April 28, 2024, 06:09:28 PM

Author Topic: 2013 International Friendlies  (Read 20276 times)

Offline noname

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
2013 International Friendlies
« on: March 05, 2005, 06:21:38 PM »
Mexico plays Argentina in friendly on March 9th: Scouts take heed

MEXICO CITY, March 3 (Reuters) - Mexico have named the following 18-man squad for their friendly international against Argentina in Los Angeles on March 9:
Goalkeepers: Oscar Perez (Cruz Azul), Moises Munoz (Morelia)

Defenders: Hector Altamirano (Santos Laguna), Omar Briseno, Hugo Sanchez Guerrero (both UANL Tigres), Carlos Salcido, Francisco Rodriguez (both Guadalajara), Ricardo Osorio, Salvador Carmona (both Cruz Azul)

Midfielders: Ramon Morales (Guadalajara), Pavel Pardo (America), Antonio Naelson, Israel Lopez (both Toluca), Rafael Garcia (Cruz Azul)

Forwards: Omar Bravo (Guadalajara), Cuauhtemoc Blanco (America), Francisco Borgetti (Pachuca), Francisco Fonseca (Cruz Azul.

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/headlinenews?id=326655&cc=5901
« Last Edit: July 18, 2013, 02:05:29 AM by Flex »

Offline AB.Trini

• Hero Warrior
  • yuh cyar take meh ancestry from meh
    • View Profile
2013 International Friendlies
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2013, 08:51:11 PM »
Canada V USA friendly

Ah watching this game  now......neither of these teams look invincible or world class. For one Canada has a lot of younger players; one in particular just got drafted  from college never having played in a pro league.
USA has 17 out of 22 from the MLS. Judging from the make up, I would say that both teams are  providing opportunities for their younger players and are on a rebuild!!!

If we had our act together, I think both these teams are ripe for the pickings.   TTFF look and learn ; yuh think  we could get our house in order. Look at te list of players we have playing abroad. Come nah bring out 22 like the USA and start building for 2018
« Last Edit: January 30, 2013, 05:43:20 AM by Flex »

Offline Fyzoman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: 2013 International Friendlies
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2013, 09:44:16 PM »
As far as de US goes, only ah little more than a handful of last night's team making de actual team for the Hex.

I wouldn't comment on what we should be doing, we does always be talking bout dat.

Watching Denmark and Mexico now, my goodness, like night and day compared to dat US Canada game.
"Practice is the best of all instructors"

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2013, 11:08:46 PM »
Where is our 19 year old Cornelius and 18 year old Paulsen?
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
  • The best gift for a footballer is Intelligence ---
    • View Profile
Internationals (Spoilers inside)
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2013, 02:23:51 PM »
Well Barca ah mean Spain deal with Uruguay rather comfortable, though the game had some very physical moments. Fabragas & Pedro doing the damage. Iniesta doing he ting as usual, lard he does embarass men.
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead
                                              Thomas Paine

giggsy11

Re: Internationals (Spoilers inside)
« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2013, 02:39:47 PM »
France vs Germany playing on ESPN 2

giggsy11

« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2013, 02:40:56 PM »
Brasil just score against Englund, ah feel dey ready tuh embarrass dem second half.

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 06, 2013, 03:32:29 PM »
Brasil just score against Englund, ah feel dey ready tuh embarrass dem second half.

Worst Brazil I have ever seen. Talk about being out played the score flatter Brazil. Quite frankly Wilshire look better than any Brazilian midfielder on view. First half in particular Brazil were stretched all over the place, with Neymar, Ronnie and Fabiano just walking defensively. Second half was better with the subs made & Brazil pressed higher immediately resulting in a goal. However, they never looked like the Brazil I love so much.

To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead
                                              Thomas Paine

Offline Andre

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 06, 2013, 03:37:31 PM »
england win 2-1. they eh look bad atall...as for brazil...need work.

giggsy11

« Reply #9 on: February 06, 2013, 04:33:40 PM »

Worst Brazil I have ever seen. Talk about being out played the score flatter Brazil. Quite frankly Wilshire look better than any Brazilian midfielder on view. First half in particular Brazil were stretched all over the place, with Neymar, Ronnie and Fabiano just walking defensively. Second half was better with the subs made & Brazil pressed higher immediately resulting in a goal. However, they never looked like the Brazil I love so much.

Scolari needs tuh leave the past alone and go with the youthful energy of Brasil.

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 06, 2013, 04:48:05 PM »

Doh worry yuh ssself, everyting go be awright....

Not because a man ears long and he teet' long dat it make him a Jackass!

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 06, 2013, 04:57:00 PM »

Doh worry yuh ssself, everyting go be awright....

I hope so we. What worrying me is Neyma looks more about image than football (at the moment). Still young, but he will need to let his football do the talking and be the image.
                                              Thomas Paine

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 06, 2013, 06:47:02 PM »
Haiti leading Bolivia 1-0. RW break way on the right and hit a low hard and it hit the post and went in. Spectacular.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 07, 2013, 01:35:21 AM »
england win 2-1. they eh look bad atall...as for brazil...need work.

England score two boss goals... Theo take Adriano lunch time after time, after time.  Joe Hart and Wilshire were excellent.  Good win for England.  Ronaldinho might as well be playing in a testimonial.

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 07, 2013, 06:25:27 AM »

Scolari needs tuh leave the past alone and go with the youthful energy of Brasil.

His first game back at the helm, I have all the confidence he will change up the team for the better, as per your suggestions.  Second half they came out with more purpose and were pressing the Brits' midfield and had a good period.  Walcott played well and capitalized on his strengths but he is still very predictable.  To me, this game really confirmed (1)that Ronaldinho either needs to lose weight and change his whole outlook on defending or forget about ever playing for Brazil again and (2)Julio Cesar is on his way back to being in top form......Luis Fabiano need to shape up or ship out quickly as well and Oscar had a disappointing game.  I eh worried 'bout Neymar, he showed in the Olympics what he can do

Not because a man ears long and he teet' long dat it make him a Jackass!

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 07, 2013, 06:26:16 PM »
Watched Argentina and they toyed with Sweden. That being said Messi does have to play further up the pitch. he is picking balls in his own half and that will not scare  opponents. However, even with that Aguero, Higuain, Di Maria, & Messi is tears. Argentina needs to solve its goalkeeping & backline because every ball coming into the box looks like a goal waiting to happen>
                                              Thomas Paine

Offline Fyzoman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 08, 2013, 11:07:16 AM »
Meh bredren call meh after de Brazil game and ranting bout not buying no ticket for WC next year.

Had to tell him calm down, also went on ah rant bout Neymar needs to go Europe to 'toughen up', again had to calm him down and say Neymar go be alright.

I fell we have seen the last of Ronaldhino though, Scolari give him he lil chance and we can see that he eh ready (anymore.)

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 08, 2013, 03:30:29 PM »
Why does Neymar have to go to Europe to toughen up? Them Euros think it easy playing in SA. The Brazilian league eh no walk in the park as some people may want to think.

Offline E-man

• Hero Warrior
  • Support all Warriors. Red, White and Blacklisted.
    • View Profile
    • T&T Football History
« Reply #18 on: March 21, 2013, 02:13:36 PM »
Italy is showing some stuff, but Brazil just stuffed them again 2-0 now

Offline Fyzoman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 21, 2013, 02:24:15 PM »
Why does Neymar have to go to Europe to toughen up? Them Euros think it easy playing in SA. The Brazilian league eh no walk in the park as some people may want to think.
Deeks ah bredren ah mine have so many points to support that he should go Europe, all kinda thing bout defenders in de Braziiian league not as good, or that they does go easy on star players (???). I does only tell him, nah Neymar go be allright man.

Anyway try telling dem Italian who he just slice open that he needs to come Europe nah :)

Offline Fyzoman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 21, 2013, 02:46:22 PM »
Super Mario Golazo!!!
2-2!!

Offline E-man

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • T&T Football History
« Reply #21 on: March 21, 2013, 02:51:01 PM »
enough with everything being 'caressed', Ray, lol

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 21, 2013, 02:54:35 PM »
Damn, ah jes realize what ah missing ....

Offline Fyzoman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 21, 2013, 04:09:57 PM »
enough with everything being 'caressed', Ray, lol

Ent!!! I and was thinking that too:)

Offline Fyzoman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 21, 2013, 04:14:11 PM »
Damn, ah jes realize what ah missing ....
Nah jed it eh easy and coming up here is football like rain tomorrow on Bein Sport, is like 5 CONMEBOL/CONCACAF qualifiers one after the next, plus USA on ESPN and Spain on ESPN2.

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 21, 2013, 06:00:40 PM »
 Barzil vs Italy

Ah man say Brazil defense could do a good 10 days, lots of man standing around  ;D

David Luis have to among the worst CB's in International football, the man worst than Bramble.

Oscar movement was excellent & I am nobody to question Scholari, but "What do these guys see in Bulk"
should have been the first sub at the National Anthem.

My wife was dusting during the game, bounce the TV and Neymar fall over. Dat youth weak! ;D

Thomas Paine

giggsy11

« Reply #26 on: March 23, 2013, 10:38:24 AM »
Just taking in the Brasil vs Italy. Sweet football-not an a fan of Italy but I respect their consistency as a footballing nation during tournaments. They looking rell good. appear to be building a nice side with youth and experience and Balo adds that extra quality to this side. I love watching Balo when he jus playing football. 
Brasil picks the right side and they can win it in Brasil. I will be there to take it in. I would start Diego Costa over Hulk and or pick him for the side over Hulk-who does fall down to much and to clumsy. Neymar could play on my side any day. it will be interesting tuh see if Luis will make the side even though he is captain right now.

Offline E-man

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • T&T Football History
« Reply #27 on: May 16, 2013, 04:06:34 PM »
Germany v Ecuador in Boca Raton FL

http://www.ussoccer.com/schedule-tickets/2013/130529-germany-vs-ecuador.aspx

Germany vs Ecuador, May 29 in Boca Raton, Florida
Arrival Miami Airport ✈ May 22, 2:10 p.m.

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 16, 2013, 04:47:56 PM »
Barzil vs Italy

Ah man say Brazil defense could do a good 10 days, lots of man standing around  ;D

David Luis have to among the worst CB's in International football, the man worst than Bramble.

Oscar movement was excellent & I am nobody to question Scholari, but "What do these guys see in Bulk"
should have been the first sub at the National Anthem.

My wife was dusting during the game, bounce the TV and Neymar fall over. Dat youth weak! ;D

this.. :rotfl: :rotfl:

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 29, 2013, 01:04:46 PM »
Germany tearing Ecuador a new one.

Germany 4 - Ecuador 0 26
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

1]; } ?>