March 28, 2024, 05:40:48 PM

Author Topic: Jack Pulls Out!  (Read 5972 times)

Offline morvant

• warrior nation member
  • Hero Warrior
  • malick till i die
    • View Profile
Re: Jack Pulls Out!
« Reply #30 on: June 22, 2006, 03:18:59 PM »
Everyone always so ready to jump down Jac warner throat but when man talk bout Mr Beenie-man everybody does start gettin bummy? 

Ah watchin allyuh and de colonialization bullcrap...

A local fail like Bertille he get cuss till de sun come up, didnt he try his best to?  Is that not Beenie-man's claim to fame, he tried his best?  So did Bertille I'm sure because it cant be dat he sell out right? quite frankly, Bertille failed because of technical skills which Beenie happens to possess a lot more of but that doesnt take away from de fact that he too has failed.  So because  he got us this far is why i should drink meh tea and hush meh mouth? USA aint get no further and Arena go loss he wok!!  well they did reach further because they scored a goal.  Now Lincoln phillips talkin bout de dutch style vs coaching skillz as de thing that will get TnT through?  Trini is not de Netherlands. Dutch coaching maybe but Trini style.
We saw Trini look like Trini for 20 minutes vs Paraguay and it didnt look dat bad nor did we concede more that any other game. We will take the good things that Beenie has brought but must be prepared to as well sift out de bad to see if we can next time do better unless we just going there to compete and say we made it too de WC because if not we aint give Bertille a fair hearing. fair judgement but not a fair hearing.

BSC get crucified on dis board. We call him everything in de book but only songs of praises for our new found savior.  I just say We..dat is a word dat Beenie seem to have trouble with.   WE

Now im sure that man  & man will take objection to this post but at least they will be objecting to something as opposed to de "well done master syndrome".....

who vex lorse...

ammm what this have to do with jack???
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

Offline Trinimassive

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 22, 2006, 05:07:22 PM »
Wait nah....didn't ALMOST EVERYBODY wanted Jack gone ???

Let us just give the EVERYBODY a chance to take the baton and run with it.

As for now....ent no way Beenie sticking around while people argue who payin him....so ah just hope we don't implode

Offline Rastaman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 22, 2006, 05:15:09 PM »
I will mark this day on my calender and remember it when jack change he talk again.....Fellas something in the morta more than the pistle. We know Jack is something he lining up for.

Offline Organic

• Bamboo # 5
  • Hero Warrior
  • Politics- 90% Personality 10% Principle
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 22, 2006, 07:58:26 PM »
DE MAN RIGHT IS DE GOVERNMENT RESPONSIBILITY
Perhaps the epitome of a Trinidadian is the child in the third row class with a dark skin and crinkly plaits who looks at you out of decidedly Chinese eyes and announces herself as Jacqueline Maharaj.- Merle Hodge

Offline Source

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 22, 2006, 08:31:44 PM »
The time has come for a total revamping of the TTFF. There has to be transparency and accountability. Officers have to be given job descriptions and the public needs to know what specific role(s) each person plays. Until such is done it will be difficult to get proper funding from the public and government.  The federation has to show that it is concerned about the development of football and not profiting from the generosity of the public. Should they implement such changes, i believe many individuals will contribute financially. As a matter of fact, i will be willing to include the TTFF in my budget.

Offline berris

• Hero Warrior
  • TnT ALL TIME GREATEST GOAL SCORER chase dem Jesse
    • View Profile
    • http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/graphics/gallery/football/facup2006/fourthround/upixcup9.jpg
« Reply #35 on: June 22, 2006, 09:20:40 PM »
After yuh done breake yuh must pull out.

Millions from adidas, e bay, fifa, tv rights, ticket sales, ................

Now after yuh pelting stab after stab yuh pulling it out???  Nah doh pull out now iz done rape already yuh might as well finish

Stinking, dutty, stummering, canal drinking, potscraping, backstabing, dog licking, muda neck

Movah say so. Who doh like iz iz warrr

:rotfl:   it funny  :rotfl: ....... :applause: :applause: :applause:  but it so true ...
 :applause: :applause: well said dread !!!!!
IN GOD WE TRUST
IN MAN WE BUST
AND WOMAN...WORST !!!

CHASE DEM JESSIE

Offline davidephraim

• Do Good and Live!!
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 22, 2006, 10:14:58 PM »
Everyone always so ready to jump down Jac warner throat but when man talk bout Mr Beenie-man everybody does start gettin bummy? 

A local fail like Bertille he get cuss till de sun come up, didnt he try his best to?  Is that not Beenie-man's claim to fame, he tried his best?  So did Bertille I'm sure because it cant be dat he sell out right? quite frankly, Bertille failed because of technical skills which Beenie happens to possess a lot more of but that doesnt take away from de fact that he too has failed.  So because  he got us this far is why i should drink meh tea and hush meh mouth? USA aint get no further and Arena go loss he wok!!  well they did reach further because they scored a goal.  Now Lincoln phillips talkin bout de dutch style vs coaching skillz as de thing that will get TnT through?  Trini is not de Netherlands. Dutch coaching maybe but Trini style.
We saw Trini look like Trini for 20 minutes vs Paraguay and it didnt look dat bad nor did we concede more that any other game. We will take the good things that Beenie has brought but must be prepared to as well sift out de bad to see if we can next time do better unless we just going there to compete and say we made it too de WC because if not we aint give Bertille a fair hearing. fair judgement but not a fair hearing.

BSC get crucified on dis board. We call him everything in de book but only songs of praises for our new found savior.  I just say We..dat is a word dat Beenie seem to have trouble with.   WE

Now im sure that man  & man will take objection to this post but at least they will be objecting to something as opposed to de "well done master syndrome".....

who vex lorse...

ammm what this have to do with jack???

In retro, nothing really except for the fact that its always easier to mash up one of your own and dont matter what Jack is one of we own and if I cya say dat Beenie fail because he took us thus far then Jack I think took us a little further since he money pay for it.
Warren N. Boucaud

Offline whayuhsay

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 22, 2006, 10:19:38 PM »
Ah think dis man is de fuss non colonial massa arse kissin forumite I see here in a long time... Say it again padnah! 

Doh dig no horrors if dey call yuh waggonist soon....

who vex lorse...

Offline dutchman

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 23, 2006, 06:28:50 AM »

who vex lorse...

Excelent post
very truth.
WE won WE came and WE lost

btw: only don't know what you have against Lincoln's words.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2006, 06:37:25 AM by dutchman »
Rumor has it that every other thing you read or hear is just a rumor.

1]; } ?>