM »
People please just stop all the ole talk and give thanks. We made it to our first World Cup, smallest country ever to do so.We were supposed to be the whipping boys and we showed the most heart to date in this tournament.Things to be proud about.Lets be proud and forget the ole talk nah man

Offline trinidad badboy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 21, 2006, 09:41:18 PM »

beenie do more that alot of ppl that have passed through trindad and tobago football

he brought in DISCIPLINE to our team. a great achievement. he made mistakes but so does everyone.

i rate him alot for taking his job seriously and creating history for our nation..  :beermug:

Offline Touches

• Hero Warrior
  • Trow wine on she...
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 22, 2006, 07:37:31 AM »
Dutty

It doe have no match report for game the entire world witness.

besides I doe watch game...especially World cup game that TT playing in with no crowd.

I had three people home by me for each of the three games.

ME, MYSELF and I.....it was a big big lime and we buss up plenty johnny walker and coconut and cutters.

Doe frighten alyuh go get a match report whenever TT start back the rebuilding process and is me the 15 or so die hard from the board and the 100 others in some obscure stadium playing Grenada or some other Caribbean isle with Anton as d coach.

A for apple, B for Bat, C for yuhself!

Offline Marcos

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 22, 2006, 09:53:25 AM »
I cah wait til men who jump on d bandwagon and criticizin our BOSS coach jus go back when they come from nah]
I seriously gettin pissed when i come on dis site and seein men talkin a bag of ass under the name of "constructive criticism"
every game we lost we lost because we were outmatched
We played our hearts out.

All allyuh haters disappear and come back when we reach d next world cup nah
please
allyuh killin meh
Nothing pisses me off more than racism, and ppl who you know that act like they don't know you.

Offline sprog

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 22, 2006, 10:20:25 AM »
Once there is not a positive result one can always wonder about selections and stategies endlessly, so it may not be the right path at this time, the most important thing is that we head in the right direction. We are now capable of playing top class opponents from around the globe without embarassing results and making a game of it. We need to encourage and continue playing this level of competition and we'll be great. Rome was not built in a day,Thank you Beenie :applause:

1]; } ?>