April 25, 2024, 09:42:34 PM

Author Topic: Allyuh God Beenhakker Mess We Up  (Read 30431 times)

Offline Lower St. John

• It's All About Unity, Togetherness..........
  • Hero Warrior
  • Don't cry as it's over, continue to enjoy it.
    • View Profile
Re: Allyuh God Beenhakker Mess We Up
« Reply #180 on: June 21, 2006, 02:49:56 PM »
Sitting in the stands and watching T&T in a World Cup is one thing that brings a lot of emotion but to see such how well our team has performed.........  Everywhere I go now in my T&T Team shirt I get nothing but praise from the many world cup fans on our performance.  Sitting and watching the games I had some questions about the line up but I will never second guess Beenie Man, not knowing where he has taken us from.  If I am to do that then I should start by questioning all his tactics that helped us qualify (keeping faith with Stern for the Mexico game), then I should question the loss of players like Dog and Span and yet still being competitive and then playing a 3-4-2 attacking formation with 10 men against Sweden.  Every Johnny come lately can question a decision after the game if something does not work out.

I am extremely proud of the preformances and if we are to be honest we performed way above many expectations (including my own).  But I guess some men honestly thought we would beat two Big European sides and a South American side in the Group Stage on our way to winning the world cup. Say what.........

We need to recognize that we have put ourselves on the map as far as World football goes.  We need to build on this.  But for the moment beat yuh chest and feel proud.  My son although not born in Trini was constantly refering to the T&T Team as "we" and "us" and this comes from a feeling of pride with what he is identifying with.  (Now this is coming from a child that use to heckle he father in the past for how dejected I would get after a T&T loss, which were many.) Sitting in the stands and experiencing the atmosphere, seeing a good performance and then hearing the words of encouragement from almost all nationalities in the street when he walked with the Trini flag hanging like a cape from his shoulder has my son identifying with T&T in a big way.  He would not give up his No. 19 T-shirt for nothing now (to the point he wants my No. 10. ha ha).  If an 11-year old can recognize and identify, I would hope that bigger men would humble and bask in the moment and stop looking to criticize.

Blessings.
Germany 2006 Was A Lifetime Experience Not To Be Forgotten!!!!!!!!!

Offline supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: June 21, 2006, 03:40:16 PM »
all i will say is that you people proclaiming Evans Wise as the best thing since sliced bread after 2 games against the powerful  grenada players, i hope you see that grenada does not equal world cup calibre. He was absoluitely pathetic out there in every respect. beenhakker really shouldnt have subbed him in.
Hart for president

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: June 21, 2006, 03:56:08 PM »
Sitting in the stands and watching T&T in a World Cup is one thing that brings a lot of emotion but to see such how well our team has performed.........  Everywhere I go now in my T&T Team shirt I get nothing but praise from the many world cup fans on our performance.  Sitting and watching the games I had some questions about the line up but I will never second guess Beenie Man, not knowing where he has taken us from.  If I am to do that then I should start by questioning all his tactics that helped us qualify (keeping faith with Stern for the Mexico game), then I should question the loss of players like Dog and Span and yet still being competitive and then playing a 3-4-2 attacking formation with 10 men against Sweden.  Every Johnny come lately can question a decision after the game if something does not work out.

I am extremely proud of the preformances and if we are to be honest we performed way above many expectations (including my own).  But I guess some men honestly thought we would beat two Big European sides and a South American side in the Group Stage on our way to winning the world cup. Say what.........

We need to recognize that we have put ourselves on the map as far as World football goes.  We need to build on this.  But for the moment beat yuh chest and feel proud.  My son although not born in Trini was constantly refering to the T&T Team as "we" and "us" and this comes from a feeling of pride with what he is identifying with.  (Now this is coming from a child that use to heckle he father in the past for how dejected I would get after a T&T loss, which were many.) Sitting in the stands and experiencing the atmosphere, seeing a good performance and then hearing the words of encouragement from almost all nationalities in the street when he walked with the Trini flag hanging like a cape from his shoulder has my son identifying with T&T in a big way.  He would not give up his No. 19 T-shirt for nothing now (to the point he wants my No. 10. ha ha).  If an 11-year old can recognize and identify, I would hope that bigger men would humble and bask in the moment and stop looking to criticize.

Blessings.

:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: June 21, 2006, 04:04:38 PM »
all i will say is that you people proclaiming Evans Wise as the best thing since sliced bread after 2 games against the powerful  grenada players, i hope you see that grenada does not equal world cup calibre. He was absoluitely pathetic out there in every respect. beenhakker really shouldnt have subbed him in.

Is a good thing he bring him on becuase if Leo did not sub wise in yuh would have  people  saying  "wise should have played because his dribbling and crossing SKILLS  would have allowed us to better penetrate that Paraguay defence and create scoring opportunities just as he did in the grenada game...

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline berris

• Hero Warrior
  • TnT ALL TIME GREATEST GOAL SCORER chase dem Jesse
    • View Profile
    • http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/graphics/gallery/football/facup2006/fourthround/upixcup9.jpg
« Reply #184 on: June 21, 2006, 04:49:33 PM »

Is a good thing he bring him on becuase if Leo did not sub wise in yuh would have  people  saying  "wise should have played because his dribbling and crossing SKILLS  would have allowed us to better penetrate that Paraguay defence and create scoring opportunities just as he did in the grenada game...

what dribbling and crossing skills ?????? no disrespect to anyone buh Wise look way way way way way way way way way way way over de hill.
IN GOD WE TRUST
IN MAN WE BUST
AND WOMAN...WORST !!!

CHASE DEM JESSIE

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
  • Warrior Nation Member #44
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
« Reply #185 on: June 21, 2006, 04:54:26 PM »
name one coach yuh rankin ahead of Beenhakker.... anybody............................???

right shut the f**k up.
since ah born or at least circa Copa Caribe

Offline Cowen

• Hero Warrior
  • Conquer without risk is to triumph without Glory
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: June 21, 2006, 05:10:03 PM »
Right now this board just sickening .......... allyuh men who quick to criticise full ah shit. From where this team came from pre-hex to the exit of the WC is unbelievable.....and if allyuh first response it to place blame on ah man that frankly did the impossible for this country .......then all ah allyuh full ah shit.

Right now i can't wait for this WC to finish only for the fact that the setta mouthers could crawl back under their little mushrooms and wait for another WC.

I'll just read for now ...... and when the die hards return ......so will I.
 :beermug:
Attended Mad Mad University
Studied Madology
Obtained a Mad Mad Degree

Offline 1989

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: June 21, 2006, 05:48:51 PM »
U have a very simplistic and narrow view.
I wish u followed the team while we were struggling early on in the campaign and in past WCQ rounds
It is only then u could understand the great Service that Beenie has done for us.
In 98 and 2002 we had Dwight and Latas close to their prime yet we still didn't qualify

All true fans who have repeatedly witnessed our failures and thereby appreciate our success even more recognize Beenie's contribution.
Why else would Jack Warner want him back so badly if he was selling us out?

BUT NAH
He eh play Latapy enough so he must be a sellout ent?

Get a clue partner

I've followed the game for many years. 
Soca Warriors!  All the rest are joker warriors!

Offline berris

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/graphics/gallery/football/facup2006/fourthround/upixcup9.jpg
« Reply #188 on: June 21, 2006, 06:22:21 PM »
[--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And yuh still talking dah kinda tata !!...
« Last Edit: June 21, 2006, 06:24:51 PM by berris »
IN GOD WE TRUST
IN MAN WE BUST
AND WOMAN...WORST !!!

CHASE DEM JESSIE

Offline RasIred

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: June 21, 2006, 06:57:15 PM »
I tell me self I eh go jump in on this .....but

Beenhaker aint mess we up...........where all yuh get this bag a bullshit talk ??? ALSO WHY GOD name come in the thread ???

The man did his best with the players at his disposal and all these HINDSIGHT mofos , go talk crap bout " He shoulda start this one, he shoulda start that one...........ONE KISSMEASS set a COUCH COACHES in here. You could swear these men was in Training wid the team, how all yuh have all this insight......Boy we had ample Oppurtunities to score goals against Paraguay...............we just could not put the Ball in the back of NET.............I doh think BEENHAKER had anything to do with the players not converting chances .

Also BEENHAKER rep was also on the line...........You feel he tell heself......Boy I going Germany to not win ??? The man is a PRO and he had his reasons to do certain things. THAT IS WHY JACK WARNER WENT A SOUGHT BEENHAKER.

I real feel it yesterday and is only now it hit me the WARRIORS not in Germany......All yuh is not FIGHTERS, you have to stand by your TEAM and the COACH....you cah come halfway.......doh come at all

BEENIE TAHNKS BREDS...............WARRIORS THANKS...................UNCLE JACK THANKS............supporters THANK

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
« Reply #190 on: June 21, 2006, 07:09:15 PM »
U have a very simplistic and narrow view.
I wish u followed the team while we were struggling early on in the campaign and in past WCQ rounds
It is only then u could understand the great Service that Beenie has done for us.
In 98 and 2002 we had Dwight and Latas close to their prime yet we still didn't qualify

All true fans who have repeatedly witnessed our failures and thereby appreciate our success even more recognize Beenie's contribution.
Why else would Jack Warner want him back so badly if he was selling us out?

BUT NAH
He eh play Latapy enough so he must be a sellout ent?

Get a clue partner

well then your just being thick... Beenie has proven himself time and time again...     the man has infinite knowledge and experience...     If you cannot see that and acknowledge that then as far as im concerned your a waste of bloody time.

Offline The_Ice

• My band, Red Vellum Razorblades ... enjoy :D
  • Hero Warrior
  • RVR guitarist
    • View Profile
    • Red Vellum Razorblades
« Reply #191 on: June 21, 2006, 07:11:57 PM »
i take it that whayuhsay and 1989 wuz ignorant enuff bet too much money on t&t

Offline whayuhsay

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: June 21, 2006, 08:54:04 PM »
Yuh see dat line of thinking, I cyar undahstand it, I honestly think people like you have a serious problem and probably will never go far in life.... just my opinion.  That is nothing less than blind faith but knock yuhself out padnah!

I will never second guess Beenie Man
« Last Edit: June 21, 2006, 10:59:49 PM by whayuhsay »

Offline whayuhsay

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: June 21, 2006, 10:57:07 PM »
Jack Pulls Out
No more funds for Warriors!

http://www.trinidadexpress.com/index.pl/article_news?id=160971307

Asked if he thought the Soca Warriors would have had a better chance in Tuesday's crucial match against against Paraguay, had Russell Latapy been brought in earlier, Warner said he never discussed the team's technical plays with Beenhakker. He did admit that it may have been an error on his (Beenhakker) part to send Latapy in as late as he did.

Offline whayuhsay

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: June 21, 2006, 10:57:43 PM »
http://www.newsday.co.tt/sport/0,39460.html

Team selection dissatisfies ex-nationals
WALTER ALIBEY Wednesday, June 21 2006

ANOTHER dogged display by the Trinidad and Tobago “Soca Warriors” which brought pride and satisfaction among the public of this twin-island republic, despite falling 2-0 to Paraguay in Kaiserslautern yesterday.

And according to Prime Minister Patrick Manning, Trinidad and Tobago were the winners “as they have placed this country on the world map.”

Still there were mixed reactions after yesterday’s defeat most of which pointed to the selection of the team and the tactics used.

Ex-Strike Squad defender Brian Williams said he was a bit disappointed with the performance of the team.

“I thought there was not that urgency and drive by the players to go out and win the game yesterday.” The ex-national Rasta hair-styled defence man, who now coaches United Petrotrin in the T&T Pro-League said he was also dissatisfied with the selection of the team.

“I thought left midfielder Collin Samuel should have started and I also feel that coach Leo Beenhakker has shown just a little too much faith in striker Stern John in the match,” Williams said.

He felt John should have been substituted having been used in two previous matches to no effect.

“It could have made a difference for Trinidad and Tobago if coach Beenhakker had used another striker in place of John because he was not getting any goals,” Williams added.

“With the result we were looking for I thought the coach would have gone for a more offensive team in probably a 3-4-3 system where there could have been the use of the extra striker,” Williams said from his German hotel last night.

He also expressed the view that midfielder Russell Latapy should have been used earlier in the game.

“You saw the immediate effect when Latapy was brought onto the field which suggests that he could have been given a little more time, probably to much more effect” Williams noted.

Marlon Morris, another ex-Strike Squad member said he was satisfied with the team generally, and noted that the performance of this team showed that this country could play very attractive football on the world stage. “I was pleased with what I saw in the game despite the 2-0 defeat by the South Americans in yesterday’s all-important match,” said Morris. In fact Morris said, “I was more proud of the performance of the team in this game than in the other two matches because it showed that we can play very good, attractive football and now the entire world knows about Trinidad and Tobago.” But he was a bit concerned with the selection of the team saying he felt Latapy should have been a starter.

Morris said further, he could believe the omission of Shaka Hislop in for Kelvin Jack.

Like Williams, Morris, who is a cousin of ex-Strike Squad captain Clayton Morris, said he felt the coach had shown too much faith in Stern John.

“Stern has not been scoring goals and could be considered as hurting the team even. In addition I felt Latapy should have been considered firstly, instead of Evans Wise who was not effective in the game.

“When you look at the team, you realise it lacked creativity and therefore a man like Latapy would have been the obvious choice in this game,” Morris added.

He quickly added, however, coach Leo Beenhakker is an excellent coach but in this match he picked some wrong horses, one of which was Wise and the other goalkeeper Jack.

Former national team manager Richard Braithwaite described yesterday’s performance as “a wonderful display of football.”

He noted that while the World Cup may be over for TT, the Soca Warriors did show the world that we have the determination and talent to compete on the world stage.

He said the World Cup campaign has opened the eyes of the powers that be in sport in TT and therefore we will see a greater commitment to sports in this country.

Offline Foreigner

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #195 on: June 21, 2006, 11:10:23 PM »
And on the same note:

Latapy under-used, says Brian Lara
Thursday, June 22nd 2006

Although he has been thousands of miles away from the action in Germany, West Indies captain Brian Lara has been one of the keenest followers of the exploits of the Trinidad and Tobago football team.

And as thrilled as he has been by the way the Soca Warriors have wowed the world with their gutsy displays in their first-ever outing at a World Cup, Lara could not help having his say about a particular tactic of coach Leo Beenhakker.

Not surprisingly, it had to do with the use - or lack of - of the "Little Magician", Russell Latapy.

"I think he showed the difference he could have made," Lara said of Latapy, his good friend, who only saw playing time in the second half of the final match of T&T's campaign - the 2-0 loss to Paraguay on Tuesday.

"I think Beenhakker is a great tactician," Lara said. "But I think he fell short in not knowing the value of that old head, Russell Latapy."

Overall though, the Windies captain said: "I'm very proud of them. I think they played excellently throughout the World Cup. They showed a lot of fight.

"It's 1.3 million people in Trinidad. To get there in the first place is amazing. And the way we performed, you listened to the commentators all around the world, we were not disgraced at all. So I think Dwight Yorke and company should be very, very proud of themselves."

-Garth Wattley

Offline berris

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: June 21, 2006, 11:44:03 PM »
http://www.newsday.co.tt/sport/0,39460.html

Team selection dissatisfies ex-nationals
WALTER ALIBEY Wednesday, June 21 2006

ANOTHER dogged display by the Trinidad and Tobago “Soca Warriors” which brought pride and satisfaction among the public of this twin-island republic, despite falling 2-0 to Paraguay in Kaiserslautern yesterday.

And according to Prime Minister Patrick Manning, Trinidad and Tobago were the winners “as they have placed this country on the world map.”

Still there were mixed reactions after yesterday’s defeat most of which pointed to the selection of the team and the tactics used.

Ex-Strike Squad defender Brian Williams said he was a bit disappointed with the performance of the team.

“I thought there was not that urgency and drive by the players to go out and win the game yesterday.” The ex-national Rasta hair-styled defence man, who now coaches United Petrotrin in the T&T Pro-League said he was also dissatisfied with the selection of the team.

“I thought left midfielder Collin Samuel should have started and I also feel that coach Leo Beenhakker has shown just a little too much faith in striker Stern John in the match,” Williams said.

He felt John should have been substituted having been used in two previous matches to no effect.

“It could have made a difference for Trinidad and Tobago if coach Beenhakker had used another striker in place of John because he was not getting any goals,” Williams added.

“With the result we were looking for I thought the coach would have gone for a more offensive team in probably a 3-4-3 system where there could have been the use of the extra striker,” Williams said from his German hotel last night.

He also expressed the view that midfielder Russell Latapy should have been used earlier in the game.

“You saw the immediate effect when Latapy was brought onto the field which suggests that he could have been given a little more time, probably to much more effect” Williams noted.

Marlon Morris, another ex-Strike Squad member said he was satisfied with the team generally, and noted that the performance of this team showed that this country could play very attractive football on the world stage. “I was pleased with what I saw in the game despite the 2-0 defeat by the South Americans in yesterday’s all-important match,” said Morris. In fact Morris said, “I was more proud of the performance of the team in this game than in the other two matches because it showed that we can play very good, attractive football and now the entire world knows about Trinidad and Tobago.” But he was a bit concerned with the selection of the team saying he felt Latapy should have been a starter.

Morris said further, he could believe the omission of Shaka Hislop in for Kelvin Jack.

Like Williams, Morris, who is a cousin of ex-Strike Squad captain Clayton Morris, said he felt the coach had shown too much faith in Stern John.

“Stern has not been scoring goals and could be considered as hurting the team even. In addition I felt Latapy should have been considered firstly, instead of Evans Wise who was not effective in the game.

“When you look at the team, you realise it lacked creativity and therefore a man like Latapy would have been the obvious choice in this game,” Morris added.

He quickly added, however, coach Leo Beenhakker is an excellent coach but in this match he picked some wrong horses, one of which was Wise and the other goalkeeper Jack.

Former national team manager Richard Braithwaite described yesterday’s performance as “a wonderful display of football.”

He noted that while the World Cup may be over for TT, the Soca Warriors did show the world that we have the determination and talent to compete on the world stage.

He said the World Cup campaign has opened the eyes of the powers that be in sport in TT and therefore we will see a greater commitment to sports in this country.

No disrespect to former national Brian Williams and company ,but to say he was 'dissappointed in the teams  performance' IMO ,sound like a sorry attempt to diss de Soca Warriors .He is entitled to his opinion but to use that opinion to criticize and label the Soca Warriors performance as disappointing,to me, is ah slap in de face to this present team.You wud think as a ex national he wud recognize what this team have accomplished but no no praise ...sorry Brian but in my humble opinion this one smells like sour grapes ....
.there's a time to criticize and ah time to give recognition when it's due and now is the time de Soca Warriors should be congrtulated for placing TnT on the football map of de world,not critized and picked apart for it.
IN GOD WE TRUST
IN MAN WE BUST
AND WOMAN...WORST !!!

CHASE DEM JESSIE

Offline Lower St. John

• It's All About Unity, Togetherness..........
  • Hero Warrior
  • Don't cry as it's over, continue to enjoy it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: June 22, 2006, 01:03:37 AM »
Yuh see dat line of thinking, I cyar undahstand it, I honestly think people like you have a serious problem and probably will never go far in life.... just my opinion.  That is nothing less than blind faith but knock yuhself out padnah!

I will never second guess Beenie Man

You are taking my statement out of context but that is okay since. 

Yuh cah second guess and criticize when it goes wrong and then say he is a genius when it goes right.  But when it is all said and done, yuh entitle to your opinion but all yuh forgetting that the dream (and it was a dream) to make it to the World Cup was realized in less than 8 months with a team that had previoulsy won nothing.  I guess it is very apparant from some of the emotions on this board that we were suppose to beat all the teams in our group from the start of the World Cup.

Regardless of what anyone on this board says, this might not have been the best T&T team we have produced, but the fighting performance and determination with some flashes of skill exhibited on the field makes me extremely proud.  Talk yuh Talk.

Blesssings.
Germany 2006 Was A Lifetime Experience Not To Be Forgotten!!!!!!!!!

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
« Reply #198 on: June 22, 2006, 07:31:54 AM »
stewps 1989 you in ah mess... really you go mash up the board wit all yuh f**kery man.

1989 ad wuhyuhsay I cant believe you cant acknoledge that Beenie is the best coach for the job... both of you are ungreatful dogs.... look at what the man has done for T&T football... he has put us on the map, set a clear target and has corsed the best route to get there... no other coach has come in and done that... they may have done well with the tieam they had at the time but none have been able to do that....

with idiots like you we dont deserve men like Beenhakker.... stewpssssssss.

Offline sprog

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: June 22, 2006, 10:24:45 AM »
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Once there is not a positive result one can always wonder about selections and stategies endlessly, so it may not be the right path at this time, the most important thing is that we head in the right direction. We are now capable of playing top class opponents from around the globe without embarassing results and making a game of it. We need to encourage and continue playing this level of competition and we'll be great. Rome was not built in a day,Thank you Beenie  :applause: :applause: :applause:

Offline whistler91

• Full Warrior
  • Love, Respect, Honor
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: June 22, 2006, 10:37:30 AM »
Everyone is pointing fingers, but who is really to blame? People blaming the coach about is tactics, and how he has organised the team is total nonsense. Everyone is saying "what if beenie did this, and that", but study this....what if we won. I know for sure that the posts will be totally different, only praises we will be posted to beenie.

All I am saying is that at the end of it all, none of us here were seeing the games, and team in the light that the head coach was seeing it. So i do believe that almost every move that beenie made he had reason to.

I guess we are all entitled to our views and opinions, but mine is that our head coach has done us well, and I do not, and will not regret anything he did (except fuh puttin jack in d post).
There is no force like success, and that is why the individual makes all effort to surround himself throughout life with the evidence of it; as of the individual, so should it be of the nation.

Offline davidephraim

• Do Good and Live!!
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: June 22, 2006, 11:58:28 AM »
but ah really believe de reason we heading home right now is dat beenie doh understand as i said..................LEGEND..and what dat means to a country and its players.   

latas forever, vibes it up ;D ;D ;D ;D

Lemmeh see if ah QUITE gettin yuh correck here.

You sayin dat de reason we goin home is because Latas eh get a longer run?

So leh we assume Latas did get a longer run and we did give Paraguay 12

Ah guess you fuhgettin a lil detail like de FACT dat Sweden and England did draw thereby it didn't matter if we did give Paraguay 26....was no way we was qualifyin fuh de 2nd rounds.

Unless of course....u and Ms. Cleo did siddung togeddah and figure dat wit Latas in we lineup against both Sweden and England...we woulda beat dem 2 teams as well.

Den of course....we woulda not only make de round of 16...but go on to win de whole blasted Cup.

Ent?

Palos yuh act like de man aint make no sense at all. How allyuh always so ready to discard constructive & objective criticism? Tell me where de man was sarcastic or unable to explain de point?  You tellin de man bout Ms. Cleo (funny lol) but never gave regards to de point de man was making which I believe was quite valid.

This is de best post that I have read in a long time........

Simply fantastic  Mr. fantastic.....   

Warren N. Boucaud

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: June 22, 2006, 12:24:25 PM »
but ah really believe de reason we heading home right now is dat beenie doh understand as i said..................LEGEND..and what dat means to a country and its players.   

latas forever, vibes it up ;D ;D ;D ;D

Lemmeh see if ah QUITE gettin yuh correck here.

You sayin dat de reason we goin home is because Latas eh get a longer run?

So leh we assume Latas did get a longer run and we did give Paraguay 12

Ah guess you fuhgettin a lil detail like de FACT dat Sweden and England did draw thereby it didn't matter if we did give Paraguay 26....was no way we was qualifyin fuh de 2nd rounds.

Unless of course....u and Ms. Cleo did siddung togeddah and figure dat wit Latas in we lineup against both Sweden and England...we woulda beat dem 2 teams as well.

Den of course....we woulda not only make de round of 16...but go on to win de whole blasted Cup.

Ent?

Palos yuh act like de man aint make no sense at all. How allyuh always so ready to discard constructive & objective criticism? Tell me where de man was sarcastic or unable to explain de point?  You tellin de man bout Ms. Cleo (funny lol) but never gave regards to de point de man was making which I believe was quite valid.

This is de best post that I have read in a long time........

Simply fantastic  Mr. fantastic.....   

So let me put a few questions to you....

You really feel the reason we goin home is because Latapy didn't start?

Did you HONESTLY feel PRIOR TO OUR FIRST MATCH we would be in a position going into the last match of possibly qualifying for the 2nd round?

Try and be honest with yuh answers.

Fantastic make decent points true. But as soon as he say de reason we goin home is because Latas eh start, yet Sweden did draw wit England, dat serve to almost invalidate wha he did post earlier in de piece.

But hey....if you find dat valid...go tru.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2006, 12:44:56 PM by palos »
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline marcel

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: June 23, 2006, 05:38:55 AM »

its quite easy to question things afterwards,aint it?

see where you are two years from now

i bet.....losing from jamaica again....

and off course with a coach from t&t
they can do the job.....

Offline naparima

• <Insert Interesting Comment Here>
  • Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Rishi Travelogue
« Reply #204 on: June 23, 2006, 05:45:20 AM »

Blessings.

I couldn't say this better....!!!  ;D
<Blurb> Insert Text
</Blurb>

Offline Themanfriday

• That's who I am, a real
  • Hero Warrior
  • CHILD of GOD
    • View Profile
    • Dexter B. Friday
« Reply #205 on: June 23, 2006, 05:49:43 AM »
AMEN
Born in SanDo
Raised in Marabella and Gasparillo
Lived in Philly
Join the US Army
Moved to Oklahoma
Deployed to Bosnia
Stayed in Hungary
Retired In Germany
Was at the WC
Cheering for Latapy
Deployed to Kosovo
Y? I don't know
Moved back to America
To live in Virginia
Retired age 44
This is my life

Offline paddy

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: June 23, 2006, 06:08:24 AM »
T&T were a bit unlucky. THey were  as good as Sweden and better than Ingland - but for the hand of Crouch who can say what the result would be . The way I see it there was not much between the teams in the group. And Beenie probably the best coach in the competition

1]; } ?>