April 27, 2024, 01:03:36 PM

Author Topic: 2013 International Friendlies  (Read 20255 times)

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
Re: 2013 International Friendlies
« Reply #90 on: June 11, 2013, 12:19:35 PM »

Just finally saw the Brazil v France game, just two things...so much for TnT boasting as a team too have TWO ICONIC coaches at the helm.

Two, apart from all the turning and twisting and great runs, and unbelievable skill on display...MY (!!!) play of de game was the touch by NEYMAR for the Hernanes goal!!

Dare I say, it was somewhat Barcelonaesque.
O Seleção is an institution for them. The coaches talk to each other often its a respect shared by the players as well. I remember a video of Cafu praying for the ailing former coach Mario Zagallo before a game against Argentina.

Offline truehaitian

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: June 11, 2013, 01:21:28 PM »

Haiti down 2-0 but playing well...
« Last Edit: June 11, 2013, 02:52:48 PM by truehaitian »

Offline truehaitian

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: June 11, 2013, 02:43:03 PM »
Haiti 2 Italy 2.

This Haiti B team could have easily beat a full  Italian team

This was a full Italian team with Baloteli, Daniele De Rossi, Riccardo Montolivo, Stephan El Shaarawy and Marchisio ..leading the charge against this Haiti B side
« Last Edit: June 11, 2013, 03:32:45 PM by truehaitian »

Offline toonmili

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: June 11, 2013, 06:18:23 PM »
Italy under 21 B team will give us 5. lol

Very impressed with Haiti

Offline Toussaint

• Hero Warrior
  • ...l'arbre de la liberte des noirs.
    • View Profile
    • Haiti Spors
« Reply #94 on: June 11, 2013, 07:56:22 PM »
Well, Truehaitian to tell the truth, that is not a Haitian B-team even though  many players are locals. There are many foreign players who have not been called for this game, but the team that played Italy is basically the one that will represent us at the gold cup.

Congrats to Haiti.

...l'arbre de la liberte des noirs.

Offline Dynamite Warrior

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: June 11, 2013, 08:52:11 PM »
Well, Truehaitian to tell the truth, that is not a Haitian B-team even though  many players are locals. There are many foreign players who have not been called for this game, but the team that played Italy is basically the one that will represent us at the gold cup.

Congrats to Haiti.

What happened to your captain, the GK from france is he injured or just omitted. He has been one of your better players.

Offline Toussaint

• Hero Warrior
  • ...l'arbre de la liberte des noirs.
    • View Profile
    • Haiti Spors
« Reply #96 on: June 11, 2013, 09:20:49 PM »

Congrats to Haiti.

What happened to your captain, the GK from france is he injured or just omitted. He has been one of your better players.

Placide couldn't join the team because of some personal issues. He is not injured. He will likely replace Montrevil at the GC. He is a very good kid.
...l'arbre de la liberte des noirs.

Offline Dynamite Warrior

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: June 11, 2013, 09:25:26 PM »
Thats good to hear, too bad Haiti didnt make the hex they would have put up a much better fight than Jamaica. I actually have Haiti winning our group at the Gold Cup, hopefully we can take third.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: June 11, 2013, 10:00:19 PM »
Thats good to hear, too bad Haiti didnt make the hex they would have put up a much better fight than Jamaica. I actually have Haiti winning our group at the Gold Cup, hopefully we can take third.
And h man was saying we get the easiest group.   ::)

a 2-2 draw with italy and a 2-1 loss to spain are excellent results, and with an all out local side, even more impressive. these fellas look like they finding their legs, and just imagine T&T played 6 friendly matches and only played with our best 11 once.  waste  of practice matches if you ask me.
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline Dynamite Warrior

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: June 11, 2013, 10:24:27 PM »
And h man was saying we get the easiest group.   ::)

a 2-2 draw with italy and a 2-1 loss to spain are excellent results, and with an all out local side, even more impressive. these fellas look like they finding their legs, and just imagine T&T played 6 friendly matches and only played with our best 11 once.  waste  of practice matches if you ask me.

I never understood why people were saying our group was so easy, we are probably the worst team in the tournament so we are in no position to call anything easy. However I would say that we are in the most balanced group.

Offline AB.Trini

• Hero Warrior
  • yuh cyar take meh ancestry from meh
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: June 11, 2013, 11:11:58 PM »
The results by Haiti is very impressive on so many levels. The most obvious in my opinion is the economics of their country and its ability to support and garner the level of top flight opposition. Secondly consider the football infrastructure of Haiti compared to what we have.

So with all our wealth and pro league why is it that our development or progress has not yield the results we are seeing from a Haitian side?

Offline OutsideMan

• Many bad things. *Sips Scotch*
  • Hero Warrior
  • SocaWarrior4Life
    • View Profile
Re: Mexico plays Argentina in friendly on March 9th: Scouts take heed
« Reply #101 on: July 17, 2013, 11:11:01 PM »
I believe this game ended in a 1-1 draw.  ;D
The dumbest people on earth are generally located in comment sections of websites all over the world.

1]; } ?>