April 27, 2024, 05:31:53 PM

Author Topic: To the man who deserves most praise - Jack Warner. Open letter to you, sir  (Read 1211 times)

Offline PEG

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
Dear Jack,

You know that we on the opposite sides of the fence politically but I have to give you your due.  Despite your smart man antics with the tickets and other simmidimmie, I want to thank you from the bottom of mey heart for:
1.  Persevering for WC campaign after campaign and finally having a nation realize a dream.
2.  Putting your money and your effort where your mouth is and having to endure criticism (a ot of it justified) from people like me.
3.  Using your immense power to get Concacaf 3.5 spots so that we could qualify.  Because truthfully Jack, watching our teams perform, the best Concacaf should have is 2.5 spots.
4.  Paying the way for some family members of the team to head to germany.
5.  For hiring Beenie who brought much needed structure and discipline and having to source the funds for that yourself.

Ah go stop here Jack because i know he head swelling.  And see what happen to the man from Botsana, stop them smartman thing for me please.  Because with all our differences, it would break meh heart to see yuh leave football in disgrace.  You have been the most vital cog in the Soca Warriors machine.  Sir, I salute you.

Yours in football,
PEG

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
Dear Jack,

You know that we on the opposite sides of the fence politically but I have to give you your due.  Despite your smart man antics with the tickets and other simmidimmie, I want to thank you from the bottom of mey heart for:
1.  Persevering for WC campaign after campaign and finally having a nation realize a dream.
2.  Putting your money and your effort where your mouth is and having to endure criticism (a ot of it justified) from people like me.
3.  Using your immense power to get Concacaf 3.5 spots so that we could qualify.  Because truthfully Jack, watching our teams perform, the best Concacaf should have is 2.5 spots.
4.  Paying the way for some family members of the team to head to germany.
5.  For hiring Beenie who brought much needed structure and discipline and having to source the funds for that yourself.

Ah go stop here Jack because i know he head swelling.  And see what happen to the man from Botsana, stop them smartman thing for me please.  Because with all our differences, it would break meh heart to see yuh leave football in disgrace.  You have been the most vital cog in the Soca Warriors machine.  Sir, I salute you.

Yours in football,
PEG

You jes love to rankle Truetrini eh?   :rotfl: :rotfl:
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline Tongue

• Hero Warrior
  • Blue is the Colour.....Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea
    • View Profile
Dear Jack,

You know that we on the opposite sides of the fence politically but I have to give you your due. Despite your smart man antics with the tickets and other simmidimmie, I want to thank you from the bottom of mey heart for:
1. Persevering for WC campaign after campaign and finally having a nation realize a dream.
2. Putting your money and your effort where your mouth is and having to endure criticism (a ot of it justified) from people like me.
3. Using your immense power to get Concacaf 3.5 spots so that we could qualify. Because truthfully Jack, watching our teams perform, the best Concacaf should have is 2.5 spots.
4. Paying the way for some family members of the team to head to germany.
5. For hiring Beenie who brought much needed structure and discipline and having to source the funds for that yourself.

Ah go stop here Jack because i know he head swelling. And see what happen to the man from Botsana, stop them smartman thing for me please. Because with all our differences, it would break meh heart to see yuh leave football in disgrace. You have been the most vital cog in the Soca Warriors machine. Sir, I salute you.

Yours in football,
PEG

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Offline essexgirl22

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
JACK :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

1]; } ?>